Mason the Masseur - Sheila Ch. 02

Story Info
With Deion on assignment.
3.5k words
4.58
11.7k
11
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/10/2023
Created 01/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,232 Followers

Sheila drove behind me all the way to my house. It took us 35 minutes.

Before I opened the door, I stopped and kissed her lovingly.

Initially I thought of carrying her in my arms to bed. I rejected the idea, because I wasn't sure that my cavalier's gesture won't be hurtful after her accident.

It reminded me that in spite of my midriff urging me to be aggressive, Sheila was not completely healed yet...

"Girl, would you like something to drink?"

"Brother, let's leave the politeness to later... Would you be nice and... fuck me!..."

"Sheila, I thought you'd never ask... Last question, do you feel like taking a shower first or we'd skip it too?..."

"Darling, if after the massage my smell bothers you, I'll do it. Otherwise... I'd rather feel you as we are!..."

It took me about 2 seconds to be fully naked.

I stood up and watched Sheila taking her time undressing.

She had a constant smile on her face and every couple of seconds she gazed at me.

She took her time removing her blouse slowly... then taking off her skirt...

Her very slow undressing may have been partly due to being careful not to reinjure her wounds, although the more plausible reason was related to me watching her...

My love was performing an erotic striptease for my eyes only!

I saw her naked on the massage table before, but this time watching her beautiful body was a totally different story...

My cortex was able to control the movements of my legs and arms. However, my prick was engorging at an alarming speed, with Sheila's eyes focused on it...

At last she was standing in her birthday suit in front of me...

I devoured her with my eyes, still somewhat concerned about hurting her.

She chuckled, "Al dear, if your intention is to stay there all day long, perhaps I should dress up again?!..."

"Sis, I was admiring your beauty... You look amazing! And as you noticed already, the bulge in my pants verify that it's not just a compliment!..."

I took her hand and led her to my bedroom. It wasn't very fancy.

It had a king size bed, a dresser, a small closet and a nice TV set.

We lied on the sheets facing each other.

I kissed Sheila fondly and my hand caressed her body lightly, "Sheila, before we start, I need to know 2 things. The first one has to do with pains. Can you tell me what movements bring about pains? I'll try to avoid those... The second issue is about preventing pregnancy. Are you protected, or do I need to use a condom? And in case you wish to know, I check myself for STDs every 3 months. The latest one, from 2 weeks ago was negative!..."

Sheila smirked, "I check myself for STDs once a year. My last negative test was 4 months ago... I am not worried about pregnancy. I have an IUD in my womb... And since the accident I was more ready to kick my husband than let him come close to me... However, I cannot answer your concern about potential pains.

"Well love, I'll try to take it easy. If you wish me to change anything I do, let me know..."

I felt that our discussion lasted long enough.

My erect pole insisted on some action...

I French kissed Sheila, sucking lightly on her luscious lips, while my tongue whirled inside her mouth.

My hand had a mind of it's own. I didn't even realize that it moved, until it landed on her round areola, looking for her hard nub.

She moaned in my mouth. Both her hands pulled me into her.

We stayed like that for a couple of minutes.

Then I released myself, moved between her legs and kissed her neck.

She shivered slightly.

Subsequently I gradually descended on her smooth body, pausing shortly at her navel and then moving further down toward her cunt.

Her scant pubic hair was ticklish. And the smell was intoxicating...

If she wasn't just short time after a trauma, by now I'd be much more aggressive...

As I got closer to her pussy, her moans turned into louder groans and she pulled my face into her snatch...

I licked her puffy lips. She whimpered.

My tongue barely touched her love button and her torso jolted in the air with a shriek.

I inserted my tongue into her pussy and began fucking her with it.

Sheila gasped. Her body stiffened and a loud cry escaped her pouty mouth.

Seconds later a big convulsion pushed me downward.

She started cumming.

I held her hands tight and my tongue was doing the merengue on her clit...

As her body began relaxing after her orgasm, I inserted 2 fingers into her vagina.

I rubbed her G spot and with my lips sucked on her clitoris.

She went through another big wave of a powerful climax, that lasted longer this time.

Her breathing was shallow and her pulse 120 beats per minute.

I let her recover this time, caressing lightly her tummy, moving up to her breasts and then to her shapely neck.

She opened her eyes and smiled, "Brother, thank you, I needed that... But I also want you inside of me! You didn't orgasm yet..."

"You are right dear. I wanted to make sure that your body can take the shaking without too much pain! Seeing that you are doing much better, I intend to use and abuse your body for my own pleasure!..."

"Do it... Please!..."

I placed my aching hard cock at her moist entrance and slowly shoved it in.

I was surprised at how tight it was...

In retrospect, I probably shouldn't have been.

She never delivered a baby. And knowing about the animosity she felt toward George, it was clear that she did not have sex with him for quite some time...

My brain whispered to me another potential reason... Since George had such a 'big head', he probably owned a small dick, thus he never dilated her canal...

I proceeded cautiously, hearing Sheila moaning again.

Once I crossed the half way mark, her cunt widened faster and pretty soon I was all the way in.

I waited patiently few more seconds and then began shoving my cock in and out.

Sheila's body became limp and she sounded incoherently.

There was no sign that she was suffering.

It looked like she was totally out of it, so I increased my pace and ravaged her body like there was no tomorrow...

When I reached the top speed & force, she felt like a ragdoll in my arms...

The noises coming from her mouth were a mix of gibberish and whimpering.

I was close to cumming and really needed to...

I lifted her hands above her head, sucked hard on her nipple and pounded her mercilessly for another 10 seconds, before ejaculating my hot lava deep inside her pussy.

Sheila's body thrusted violently with each jet that hit her cervix...

After depositing 7 ropes in her tortured cunt, my organ slowed down.

I pulled it out of her and let the last few drops decorate her pussy lips.

Sheila stayed with her eyes closed and her breathing gradually resumed normal rate.

After 15 minutes she opened her eyes and gave me a puzzled stare, "What the fuck was THAT?!..."

I smirked, "Sheila, just like you said it, it was a FUCK..."

She came closer to me and hugged me tight, resting her head on my chest, "Al, you have no idea what you did... First of all, I felt no pain. The action started easy and was very pleasurable, but gradually it became more demanding, more intense, more arousing and at one point I felt that I was about to faint. Certain parts of what we did I don't recall, but one time it felt as if I was looking at the two of us from up above... I watched you shoving your cock into me like crazy. I wanted to scream and I couldn't. My mouth was blubbering all kind of things. I had no control!... And more importantly... I came... and came... and came... Al, sex never felt like that before!... If I am still alive tomorrow,... I'll remember what we did as the most intense, powerful and pleasurable experience in my lifetime..."

I chortled, "Are you suggesting that it was our first and ONLY time together?... EVER?!..."

She smiled, "I definitely hope not, but first I need to be sure that I still exist in the morning... I am so exhausted and my brain is one big mush... I don't think I'll be able to drive back home tonight. Can I sleep here with you and leave in the morning?..."

"Well Sheila, it's a charged question... First of all, you still owe me a big cup of coffee, that you'll make for me in the morning if you stay. But this is not all... Spending a whole night with the prettiest and sexiest woman in the world may excite my pole at some point. I am not sure if I'll be able to control it..."

Sheila sighed, "I knew that you were a dangerous person the first time I laid my eyes on you for my massage... I guess I do not have many options. Do I?!..."

The night after our first sex together came and went without additional sexual activities. Both of us were too tired to start another session...

And I think that we knew that later we'd have all the time in the world...

We ate breakfast together, glancing at each other all the time, kissed one another and behaved like 2 kids in love...

Sheila needed to go. She looked me in the eye, "Lover, when do I see you again?"

"Sheila dear, if it's up to me, you'd stay here... But I understand the complications it may cause, so let's agree that 'for your massages' you'll come here 3 times a week..."

"Darling, did you mean COME or CUM?..."

"Sister, you are such a pervert! Is this the way to talk to your brother?!..."

"Al, and if it's not the way, what are you going to do to me? Screw me?!..."

I laughed, "Sheila, I love you so much... I am just surprised how differently you speak now comparing to any other time before the first massage..."

"Well stud, I blame you for what happened to me... The way I talk and the way I behaved in bed!... I am sure that you used some kind of hypnotic-massage or fuck-potion, because it's more than that... I feel free from my old conservative upper control! It's almost like becoming a slut and loving it..."

"Sheila, you need to leave now, otherwise you'll be late. I am not going to phone you, because your free times keeps changing, but whenever you have a break, call me, please. Love you girl. By the way, I'll stop at mom's house tomorrow morning to pick up your divorce papers. Make sure that mom knows where they are!"

I kissed her good bye and she drove away.

Five minutes after she left I called Deion.

After 3 rings a deep voice answered, "Who is it?"

"That's Al. You don't recognize my voice anymore?"

"Al, I hate you..."

I laughed, "I know. Anyway, I need you to do me a favor."

"What is it?"

"I want you to accompany me to my sister's house. She is not there, but her husband is. I'll do all the talking. Your job is to stand there with me and just look at him. That's all."

"Do I get my fee as before?..."

"Yes, I promise. Actually, when I come pick you up, I'll bring it to you in a bag. So when you stand with me in his house, you'll have the closed bag in your hand. And by the way, ask Sandra to bring you the largest hospital gloves. I want you to wear them for this meeting."

"When you want us to go?"

"Let's do it tomorrow evening. I'll pick you up at 7 in the evening."

Exactly at 7 pm I stopped by his house.

Deion came out. I stared at him. He had the gloves on already...

Deion was a black guy, 6'10", about 300 pounds of pure muscle.

He had the body of Moses Malone and the face of young George Foreman...

He definitely looked very scary!...

I gave him the bag, reminded him to keep it closed and look at the content only after we're done.

I drove to my sister's house and rang the bell.

After about 30 seconds there was still no answer, so I rang again, pushing on the button for 10 seconds.

"I am coming, damn you!..." I heard an angry voice from inside.

George opened the door.

When he saw me, he tried to close the door in my face, but I was able to insert my leg between the door and the frame. Then Deion pushed the door open.

George backed and asked nervously, "What do you want?"

"Oh not much really. I just heard from my sister Sheila, that you were somewhat reluctant to sign the divorce papers. I explained to her that it was likely just a misunderstanding. I told her that I'd help you find the places where you needed to sign. And I brought with me Deion too. He could be our witness to verify that the signature was not a forgery... So Georgy, let's sit down and finish this little thing."

"Al, I have no intention to sign the papers and you cannot make..."

I put my hand around his shoulder and said softly, "You are right my friend. I do not plan to force you to do anything you are not thrilled to do, but we have a minor issue here. You see, my friend Deion owes me a favor, because of something I did for him years ago. I also promised to pay him. Now Deion doesn't like to talk much and this could be both a blessing and a problem... Seven years ago a brute tried to make him talk when Deion wasn't in the mood. To cut the story short, this guy is still walking with crutches. Subsequently Deion ended up in jail for 2 years. Three months after he was released, 2 guys did not treat his wife with respect. One of the guys ended up with a broken jaw, while the other one managed to escape with only a broken arm. So Deion entered prison again for few years. Instead of becoming a model citizen, he swore to take revenge on certain type of people, especially guys who do not treat women nicely. I told him about the 'situation' between you and Sheila and he started smiling. You won't believe it! I never saw him smiling before... He suggested that we'd go together to... How do I say it nicely... 'convince you', that it would be better for your health if you are nice and sign your full name in the right places. Oh, and I see that Deion brought THE bag with him... You know, lately he began reading about torture methods, like those that were used by the East German Stasi... I bet he is dying to try these on somebody..."

George whined, "Al, this will cost you dearly! Where do you want me to sign?..."

"Oh, my friend Georgy, I knew that you'd understand... Just be a good boy and sign your regular John Hancock. Please be good and do it without tricks or mistakes, because I get the feeling that Deion here is very anxious to find out how much time you'd stay conscious during his special treatment..."

"Al, stop it... Just show me where to sign and go away... Please!"

After George signed in the appropriate places, I compared the signatures to the ones he used in prior documents. No, he didn't try any tricks. He really was scared of Deion...

"Thank you George and be well... Deion, I am sorry that you won't have your fun today, but I promise you to find a suitable victim... Sorry, I meant another suitable body to play with. Let's go..."

We entered my car and I started driving.

Deion began laughing, holding his tummy, "Al you are such a trickster..."

I smiled at him, "Buddy, trust me, he deserved it. He is such a schmuck!... I'll tell you later the whole story, but why don't your check your 'fee' in the bag..."

He opened the bag, "Thank you very much Al. These are great..."

The bag contained 2 large prisms of milk Toblerone!... Deion loved this particular Swiss chocolate.

"Deion, I am fairly busy today, so I'll just say hello to your lovely wife and leave. But I promise to visit next weekend."

At his home I saw the lady of the house. She was a cute smiley lady, barely 5' tall.

"Al darling, I haven't seen you in ages. I told Deion that if you do not show up soon, I'm coming to your house and beat you up!..."

I hugged her, "Sandra, I am very sorry, but I really was too busy. If I visit on Saturday, will you make me your special fruit cake?..."

"Promise to come more often and I'll consider it..."

I kissed her forehead and left my friends to enjoy the Toblerone.

At this point, some background about Deion and me may shed light on our unique friendship.

I met him in massage school. He had no friends there. One time I helped him with the proper technique of performing a certain massage. Subsequently we became friends. Once we went together to a coffee place. I needed to make a private phone call, so I went out the back door. Two bullies stalked me and were about to grab my money and my phone. I was trapped. Then Deion came out. As he was walking slowly in their direction, he asked them if they needed help. They saw his demeanor and ran immediately... By the way, did I mention that he had never hurt anybody in his life?... When Sandra (His cute little boss... Sorry, his wife), needed his help to get rid of spiders or flies in the house, he carefully collected them and then freed them outside... Deion's frightening appearance was very helpful on some occasions, but in my opinion even a teddy bear was more aggressive than him... Anyway, the guy LOVED Toblerone chocolates and I brought some of those with me each time I visited the nice couple...

Later I drove to my mother's home and handed her the signed papers. I reminded her to give them to Sheila and file them as soon as possible.

That evening Sheila phoned me, "Al, thank you for the papers. One question... Is George still alive?!..."

"How should I know?!... When I left him, he was unhappy for some reason, but he was alive and unharmed. Physically I mean..."

"Al, you do so many favors for me, that I have no idea how to thank you enough..."

"Honey, your love is good enough, but if you insist... make for me your special chocolate brownie cake..."

She whispered, "You jerk, I love you... LOVE YOU... L O V E Y O U..."

"Sis, can you leave the house now and come here?... I would love to see you and feel you again... I miss you already..."

"I'll wait 15 minutes and then tell mom that I want to visit Barbara. I'll be at your door by 8:15 pm."

"Sheila, please drive carefully. One accident was enough... It's not that I care about you, but I do not want to schedule you for additional massages... After all, you are a nonpaying customer..."

"She chuckled, "If one day I decide to whip you, you'll probably deserve it!... Be there soon love!"

Sheila arrived 5 minutes early and confessed, "I drove too fast. I was a bad girl... I know. But I really wanted to feel your hot body on mine again..."

I had a sudden urge to touch her amazing nakedness.

I almost ripped her clothes while undressing her...

Naked she stood in front of me, pushing her chest forward, as if challenging me to find a defect in her perfect anatomy... I couldn't, even if I wanted...

We were in bed a moment later.

I craved Sheila so much... The few remaining brain calls, those that were not busy thinking about our upcoming intercourse, reminded me to check her wounds before anything else... It was surprising to notice that very few signs of the accident remained...

I kissed Sheila deeply, feeling again her sweet taste.

I recalled from our last time that her pussy juices tasted to me like a candy...

Next I maneuvered our bodies into a 69 position.

Yes, I wished to taste her nectar again, but I also wanted to feel her delicious lips enveloping my cock and sucking it...

ragal2
ragal2
1,232 Followers