Mass Effect - A Hero Rises Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood on tip toes to kiss him on the mouth. "And I love you, Garrus Vakarian," she whispered back.

Leading him to the bed, she lay back, head on the pillows, as she spread her legs. He could only sit on his knees and appreciate her perfect body. Rather pale, though he was one to talk. Two perfect globes on her chest with pale pink nipples. Soft stomach than he loves to run his hands over. A small tuft of hair above her pussy, which glistened in the low light provided. Even her little feet were beautiful.

"I love it when you look at me like that, Garrus."

"Still have to pinch myself that I'm here like this with you."

She sat up and pulled him towards her, feeling his cock press against before slowly entering her. Once he was buried, he felt her legs wrap around him as they made love. He would admit that, after all the attention he'd received earlier, he didn't last long the first time. Chloe certainly didn't mind, her hands simply running all over his hard body before he flipped over onto his back, and he had the joy of watching her ride his cock to at least a couple of orgasms, switching off his translator as he listened to her speak in her own tongue.

Sex was very different with a human or so he thought. When she leaned forward and rested her head against his, she whispered, "Fuck me, Garrus. Make me yours again."

Adjusting her legs, grabbing her arse with both hands, he gave her what she wanted. He loved watching her face as he thrust up into her. He sometimes wondered if he ever hurt her. He wouldn't have lived with himself had he done that. But the smile every time told him what he needed to know. She loved it. She loved him. She loved being with him. Those feelings were returned and more.

He came inside her again, and that was the end of the night, as far as he was concerned. Sure, he'd get hard again, but they'd never get any sleep. So she grabbed his hand and led him to the bathroom, where he had the joy of washing her body, enjoying the touch of her soft skin. She giggled as he always marvelled at her body, and she always showed as much appreciation for his in return.

Ending up back in bed, snuggling under the covers, she spooned back into his body. He was always careful like that, make sure his hard body didn't bother her too much. She'd always insisted he hold her tighter, that she just wanted his arms around her. He still didn't understand, despite how much he loved her.

"We will make love in the morning before I go to work?"

"Of course."

"And your plans while you're here?"

"Apart from bother you all the time?"

"If I could take time off..."

"I wouldn't expect you to, Chloe. What you do is incredibly important."

"Maybe a blowjob before we make love. Definitely a blowjob."

He couldn't help chuckle. "Sounds like a fine way to be woken up in the morning."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

He felt her quickly drift off to sleep, body shuffling against his as she got comfortable. He stayed awake a little longer, wishing he could pinch some skin, still not believing how lucky he was.

*****

A/N -- I'll admit I'm making most of this up as I go along. I have no definitive plans for any relationships. Have to admit having Wrex and Tali as central to it all is rather amusing though, right? As for Ashley, a lot of people write her off as being 'hurr durr, racist', so let's have her banging aliens.