Masquerade: And the Devil's Bargain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyFrost
LadyFrost
13 Followers

Rebecca studied his face, and the soreness in her body told her she was in too. She was in too deep. She was in over her head. And wanted to be again.

And again.

"Shit."

He skimmed his fingers over the damp, springy, tingling mound of her sex causing them both to shiver with it. "Yeah...that about sums it up. You want to chase after him?"

She slid her fingers over his damp hair, traced the line of his mouth. "Yes...and no. What are you doing to me?"

He delved a finger beneath that springy hair, finding her moist and creamy. He traced the cleft of her, bringing her mouth open in a shuddering gasp. "I think I'm seducing you. Or you're seducing me. Fuck. I don't give a shit either way."

The tears sprang back into her eyes, "You don't care that I'm in love with him?"

He rolled on top of her and shoved into her, smooth and fast. The creamy heat of her closed around him, pulling a soft cry from her mouth. Tears spilled down her cheeks.

What was it about her crying that was turning him on?

He put his lips against hers, taking her sob into mouth, "I promised you I'd make you forget about him. I meant it. Tell me what you want, Rebecca."

She looked up into his face, he plunged his tongue into her mouth and rocked his hips against her. Her eyes crossed, her mouth opened on a gasp.

"I want to make you come for me."

He grabbed her hips, swirled her body in a slow circle, the soreness inside of her sent electric shocks of pleasure into her gut. He put his mouth against hers and whispered, "Prove it."

...

LadyFrost
LadyFrost
13 Followers