Mass Effect - A Hero Rises Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shrugged again. "I didn't think you'd be receptive."

"Why?"

"Because of what I mentioned, the fact you do not make yourself approachable, and I'm not going to bother approaching someone who gives off the distinct aura of not wanting to discuss anything beyond the mission."

"I already know everything about you so I just thought..."

"You think you do, but like I told Kelly, reading about my life on paper isn't the same as getting to know my inner-most thoughts and feelings. The one thing I can thank you for is that you have brought me back as pretty much the same man. Physically, I'm different. Psychologically, I'm still the same. Memories haven't really changed. Still think I have the personality. Can already tell I'm less tolerant of bullshit."

"I see you like coffee, Commander. Tomorrow morning, after breakfast. Would you like to join me in here, for a chat? Over coffee? No talk of the mission. You can ask some questions, get to know me, if you'd like." This was an olive branch. I could see why she was doing it. Smart woman. If we were constantly at loggerheads, the mission would probably work, but the tension would make it untenable for some people. Communication was key, and although she was card-carrying Cerberus, I had looked past that symbol with everyone else so far.

"I accept, Miss Lawson. Tomorrow morning, after breakfast."

"I'll have the information ready for you then. I can't promise the world but I'll do what I can. A peace offering, I guess."

Walking out of her office, I felt a little better about things. I wasn't sure if I could ever trust the woman, and having someone like that as your XO would make things difficult, but it was an olive branch and I wasn't stupid nor callous enough to throw it back in her face. Checking the time, it was definitely past dinner time by now, but chanced a visit to the CIC, somewhat surprised to see Kelly at her terminal. She was happy to see me again though and I asked if she wanted to join me in my cabin for dinner.

"Only dinner, Shepard?"

"No." Why lie or beat around the bush? We both knew why she was being invited up. "But we'll definitely eat first as we'll need the energy for later."

"I just have a few things to finish up, so I'll grab a plate from the mess and meet you upstairs?"

"That works for me. I'll see you in a few minutes."

After grabbing a plate of food from downstairs, I headed upstairs and plonked myself down on the couch, dragging the coffee table closer so I didn't have to eat off my lap. There was still of information I was processing so read through that. I had a few other interests outside of just shooting people every day. I'd always been sport and had found a real passion for rugby while I was training. Certainly helped toughen me up in addition to all the training, so I was busy looking past the results of the previous two years when Kelly did come strolling through the doors, taking a seat next to me and devouring her food quickly.

"Don't choke, Kelly. We have all night."

She gave me a look, and I was expecting something corny, but she simply grinned and focused on eating a little more. I was starving, realising I'd used up plenty of energy while within the prison. Probably something I could speak to Miranda about the next morning, as I'm sure she probably packed away the food before and after a heavy use of biotics.

Finishing my meal, I leaned back and waited for Kelly to finish. Once she did, she spun around so she could sit on my lap, immediately leaning forward to kiss me. Though I could taste the meal, I'm sure she tasted the same. "Well, not wasting anytime tonight."

Her shirt disappeared quickly as my mouth quickly found areas of skin that look promising, removing her bra so I could focus on her breasts, her hands wrapping around my head as I nibbled on her nipples, earning gasps when I grabbed one with my teeth and gently pulled. "Not too hard, but that's good," she whispered.

She was soon grinding against my obvious erection as we both worked at getting her pants off so she was only sitting on me in her panties. I definitely enjoyed the feeling of her soft skin. My hands were still regaining their definition, as I only ever wore gloves on mission. I eventually stood up, Kelly grabbing on as I carried her over to the bed. She sat on her knees on the edge as she helped me off with my shirt, her hands trailing up and down my chest before she focused on getting my trousers off as I kicked off my boots and socks. Once she had me naked, her hands and mouth were immediately at my groin, her tongue against my shaft as she looked up. "Keep doing that," I whispered.

She teased me for a long time before finally taking my cock in her mouth, groaning as I heard her slightly choke more than once before I felt her nose bump against me. She pulled back and smiled. "Did it first go this time," she stated proudly.

I ran my fingers through her hair as I leaned down to kiss her. "You're an extremely talented young woman, Kelly Chambers."

She kissed me back before kissing down my body back to my cock, and she proceeded to give me a wonderful blowjob, her head bobbing up and down at various speeds, able to read the rate of my breathing, the noises I made, my general body language as to how close I was getting. Her teasing was relentless, stopping more than once to simply stroke me, looking up and talking dirty to me. The only reason I didn't grab her, turn her over and fuck her is because I wanted her to make me cum with her mouth, intrigued as to what she'd do.

When I warned her, she made no move to take my cock from her mouth and a last warning I was about to cum was ignored. So she took my load in her mouth, humming away rather happily as I grabbed the back of her head gently, more to steady myself than anything. When my slightly softening cock dropped from her mouth, I felt her lips kiss back up my body until she was on her knees as I hugged her. "Very tasty, Shepard," she whispered into my ear. I couldn't help chuckle at how eager she sounded.

I live by the rule with women in that I will always return the favour. So I gently threw her back on the bed, almost ripped off her panties in my haste, and spread her legs. She was already very excited, her pussy glistening in the low light of my cabin. "I take it you enjoyed that?"

"I enjoyed blowing you, Shepard."

I returned the favour, and then some. My teasing was relentless. She was partly frustrated as I brought her to the brink of orgasm more than once before I'd slow down, earning a groan first before she knew what I was doing. I used nothing but my tongue and mouth on her, my hands keeping her knees back as I ate her out. Her entire body shuddered as her first orgasm arrived, and she didn't bother even attempting to hide her cries, definitely shouting my name, which simply made me smile as I kept on going.

"Holy shit," she stated with a giggle, "Another one or do you want to fuck me now?"

"What would you like?" I asked, placing my chin just above her sex, looking up her body.

"You, Shepard."

So I crawled up the bed, kissing her body along the way, before I could kiss her lips as I slid my cock inside her. She then practically ordered me to fuck her, so that's what she got. Nothing slow or gentle about the next few minutes. Kelly Chambers was fucked hard by former Commander Shepard, and she seemed to love every second of it. She had me stop though, flipping over to her hands and knees, wiggling her arse in my direction, so she got fucked that way next. That allowed me to fondle her at the same time, and she was soon resting her head on the bed as she couldn't hold herself up any longer.

I couldn't last much longer myself, far too excited and, with another loud groan, I left a load inside her before I simply had to pull out and collapse onto the bed next to her. Breathing deeply, I heard her giggle as she threw an arm over my chest.

"So, is it always like this with your lovers?"

"Sometimes." I paused and then told her something very few others knew. "With Annie, the first few times we got together... One time, we booked a hotel room for when I had a forty-eight furlough. We entered the room Friday evening, didn't leave until the Sunday night. Ordered room service. Otherwise, neither of us travelled with baggage as we knew what we were meeting up for. I was exhausted by the time I returned to base the Monday morning."

"Your file..."

"Wouldn't tell you how I really thought and felt about her, Kelly. It would simply state her name, birthday, where she was from, what she did, where she died. Nothing could ever explain what she meant to me, how her loss affected me... Guess it would state I dealt with the guy responsible though. That was a righteous kill."

"It does explain your..." She paused, no doubt unsure how to put it.

"My lack of commitment nor how I don't like monogamy? Perhaps. First time I fell in love, she was taken from me. So while I would hope it happens again, I'm not looking for it and I'll know when I'm ready to settle down, and right now, I'm not. And this isn't the job to have a wife and kids back at home. Far too many horror stories for both men and women in the service. Better off staying single and just enjoying your life when you have the chance."

"A girl in each port?" she asked with humour.

"No, nothing like that. Well... Before I died, there was Emily on the Citadel. Gianna on Noveria. But then there was Ashley, Liara, Shiala on the ship. Also enjoyed one or two times with Tali and even Benezia. Then there was Doctor Ross, that was a weird one considering how we met, but she was keen and sometimes I just can't say to a beautiful woman. Helena Blake, who was an older woman. Don't mind a beautiful mature woman. Shai'ra, the Consort on the Citadel."

"Your file had information on most of those, Shepard, so it's not surprise to me. As I said, I knew what I was getting into by jumping into the sack with you."

To prove her words, she straddled my lap, rubbing herself against my shaft, which was already hard again but just to tease me. She couldn't do it too long herself before wanting it, and I eventually watched my cock disappear inside her again. Watching Kelly ride me again was a beautiful sight, and again I had slight reminders of days now long past, so I tried to put them out of my mind and just focus on Kelly. She waxed lyrical about my cock, how great it felt, and the usual things I would hear from most of my lovers. She was pretty damned good herself. I loved going down on her because she tasted divine, and she was nice and tight, so I certainly had plenty of enjoyment as well.

We didn't quite orgasm together, as she came first, then came a second time before I emptied another load inside her. She collapsed onto my chest after that, both of us now feeling rather hot, sticky and sweaty, and I was pretty beat by then. So after we'd calmed down, I suggested a shower to clean up before going to sleep. There was plenty of cuddling and making out in the shower, distracting ourselves as we tried to wash, before we headed back to bed. Spooned back into me that night, she was certainly in a good mood, chatting away about life on the ship, telling me about the crew and the lives they led. It was at moments like that I understood why she'd been hired. Her personality was infectious. Little wonder I liked her. Eventually, I just held her close, feeling the smooth skin of her back against my chest, and I felt her calm down.

"I really like you, Shepard."

"Well, I really like you too, Kelly."

"I'll see you in the morning. Maybe I'll wake you up with a certain treat..."

"Well, something to look forward to then."

She giggled as I kissed her cheek. "Goodnight, Shepard," she whispered.

"I'll see you in the morning. Right here next to me."

Yeah, I really did like her.