Masked Freedom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fina nods a little 'That is to be expected, just rest and keep focusing on me. Eventually, you will feel ok." She keeps petting Lea, gently thinking a nice gentle tune upon Lea's mind.

Lea's eyes drifted shut, soon the void markings on her body began fully enveloping her robe. Her entire body slowly became consumed by the void until there was nothing left but the black shadowy figure and the mask indicating she was still in there. Once the void receded Lea's robes had turned an ocean blue along with her tattoos the mask fully becoming void where Lea's face previously could be seen under the mask.

'There we go, how do you feel now?' Fina helps Lea sit up, rubbing her back gently. 'I understand this is strange, but just keep focusing on who you are. It will become clear, then you can keep yourself in mind easily.'

Lea leaned into Fina's side nuzzling her gently. 'I feel alright. It was like taking a nap but... different. I was always able to see you though.' She put her hand to her mask before starting to remove it. 'So um... do you wanna go home to celebrate?' She smiled out from behind her mask before slipping it back into place. "I will admit I never expected a mask to feel so comforting."

Fina giggled 'That sounds wonderful to me, let's get you fully settled in.' She takes Lea's hand and starts leading the girl home. 'I'll have your things brought over, then later we can get you situated doing what I do around here.'

Leo nodded holding onto Fina's arm as they headed inside their home. Passing by a mirror in the living room Lea stopped looking at her new appearance, her mask and robes helping hide any masc features that had upset her before. 'Hey, Fina... I love you.'

Fina lets out a squeal of happiness as feelings of love flow through into Lea's mind. 'I love you too!' She hugs Lea tightly, rubbing their bodies together through their robes. 'So, I want to make you feel special, as the one I love.' Fina slowly sinks to her knees, rubbing Lea's sides before opening the robe, and while the shadow still hides anything, Fina breaths out over Lea's cock. 'If you want me to.'

Lea's knees buckled slightly, as heavy moans slipped out of her mouth. 'Yes of course I would wanna share this with you.' She caught herself before shifting, getting her fully erect cock free of her underwear. 'Then if you want I can show you, my love.'

Fina chuckled and slipped forward, the shadowed cock slipping into the mouth hole on her mask easily. The girl's lips wrapped around the changing fems shaft as she applied light suction, beginning to bob her head slowly while rubbing Lea's ass.

Lea squeaked, her hips bucking forward slightly to keep in rhythm with Fina's suction. Her cock started to twitch inside Fina's mouth each lick and suck making it squirm even more as Lea had never experienced this feeling before. 'F...Fina! This is... so wonderful!' She whimpered and put her hands on the back of Fina's head as her panting became more desperate and needy.

Fina runs her tongue along the underside of the shaft while reaching up to gently massage Lea's balls. 'I know, knowing that I am the one giving you this pleasure is wonderful for me. Now, please give me my rewarding treat my princess.' She gives a particularly hard suck and a little squeeze of Lea's balls.

Lea let out a pathetic squeak before bucking her hips one final time cumming directly into Fina's mouth tensing up a few times as Fina drained her entirely. After her cock had begun to soften Lea took a step back smiling and panting. 'I hope you enjoyed your gift, my queen. You're my world after all.' Lea gave a playful curtsy to Fina before putting her hand out. 'Now what do you say we go enjoy ourselves more in bed.'

Fina nodded eagerly as she swallowed the load 'Of course princess Lea, we should...get comfortable." She slowly took her mask off and made a show of licking her lips before sauntering to the bedroom with a sway to her hips. She turned around and spoke normally. "Well, come along cutie."

Lea shuddered happily while slipping her mask off revealing that her eyes were glued to Fina's hip sway. "I'm coming, I'm coming!" She giggled and jogged over to catch up before, flinging her arms around Fina's waist. "After all when it's with you there's nowhere else I would rather be." As the two headed into the bedroom Lea laid her mask down on the bed stand before slowly taking her robes off. Making a show of showing off her new void tattoos for Fina's.

Fina eagerly watched, her eyes taking in every detail as they are revealed. "You are beautiful Lea." She begins to slip her own off, making sure to be extra slow as she revealed her breasts, similar markings along her flesh, and highlighting several aspects of her femme body. As her robe slipped down all the way, her small shrunken dick just added a cute aspect to her overall look.

Lea quietly watched with a soft smile on her face. "You look breathtaking Fiona. I've always known you were pretty but seeing you embrace yourself like this is just so wonderful." She took Fina's hand before sitting them both down on the bed. "Now what do you say, I show my queen how much I adore her."

Fiona smiled and nodded "Alright, Lea, show me the love that I am feeling from you." She scoots back a little bit and spreads her legs while moving her hands away from her chest. She left her whole body to bare for Lea.

Lea smiled, getting a mischievous grin on her face. "Oh, what have we here. My queen is in such a vulnerable, needy position I simply must assist her." She rubbed her cock gently getting it erect again as she crawled on top of Fina putting their hands together and holding tight. She then slowly pressed herself down squishing Fina's breasts against her flat chest before starting the press forward as her cock started probing Fina's ass.

Fina squeaked out a moan "y-yes! Your queen needs some help. I've been afflicted with such a burning heat, and only a filling can quench it!" She blushes and moves her legs to wrap around Lea's back and pull her in. "My need is great for a hero such as you!"

Lea with one firm push slid inside Fina's plush ass making sure to go nice slow and gentle at first. "I can only imagine how worried she was about her mate being lost in the big scary world without her." She giggled starting to thrust slightly faster before leaning down to nibble on one of Fina's breasts teasing it before giving a good long suck.

Fina moans out loudly and wraps her arms around Lea's head. "That is correct, all I could do when I wasn't working was worry about you, my mate!" She smiles and pants lightly while holding Lea's head as her ass squeezes down on Lea's shaft, eagerly pulling her lover in.

Lea started to pick up her pace starting to slam against Fina's prostate as hard as she could. "Don't worry my love you'll never need to worry about my safety again." She leaned up licking Fina's neck before starting to kiss it deeply. Taking little bites and nibbles on the sensitive exposed flesh.

Fiona squeaked with each thrust, reaching her limit as her small cock dribbled out her climax weakly. "I know, I am so relieved to know that we can stay together without anyone judging us, LEA!" She whimpered and blushed at the sticky mess she was making, squeezing down on her lover to get that cream filling.

Lea gasped cuming inside of Fina before relaxing on top of her partner panting. "It will be our new life." Lea leans in kissing Fina while getting herself out of her partner. "I know you did request that I was found but... did you really worry about me that much while you were waiting?"

Fina moans quietly and pulls Lea in for a kiss. "Yeah, I know you had feelings like me, and wishes like me. Knowing you were out there, unable to express yourself hurt me deep down." She blushes and hugs her tightly "I've always loved you, so knowing that, it hurt me to know that you had to be out there without support."

"I spent a good bit of time looking for you... when I couldn't find you I gave up on relationships entirely." Lea smiled, before leaning in to kiss Fina again while rubbing her partner's sides. "Trying to pretend to be normal made me feel so weird about relationships, but that doesn't matter now. We are here and can be ourselves together."

Fina giggled and kissed Lea sweetly before pulling back. "So, how much did your parents try to push you into relationships?" She shakes her head "Before our fight, mine were...quite insistent."

"Mine always talked to me about wanting grandkids. Constantly probing and offering to take me to places to meet people." Lea groaned a bit. "I ended up on a few dates but it never felt 'right' it felt like while I was pretending to be someone else I couldn't show another person love the way I would want to."

Fina smiles gently and hugs Lea "Their generation just doesn't understand how we have been feeling at all...how the world has changed." She kisses Lea again, pulling back slowly with half-lidded eyes. "They wouldn't have let us experience love like this anyway."

"Yeah well, that doesn't matter now anyway." Lea giggled lightly, kissing Fina again deeply. "Now my queen what do you say we just drift off together, then tomorrow we can really start our new life." She yawned before pulling Fina back in and pulling the covers up. The two laid for the rest of the evening giggling and kissing until they fell asleep.