Mass Effect - A Hero Rises Ch. 12

Story Info
A Mass Effect trilogy novelisation.
7.7k words
4.61
5.2k
6

Part 12 of the 69 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Book 1, Chapter 12 -- New Connections

*****

A/N -- I'm sure those of you following this are wondering what Wrex will get up to next... All I have to say is I have to help a brother out sometimes. And you get a first Garrus POV of the story.

*****

I was left with the feeling that Benezia wished we had killed her instead of taking her prisoner. I was willing to simply drop her off on the Citadel, but Councillor Tevos insisted they wanted nothing to do with her. When suggesting I take her to Thessia, it was suggested in return that probably wouldn't be a good idea. I wasn't sure the asari still practiced capital punishment, but from the sounds of it, her alliance to Saren was well known and quite a few wanted to make her an example. Showing up with Benezia would also lead to accusations against myself and my team. After conversing with Liara, we decided that we'd keep her with us and see if time away from Saren and his ship would help. I didn't think it would but Liara was more hopeful.

By now, we'd moved Benezia up to the med-bay to continue her recovery from the fact I'd shot her a couple of times. She was restrained at all times, and didn't really make any complaints. If I was honest, it seemed the fight had gone out of her. I spoke to her alone once or twice, trying to gain an insight into Saren's mind. It was obvious he was a raving lunatic by now, and Benezia was unbelievably arrogant in how she thought she could deal with him.

It wasn't a surprise she knew nearly everything about me. I thought she would try and fuck with my mind, question myself, but she just let it be known that if she knew everything, then Saren certainly did too. One question did amuse me though. "Have you fucked my daughter, Commander?" she asked during one session. I heard Chakwas stifle a laugh behind me.

"Not that it's any of your business, but no, I haven't."

"Why not? She's clearly interested in you."

"There has been some flirting but there hasn't really been an opportunity."

She laughed. "Goddess, all you need is ten minutes and a room with a modicum of privacy. Don't even need a bed. Just bend her over a desk and have your way with her."

I couldn't help chuckle. "Are you seriously suggesting I should just fuck your daughter like some... well, whore?"

"It's obvious she's rather uptight about things, particularly in regards to me. I think she needs it to release some of the stress she's feeling."

"It's not my position to say, but you do know she's..."

"A virgin? Yes, that comes as no real surprise. Always had her nose in books or hands buried in dirt. While most her age are out exploring the galaxy as mercenaries or commandos, and definitely fucking anything that moved, my daughter has always been... different. I guess it's a good thing in some ways."

"Look, I remember my first time. It wasn't that memorable. If I was to be her first..."

That made her laugh. "Goddess, you want it to be romantic or something? Get your head out of the clouds, Commander. It's just sex."

I leaned back in my chair, and thought I'd attempt a retort. "Saren ever fuck you?"

That made her face fall, though she shook her head. "No. I may have been a slave to his desires, but he is past needing any sort of physical release. We may have followed his word, but it's clear the ship influences him as much as he and the ship influence his followers."

"You still hear his whispers?"

She nodded. "Still wish you killed me half the time. That part of my mind I blocked off does help, but it's a constant struggle."

"Anything we can do to help?"

"I'm not sure. I don't know much about the indoctrination process. My only suggestion would be destroying that ship of his. Perhaps that will free my mind from his whispers."

"I'm still not sure what to do with you otherwise. Effectively, you might have to remain our prisoner until that time, for your safety and ours."

"Will you eventually release me from these cuffs?"

"Possibly. It will depend on how you behave."

"That is fair, Commander." Then she smirked. "Could always leave them on for a particular reason or two."

I could help chuckle at her tone. "Now, now, Benezia, you were suggesting I fuck your daughter just a few minutes ago."

"Well, I am cuffed here, rather helpless, and I've never been with a human before. Considering all the shit currently going on in my head, you might just be a welcome distraction."

I rose to my feet. "I'll see you later, Benezia." I paused before adding, "Keep that attitude up and you'll find yourself released sooner rather than later. If you want, you can bunk with your daughter. She'll keep you in line."

"She has certainly grown since I last saw her."

"When did you last?"

I noticed her look away. "Too long ago," she replied quietly, "It is a deep regret."

"Now would be the perfect time to reconnect."

"It is one of the very few reasons why I am glad you let me live, Commander."

Heading back out into the mess, no-one was around so I headed back to my quarters, ready to simply lie back on my bed and catch up on some sleep. Noveria had been a wild ride, quite frankly amazed that we'd all survived. Though I was adamant at the time about releasing the rachni queen, I did wonder if that would eventually come back to bite me in the arse. Wrex and his warnings still echoed in my head, and the krogan knew a thing or two about fighting them. I guess it was a case of wait and see what happened.

*****

Wrex had to admit that he was enjoying life on the Normandy. Sure, Shepard's decision regarding the rachni was one he was still trying to wrap his head around, but in the end, like his own people, it was no longer his problem. He would simply serve alongside Shepard, kill geth, rachni or whatever else they happened to find, and in the end, they'd kill Saren, end the menace, then he'd piss off and continue to do his own thing.

Shepard was busy talking to Garrus by the Mako, and he was waiting for the Commander to head over and have his usual chat with him. They'd talked about numerous topics, and it pleased him that Shepard was interested to know more about his species, as barely anyone cared about the krogan or their plight. The only people who the other species cared less about was perhaps the quarians, but at least they didn't have the genophage put upon them.

Alenko was chatting away with Ashley nearby, the human giving him the eye every so often. Wrex was left feeling he might have to nip the entire thing in the bud soon enough. He thoroughly enjoyed himself with Alenko, and the human had a very high sex drive, and a high pain threshold, but he could see the human was starting to... like him. Not love, it would never be that but... He was only looking at a physical release, and like a lot of males from any species, except those weird salarians, he loved to fuck.

His eyes fell on Shepard, watching his hand rest on the shoulder of Garrus, the pair exchanging a nod and quiet words, and it looked like Garrus had got something off his chest, as there was definitely a sigh of relief as the turian turned around to resume his work on the Mako. Shepard headed towards him, but simply to say hello before he approached Alenko, grabbing the Lieutenant and the pair headed towards the elevator.

A few minutes later, he noticed Tali poke her head out from engineering, appearing to check for something or someone, before she walked across the garage to Ashley. The two then seemed to talk quietly, and he felt eyes fall on him. If anything, the human female seemed to grin then even burst out laughing at whatever Tali had to say. Wondering what was up, the pair then approached him.

Tali ran a hand down his arm. "Hi, Wrex."

"Hello, little one."

"So, I was just wondering... Are you busy right now?"

That made him laugh, but her voice was dripping with innuendo. "Tali, I spend most of my day standing around doing nothing if I'm not off the ship killing things."

Ashley moved to his other side. "So, Wrex, Tali has been sharing one or two things that, I'll admit, intrigue me."

He cast her with a curious eye. "Thought you hated us?"

"No. If you listened to what I said, I was simply concerned about security regarding the secrecy of this ship. Shepard can recruit whoever he wants."

He looked between the pair of them. "So what do you want?"

Tali grabbed him by the hand and led him off, Ashley falling in alongside. Ending up in the same room as before, the door was closed and locked, and this time Tali keyed her omni-tool, reporting that any cameras inside the room would now be off. He stood before them, appreciating the fact they both had to look up at him.

"Okay, what's going on?" he wondered.

"Can you get it out again?" Tali asked.

He couldn't help chuckle. "For what reason?"

"I want to play with it. And Ashley wants to see it too."

He looked at Ashley. "For real?"

The human nodded eagerly. "Two reasons, Wrex. One, Shepard and I have flirted but he hasn't made a move, and I'm really fucking horny. Two, Tali tells me you have a massive cock."

"He does," Tali stated, getting down onto her knees, looking at him, "Please, Wrex."

"You know if we do this, it crosses a line." She nodded as he looked at Ashley. "And you? Want to be fucked by an alien?"

"If you're packing what Tali says you are, I'm willing to give it a damned good go."

Wrex had to admit he'd never had such good luck before. So he had to take off parts of his armour, the women cooing over his muscles. Krogan were built quite differently to any other species in the galaxy. Their world made them hard, and he'd spent hundreds of years fighting. He was nothing but scars and muscle.

Whipping out his cock, he heard Ashley gasp as Tali's hands went into her pockets, retrieving a bottle of what looked like lube. She poured a little onto his cock, and it felt rather warm, before she started to use both hands to get him hard. Once he was, Ashley couldn't help but gasp. "Holy shit!"

He looked down and shrugged. "Well, there are reasons why, mostly to do with our females. Mating can be a difficult process." Tali was now using both hands to basically jerk him off, Ashley getting down onto her knees and sitting alongside the quarian. He couldn't help chuckle. "So what do you plan, ladies?"

"I want to make you cum, Wrex," Tali replied. That definitely surprised him. "Then I want to see you fuck Ashley."

"Whoa, hold on a minute," he started to say before he looked at Ashley, who looked up at him and nodded. "Seriously?"

"I need to be fucked, Wrex. Alenko is out. I've heard about turian dicks before. And though interested, Shepard is either hesitating or... I don't know. And this thing you're packing with definitely do the job."

"I'm not sure you can..."

"I'll use some of that lube." When her mouth lowered to his cock, seeing her run her tongue alongside his shaft, his eyes definitely widened in surprise. "Trust me, I'll be nice and wet by the time you're ready."

"I'm ready now."

"Cum for Tali first, then you can fuck me."

Shrugging his shoulders, he focused on the little quarian now on her knees, both hands jerking his shaft. She quickly got a good rhythm going and could only assume she'd done some reading, noticing her eyes behind the mask always looking up at him. "Didn't think this would happen," he stated.

"I've been thinking about it all the time since I first saw it," Tali admitted.

"Keep going. It won't take long. Where do you want it?"

"Well, you do cum a lot so... Well, on my mask and it can just drip down onto my suit. I can clean up later."

Ashley had started to strip off by now, and Wrex couldn't help appreciate the skin now on show. Rather pale but she had average breasts for a human female, an athletic tone to her body, and some hair above her sex. When she stood up, she definitely had a nice pair of legs, amazed when she kneeled back down and started to use her tongue on him. That sent his senses into overdrive.

"Don't know what I've done to deserve this," he muttered.

"You going to cum soon?" Tali asked.

"Uh-huh."

He wasn't used to this sort of attention. Before Alenko started to show any sort of interest, he usually paid for sex. Well, that was a lie. Not usually, he always paid for sex, but certainly spent credits on more than a couple of asari at a time. Now he had a quarian and a human on their knees before him, and if it wasn't for the suit, he was left thinking Tali would want to be fucked by him too.

He groaned loudly as he finally felt the unstoppable surge, warning her he was about to cum before he unloaded all over her mask. He drenched it completely, leaving long streaks dripping down onto her suit. She squealed with delight as his cock throbbed in her hands, muttering about how much he came. Looking at Ashley, she was rather surprised by the volume too.

When he was finally empty, Tali kept stroking him until he had to ask her to stop, simply to give him a moment to recover. She turned to Ashley. "How do I look?"

"Well, part of me is kind of glad it isn't your face, Tali, otherwise you'd be a real mess."

"I really need to get out of this suit and be properly fucked."

"By who though?"

"Right now, I'll take anyone within reason. I think Wrex would probably tear me apart."

"I'd be as gentle as possible, little one."

"I know, but while I liked doing this... you know..."

"Well, I don't know what Shepard wants, which is why I'm down here right now," Ashley said, looking up at Wrex, "You're still pretty hard too."

"Oh, I can continue straight away if you're ready."

He watched Ashley stand up and move over to the table, sitting down on it and spreading her legs wide, sitting right by the edge of the table. He noticed she was wet, her pussy looking rather red having fondled herself as she'd watched Tali pleasure him. Tali stepped forward and appeared interested. "You can touch me if you want, Tali."

"Are you sure?" Ashley nodded, and Tali ran a gloved hand down her body, over her breasts, down her stomach, before finally touching her sex. Ashley gasped at her touch. "Never been with a woman," the human admitted.

"The female form has always fascinated me," Tali whispered.

Tali continued to fondle her and it was obviously turning Ashley on. "Put a finger in me," she finally whispered.

"Are you sure?" Ashley bit her lip and nodded as Tali gently slid a finger inside her. "Oh my," Ashley muttered, "That's just one finger?"

Tali giggled. "Well, we are different in many ways."

Wrex moved to stand behind Tali, watching as Tali gently slid her finger in and out of Ashley. He had to admit the sight was rather erotic but also incredibly tender. Different to what was going to happen when he had his go. Ashley pulled Tali a little closer, resting her head against her mask, his cum having now dried a little. "Holy shit, that's good," Ashley whispered.

"Well, the way this is going, the only thing I need to do after this is actually get fucked," Tali joked.

"If you want to be with a woman..."

"You're serious?" Ash nodded. "I'd... I'd like that too."

"If you want me to go," Wrex stated.

"No, I'm ready now but... I like what Tali is doing..."

"We could always... you know, at another time..."

"Just me and you, Tali?" The quarian nodded. "You'd like to fool around with me?" Tali nodded again. "Well, this mission just got a lot more interesting. As I said, never been with a woman before."

"Ever been interested?"

"Before I met you, no. But, I'll admit, I like you, Tali."

"I'd better stop, otherwise I won't want to stop." Tali removed her finger as Ashley leaned forward to give her a hug.

"Definitely soon, Tali," Ashley said quietly, "But you must stay and watch."

"Oh, my Nerve-Stim Pro will be going onto its highest setting in about thirty seconds!"

Tali moved out of the way as he stepped forward, Ashley now lying back slightly, resting on her elbows, her legs still spread wide. He lined up his cock and rested it on her groin. It looked enormous compared to her body. "If it hurts, Ashley..." She simply nodded, but her face spoke of determination. He used one of his fingers to gently fondle her. Probably not as gentle as Tali, but he could feel how wet she was. "Tali turn you on, Ashley?"

"I wouldn't mind seeing her out of her suit."

"Long as you eat my pussy." There was silence as she then added, "Keelah, I did blurt that out, didn't I?"

"I'll do it as long as you return the favour."

"Definitely doing some research. Looks like I might have two Alliance members who might fuck me now."

Wrex was ready to fuck again. He met Ashley's eyes and she nodded as he positioned his cock at her entrance. Pressing forward, he tried to be gentle as he slid his cock inside her, but even with lube and the fact she was wet, it was one hell of a tight fit. He probably slid half of it in before she leaned forward, resting a hand on his chest.

"You are fucking enormous, Wrex."

He couldn't help grin. "I know."

"Take it easy but I want you to fuck me."

"As you wish."

Wrapping a hand around each thigh, she lay back on the table as he started to thrust into her. Tali had moved around the table by this stage, running a hand up and down her body, Ashley grabbing one of her hands, placing it on her breasts, suggesting she play with her nipples. Wrex wasted little time picking up the pace, and he felt more of his cock sliding inside her each time.

"Fucking hell!" Ashley cried.

"Okay?"

"Fuck yes. My god, Wrex."

"Loving my alien cock?"

He noticed the smirk form. "If all aliens have cocks like you..."

He picked up the pace even more, and while he didn't quite bury himself entirely, he was impressed at how much she could take, and there was no little doubt he was stretching her out. No wonder she was already delirious with pleasure. "Tali, find my clit," Ashley moaned. He watched as Tali slid a hand down her body towards her sex, and after a bit of investigation, found what she was looking for. "Oh god, going to cum!"

Tali looked up at him. "We're doing good, right?"

"I'm not sure if it's me or you, Tali," he muttered.

"Could kiss you right now, Tali," Ashley moaned, her body now quivering under the dual assault, "No offence, Wrex."

"Yeah, I don't really do that anyway."

Ashley lasted after thirty seconds before enjoying one almighty orgasm, feeling her squeeze his cock as he didn't stop moving, Tali's hand a blur as she continued to fondle her sex. He thought Ashley would ask him to stop, but although he did eventually slow down, she gave herself time to recover before looking at him. "Get on the ground," she said.

He knew what for, so pulled out and lay down on the ground, Ashley sliding off the table and straddling his groin, lifting herself up and sliding down most of his cock. "Oh my god," she moaned, looking around and reaching out for Tali. Taking hold of the young quarian, she positioned her so she sat on Wrex's chest, looking away, "Get a look at that fine arse, Wrex."

He did what any self-respecting man would do. He gave it a gentle pinch then a slap, earning a giggle. Then he felt Ashley start to ride him, while Ashley ran her hands up and down Tali's back, eventually reaching her arse. "You need to get out of this suit, Tali."

"You're really attracted to me?" his little friend asked, "Or is it Wrex?"

"Oh, I've liked you since the start, Tali. You have a lovely personality. I'm hoping you're as beautiful underneath the mask."

He heard the catch of breath before Tali simply hugged her, though Ashley didn't stop riding his cock for a second. "I'll find a way we can do something," Tali finally said.

"Is there anything I can do for you?" Ashley asked.

"Not right now but I'll see if... I'm sure I can get part of my body out of this suit."