Masquerade

Story Info
He gets more than he bargained for.
2.9k words
3.38
33.8k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JACKVK
JACKVK
42 Followers

The Masquerade

My wife and I had been planning to go to one of those masked costume parties for quite a while. It's one of those parties where everyone is given a card that is used to list their guesses to who is in what costume. The person with the most correct guesses at the end of the night wins a $5000 prize. When you work for a company as big as I do it's not easy to know everyone, let alone when they're trying to conceal who they are.

Valerie (my wife) and I decide to try and win the prize. We know some people will be easier to identify because of their voices, and who they gather with. So we agreed to not saying a word the entire night and not sticking together as much as we normally do at parties.

Valerie knows I'm going as a werewolf and I know she's going as sexy Thelma from Scooby Doo. Between makeup, fake hair, taller shoes and a partial mask the only way I can tell it's Valerie is from her round ass. What Valerie didn't know was that I had other plans for the evening altogether.

On the way to the party we discussed maybe getting a hotel as it was our first night out since we had our son (with her parents) and we'd probably both be drinking a but too much to drive. It wasn't set in stone, but I agreed to not drink just in case we decided to head home instead. It was our first time out without the baby so my expectations were not high.

We arrived at the venue about ten minutes after eight. It was much nicer than I was expecting and there were quite a few more people than we expected. She went in and I followed about five minutes after so that people couldn't pin us together and guess who we were. People were mostly looking at the fancy art on the walls and having appetizers. Once the staff had started passing out drinks some of the people were talking as if they weren't even trying to win anymore.

I saw some people that I could identify, and I even saw Valerie a few times from across the room. Things started loosening up once the wine had been out for a half hour or so and the Champagne started to come out.

I was headed to the restroom when I saw my coworker Sean enter. Sean is an inch or two taller than me and a little thinner. He's a good looking young guy with a very promising future. I knew it was Sean because he came as Cesar as we agreed. Once he noticed me we nodded and headed to the restroom together.

"Are you ready" I asked. "Of course" he said. I had noticed Sean noticing my wife a few times before and I knew he was up for it. I also knew that he's definitely my wife's type. Sean and I swapped costumes and we were the only ones that knew. I mean he's a little taller than me, but the mask covered his entire head, it would still be hard to tell.

About an hour had passed when the music started and people gradually made their way to the dance floor. I could see Valerie had a light buzz, and I could also see that it was a common theme in the building. The lights slowly dimmed until it basically became a nightclub. Strobe lights and lasers started and the music got louder.

Valerie has always loved to dance, and she's known about my fantasy for a while but she's just a really shy person. Maybe her costume and a few drinks will make her come out of her shell a little bit. I know it's helped me, I'm not a dancer but as someone else I could do it with less embarrassment. Maybe she'll dance dirty with someone else, maybe she'll dance dirty with who she thinks is me.

Surely it didn't take long to see her dancing with Sean, after all it might draw suspicion to avoid each other all night. I made my way over to them on the dance floor to just be friendly when she actually began to dance with me. Keep in mind that no one knows who anyone else is. Valerie thinks I'm a werewolf but only Sean and I know any different. She began moving into me, her soft ass was pushing on me. I didn't know until then she was either wearing a thong or no panties at all. I could tell she thought she was giving me a treat by teasing me with another man, but she was actually dancing with me and didn't know it. I began to get erect, I know she could feel it as she pushed harder into me while we danced. I was so turned on that I almost pulled her aside and made love to her in the car. It had been months since we had sex and she was about to make me cum on the dance floor when the song ended and she went back to Sean.

I had to get a glass of cold water to calm down. I was so nervous I was literally shaking. I was jealous, horny, nervous and excited.

It had been about an hour when I found her again so I made my way over. I could tell they had been dancing the same way we just were. Valerie pulled me over and danced in-between the two of us. It was basically a threesome right there on the floor. I could feel her large bare breasts underneath her orange sweater.

Had she been rubbing them on Sean? Could she tell it wasn't me? Did she know what she was doing? Not knowing was torture for me.

There was one more song of us dancing like this when she finally pulled Sean away, again thinking it was me. Was this it? Was it finally happening?

Valerie has always loved to have sex in a public place so I knew this would be irresistible for her. The two of them made their way to a more secluded part of the darkened building where there was no foot traffic, and no staff. There would be no other reason people would go there.

It was at the end of a long dark hallway. I couldn't see anything so I can only imagine what was happening. I know what I hoped, but I didn't know for sure. The music was still pretty loud from where I was standing but I could hear their heavy breathing. Was this it? Was my fantasy finally coming true after years of begging? Was another mans cock penetrating my wife's wet pussy? Its been months for her and I can tell she was ready to fuck, but are they actually doing it?

As I inch closer I begin to hear movement and light moaning. My heart is beating a thousand miles an hour as I step lightly towards them. I can feel my hands sweating when I hear my wife say, "don't take it all the way off". I had no idea what she was talking about when I can begin to hear what sounds like the movement of her ass and thighs in her skirt. I can tell by those sounds that she's riding him on a long couch I saw in the hallway earlier as I walked around. I can hear her moans and the sound of her wet pussy as she moves against him harder and quicker.

"You like it when I dance dirty with other men" She says. "Yeah, I'm so bad. Why don't you fuck me harder before I go have that stranger do it instead". I can hear that she's not going to last long as horny as she is, but she's really doing it. She's fucking another man, and she doesn't even know it.

"Oh fuck, you feel so big Chris!" "Is my pussy too tight? This is what happens when you don't fuck your wife for three months". "Oh, I'm cumming. Fill me up baby. Oh, oh, ohhhhh".

It's still pitch black, and I can hear the music die down a bit. My pants are full of precum at this point when I hear Valerie say, "Oh my god there's so much, it's going to ruin these panties". "Maybe we'll have to empty you more often, it's running down my leg!". I can hear their footsteps as they casually and unknowingly walk right passed me back to the party.

Sean not only just satisfied my wife, but he didn't even wear a condom and probably just blew more cum into my wife than I ever have. The whole scene was probably only about 10-15 minutes max, but it felt like forever and my wife has always loved quickies.

We ended up switching back into our original costumes before anyone noticed. I assured him that we were good and that I hope he had a good time when he tells me it was actually his first time ever. My eyes shot open and I played it off as if it was a joke. "No, it was really my first time, I was a virgin a few hours ago". "Thank you so much for letting me do that with Val!". (I thought to myself that is just happened a few minutes ago, but made no comment) I told him she'd probably enjoy it more knowing that and laughed as we rejoined the party.

At the end of the night they announced the winner. Val had "lost" her card, and mine only had like 6 names on it. We figured we wouldn't win, but had a lot of fun anyway. We were supposed to spend the night away from each other because we were trying to win some money, but ended up just being horny teenagers again which is definitely a win in my book.

The ride home.

We were about 45 minutes from home when she turned the music down and asked if I had a good time.

"Of course, I had an amazing time. Did you have a good time?" I asked.

Valerie began saying with a puzzled face, "I had a really good time. I have no idea who he was, but I trust you so..."

I interrupt her, "What do you mean? Who are you talking about?". The hair on my arm stood straight up as the goosebumps began to form.

"I know that wasn't you in the werewolf costume. I just hope you know what you're doing" she said flirtatiously.

It took me a second to tell her that I was planning on telling her, but that I was caught up in the moment when she interrupted, "It's okay, I had a really good time. I was a bit upset that you didn't tell me at first, but then I just played along to see how far you'd let it go. I didn't think you'd go through with it to be honest, but I was just so horny and you've always said that you wanted this". "So, you're actually fine then?"

"Yeah, I'm actually great, better than great". "I can't believe it finally actually happened, I always thought you'd have protection though" I said.

She looked at me and made a face as she began to explain, "Well, I think he only brought the one and it tore the first time so he just pulled out".

"Wait what????" I interrupted "What do you mean the first time".

"Well Chris" she began, "We had sex four times, I thought you knew".

"When!?, where!?" I said with a shocked tone

"In the hallway, weren't you watching!? I thought you knew" she sounded a bit confused.

"I only heard the last time, just before the night ended". I was shocked, horny, and excited to hear that my sweet shy wife was such an animal tonight but the jealousy was certainly going through my veins. I needed to know everything so I pulled the car off the road while she told me as we undressed.

"Sorry babe, I thought you knew" she said as she took her top off and shoved her breasts in my face.

"I was so horny thinking about you while we were dancing, he was such a good dancer I knew right away it wasn't you. I tried to wait to see you, but I didn't know who you were so I figured you were watching". "He pulled me to the hallway and we kissed, I figured it was all part of your plan. He pulled my skirt up slightly and put the condom on while I bent over. I felt so naughty as he entered, almost as if I wanted you to know I was doing it, I couldn't believe what was happening".

As Valerie lowered herself onto my erect cock for the first time in months it slid in with ease. She was wetter and tighter than our very first time. I told her to go slow, that I wanted to hear everything. So she continued....

"He was going in and out faster and faster. I could feel his warm heavy balls hitting my pussy, you know how I love that. My tits were so heavy he had to hold them. As I was about to cum the condom broke, I told him to keep going but pull out before he came. I came pretty quickly, and turned around just in time to finish him with my mouth. The tip of his penis was too big so I had to jerk it to get it all out. I wanted to be able to make you jealous when I told you about it so I swallowed every last drop. It must've been the costume, I wouldn't normally be this brave". "Then we made our way back to the party. I was looking for you, but it wasn't even five minutes before he was pulling me back to the hallway. I figured that this is what you wanted".

I looked at Valerie as a sex goddess that for some reason had decided she was going to fuck my brains out and as a man I would be an idiot to try and stop her. So I grabbed her perfect ass cheeks and squeezed them as she rode me slow and hard. I could tell she was getting there, and all I could do was hope that I could hold on for a few more minutes as she went on...

"When we got back to the hallway I wanted those big hot balls hitting me again so I bent over and pulled him into me. It was only a few minutes when I felt myself cumming again as he squeezed my ass. I was just so horny, I don't know what came over me. I could tell he was nearing the end but I hadn't reached orgasm so as he was about to pull out I pulled him back in and demanded that he shouldn't stop. Then, when we got back you found me and we danced. I figured you had known because of the way you were dancing with me which made it even hotter. I wanted to talk to you about it then and there, but there was the party and I was still just playing along with what I thought was your plan."

I told Valerie that at that point in the night I hadn't known my wife had already been fucked not just once but twice by a large cocked virgin. When she looked at me surprised to hear he was a virgin. Valerie began bucking faster, I could tell she was extra turned on. I couldn't hardly hold back my cum any longer when she started telling me about the third time.

"After you left the dance floor, I assumed you knew and I assumed it was okay. So I could then have sex with him guilt free, it wasn't as exciting, but it was definitely amazing. He expected me to bend over on the couch again, but instead I straddled him just like I'm straddling you right now. I was so wet from being horny, and wet from his cum that he slipped in without any resistance. I loved the way he filled me up as I rode him hard. I wanted you to see that I was fucking him like I fuck you. I felt his large finger make its way you my ass as he rubbed the insides of my cheeks and slowly got closer. I wanted him to touch it so I started moving in a way that was more accessible. When he got there I just about came when he slipped his finger in. I can't believe how good it felt, I wanted it to be your cock Chris. I wanted you both to cum inside of me at the same time."

Valerie began to orgasm, loud, hard, and long. I came as deep inside of her as I could. It was the best orgasm I ever had, it was like I had been holding it in for months and Valerie had just cum for the fifth time of the night. She fell asleep for the rest of the ride home, I know she had to be exhausted. She still didn't know who it was, and I don't know if I'll tell her based on their chemistry.

JACKVK
JACKVK
42 Followers