Mass Effect - A Hero Rises Ch. 09

Story Info
A Mass Effect trilogy novelisation.
7.8k words
4.72
6.1k
6

Part 9 of the 69 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Book 1, Chapter 9 -- Revenge: A Dish Best Served Cold

*****

Being one of the first out of my room for breakfast wasn't always a surprise. I generally woke early anyway, and after a piss and a shower, my stomach was usually grumbling after that, so after dressing, I'd wander out to usually find one or two people. I was slowly joined by others, Ashley, Chakwas, Garrus, Tali and the two asari, who seemed to be getting on rather well, I guess having a common bond.

Wrex was one of the last to appear, and he was looking rather smug. Alenko was the last to show up, which was unusual, but when he sat down, he noticeably winced, enough that most of us didn't miss it at all. "Something up, LT?" Ash wondered.

Alenko didn't say anything. Wrex replied, "Well, something was up him last night."

I burst into laughter. Most of the girls had a giggle. "Wrex, please..."

"Yep, you moaned that last night too when I was balls deep in your arse. In fact, I'm fairly sure you were begging me to keep going."

"So you were serious?" Liara wondered. "I thought you were... I thought you were joking."

Wrex forked some food into his mouth before leaning forward. "Let me tell you something, young doctor. Our Lieutenant here now loves krogan cock. I fucked him hard, made him cum plenty of times, and I know he'll want it again and again." He glanced around the table. "He'll just have to work on that gag reflex for when he's blowing me."

I looked at Alenko, who while blushing, glanced at Wrex and I noticed the small smile. "Alenko?" I wondered.

"Oh, I'm sore this morning, Shepard, but it was worth every second of it. I'm not expecting romance but I love to be fucked by something so long and thick. And I had no idea krogan had four balls! I've only got two hands!"

"Damn, sounds like LT will be seeing some action going forward," Ash joked.

"How big?" Tali asked, to the groans of the table.

"You really want to see, little one?" Tali nodded. "I'll show you in private later. I don't want to just whip it out in the mess. Alenko will want to jump on it again." That earned plenty of laughter, Alenko returning a rueful grin. "Hey, watching a human ride this thing was an interesting experience."

"Anyway, where we headed, Commander?" Ashley asked, getting our minds away from what Wrex and Alenko had been up to.

"Three planets in total. First we'll be visiting Mavignon in the Gemini Sigma cluster, then Klensal in the Hades Gamma cluster. Once we've dealt with the people based there, we head for Amaranthine in the Horse Head Nebula."

"And this is for that woman who asked for your help on the Citadel?" Alenko asked, his mind now on the job.

"Aye, it is. I'm already thinking of how to deal with her."

"Differently to Finch, I assume?" Shiala asked, a small grin, so obviously she was aware.

"No, I don't plan on smacking her around, if that's what you mean. But, as usual, everyone will be on the ground for the first two planets. When it comes to Amaranthine, I'm tempted to approach her alone and see if I can convince her to move on to other things. Use my own life as an example of how things could be better."

"Not a bad idea, Commander," Alenko stated.

"Thanks. Up here for thinking," I pointed at my head, "Down there for dancing," pointing at my feet, "And the thing in between is for fucking." The whole table groaned before there were a few giggles at least. "Anyway, now that we know what we're doing, let's move on from Alenko and ask Garrus how his night with Chloe was?"

The turian just looked at me with daggers. "But we've already..." He trailed off with a sigh. "Damn it."

Most of the team split up once breakfast was done, though that left Shiala, Liara and Ashley at the table. They were talking amongst themselves, and I was just getting ready to head up to the deck when they asked me to stay. Wondering what they wanted, I moved my chair closer. The three shared a look before Shiala cleared her throat. "So, Shepard, the fact you and I have slept together hasn't gone unnoticed. I probably haven't helped by being... well, I think the human term is 'waxing lyrical' about, well, everything about you."

"She says you have a big cock, Shepard," Ashley put rather bluntly, "But the best thing is, you actually know how to use it."

"Anyway, we've already talked about our relationship, or the fact we don't have one. We're just having fun, blowing off steam between missions. The thing is..."

"I need you to fuck me, Shepard," Ashley stated, "I know what I said before but I can't deny the fact I need your company in bed."

"Okay."

That just made her smile as we all looked at Liara, who blushed quite brightly. "Come on, Liara, no point denying it now," Shiala stated.

"It's not that easy and you know why, Shiala."

"What is it?" I wondered.

Liara didn't reply, I think embarrassed, so Shiala replied for her. "She's never been with anyone, Shepard. Our young doctor here is a virgin."

"Oh... Really? But you're one hundred and six!"

"That's still quite young for an asari, Shepard," Shiala explained, "Though most of us have been fucking by half that age, if not earlier. We do take longer to mature but reaching triple figures as a virgin is unusual. No offence, Liara."

"None taken. I've just not had many opportunities to be with someone. I spend most of my time on dig sites alone."

"You prepared to deflower a virgin, Shepard?" Shiala wondered.

"Definitely." Liara looked at me with wide eyes at my tone, then blushed brightly again, looking away immediately. "Come on, I think it's no secret I find the three of you attractive. But I'll put it plainly. I'm not interested in anything else except sex. If you can handle that, great, we'll have some fun. If not, it would be best if we leave things how they are."

"We're already fucking, Shepard, so you know my answer."

I looked at Ashley. "I've got my career to think about, but since this is a vessel commanded by a Spectre, I think that gives me just enough leeway to be royally fucked by my Commanding Officer." The tone she used caused me to shuffle in my seat. She was keen. Very keen.

We all looked at Liara again. "Oh, definitely. Absolutely. I already masturbate thinking about it." She seemed to realise what she'd just said, but simply shrugged. "Well, of course I do, considering I haven't had sex yet. How else am I going to get off?"

"What about you, Shepard?" Shiala wondered.

"I'll put it simply. I'll fuck any woman who shows an interest. Granted, I have to like them in return, and I do like some sort of connection, but I don't need to be in love to have a good time. If we're physically attracted to each other, then it's just sex. Usually the good kind."

"I think we can all agree to that," Ashley stated, and the matter appeared settled.

"What about Tali?" Liara wondered.

"What about her?" Ashley asked.

"Well, I think it's obvious she's nursing a little crush on Shepard. Should we include her in this?"

"While I like Tali, I think the chances of sex happening are minimal considering all that's she told me about their immune systems and trying to get out of their suits," I replied.

"Anyone else you can think of?"

I did glance towards the med-bay. "Reckon Chakwas could handle me?" That caused the three of them to laugh. "Hey, I know how old she is from her file. Trust me, she's not as old as you think, and she's fit for her age."

"If you want to, Shepard, no-one is stopping you," Shiala said.

Having got what they needed off their chests, the three left me to get on with my work. I had no idea what was going to happen next.

*****

Tali would admit she'd been nursing a crush on Shepard since the moment he'd rescued her on the Citadel. But while it was clear he liked her in return, she didn't think or believe it would ever turn into romance. And considering it was obvious that he did like to enjoy sexual relations with numerous partners, she didn't know if she could handle that.

However, she had surprised herself that morning during the conversation with Wrex. She had blurted out the question, unable to stop herself, simply due to curiosity. She had heard Shiala talk about Shepard with a couple of other women, but from Wrex said, he was even... bigger.

Finishing her shift for the day, knowing they would arrive at the first planet the next day, she approached Wrex after dinner. "Remember what we talked about earlier?" she asked, "At breakfast?"

"I remember."

"Can I... Can I see it?"

"You were serious?" She nodded rather keenly. The big krogan just shrugged. "Okay. We should definitely do this in some privacy."

They found an empty room, walking inside and locking it, leaning back against the door as Wrex simply stood, looking at her. "I'm not going to bite, Tali."

"I've never seen one before, and from what you said..."

He walked towards her, taking her gently by the hand, and led her into the middle of the room. "Get on your knees," he instructed gently. She did as he asked, noticing him start to undo the lower regions of his armour. Once all that was off, she watched him grasp his cock and slowly stroke himself as it just grew... and grew... and grew...

"Keelah," she whispered.

He finally stopped and looked down. "That's about as big as it gets, Tali."

"Keelah," she whispered again, reaching forward without thinking. Wrex was about to say something when she brushed her hand against his cock, swallowing down whatever he was going to say. Tali took her time looking it up and down before leaning forward, noticing that he had a set of four testicles. She knew enough that every other species only had two.

Without really thinking, she tried to wrap her hand around his cock but couldn't quite do it. "Um, Tali..."

"I just want to play with it a little," she breathed.

"You play with it for any length of time..."

"How did Alenko manage... I don't really understand..."

"A lot of patience, and a hell of a lot of lube," Wrex stated with a chuckle, "Tali, you've never been with someone. Sure you want to do this?" She looked up and met his eyes. She was surprised to see his were so caring, which matched his tone. "I thought you liked Shepard?"

"Oh, I do but... I'll never have him like this so..." She paused. "Oh, that must sound horrible, Wrex. I'm sorry."

He rumbled with laughter. "None taken, little one." He reached down and lifted her up so she was standing. "But you don't want it like this, not with someone like me. You want your first time doing anything special or intimate to be with someone you care about. I'm flattered that you want to do something with me, and a small part of me would like you too. The larger part doesn't want to take advantage of your good nature. You're a good kid, Tali. You should wait to be with someone who cares about you."

"You care about me, Wrex?"

"I do, but in a different way. You're my colleague, and you're my little friend." She wrapped her arms around him as much as she could, feeling his arms wrap around her. She started to giggle as his cock became trapped between the pair of them. "Damn, now I have an erection and no-one to use it on."

"I could get Alenko?"

She leaned back to see an almost predatory grin. "Oh, that'll do nicely." He paused before asking, "Want to watch?"

"Really?"

He shrugged. "If you're interested."

"I never thought I would find it interesting, but I'll admit part of me is. I'll go get him."

She practically ran out of the room and up towards where Alenko usually hung out in the mess. Alenko appeared amused by the fact she'd obviously run to find him. Before he could ask, she simply said, "Wrex wants you."

There was no misinterpreting what that meant, Alenko shutting down his workstation and following Tali to where Wrex was waiting. He was leaning against a wall, his cock standing out proud. Alenko immediately went towards him, dropping to his knees, though turned when Tali stayed in the room, locking the door. "What's going on?" he wondered.

"My little friend has now seen what I have. And now she wants to watch what I do to you."

"Are you sure?" Alenko asked her.

"I think this is going to be a major turn on."

Alenko ended up naked quite quickly and she couldn't help appreciate how toned and athletic he was. She didn't guess at the size of his cock, much smaller than Wrex, but it appeared adequate. She wouldn't say what happened over the next couple of hours was loving. Not at all. Alenko was fucked, and fucked hard, but clearly enjoyed every second of it. Wrex seemed to enjoy himself too, contorting Alenko into various positions as he drove his massive cock into him. Tali switched on her Nerve-Stim Pro as she watched, and she definitely made noise of her own.

"I think she's masturbating in her own particular way, Kaidan," Wrex stated, watching the human ride him.

"Good for her. Shame it's so difficult for her to enjoy something like this."

"Oh, I can cum hard enough with this," Tali breathed, turning the setting up to time the pulses going through her body with Alenko's bouncing.

The three of them practically came together, which felt rather nice, despite the fact she was alone. Alenko collapsed onto Wrex, the krogan simply lay back and laughed to himself, while Tali nearly collapsed onto the floor herself, feeling her legs quiver as she's used the highest setting possible. She lay there for a while until Wrex appeared in her eyeline, his cock now packed away, feeling one of his hands gently lift her up. "Well, big day, little one."

"That was so hot, Wrex," she whispered.

"Glad you enjoyed the show." Both glanced at Alenko, still lying naked back on the floor, a pool of cum underneath him. "I think our Lieutenant here is worn out."

"And very sore. Totally worth it though."

It was only as she unlocked the door and looked around that she noticed the little camera in the corner. She looked at Wrex, then gestured with her head. He just roared with laughter again. "Looks like someone got a show then. You should head out first. I'll help my friend here."

Walking towards the sleeping pods, she was thankful the mess was empty, grabbing a tube of food paste to nibble on before heading to bed. She thought she would remain alone until Shepard wandered out of his quarters, heading to the fridge to grab a bottle of water, before he walked straight to her table, sitting opposite her.

"Didn't expect that, Tali." She could feel her cheeks heat up under her mask. "No need to be embarrassed about it either."

"Did you see everything?"

"I noticed Wrex and yourself go in. I'll admit I was curious to see what you would do. Once Alenko headed in, I tuned out and moved the camera away."

"Oh..."

"I did watch you though. That was... Well, it was hot, Tali. Watching your body writhe. I take it's some sort of in built thing in your suit?" She nodded, still feeling embarrassed. "Shame you can't take off your suit, Tali."

She felt her eyes widen in surprise, jaw drop open, wishing he could see the reaction. "What?"

"Tali, just watching how your body moved, it was incredibly... erotic."

"Guess I was a little turned on," she said softly.

She watched him lean forward. "Tali, can we be serious a moment?" She nodded. "Are you interested in me? You don't have to ans..."

"Yes," she interrupted him, "I'm very interested, Shepard. But I'm in this suit, so..."

"There are ways and means, Tali. You're a quarian, rather resourceful and definitely intelligent. I'm sure you can find a way."

"You would be interested in me?"

"Yes, but you must be aware of..."

"Oh, I already know and, to be honest, while part of me wants you to myself, I'm not going to try and change who you are, Shepard."

"What I will do is leave it up to you, Tali. If you can find a way to get out of that suit, then we can have some fun together. If you don't," he leaned across, grabbing her hand, "I will always be a friend. A close one, I hope."

She nearly started to cry at the sincerity in his voice. "Thank you," she whispered, hearing the catch, feeling him squeeze her hand. "First Wrex. Now you. Why is everyone being so... nice... or caring, at least."

"We like you, Tali. Your infectious enthusiasm definitely rubs off on the rest of us."

"I'll start researching right away, Shepard."

"Well, nice to know that you're eager."

She finished her paste tube as he finished his bottle of water. Wishing her goodnight, he headed off towards his quarters as she found an empty pod to sleep in. Lying back once the lid was closed, she couldn't sleep straight away, turning on her Nerve-Stim Pro again, this time using her imagination, thinking of being naked with Shepard, feeling his hands and mouth all over her body before he slid his cock inside her, making her his as much as the others. She definitely squealed his name as she came really hard, and it wasn't surprising that sleep arrived quite easily after that.

*****

Mavigon was a frozen, barren wasteland. Perfect place for a criminal to hide out. Or, at least, that's what he had been doing. Approaching the base, we'd easily taken care of the guards on the outside, and once inside, we slaughtered them. Dealing with krogan mercenaries was a slight surprise, Wrex dealing with one of them alone, the rest of us ganging up to kill the other one as quickly as possible. We didn't gain any real information; the data logs having been wiped. We took what we could, Tali suggesting she could find out what was deleted once we'd handled everything.

Heading straight for Klensal after that, I received a message from Helena, letting me know she'd received word that one of her colleagues was now dead. I didn't question how she knew, simply letting her know I was on my way to the second planet.

Klensal was just as uninhabitable as the first planet, though not as bitterly cold this time around. We approached the base, and this time, they knew we were coming. The Mako came under sustained rocket fire, Garrus eventually having to resort to the cannon, watching as part of the base crumbled, most of my colleagues disembarking and providing a distraction as I drove in as close as possible. They fought hard and well, but could not stop our progress.

Heading inside, the crime boss introduced himself and tried to bribe his way out, figuring that it was Helena who had sent me. I neither confirmed nor denied, and flatly refused his offer. He threated to blow up the base with us in it, so I moved quickly and put a bullet in his head. I thought that would have made the other mercenaries at least surrender, considering their paymaster was dead, but I guess they thought we were going to kill them anyway. So that's what we did...

Back on the Normandy as we headed to Amaranthine, I did sit back and think about what I should do regarding Helena Blake. Having a criminal past myself, it took one to know one, so to speak. But I also sensed some... good in her, much like Anderson had seen it in me. So I resolved to solve all of this peacefully but also see if I could convince her to move on. I could only hope she would listen to reason.

Arriving in orbit around Amaranthine, the team had already been told I would be heading planet side alone. Alenko and Ashley tried to argue but, in this instance, I put my foot down. They relented as soon as I did that, though told me to be careful.

Joker dropped me as close to the base as possible so I didn't have to drive too far. The base she was in was similar to those I'd already encountered on Mavigon and Klensal. I did take out my pistol, just in case. Walking into the main room, Helena was already waiting for me.

"Hello again, Commander Shepard. I owe you a debt of gratitude. With my former partners now dead, this syndicate is now mine. I could not have done it without you."