Masquerade: And the Devil's Bargain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyFrost
LadyFrost
13 Followers

He held her face in his hand and pushed against her body. She was very small. And her body resisted the invasion of him. One of her hands shot down between their bodies reflexively, landing on his groin to push against him. Voice thick, hoarse, and low he spoke softly, "You want me to stop?"

Her eyes opened slowly. She hadn't realized she'd been resisting him. His eyes were closed as he held himself perfectly still above her. Even now, even like this, he'd stop if she asked him to. He'd stop. He wouldn't hurt her. He'd hurt himself before he did that.

She felt the wet push of tears sting her eyes. Why hadn't she found him sooner? When she still whole? When she was still young and sweet and innocent? Before she'd handed her heart to a man who'd dropped kicked it off into the abyss. She couldn't give him her heart now. But she could give him this. She wanted to give them both this.

Rebecca pulled her hand away and slid it over his hip, pulling him tighter to her in answer.

He slipped farther into her, fighting the tightness of her body to possess her. She was so wet, so slick, and so tight he thought he'd probably want to stay in her until he died. Chris was pretty sure he was going to die from the need to hammer her into the bed. But he eased his way in, slow and torturing.

She made some sound of intense pain and pleasure combined. Big was big after all. She grabbed double handfuls of the muscle on his back, pulling a hiss from his mouth. Too big, her mind pleaded, too big. But her body opened for him, shivering at the delicious pain that slapped against the pleasure and merged. Her body slickened more for him, welcoming every pulsing inch of him.

He seated himself fully inside of her and vibrated there, breathing while she adjusted to it. He literally filled her up, there was nowhere else to go in her body. She was too full of him. He was too much for her. She started to ask him to pull out, to stop...and he pulsed inside of her. The thick, meaty, claiming piece of him inside of her throbbed...and she felt every pulse of it like he'd torn open her body and run himself right over the core of her pleasure. That was benefit of big fat dick, she mused, shuddering on the edge of an orgasm. It didn't leave anything to the imagination.

He was so very still atop her that she opened her eyes again to see his face. He was looking down at her, judging her reaction to him. Touched, she held his eyes and lifted her hands to hold his face. He looked so tortured above her. She knew it had to be killing him to hold still. "I thought steroids shrank your man parts." Her voice was hoarse and breathy. To prove she wanted him there, she rolled her hips. The eager girth of him rubbed around inside of her like a spike of instant pleasure. She brought a cry from her own throat for her efforts.

Chris shivered above her and rocked his body a little. They both made sounds of pleasure. He laughed a little, amused, even as the need in his cock was like a desperate, clawing thing. "No steroids." His voice was thick and low, "High protein, low fat diet..." He eased back, watching her face, her body let him go until just the tip was still in her. He swirled himself there and she shivered at the soreness that had begun, before should do more than begin to explore the feeling of it, he pushed into her again. She cried out from it, bowing beneath him even as her body sucked him in like the mouth of a whore, "...heavy..." He kissed her, killing them both with the slowness of it as he pulled out again, swirled his body at the tip of her and let the soreness begin to throb inside and then pushed himself back in, "...lifting and cardio."

Her nails drove into his ass, ripping a groan from his mouth. "How much can you dead lift?" Her voice was a gasping moan.

Chris nipped along her neck, bit at her shoulder and pulled out of her again, making her mouth release a mewling cat sound. He tested her now, and himself, he pushed into her a little harder. They both shuddered with it. "Almost four hundred pounds."

She made some sound and humped her body against his, forcing him harder into her. It drove a gasp of pain from her mouth. "Jesus. You're a beast."

He laughed a little, shivering with the strength alone it took to hold himself inside of her. "It's all about...your core..." He kissed her again, wet, tongues trading and twining together. He slid out and shoved back in, hard enough his balls slapped wetly against her. Her fucking body sucked him in so wetly and deeply he was sure he'd spill right there inside of her. He shivered with it, "All about...discipline..."

She grabbed his hips and pulled at him. "Fuck discipline. Give it to me."

Her creamy heat pulsed around him and the blend of pain and pleasure on her face as he slid out and rode back in, harder now deeper, nearly pushed him into an orgasm again. What a game they were playing, he thought wildly, one they would both win. Her body tried to reject him even as it sucked him deeper and tighter into her.

She drove her nails into his ass, hard; he felt the sting of broken skin. The wet heat of his blood against her hand was like a shark scenting food on the water. She was undone for him. "Please!"

Chris laughed, darkly, he shifted her, opening her legs around him and moving himself farther atop her. The angle would be deeper, harder, and sharper. He gave her a chance to say no. She grabbed his St. Christopher medal and arched her neck to tongue fuck his mouth. That was a yes if he'd ever had one. He did what she demanded and gave it to her. She'd asked for it after all.

The first hard, desperate thrust of him into her tore a cry from both of them. She scrambled her hands over him, trying to find something to hang on to. She pushed against his chest involuntarily as if to force him off of her. But her body closed around him like a wet fist, pulling him deeper. He shook his head, wanting more. He rose, pushed her legs back until she was open and ready for him. She shook her head, opened her mouth to say, "No, don't!" He didn't give her the chance. He shoved himself into her so hard that it echoed like a wet meaty slap when their bodies struck together.

The sound she made was part pain, part shocked pleasure. He ground himself inside of her, ground himself against her cervix until she struggled against the feel of it, shoving at his chest. But at the same point where the pain was too much, too raw, the tilt of his hips brushed over that spot deep inside of her body that was nothing but pleasure. He grabbed her pushing hands in one of his and forced them back against her chest between her breasts, holding her down. His other hand jerked at her right hip, seating her down hard against his him until his balls brushed against her ass.

The angle was nearly too painful. She started to say something and he drove himself into her again. This time he didn't stop. He did what he said he'd do, he gave it to her. She couldn't yell anything but gibberish. The pain and the pleasure smashed into each other and became one living, breathing, organic thing. That was the thing about a big, thick dick, it knew just how to find that spot and fuck it until you gave in, gave up, and shattered from the orgasm. He drove her into the mattress with the desperate pounding greed of it. He was as good as his word, she didn't think of anything but him.

She ended up with her legs draped over his arms, doubled up on herself like a human pretzel as he forced himself into her so hard, so fast and deep, she knew she'd be bleeding from it when it was over. There was no way her body would survive such a brutal assault without wounds. She craved those wounds like a starving thing. Her hands grabbed at his face, held on to him as he smashed pleasure into her like a weapon. She came around his pounding dick, screaming, bucking and he rode her right through it.

He rolled to his back and pulled her over him. And it was too sharp, too deep. She shook her head, whispered, "I can't—," and he jerked her down on him, splitting her in half with the raging greed of it. He lifted her and set her down on him, lifted her and set her down, his biceps bulged with it. He panted, desperate, and she thought she'd never seen anything more beautiful then all that strength beneath her.

She grabbed his arms, gasping. He rose to sitting position, dumping her into his lap. The angle eased back, only pleasure now. He was deep inside of her, pressing against her G-spot. He simply rocked her there, pleasing them both.

Rebecca grabbed his face, held him there. They were both soaked in sweat, breathing so heavily she thought they'd melt into each other and turn into a puddle. Her thumbs traced beside his ears, her fingers kneaded at the sides of his neck.

His hands slid up her back and settled at her shoulders, holding her tight against him while he rocked. Her legs wrapped around his hips and back like an snake. The moonlight spilled across her face and the sweaty fall of her dark hair.

Something shifted in him a little at the sight of her. Look at me, she'd said. He was looking. For the first time in his whole life, he was really looking at a woman. The surprise of it spilled out of his mouth in a moan for her. She coveted it, that tiny sound, he was such a silent lover. When she raped a noise from him, she felt like a champion.

He went still against her. The hands on her shoulders shifted a little to cup her face. Her eyes flickered open, the eye lids hooded and drooping with pleasure. A bead of sweat slid down her nose and dripped off. She looked down at his face and froze.

There was something there, something real on his face for her. She didn't know what to feel about it. It was twenty years too late for him to look at her like that...wasn't it? But a part of her craved that look on his face. Even if another part grieved that she'd never seen that look on another face.

He moved in toward her and it was different, it felt different this time, it felt hesitant and unsure. The writhing, rolling, gut wrenching pound of pleasure he'd forced thorough her moments before blended and fell victim to the smooth threat of something else, something sweet. Help me forget about him, she'd pleaded.

Maybe this was what she'd meant all along. The idea of what that meant, scared her to death. She didn't know if she'd survive another man she couldn't have.

So she denied that questioning softness he offered, afraid of what it might mean to take it from him. And she lifted her hips and drove herself down on him. The mood broke, fell apart, and came back together in a blistering fog of need.

He shifted her around him and slapped their sweaty bodies together.

The door to the hotel room opened and Leon entered, dumping the tiny recorder and the memory stick in his hands on the table where Joel sat. Joel was watching him with too wide eyes. Jill was leaning on the counter, sipping a bottle of water. They were both very, very quiet.

He shifted, lifting a brow, "What?"

Jill eyed him, narrowly. "I think you went outside of your paygrade there, Agent Kennedy. You certainly know how to go above and beyond for the call of duty."

Joel continued to stare at him, transfixed.

Leon felt the first lick of shame in his belly. "I had to. We needed that intel."

Jill lifted a brow. "You had to?"

"I had to."

Joel coughed, uncomfortable.

"Was she as good as she looked?"

He met Jill's look squarely. "Where's Rebecca?"

When he'd finished. When Ada'd finished. When he'd lain there, replete and panting, he'd touched the com in his ear and found static. He'd panicked, rising from the bed.

The bitch in red was gone, of course. And the two pieces of intel were, as promised, lying on the bed where she'd been. Leon had never felt dirtier, never felt seedier, and never felt worse than the moment he'd picked them up.

Until Rebecca hadn't answered him.

Joel stared at him blankly, flinching around the eyes. Jill sipped the water, pursing her lips. Leon ground his teeth a little, annoyed, "Where...is...Rebecca?"

Jill gave him a very pointed look.

The noises followed the pointed silence. It sounded like someone was being tortured in the bedroom. He froze, his brain froze, and listened harder. Not tortured. Someone was keening high and loud.

He turned and started moving. He wasn't even aware he was doing it.

He turned the knob, he pushed the door, and light spilled into the bedroom.

There's a feeling that happens when the heart feels its first stab of betrayal. It burns, blistering the skin as it strikes, puncturing a piece of each chamber within the organ that it seeks to destroy. It's not a quick death, no, it's a slow destruction. It rots you from the inside, claiming each piece of your soul one necrotic bite at a time.

She was on his lap, wrapped around him, cradled against him while he pushed his way inside of her. They were wrapped around each other like two pieces of the same puzzle, perfectly fitted and formed into a full picture. He wondered later, if he'd ever remember anything about those first few moments when he saw them but that pain.

It felt like someone had stabbed him in the fucking chest, left the knife in, and twisted it.

It was Chris that saw him first and that look, that look, it would likely haunt him the rest of his life. He looked over her sweaty shoulder; two sets of blue eyes locked and held. And Chris did something to her, shifted, pulled her against him and sent her over the edge.

She bucked and trembled, letting out a gasping shout as she came, shuddering and clutching him to her. Chris held her, shivering, and lifted his brow at the man who stood there, broken, in the doorway. Help me forget about him, she'd begged. He'd been as good as his word. She didn't know anything but the man inside her.

Leon was enough of a man to feel the roaring rage of jealousy. He was enough of a man to feel the backhanded slap of surprising sexual interest. If it hadn't been Rebecca, the sight of two people so completely into each other, fucking like desperate teenagers would have turned him on. He was a man after all and the visual excited him. But the pain stole his breath and left him numb.

The look on Chris' face wasn't numb. The look on his face was bright, eager, and Leon could see it there as well: an evil almost gleeful joy at the pain he was causing the other man. Only one thing could make a man enjoy hurting another that way: love.

In that moment, he knew that they both loved the same woman.

Rebecca leaned back, trembling...and she saw the spill of light across the floor. Her head turned, slow motion.

The human heart is a fragile thing, it beats and breaks so easily, so simply. It can be still, stopped, and bring life to an end in a handful of torturous seconds. She'd wanted to revenge...the look on his face said she'd gotten it.

But the victory rang hollow and painful around them.

Leon held her eyes for a long moment...and then quietly closed the door on them. Jill watched him, steady and empty. Joel had nothing but stamped sympathy across his face. He looked vaguely ill.

He took two steps and then a third. At the door to the hotel room, Jill's voice stopped him and nearly killed him, "For what it's worth, I'm sorry."

He opened the door and walked out.

In the bedroom, Rebecca was so still where he held her. Chris shifted, drawing her attention to him. Sweaty, sticky, they locked eyes.

Chris knew two things: he was glad he'd helped her forget about that fool. Any man that walked in and saw his woman wrapped around another man, said nothing, and walked away...was a coward and a fool. And it was unlikely she was going to feel the same way.

He expected her climb off of him and chase after that skinny wimp.

She didn't. She curled around him, put her face into his neck, and fell apart. Undone, Chris gathered her close and held her. It was a strange feeling to comfort a woman he'd just finished fucking like a champion porn star. Especially when the comfort came in regards to another man.

Rebecca wept copiously, completely. She wept like she fucked, giving it everything she had. He rolled her to her back and ranged himself atop her, brushing the tears from her cheeks with this thumbs.

"Don't. Please. He's not worth it."

Rebecca hiccupped, sobbing, and put her hand in front of her face to hide. "I'm sorry," She choked it out, even as he took the hand from in front of her face and kissed her fingers, "You probably think I'm insane."

Chris laughed a little, charmed by her. "Not at all. I think you're the most incredible thing I've ever seen."

She laughed through her sobs and opened her teary eyes. "That's ridiculous."

He held cupped her cheek in his hand, "Is it? Rebecca, I never saw you before. You were right about that. I'm seeing you now."

He skimmed his fingers over her mouth, used a knuckle to shift away a tear. "I know you love him. And chances are he knows it too. But I gotta ask you, how long do you think you could sit there waiting for him to love you back? You're wasting yourself on him."

She hiccupped, her crying tapering off into sniffles. There it was again, that look on his face. She didn't move; a deer in the headlights. "I think you need to decide what's enough, Rebecca. What's enough? If he's enough to make you happy, then go after him."

Her voice came, soft and desperate, "And what if its not enough?"

"Then maybe you need to find someone who is."

Leon had spent so long trying to run from her. She stared at Chris Redfield, the boy who'd become the man, who'd asked for nothing but the chance to take away her pain. And she took another risk, "You offering?"

He studied her face, "I don't know. That depends on you."

She opened her mouth to say something and realized a hard truth: all that they'd done, everything that echoed in this room around them, and he'd never gone. He'd never gotten his release. He had, entirely, made the night about her.

That selflessness moved her in ways she couldn't even begin to explain. It was a karmic turn of the wheel.

Maybe it wasn't love. Maybe it wasn't what she'd thought she'd find with Leon. Maybe it was something else entirely. And maybe it could be so much more if she let it.

"I think I may be in trouble here." She said it quietly, "Why couldn't you have just let it stay easy? Why did you have to make it so hard?"

He blinked and then he laughed, just a little, "I think you're the one who made it hard."

Rebecca felt the laugh bubble up from the tears. "That's really dirty. And pretty crude."

"I kinda think you like dirty and crude."

She met his eyes and held them, breathing slowly. What the fuck, she thought, what else could she possibly lose? She didn't have two hearts to give. But she could give him her. For however long it lasted.

"You didn't go."

He was breathing slow, steady, "No."

"Do you want to?"

"Not yet," He knuckled away another tear that fell, "Tell me what you want, Rebecca."

She gave him the truth, the only one she had, "I want Leon to love me. I want to be enough for him. I want to have him look at me...the way you're looking at me now."

Chris nodded, sympathy was written across his face. Jesus he was fucking perfect. He was literally fucking perfect.

"And I want you." It surprised her to find it was true, utterly and completely true, "I don't know if I can just go back to being your friend after this. Is that crazy? Do you think it's possible to love one man and desperately want another?"

The second she asked it, she knew it was. Of course it was. Wasn't Leon involved in the same conundrum? In that one finite moment, she finally understood what he'd be struggling with for twenty years. She could finally understand his obsession with Ada Wong.

Chris watched her and felt that shift again inside of him. This was going to end badly for all of them, make no mistake about that. "I think we're human. And trying to make sense out of nerves and brains and hearts and loins and emotions is like dancing about architecture...it just doesn't make sense. If you want to go back to being friends, I will give you that. If you want to keep fucking me to get back at him, I will give you that too. I will give you whatever you want because I'm in. I'm so in it's insane. What happened here, revenge or not, was probably the most incredible sex I've ever had. I'm a man, that alone is enough to keep him coming back for more."

LadyFrost
LadyFrost
13 Followers