All Comments on 'Masked Motherly Love'

by BMYJC

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Danno_61455Danno_61455about 10 years ago
ENJOYED THIS

You structure your stories in a very readable manner. So often a great idea will languish, burdened by a writer need to get their thoughts out. You have a sense of rhythm I enjoy.

Keep writing.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 10 years ago
VERY GOOD STORY

IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I'VE ENJOYED A STORY MORE.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sequel

The way you ended this makes a sequel a must.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
* * * *

Maybe in Part 2, Brian can fuck Mommy in her stinky asshole!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More please

Wonderful story, well written and a sexy scenario. Definitely interested to see how Mom and Dad go about seducing son and daughter-in-law. Also need to include their briefly mentioned daughter. Swinging within the family is so incredibly hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I concur.

Sequel is a must, and soon!

maltesersmaltesersalmost 10 years ago
Mmmmmm

Really good story, hot and sexy. So much better and more readable than many

Love the masked/mistaken identity genre.

Can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
"Thank you Sub Zero. Maybe next Halloween you can satisfy this pussy again," my Catwoman voice was pretty damn sexy I thought to myself.

In this excellent story, Sub Zero is in reality the lady's own son Brian, and the boy's just unknowingly given his own mother a really hot incestuous fuck. His big hard cock felt just as good to him as it did to his mom, ruthlessly pumping the same cunt Brian came out of. Mom's right--next time her boy fucks her, no damn condoms. A mother has the right to feel her son's strong jets of sperm hitting her tender cunt-walls. Brian should be free to blow his hot young balls directly up inside his mother. But why does mom think he has to wait till next year? For any motherfucker worthy of the name, every day is Mother's Day.

LelouchLelouchalmost 10 years ago
Looking forward to part 2!

A wonderful, sensuous story working in the the best style for my taste -- loving coupling and sharing between parents and older children with no jealousy or cruelty, just passion. Like other commenters I look forward to Brian's seduction by his voluptuous mother, and Tom's next encounter with his hot daughter-in-law Sherry... and perhaps their daughter Tess will join the fun?

I have one suggestion though -- hot as this story was, I feel it could have benefited from a little more dialog and pillow talk during the action. Understandable that since the characters are looking for masked anonymity during sex that they wouldn't talk much, but I hope that as their family encounters progress and they have loving sex with their new partners unmasked, that all the characters will open up more about what they're feeling, both emotionally and sexually.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Sons are always aware of their sexy moms.....

And Brian is no different.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
sequel?

Great story -- I hope it will continue soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Please give us the sequel soon!!

heribertopizanaheribertopizanaover 9 years ago
awesome

Will be looking forward to reading some more,

congrats...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
love at first sight BULL SHIT

there is NO love in a swinger marriage!!! even if you explained what true love is they wouldn't believe or even slightly understand. NOT capable...

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
wow

i don't know if this was a Halloween contest entry - but its the best Halloween story i've read! 5 stars

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594193 months ago

Nice twist of events bravo

🤯🧠🧟‍♀️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous