Mason the Masseur. Hailey

Story Info
I got an assignment: Convert a prude lady.
2.7k words
4.51
9.9k
12
2

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/10/2023
Created 01/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,178 Followers

It's a chapter in the series Mason the Masseur. In order to understand how everything started, I recommend to start by reading Mason The Masseur: The Beginning, and then Mason The Masseur. Nora.

..................................................................................

The other evening, I got a call from Nora, "Hi, Mason. Are you alone? Can I talk now?"

"Nora, I am indebted to you, and unless I am with a client, I'd be happy to talk to you anytime. I see you are scheduled at 5:30 on Thursday. Is there a problem?"

She chuckled, "Everything about me is perfect. I call you about a woman in our circle. Until now, I have given you the names and contact numbers of my close friends. This time is different. Hailey Rockwell is a member of our group. She is actually quite nice and helps a lot. However, she has an annoying habit of looking down on every woman who does not conform to HER moral code, meaning, sex is a no-no unless done with your official mate up to twice a week. In her presence, we can never gossip about fun activities we do or hear others participating in. We tried to encourage her to 'grow up,' drink alcohol, or leave us alone for a short time, so we could enjoy free speech, but to no avail. Too many members grumbled about her, and I thought you might help."

"What would you like me to do?"

"Hailey's 48 birthday is in 2 weeks. She complained a few times about pains in her neck and upper back. I'll mention to her you are the best masseur in town and give her a gift certificate for a private massage. You'll start with a regular massage, but then, I'd love it if you succeeded in seducing her. If you do, I'll triple your rate."

I laughed, "Nora, one question: Is she the ugly type who pretends to be conservative because nobody would touch her with a 10-foot pole?"

"Actually, that's not the case. She is quite tall at 5'8", I'd say about 140 pounds. Men who I talked to about her said she looked attractive, but her demeanor reflected a single message, 'Talk to me about sophisticated subjects or go away.' She was married once but her husband left her several months after the wedding. I wonder why..."

"I can try but I cannot guarantee anything. All the women I 'seduced' were primed for it and were more than happy to participate. She starts as 'anti,' so it's a completely different story."

"Mason, I know you are right, but if there is anybody who can break her mental barrier it's you. Give it your best shot and we'll see. I know my friends would be very grateful and... generous if your mission impossible turned out to be successful. We'll be free to talk about anything without hearing her politically correct comments."

"Nora dear, as I said - I hope I can accomplish my mission, despite not being Tom Cruise..."

She laughed, "You'll probably hear from her in the next few days. If she asks how much your massage costs, tell her I paid already. Take care, and I'll see you Thursday."

...

Hailey phoned me Wednesday evening, "Hello, is this Mason?"

"Yes ma'am. What can I do for you?"

She hesitated, "My name is Hailey Rockwell. My friend, Nora, told me to call you about a massage..."

"Oh, yes. In fact, she paid already. The only thing we need to do is to find a good time. Do you prefer morning or afternoon hour?"

"Certain early mornings, I go to yoga, and on others, I exercise at a health club. If you can find a starting time at 10:00 or 10:30, so the massage relaxes my muscles after my stressful routine, that would be best."

"This time in the morning I am usually very busy, but my Friday client called me to cancel due to Covid. Is it OK?"

"Mason, that's fantastic. This Friday I am booked for a tough exercise routine with my trainer. We finish at 9 am. So I can shower and then drive to your place."

I gave her the address of the private entrance and scheduled her for 10:15.

...

On Friday morning, before her session, I had 2 regular customers. I was done by 9:50 am. I showered, put on my best robe, arranged soft music, and waited for Hailey.

She arrived on time. I greeted her at the door and let her in. She wasn't pretty but had a pleasant face. Her body seemed to be in good shape.

She said shyly, "I've had a massage only once. It was in Thailand years ago. What do you want me to do?"

"Your friend has told me you have trouble with your neck and back. I can do only these areas but she paid me for a full body massage, saying it wasn't only for health reasons but as a birthday present. Are you interested? By the way, I assume you drank water before coming here."

Hailey gazed at me, "I am well hydrated. Would it be OK if you do my achy parts, and then I'll decide if we do the rest?"

"Of course. I'll go to the other room and you take off everything above your waist. I'll be back in 10 minutes and expect you to lay on your tummy with your head in this special donut cushion and a soft towel covering your back."

Most times, I ask clients which smelly oil they want me to use, but that day I selected one for her. I returned with a warm container of avocado oil.

I removed the towel slowly, exposing her whitish back. For some reason, I expected her to spend more time in Florida and be more tan, but her smooth skin was very pale.

I started at her neck, caressing it gingerly, trying to feel if there were unusual knots. I didn't find any and increased the pressure slightly, rubbing her muscles. Gradually, her stiff neck muscles relaxed. I heard her moan softly inside her donut. I did her neck for 15 minutes going up and down, front and back.

Next, I moved to her shoulders and then down to her upper back. She had several knots near her scapulae. I first relieved them and continued down. Her back muscles were well developed, proving she was exercising regularly, but it still looked very feminine. I moved gradually from the upper part to her lower back and from the center to her sides.

As I was working on her sides, I touched her side boobs a couple of times. The first time it happened, she gasped. The second time her breath increased slightly. The third time, she moaned, and her legs separated somewhat.

I came closer to the table, and my robe touched her arm. I rubbed her lower back and very slowly moved in the direction of her side boob. The anticipation of knowing where I was aiming was enough to raise my pecker a notch. Hailey knew it too. She held her breath and moved the hand slightly away from her body, closer to me. Her hand met my half-erect cock and retreated immediately. I continued like nothing happened, and touched lightly her side boob, feeling Hailey's pulse and respiration speeding up.

I stopped there and asked her, "Ma'am, as we agreed, I think your neck and back should feel better now. Do you want me to continue the full thing or stop here?"

She pulled her face from the donut and I saw her blushing, "Mason, I need a favor from you. I have to go home now. My birthday party is next Friday. I'd like to feel good going to celebrate my... 25th birthday. Can you free time for me on the same day? I'd like to spoil myself and have the complete thing. And don't worry about payment, charge me any additional costs above what my friend paid you."

I grinned, "Hailey, I understand. I'll leave the room and let you dress up. Here, on the small table, you'll find green tea with Biscotti. I'll be back in 10 and then we can talk about next time.

When I was back, She was already sitting and sipping her tea. Her face color returned to normal.

"Lady, I checked my schedule. I can put you at 4 pm. Is it acceptable?"

"Thank you, Mason. It's wonderful. It will give me some time to rest before the party. See you then."

After she left, I called Nora and said, "Hailey wanted only her neck and back today, but she'll be back before her B'day party for a full body massage."

Nora giggled, "Mason, you failed once. However, if you accomplish the job on her birthday, it would be even better. In that case, I'll quadruple your money!"

"Nora, you are very generous. I'll do my best."

...

On Friday, I decided to switch to Argan oil. I dimmed the room, and lighted it with mildly smelly lavender candles. Three different wine bottles were ready near the massage table.

Hailey showed up 10 minutes late, saying she needed to finish something.

I smiled, and said, "No need to apologize. It's your birthday. I'd like you to drink a glass of wine and I have here a nice red rose for you. We'll start immediately after you are done.

She stared at me for a moment. I saw a tear in her eye. She took the rose and smelled it. It had a natural fruity-spicy smell. It cost 3 times more than the other roses but I didn't mind. Hailey asked me to pour the Chardonnay. She sipped it while smelling the flower several times. Neither of us talked until her wine glass was empty. As I was leaving the room, I told her to remove all her clothes and leave a towel on her bottom.

I entered 10 minutes later. Her body looked attractive in the dim candlelight.

"Hailey, this massage I usually begin at the legs and climb up. Then, I move near your head and go in the opposite direction. After the rear is finished, you turn on your back and I do any parts you wish on your front side. At any time, you can tell me if there are changes you want to make - either the amount of time we spend, the strength I apply, or concentrating on certain parts and skipping others."

I did her feet and gradually moved up her legs. This time Hailey was much more relaxed than before. When I started, her legs were clutched together but the higher I went, her legs moved apart, letting me do both lateral and medial parts. I used my palms, fingers, fists, and elbows to move up to her thighs. I noticed Hailey's legs spread little by little, giving me better access to her upper thighs. At one point I could see her pink pussy lips...

I moved to the side of her head, added more oil, and worked for a short time on her neck and shoulders before concentrating on her back. This time no knots were noticeable. Just like last time, my palms massaged from the center to her sides, crawling at a snail's speed to the sides of her breasts.

I could feel her breathing rate increasing. She knew what was coming. I was very patient, giving her time to refuse to go further. She didn't take it. In fact, the first time I lightly touched the side of her mammary, she lifted her upper body slightly. I repeated the rubbing from the middle to her side, and her torso moved up further. The third time it happened, she moved her hands underneath her and leaned on her arms, exposing her tits, with only the nipples touching the mattress.

By now it was obvious to both of us she was not going to resist this time. I massaged her lower back, and when my palms moved sideways, I continued forward, and almost touched her navel. I did the same at a higher level on her back and gradually reached the level of her breasts.

When I was at the boobs' level, her respiration stopped, and her upper body was way up. Her full breasts were in the open, swaying gently. I stopped at her side boobs and waited for a moment. She held her breath for a while, and when she couldn't hold it anymore, she took a deep breath, moaned, and lifted her head. She gazed at me pleadingly.

I smiled at her, "Hailey, it's time to do your front. What would you like me to do?"

She continued glancing at my eyes, and then she whispered, "Mason, please..."

I caressed her shoulder, "Hailey dear, today is your birthday. I'll do everything you want. Talk to me."

She buried her face in the donut and I could barely hear what she was mumbling, "I want you to massage my breasts..."

"I'll do it. Now turn on your back, please."

She turned slowly, her eyes closed and her face ruby-red.

I whispered, "Hailey, your tits are gorgeous. It will be an honor to massage them."

Next, I caressed both areolas lightly and then kneaded them. They looked about C cup and firm, standing proud without sagging too much to her sides. Her nipples hardened before I even touched them. I tried to circle them, but she arched her back and pushed them toward my fingers. I twirled them between my thumbs and forefingers and she groaned.

Hailey's legs separated and she arched her pelvis. The lady was aroused, and ready for what was to come. I realized my cock was climbing fast too. My hand began trailing down her body, passing her concave soft navel to her protruding scantly covered mound. I could smell her sex!

Subsequently, my fingers played gently with her moist labia, now and then penetrating her pussy and then retreating. My rod was pointing up and demanded some attention as well. I took Hailey's palm and placed it on my covered prick. The hand wrapped my organ and squeezed it lightly. She opened her eyes and watched me, trying to guess if my intention was to have her or just play with her body.

I looked her in the eye and said, "Birthday girl, I am your genie. What is your wish?"

She whispered, "You know... Don't make me say it..."

My left hand tweaked her nipple and the fingers of my right were drilling in and out of her snatch, "Lady, I hate misunderstandings. It may lead to frustration and sometimes even a lawsuit. What do you really want me to do?"

She moaned loudly, closed her eyes, and cried, "Please, I want you inside me. I want to feel your penis in my vagina. I need to cum! It was such a long time since I went to bed with a man... I am so horny now, that I'll agree to do it any way you want."

I opened my robe, climbed the table, lifted her legs on my shoulders, and shoved my engorged cock deep inside her cunt. Her abundant juices were very helpful in lubricating her tight pussy. She gasped and, shortly after, began whimpering. Her orgasm took over her like a storm - Her body jolted up and started shivering. Her mouth stayed open, alternating cries with barely comprehensible words, "God! It's soo goood. You aaare sooo big! Haaarder, pleeease!"

I intensified my strokes, moving closer to climaxing. Her eyes opened, and she stared at me wide-eyed, "I caan't... I waant to diieee."

I growled, "No sexy lady, you are staying alive. I want to cum in your tight pussy."

A short time later, I climaxed deep in her vagina, filling her with billions of seeds. We rested on the table for a couple of minutes. Hailey's eyes were still shut. I went to the bathroom and prepared her green tea.

It took her a long time until her eyes opened again. She looked at me with a smile, "Geez, I haven't done this in a long time. I forgot what I was missing. You probably don't know it, but all my friends think I am a prude. What do I say now?"

"Tell them you've met a guy, and with his help, you found the fountain of youth..."

ragal2
ragal2
1,178 Followers