Mason the Masseur. Nora

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mason, here is $1000. I hope it's fair... I'll make more appointments soon..."

"Nora, can I ask you a personal question?..."

"Go ahead..."

"Today I gave you a massage. Everything else we did is of course confidential. What about your husband?"

She smiled, "If you are worried that I cheat on him, or that eventually he may find out about us... You shouldn't be concerned. My husband is 72 years old and has severe cardiovascular disease. He had 2 heart attacks several years ago and became impotent at the same time. Initially we were thinking of using Viagra, but the doctor said that he would recommend against using the drug, because of the nitroglycerin that he was taking for his heart... My husband loves me and when he found out that we won't be able to have intercourse, he suggested that I find another man to satisfy my needs, but keep it from public knowledge. His only concern was that our name will appear on the news in one of the sleazy programs. At the time I thought that oral sex, fingering and use of accessories would be enough to take care of my libido, but Lenora suggested that I try you once...

Mason, now you know a lot about me... Please make sure that it stays ONLY between us!

One more thing... I hated it when you called me 'cheap slut'!... Yes, I am a slut, but I am definitely not cheap!..."

12