All Comments on 'Masquerade'

by JACKVK

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
SwordWielderSwordWielderover 2 years ago

Please add a warning that this is a hotwife / cuckold story so those of us that don't care for that genre skip it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fucking cuckolds! How did you all no get tired of shoving your shit into the LW category...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

fucking wimp story. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

puke

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

Then why did she talk about how tight her pussy was after not having sex for months? She was getting fucked for the fourth time that night, she wasnt going to be tight.

And the wolfman costume would have been hot! Over hot, the dude would have had heat stroke from how hot he had to have been.

This atory, doesnt make much sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The whole “switch costumes” plot has been done before, many times. And the reason it has is because it is such a turn on. Wearing a costume can make a lot of women loosen up a bit, as it appears they are playing a role. Knowing another man is emptying his ball deep inside of your wife, whether she knows it’s not you, is such a turn on. This was a fun story and I can only imaging how how she looked in that outfit.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 2 years ago

Will Chris be ok raising Sean's kid? What stupid games for a married couple with a baby at home to play. Eventually she will find out who the dude was and start sneaking out to be with him. This marriage is doomed. Idiots!

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 2 years ago

5⭐

Loved it.

-26thNC Approved

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Rubbish

Rocky62Rocky62over 2 years ago

Boring tale of a dumbass hubby

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Talking about stupid people. And idiotic scenarios. You have here all on a toilette sheet.

Don’t forget to flush.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is why the British empire is no more. Beta can not rule the world. They can't even keep their dick hard without some other man boning their woman.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Another doofus is just certain he has written a clever new cuckold story. SOSDD.

timrivtimrivover 2 years ago

Pregnant a few weeks later.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

JFC this was so dumb a pile of shit would be a MENSA candidate in compare.

Do you closeted little kids EVER think this shit through? Yeah, I didnt think so.

You rewrote a stupid premise thats been written and rewritten a thousand times, and some of those were better, though frankly most really sucked so if you intentionally aimed low you hit the mark.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

cuck story who cares

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Crap!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

1*-worthless story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A nice twist would have been if the original guy that was supposed to fuck her decided to swap out the werewolf costume with friends at the party so that she actually fucked 4 different guys and her husband in the car.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hey 26thNC/Iameasel…..you’re blatant gayness shines through in every post you make, it obvious when your wife left you for her boyfriend, your sudden lack of an available cock has left you bitter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just another cuck story.....all of yours are and therefore post em in Fetish

JJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I believe iamaweasel is the piece of shit.

If not why read cuck stories and belittle the author and story. Not everyone is for or against everything. People are individuals allowed to like or dislike what they choose. And not be ridiculed by the likes of you.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Iameasel, I don’t know about you, but I’m still having a ball pissing off these anonymous bitch cuck fans. I feed on their spit flying, helpless, incoherent rage. Nothing finer than an anonymous cuckold whiner.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Yup, just another cuck story. I wish they'd post them in the Fetish forum where they belong. But then half or more of the stories in this forum would be found there instead of in the LW forum. What I'd really like to see are some real loving wives stories written by some good writers that actually have a story written in them. Most of the cuck stories (like this one) just follow the standard template, of a cheating wife doing another guy and the husband watching or finding out afterward. In this case it was a costume change with a younger hung guy, who does an older wife at a costume party. The husband finds out later that the younger guy did it 4 times (3 bareback) and filled her full of cum. I wonder if the younger guy knocked her up, and what would happen then? That actually sounds like a good starting point for a FTDS ending. :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous