Mass Effect - A Hero Rises Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think it needs to go somewhere other than your eye."

She teased me first, of course. God, just the feeling of her tongue running along my shaft sent shivers up my spine. Running her tongue underneath caused an involuntary shudder and when she focused on my balls, I definitely groaned. The teasing went on for quite a while before she finally took my length in her mouth, ever so slowly taking a little bit more each time. Running a hand through her thick, dark hair, she looked up at me and smiled despite my cock being in her mouth. I could only smile back at her. "You are beautiful," I whispered.

"You're just saying that because I'm sucking your cock, Shepard."

"That does help."

I was never going to last long. She was simply too good and she'd turned me on completely. When I warned her I was close, she removed her mouth and simply waited as I stroked my cock for all of thirty seconds before I unloaded all over her face. She laughed, exclaiming it was warm, before she asked me to take a photo. I would have asked, but she sounded serious, so I used my omni-tool to take one. I then grabbed a towel so she could clean her face, throwing that in the laundry pile nearby as I helped her up. "Well, now I'm marked, Shepard. Next time, I'll just swallow it because otherwise it's a waste."

"God broke the mould when He made you, Gianna."

"No, He just brought you into my life and I thank Him every day."

Now she allowed me to undress her. I did it ever so slowly, kissing and touching each bit of exposed skin. She watched me intently, gasping and breathing deeply whenever I touched a sensitive area. Once I had her down to a gorgeous red lingerie pairing, I stood up and pulled her close. "That for me?" I asked.

"Of course."

"I almost don't want to take them off."

I stepped back and snapped another photo. She laughed before she pulled a seductive pose, snapping that one as well. Taking hold of her again, we fell onto the bed as I did remove her bra and panties, leaving her naked below me as I sat on my knees. She bit her lip as her eyes met mine. Not shy at all, spreading her legs slightly to show me how wet she was.

"So I have you all day tomorrow?" she asked quietly.

"You do? What would you like to do?"

"Go on a date."

"Done."

I must have spent the next hour and more teasing, licking, sucking, biting, caressing, fondling her body. Any sensitive part I could find was focused on. I ignored her pussy for ages, earning the occasional groan of frustration as I teased her, though she loved every single second. We made out constantly as I'd brush my cock against her pussy, feeling her move, desperate for me to enter her. "Not yet," I'd whisper. She'd plead and beg for something, but I'd simply keep teasing her, which eventually make her giggle. It was a sound I loved.

Even I had to give in eventually though, finally lowering my mouth to her sex. The moan she released when I did that was probably heard around her apartment block. And she came within a couple of minutes at best. She couldn't take anymore, immediately tapping my head. As I lifted myself up, she almost burst into tears, wrapping her arms around me as I held her on my side. "Sorry, just... lots of emotion right now," she sobbed into my chest.

"Is it the me coming back?"

"A little of that. A little of 'no man has ever made me feel that good in my life' sort of thing. God, I had no idea an orgasm could be that powerful. I wanted to cry before you even made me cum."

"Making you feel as good as you made feel, Gianna."

It was only a quick little cry before she settled down, and after I'd dried her cheeks, we continued to make out, resting for a little while. We had all night, there was no rush. We had the next day and night, definitely no rush. I was going to savour every single moment.

Gianna gave in first, finding myself pushed onto my back as she swung a leg over my body, straddling my groin, feeling my cock pressed against her sex. She leaned forward, a hand to either side of me, a smirk on her face. "Well, that feels nice and hard, Shepard. I could now just sit here and do nothing, and you'd be powerless to stop me." I raised an eyebrow at that, which made her laugh. "Oh, I think you'd do it if I ask you to do it." She has me there.

Lifting herself up, I looked down to see my cock slowly disappear inside her, lifting my eyes to watch her face, the smile broadening as she lowered herself down until the entire length was inside her. Then she sat still again, leaning forward once again. "Want me to move?" she asked quietly.

"I'm loving the feeling as it is."

"I don't want you to move. Let me do all the work."

"Sure?" She nodded. "I can touch you thought, right?"

"Back or breasts. No hands near my pussy."

"Yes, ma'am."

She rode me so slowly, it drove me crazy, but it was definitely something for her benefit as the sounds she made suggested it was going to be a long road to an orgasm, but when it arrived, it was going to be as good as the one she'd just had. I didn't touch her breasts or her back. I ran my fingers through her hair or gently caressed her face, occasionally leaning up to kiss her. That did change the angle, which made her gasp, and she did eventually ask me to bend my legs, which made her moan louder. "That's the spot," she whispered.

She took ages to up the tempo but when she finally started to ride me, she grabbed my hands, locking our fingers together, really starting to bounce up and down on my cock. I watched her, just mesmerised by her body, her face, her joy at the sex we were sharing. "Oh god!" she cried out. I felt her started to squeeze my cock, so I knew she was getting close. I didn't say a word, just watching her, all the emotions expressed on her face, telling me everything she was feeling. "Shepard!" she moaned quietly.

Her head rolled back and she cried out as she almost squeezed my cock like a vice, her body seeming to shudder from her toes to her fingertips. She didn't stop riding though, practically convulsing on top of me. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" she cried out, resting a hand on my chest, now really driving herself down onto my cock. That's when she released a sob, immediately reaching up to caress her face. "Not stopping," she whispered, "I need this."

I'd still barely moved and watching her practically now impale herself was something else, each movement down harder and faster than the previous one. Her tears rolled down her cheeks, dropping onto my chest. I understood why, so I simply dried them when I saw them. Her second orgasm was just as good as her first, and she couldn't keep going as she slammed herself down once, twice, then a third time before she released an almost guttural moan and practically passed out, grabbing hold of her and resting her on my chest, immediately embracing her.

"I love you, Shepard," she whispered.

I knew those words had been coming since the day we'd first met. They'd definitely been coming since the day I walked through her door again.

And I knew I felt the same way.

So I bit the bullet for the first time since Annie.

"I love you too." She lifted her head. The smile returned made my heart swell, leaning forward to kiss her before I ran the back of my fingers down her cheek. "Can't deny it."

She lifted herself up so my cock fell out, then made sure her head was above mine as she kissed me hard, and it didn't take long for her to end up on her back, where I could slide inside her again. It didn't take long for me to finish as I was so utterly turned on, I warned her I was definitely going to pass out once I'd cum, which simply made her giggle. She pulled her legs back, feeling myself go even deeper inside her, making her moan again and again. When I came, I made sure I was already resting on a forearm so I could catch myself, as I felt so light-headed, if I'd been standing up, I'd have collapsed to the ground.

Feeling her fingers run up and down my back, I eventually lifted myself up so I could meet her eyes. I had one question only. "What happens now?"

"Nothing has to change, Shepard. I think it was just about time we actually admitted we loved each other. I've known since Noveria. I carried it with me after you died. I mourned you for a long time. The idea of even dating again was horrible. And then, my prayers were answered. You came back."

"My feelings were intense on Noveria," I admitted, "But I knew the moment I saw you here. I had no idea. As I said, I was prepared to go back to Noveria to find you."

I lowered myself onto the bed next to her, Gianna rolling into me. As she rested against me, I knew I had the largest grin on my face, closing my eyes and just enjoying the sensation of her once again. I think I even fell asleep for a little while as I was gently shaken away, Gianna asking if I wanted a shower. I suggested a relaxing bath, which she definitely loved the sound of, so after running the water, I lowered myself in first, Gianna joining me, leaning back against me. I nearly fell asleep again, Gianna laughing again. "It's been a long day," I explained.

"We'll go to bed after this. To sleep, that is."

Heading to bed later, Gianna shuffled backwards so her body was practically aligned to mine, grabbing my hands and holding them in her own. "Goodnight," she whispered.

"Goodnight," I whispered back.

The next day was everything we both wanted. We made love in morning, slow, soft and tender, our orgasms almost a mere afterthought. After breakfast and a shower, we dressed and headed out into Nos Astra. We wandered around aimlessly, hoping to find something that might gain our interest, though the only thing that really mattered was being together. I hadn't been on a date since Annie. I'd been with quite a few women, but had I enjoyed a date like that? No.

We did find a little café for lunch before we went searching for some natural beauty. It was limited within Nos Astra, so hailed a cab and asked if there was anything nearby. We were eventually taken to a park, which was obviously artificial, but it had lakes, trees, grass, and everything else you would expect. We walked hand in hand around the park, and actually received a few stares from asari. I guess they didn't get many human couples in this area of Nos Astra. We bought some ice cream as we wandered, taking a seat on a bench and taking in the view, spending a little time making out at the same time.

After a few hours there, we headed back into the centre of town, back to her apartment, where I looked for a place for us to have dinner. "Do you like to dance?" I asked.

"Yes. But can you?"

"No. But I'm willing if you are."

As she changed, I headed back to the ship quickly for a change of clothes, returning in trousers and a pressed shirt with jacket as she opened the door to reveal her dressed in what could only be described as a little black dress. How she didn't end up backed up onto the couch and having various things done to her was a lesson in self-control.

I found us reservations at a restaurant with great reviews. It sold mostly asari food but Gianna didn't mind. It was the sort of place perfect for couples. Each table was lit but otherwise, there was plenty of privacy. We ordered a number of dishes to share, trying everything, enjoying a bottle or two of asari wine at the same time. Again, the conversation just seemed to flow. She did touch on what I was doing, and I was honest about everything. I didn't tell her about the fact it might end with a suicide mission. It wasn't the time.

After dinner, we headed to a nearby bar. A trio of asari were on stage, playing what must have been traditional instruments. It was a relaxing atmosphere, Gianna moulding herself into my body whenever we stepped onto the dancefloor, just swaying to the music, occasional sharing a little kiss, but otherwise I just enjoyed holding her in my arms. We stayed until the lights came on and they needed to close, walking out in the cool night air. I offered my jacket, wrapping it around her bare shoulders as we walked back to her apartment.

Heading straight to her bedroom, we didn't take our time that evening. Clothing was definitely removed with haste, and there was practically little foreplay. I was hard. She was wet. That's all we needed. When she got down on all fours, I definitely smiled, giving her perfect arse a light slap. I slid my cock inside her and immediately pulled her back against me, my lips and teeth finding her neck, one hand fondling a breast, the other fondling her clit as I gently thrust into her.

"I love you," she breathed.

"I love you," I whispered into her air.

We made love for hours, or so it seemed. She'd enjoy an orgasm. I'd enjoy one. We'd stop for a little while. Then we'd continue where we left off. Any position we could think of, we tried. Nothing ridiculous. Real life wasn't porn, it had to be enjoyable. I did like it when I proved my strength by pinning her against a wall and fucking her standing up. She loved running her hands over the muscles on my back and down my arms.

I have no idea what time it was when we finally just fell asleep, completely worn out after the day we'd had. The only reason I woke up was due to my alarm, glancing to see that it was time for me to leave. I didn't like the thought at all, but I had a job to do. Gianna had been woken up by it, immediately rolling over to cuddle into me.

Grabbing her hand, I led her into the shower where we both washed, with a little kissing and cuddling at the same time. I dressed and headed to the kitchen, preparing us some breakfast. She walked in a little later, dressed for work, and we ate together in silence, swapping glances and smiles nearly every few seconds.

But it was soon time to go, so after she'd locked up her apartment, I took her by the hand and walked with her all the way to her office. Only there did we kiss again, and the only reason I stopped kissing her was that my omni-tool beeped. The groan of frustration made her giggle as I opened it up. "What?" I growled.

"I assume you're not coming for breakfast then?" Garrus asked.

"No, I'm quite busy right now, Garrus. I told Miranda..."

"Yeah, yeah, she's told us already. Just making sure you haven't got into trouble. Or run off."

I glanced at Gianna and smirked. "Thought might have crossed my mind more than once. Look, I'll be there in around fifteen minutes. I know we've got shit to do so keep your panties on."

"But I don't... Oh, another one of those human things. Spirits."

He disconnected and I resumed kissing Gianna until I finally had to break apart. "I'm not sure how much longer I'll be here for, Gianna."

She rested a hand on my chest. "Yesterday was perfect, Shepard. So... I'm sure you won't be here much longer, and I know you're busy. Can I ask one thing?"

"Anything."

"Keep in contact with me. Let me know how you are. And come back to see me before you need to go through that relay. And when you come back through, just let me know you're alive. That will be enough."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure, Shepard. Yesterday was the best day of my life. Last night was perfect. It's the best way to part for now. I know you'll be back. I don't have to live in hope anymore."

I kissed and hugged her before she let me go and turned to open the door into her office. She glanced back and smiled, told me that she loved me again, before she slowly closed the door and disappeared. With a sigh, I started my walk back to the Normandy and the next mission.

I know I walked back with a smile on my face the entire time.