Mass Effect - A Hero Rises Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"While I was happy to help, Helena, you know I can't just stop there."

"You're not going to arrest me, are you?" I heard the concern in her tone. "I promise you that, under my leadership, this organisation with restrict itself to gambling and smuggling illegal technologies. I know these crimes are hardly worth the time of a Council Spectre."

I took a step towards her, sensing she tensed up. So I placed the pistol in its holster, before I closed the gap, taking both her hands in mine. "Helena," I said softly, "The reputation of your organisation is already ruined. Once your associates started dealing in drugs and slavery, that is what you will be known for too." She looked down and away, so I used a finger to lift her face towards mine. "You can be redeemed, though. You know my history?"

"A little."

"I was once a criminal myself, Helena. Now look at me, Council Spectre, strutting across the galaxy. If you change your path, who knows where you might end up. You're clearly intelligent, that much is clear. Put that intelligence to better use." She met my eyes and I saw the conflict. So I leaned down and kissed her. She responded immediately, feeling her arms wrap around me. It was a hell of a kiss; I'll admit that right now.

Breaking apart, her face close to mine, she whispered, "If I disband, I walk away free."

"Come with me now. I'll take you wherever you want to go. Just walk away."

"And these men? What about them?"

"Do you really care?"

"I could blow up the base once we're clear?"

"If you want to, that's your choice." I stood back and offered my hand. "Will you come with me?"

She didn't hesitate for a second, grabbing my hand, and I walked with her back to the Mako. Settling inside, I was busy driving us away when she keyed her omni-tool. Bringing the Mako to a stop, I heard the enormous explosion behind us. "Well, that's all wrapped up then," she stated as I slammed the Mako back into gear and headed for the pick-up zone.

Once back on the ship, I introduced Helena to my team as we headed back to the Citadel, where she wanted to be dropped off. After we had dinner, we sat together in the mess and she looked a little lost. I reached across to grab her hand. "You'll figure it out," I assured her.

"I know. I was good at what I did though."

"So was I, until I was caught. If it wasn't for this, I'd be sitting in a cell right about now."

"Maybe I just need a certain Commander to put a good word in for me."

"Find what your passionate about and I'll help however I can."

We continued to chat until it was time to hit the hay. Standing up, she simply took my hand and gave me a look I could interpret easily, so I led her to my quarters. Once the door was locked, our mouths met as hands started to explore, clothing quickly being removed. Once we were both down to our underwear, which didn't take too long in all honesty, she rested both hands on my chest. "You don't even know how old I am, Shepard."

"I don't really care." I took a step back and looked her up and down. "You're fucking fit as."

That made her smile as our bodies pressed together, feeling her smile as she would have felt my erection press into her. Removing her bra, I dropped that to the floor, kissing down her neck before I grasped one of her breasts, sucking and nibbling at one of her nipples. She definitely enjoyed that, and definitely enjoyed my second hand moving down to gently rub at her sex.

Sliding my hand underneath her panties, I felt the trimmed fur of her pussy before I brushed her clit, feeling her jump before I found what I wanted. "Shepard," she breathed.

Her hands went to the band of my underwear, those falling to the ground, one of her hands grasping my cock. That's when she had to break the kiss. "Holy shit, Shepard."

I tried not to look too smug. "I know. I've received compliments."

The speed at which she dropped to her knees nearly made my head spin. Her tongue was quickly running up and down my shaft, her eyes always looking at me, licking me like a lollipop. I could only run a hand through her hair as she slowly started to lick the tip before taking some of my length in her mouth. "Helena," I breathed.

"Let's just say I'm old enough to have had some experience doing this," she said.

"Think you can take the entire length?"

"Can you return the favour as I do?"

I lifted her up and lay on the bed, Helena resting on my crotch for a moment as we kissed again, before she swung around, lowering her pussy to my mouth. She tasted divine, hearing her joke that my cock seemed to grow after that. I managed to concentrate on eating her out as she blew me, but she wasn't lying. She certainly knew her way around a cock, but returned a compliment, suggesting I was quite good at what I was doing to her.

All I did was bury my face and enjoy her taste. She had a fantastic arse as well, obvious she looked after herself, giving it the occasional squeeze, which made her giggle. But her blowjob was incredibly distracting, and when I felt her take my entire length, she moaned in triumph, and I warned her I wasn't going to last much longer.

"Oh, I'm definitely swallowing what you give me, Shepard."

She took a mouthful a couple minutes later. Probably more than a mouthful, and it was another fantastic orgasm. She laughed as I groaned loudly, feeling incredibly relaxed as she rested her body against mine, her pussy still in my eyeline, looking very wet and inviting. I gave myself a couple of minutes before I picked her up, spun her around, and placed her on her back.

Then I returned the favour, and she was now rather turned on. Not a single inch of her sex remained untouched, learning quickly where she liked my tongue to touch her. Once she started to shudder, I knew she was getting close, focusing on her clit. That caused her to cry out my name again, and then her orgasm hit like a freight train. I kept eating her out until she simply had to cry enough, reaching down so I kissed up her body before she leaned up to kiss me hard. "Holy shit, Shepard," she whispered, noticing her body still shudder occasionally, "That was one of those all over, from toes to fingers, kind of orgasms."

"Well, glad I could help."

Resting my cock against her, I gave her a few minutes to recover as we simply made out, her hands running up and down my arms and back. I rolled onto my back, taking her with me, so I could run my hands up and down her body. "As I said, fit as fuck, Helena."

That definitely made her blush as she lifted herself up, placing the tip of my cock at her entrance. She met my eyes and smirked. "Are you ready, Shepard?"

"God yes. Thought about this since the first time we met."

I felt my cock spread her as I slid inside, both of us moaning as she slowly took every inch. "Oh god, Shepard," she exclaimed. I simply watched my entire cock disappear at the first time of asking, her crotch nestling against mine. She leaned forward and gave me a hell of a kiss again, wrapping her arms tightly around her as I shifted my legs, earning a gasp for my troubles.

"Easy, Shepard," she whispered.

I ran my hands down her back until they rested on her arse, Helena lifting herself up on her hands. She slowly started to ride me as I gently thrust up into her. She looked perfect in the low light of my cabin, her face expressing everything she was feeling. Moving a hand up her body, I caressed her cheek, watching her eyes close as I cupped her face. "You are beautiful," I whispered.

"Have a thing for older women, Shepard?"

"I was attracted right away, Helena."

She opened her eyes and smiled. "Me too. I just never thought... I thought you were joking."

I held her as I rolled her onto her back, her legs wrapping around me, feeling her feet rest above my butt. "Oh, I never joke about something like this," I said, starting to thrust into her faster.

"Fuck yes," she moaned, "Fuck me, Shepard."

I leaned down to kiss her, feeling her hand hold my head in place. She was now whimpering as I picked up the pace of my thrusts, starting to go a little bit harder as well. I knew was I going to last quite a while, feeling her shuffle to change the angle. That caused her to break the kiss and cry out.

"Okay?"

"Oh fuck, Shepard..." I kept going as I watched her shudder. "Oh fuck, I'm going to..." She trailed off as a loud moan erupted from her mouth, dragging me down to kiss her quickly before she needed to break it again. "Oh fuck, how is this..." I picked up the pace further, and that finished the job for her. When she started to blink rapidly, I almost stopped. "Don't you dare stop, you wonderful son of a bitch!" I couldn't help chuckle at her tone as she definitely enjoyed one hell of an orgasm, holding on for dear life as I was now really fucking her.

Once she'd recovered, she placed a hand on my chest. "Switch."

Wondering what she wanted, I pulled out and rested on my knees as she simply turned around onto her hands and knees. I leaned down to gently bite her arse cheek before I slid my cock inside her once again. She rested her head on a pillow, looking back at me with nothing but a smile. Grabbing her hips, I gave her a hard thrust. "Like that?"

"Fuck and cum in me, Shepard."

So that's what I did, wasting no time pounding her as hard as she wanted, the sound of skin slapping together echoing around my cabin. I eventually leaned forward to pick her up, resting her back against my chest. I loved that position for the intimacy, kissing her neck as I held onto her with one hand, running my right down her body towards her sex. "Another one?" she breathed.

"I want you to cum over and over again, Helena."

I think she choked back a sob. "What have I done to deserve this treatment?"

"Listened to me as much as I believed in you. Plus, you're a hot piece of arse, as I said."

That made her laugh as she turned back to kiss me. "Girl's going to get feelings after a night like this."

"Who said this was a one-time only deal?"

She didn't say anything to that, simply leaning back against me. "Fuck me," she breathed, "I need to feel you finish in me, Shepard."

I let her go as I leaned forward, changing position so I could reach down to kiss her. Then I really fucked her, both of us moaning and groaning loudly. I could feel my orgasm approach but wanted to last as long as possible. She just begged for my cock and cum, not wanting me to stop while, at the same time, begging for me to finish.

I warned her I was close, feeling her squeeze my cock with her pussy, simply urging me on. I simply couldn't hold it back any longer, really fucking her hard before I buried myself a final time and unloaded. The groan I released, they would have heard me all around the ship. Once I felt empty, and I mean really empty, I could only sit there on my knees, cock still buried inside her. She sat up and leaned back, giving me a gentle kiss on the cheek. "You ever want to do this again, Shepard, I won't say no. Not at all."

I pulled out and picked her up in my arms, earning a squeal as I carried her to my shower. Placing her on the floor, I turned it on and we washed each other down, continuing to make out as we did. Once we were clean, we dried each other down before heading to bed, as she was now exhausted, and I was feeling rather light headed myself.

Lying on my back, I wrapped an arm around her as she ran a hand up and down my chest. "Been a long time since I've enjoyed a night like this, Shepard. In my line... In my old line of work, you couldn't afford to get close to anyone." Giving her a squeeze, all she did was sigh with contentment. "Thank you, Shepard. I've really enjoyed tonight."

"So have I. Fit. As. Fuck."

"Maybe we could enjoy each other again in the morning?"

"Definitely."

"Want to ride this thing to orgasm."

So that's what we did. Once we both woke up, Helena simply straddled my lap, slid down my cock, and rode me until she came at least twice before I finished inside her again. Then we made out for a little while before I suggested we get up. Wandering out of my cabin, the entire mess fell silent as we lined up for a tray of food each until I heard Wrex say, "Okay, Vakarian, pay up. I told you he was going to fuck her."

"Spirits, I shouldn't have taken the bet."

Taking a seat, with Helena sitting opposite me, Helena asked, "You bet on whether he'd sleep with me?"

"Listen, lady. I already know Shepard here. He wants the company of most women here, but as soon as he returned to this ship yesterday, I knew he was going to fuck you."

"I was more than willing. I definitely wanted him in return."

"Oh, we heard that this morning," Ashley said, "Something about how great his big cock felt and how hard he made you cum."

"Well, it does feel great and he definitely made me cum more than once. I feel like a new woman this morning."

I simply sat in silence, enjoying breakfast, anticipation our return to the Citadel within a couple of days. Of course, life doesn't always work out that way.

*****

We were in orbit over Agebinium, having been ordered here immediately by the Alliance. Any plans for a return to the Citadel were put on hold for the time being. Helena didn't mind as it gave her time to sit back and contemplate her future.

Down in the garage, I had my entire team ready for insertion as I gave them final instructions. "This mission comes directly from the top brass. Non-Alliance members, you are about to hear highly classified details. I expect your discretion." After receiving nods, I continued. "An espionage probe has been located on the planet above. What no-one knows is that these probes carry nuclear payloads. Garrus, if you are wondering, they were sent out as the First Contact War was occurring. Not knowing who else was out there, it was decided that sending nukes out would probably help defend ourselves."

"We'd have done the same thing, Shepard," Garrus stated.

"Anyway, the request is to disarm and retrieve the probe, returning it to the Alliance. We don't have to take the probe as long as it is disarmed when we leave. Even if it falls into the wrong hands afterwards, they won't be able to do anything with it."

Piling into the Mako, we were on the ground within a couple of minutes, everyone now used to an airdrop. Sure, the landing wasn't always soft but the suspension captured the worst of it. Following the beacon, we ended up driving into an abandoned mining complex. I wasn't the only one to immediately question what the probe was doing in a mine.

"I thought it would have crashed?" Alenko stated.

"You and me both, LT," Ashley added.

"This smells wrong, Shepard," Wrex warned.

"I hear all of you but we have a job to do. But we don't all need to head down. Alliance personnel with me, the rest of you take guard out here and watch our backs."

Even I thought it was a bit nuts as the three of us headed underground. I knew it was going to be some sort of trap, I just didn't know what, but that's why I left everyone else behind to watch our back. The mine was deserted, though whether recently or otherwise, I couldn't figure out. All the lights were on, though, but it was spooky being so far underground and we were the only three alive.

"According to my sensors, the probe is just ahead, Commander," Alenko reported.

We ended up going down another shaft, left thinking that we could really end up trapped. Exiting into a small cave, I could see the probe ahead. The three of us lined up and approached it cautiously. I didn't think it was going to explode, but I wasn't going to take too many chances with nuclear weapons.

Then we heard an explosion somewhere behind us, the entire mine shaking. "Shit, that wasn't good, sir," Ashley muttered.

A hologram of a turian appeared from the probe. Never seen the man before, but he seemed to know and see me. "Ah, Commander Shepard, at least we meet."

"Well, I wouldn't call this meeting. Who the fuck are you though?"

"My name is Elanos Haliat. I doubt you know it."

"Nope, never heard it mentioned. Since I haven't heard of it, I doubt you're important."

I heard the other two stifle chuckles, knowing I was just trying to provoke a reaction. "Who do you think runs the Terminus Clans, Shepard? Thousands of pirates, slavers, criminals of every stripe?"

I chuckled. "And you think I give a fuck about a piece of shit like yourself?"

He wouldn't react, not yet. "The strongest leads, Shepard. The one who kills the most men. Seizes the most ships. Pillages the most colonies."

I faked looking at a watch. "What's your point?"

"Three years ago, I was the strongest. I used my influence to assemble a fleet. We would drive your kind out of the Verge."

"You son of a bitch," I growled, "You're responsible for..."

He cut me off. "I was the motivator. The instigator. The one who promised glory and riches for sacking the largest human colony in the cluster." He paused before putting a thumb into his chest. "The one blamed for when the attack failed."

"You're going to die, Haliat."

He simply smirked. "I was ruined when our kind held against the Blitz. What better way to recover my reputation than by eliminating the first human Spectre?"

"You're a fucking dead man, Haliat. I'm going to take great joy in slitting your throat."

He chuckled. "Empty words from a dead man. Goodbye, Shepard."

The hologram blinked out and the countdown started. Alenko leapt into action, opening the cover and he seemed to know what to do, which was good. I'd had some training at disarming bombs, but not nuclear weapons. I could step aside and let someone with more knowledge to deal with it.

He managed to disarm it rather quickly, plenty of time still on the clock. We wasted no time trying to find an escape, the tunnel we'd come down having caved in. Alenko managed to open another lock, finding a second passage that eventually led us all the way to the surface. There was no sign of our team but we heard fighting in the distance. We headed in that direction, eventually finding my colleagues battling what looked like a small army.

"Nice of you to join us, Shepard," Wrex muttered.

"Sorry, got caught up down below. It was a trap."

"Spirits, only you, Shepard," Garrus joked.

"Who are we dealing with?" Liara wondered.

"The man responsible for Elysium." They all fell silent. "Name is Elanos Haliat. He is mine." Taking out the sniper rifle I rarely used, I managed to locate him. "You lot press forward. I'll cover you from here. Once he's isolated, I will deal with him myself."

I observed as my team pushed forward, slowly but surely taking out all of Haliat's men. He was taking cover and I was simply waiting for him to give me a big enough target. Checking the wind, the elevation, taking everything into account, he eventually gave me the target I was looking for, pulling the trigger, putting a bullet through his shoulder. He collapsed to the ground, now completely exposed. I put a second bullet in other shoulder, then one into his leg so he didn't even think about moving.

Packing up my rifle, I took out my assault rifle and helped mop up the last mercenaries. They'd fought well but could not withstand the forces at my disposal. With Haliat groaning a few metres away, I called my team over. "Head towards the Mako and wait for me to return. I will deal with Haliat alone."

No-one dared argue. They all knew what happened on Elysium, who I'd lost. "We'll wait until you return, sir," Ashley stated, she and Alenko coming to attention and saluting.

As they walked away in the opposite direction, I slowly walked towards Haliat, but now trying to crawl on his back away from me. "You can't do this!" he cried.

Taking off my helmet, I made sure he could see my face, particularly my eyes, as I closed the distance between us. Stepping onto the wound in his left shoulder, I'll admit the scream he released filled me with joy, making sure I pressed down nice and hard.