Mass Effect - A Hero Rises Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack did finally let me go and I could sit back and relax, finding another drink handed to me by Kelly, who sat next to me. Miranda was sat naked on a chair by herself with a drink, leg hooked over an armrest, completely exposed, and she didn't seem to honestly care. I felt my dick twitch looking at her, which made her laugh. "I think it's obvious what happens in here, stays in here, Shepard."

"You are a beautiful woman, Miranda," Kelly stated.

"Definitely. Been a while since I had human pussy," Tali added, her words slightly slurred, so I was left thinking our resident quarian was now a little drunk.

"Oh, and do you like human pussy, Tali?"

"Like it? I love it, Miranda. I remember making Ashley cum all the time. Keelah, what she could do to me in return though."

"I think Tali needs some Kal in her life," I said.

"I bought some toys, Shepard. Trust me, I can get out of this suit without any drama nowadays."

I looked around the room, wondering who would be interested in doing anything. Kelly was happily beside me, so I whispered into her ear if she would mind. She just laughed and whispered back that of course she didn't. What Miranda said was correct. Wondering what she did mean, I glanced back to see the door was locked. I couldn't help smirk. I stood up and looked around. I was tempted by Kasumi, but... wasn't sure. Samara wouldn't, and I wouldn't want to offend her.

So I walked towards Chakwas, who looked at me with eyes that told me she would do what I wanted. Standing beside her chair, she placed her glass on the armrest and gently grabbed my shaft, giving it a few gentle strokes before positioning me so she could lean slightly and run her tongue along my shaft. She did that a number of times, looking up at me with a smile, before I watched her take a few inches of my cock in her mouth.

"Yes! Go Karin!" Kelly cried.

"Wow, she's rather eager," Miranda added.

Chakwas was definitely eager, one of her hands grabbing my butt to drag me as close as possible. Finding it awkward, she simply got up out of her chair and dropped to her knees, taking my cock again and happily started to blow me. I could only look down, feeling slightly stunned in all honesty, but if I thought that was a surprise, Gabby then appeared next to her. So Chakwas stopped so Gabby could then have a go. I honestly thought she was fooling around with Ken, but I guess not. And she seemed desperate to please me, trying to swallow my entire length as quickly as possible.

"I don't want to be fucked here, Shepard," Chakwas stated, "I'd like to happen in privacy."

"Okay. What about you, Gabby?"

"I'm just joining in with the fun, Shepard."

That seemed to light the fire under Sarah and Jenny, as they both joined Gabby, and I soon had four women sharing my cock between them. At that moment, I felt like a king. Though that's when I did look over to see Kelly walk on all fours across the room towards Miranda, who definitely watch her with interest. When Kelly lowered her mouth to her pussy, my cock definitely got harder.

"Okay, now that's what I've come in here to see!" I shouted, everyone turning to see what was happening.

Though I was appreciating attention from the four women, and I promised each of them that I would give them some alone time at a later date, which I knew immediately it was a promise I'd have to keep in the end, they left me alone as I walked across the room to get behind Kelly. She glanced back as I got in position behind her, immediately sliding my cock inside her as she returned her attention to Miranda. Grabbing her tight by the hips, I was immediately pumping into her hard.

"Oh my," Kasumi muttered. Glancing around, Jack was still lying back on the lounge, with Gabby now between her legs, busy undressing herself while she ate her out, while Jenny was kissing Jack at the same time. So much for it not turning into an orgy, but by that stage, I didn't really care.

Kelly was getting seriously fucked without a couple of minutes, enough that she had to stop focusing on Miranda, lowering her head to the floor and looking back, begging me to just fuck her. I was now growling I pumped into her, desperate to cum again. The only people not watching were the three on the couch, busy entertaining themselves. Just as I was about to cum, I lifted Kelly so she was level, pulling out to cum all over her back. Despite the fact I'd already cum twice, I still left a few long white ropes on her back, before I just had to collapse onto the floor, feeling the strain.

Kelly giggled to herself before she simply resumed eating out Miranda. I watched that go in for a little while, Miranda enjoying another orgasm, as Kasumi got off her seat and joined me on the floor. Lying next to me, she hesitated only a moment before leaning over to kiss me, her hand immediately running down my body to my cock. "Just wanted to feel it," she whispered as she kissed me.

"I don't mind. I just thought you'd rather privacy if we ever go further."

"I do want to, but I definitely want privacy. Intimacy. To make love, Shepard."

"Whenever you're ready, Kasumi."

We made out for a little while before she leaned back and smiled, having done what she wanted. Kelly and Miranda were now on the other lounge, the pair now eating out each other, which I enjoyed thoroughly. Gabby was still eating out Jack, while Jenny and Sarah were now naked, Sarah leaning back on her elbows with Jenny finger fucking her. Chakwas wandered over to me, getting down on the floor and taking my cock in her mouth again. "I won't cum again," I admitted, "I'll barely get hard enough."

She smiled in understanding, so she kissed up my body to eventually kiss me instead. "I look forward to having you alone, Shepard. Maybe you could show this older woman a thing or two?"

I couldn't help laugh at the idea of ever doing that. Turning around, I did wonder, "So, am I on a ship with a bunch of women who like to experiment? Bisexual? Or..."

"I think it's being horny and providing entertainment for their commander," Chakwas replied, "Women are still more open-minded about sex than men. Would I be right?" I nodded. Nothing else needed to be said. Men simply didn't interest me sexually.

She was proven right as after each woman seemed to have an orgasm, it just... stopped. All eyes turned to me again, no doubt wondering what was going to happen next. I thought that I could probably just walk around the room, slip my dick into any of them, and they'd love it for a few minutes. All the skin on display was very exciting though. Gabby had a fantastic body, rather athletic, and a great pair of legs. No doubt due to being on her feet all day. Sarah and Jenny were both petite little things, reminders of Jack just without all the body art.

I stood up, all eyes on me, watching intently, as I walked over to where my clothes were piled up. "Ladies, I will easily consider this one of the best nights of my life. You are all absolutely beautiful to start with, and the fact you are all so open-minded makes it an absolute pleasure. But I am also only one man, and while my brain would love for me for this to just go on and on, the body can only give so much before it wants a rest. You know I'm with Kelly, that she now lives with me upstairs. You know I've been with Miranda and Jack before. But I can only assume that, one way or another, I'll be with each and every one of you as well. I'm not sure how it will work. I'm not sure if it will work. I can't make many promises as, at the end of the day, we are here about the mission. I can afford distraction but not to the detriment of the mission. And the same applies for all of you."

I dressed as I talked, walking over to Kelly, helping her to her feet. "Thank you," I whispered, "Thank you for being so open-minded. So understanding. So absolutely wonderful and positive. It's your presence that has made this all work so well. You helped calm my fears, ease my mind, and I felt at peace with all this far quicker than if you were not here." I leaned down and kissed her softly. "I love you, Miss Chambers." She blinked rapidly, needing to wipe her cheeks as I hugged her. The hug turned into me scooping her up in my arms, asking someone to grab her clothes for me. They were handed to Kelly, and we wished everyone a good night, but we were going to bed.

It must have been rather late as the lights in the mess had been turned down, and I carried Kelly all the way back to our cabin, placing her gently on the bed before I undressed my quickly, joining her as she immediately cuddled into me. "Have fun?" she asked.

"Absolutely."

"It was all for you, Shepard. Once I mentioned it to a couple of the girls, they were all for it. You have quite the fan club. I didn't know they were all so open-minded though. Tali and Samara, I knew they wouldn't be physically involved. But I didn't think Karin would have been involved as much. Nor Gabby, to be honest. I knew me, Miranda and Jack... and I know Kasumi has deep affection for you now..."

"I can't do that too often, that's the thing. I was always worried about jealousy on the old Normandy. It's a natural thing when I'm with so many partners. I simply don't have the time to fulfil all their needs. If they want a little fun every now and then, that's great. But, to be honest, having more than one girl on the ship is difficult as it is."

"If you don't want..."

"No, let's just see how thing go. If they can accept a one time or casual thing, then that will work. But I can't be serious with so many. It's a ridiculous notion. You are my serious relationship, Kelly. On this ship, you are the one I would stop everything for." When I looked at her, she needed to blink rapidly. I don't think she knew that I was so serious about her. I turned onto my side and kissed her. "Kelly, the only woman out in the galaxy who I feel exactly the same way for is Gianna." I paused. "No, that's a lie. There are two other women, though one is an asari."

"Liara?"

"No, Shiala. I adore Liara, but compared to Shiala... And I love her as much as Gianna, and as much as I love you. I've told her too. I'm in the awkward position of being deeply in love with three women, and I know for a fact I will never be able to choose."

"I'll never ask, Shepard," she whispered, cuddling into me tightly, "Because I know how lucky I am. We're in a different time now. Love and relationships, what they supposedly mean. We've moved on from that thinking. The asari have certainly shown us that."

"So say we defeat the Collectors, then we have years of peace where I don't need to travel the galaxy constantly. What are you thinking?"

"Well, if you can organise it, you might have at least three wives if they accept the situation."

"You're serious?"

"Absolutely, Shepard." She paused before looking up to meet my eyes. "Maybe a family too."

The thought instantly made me smile. "Unconventional."

"Who cares? What would matter is that we'd be at peace, you would have the women you love, we would have the man we love, and that's the most important thing." She cuddled into me. "All I need form you Shepard is to survive this. The idea of losing you now..."

I held her tight. "I'm not going anywhere this time," I whispered.

"I'm going to hold you to that."

"Did you enjoy your fun with Miranda?"

"I did, but it was simply in the moment, Shepard. Like when we had fun with Tara. I like eating pussy, I won't deny it, but I'll be honest, I'll only do it when you are around, or for your enjoyment. I think a few of them were thinking that. Normally wouldn't consider it, but they would do it for their commander."

"I think I have a very loyal crew then."

"They adore you, Shepard."

"Well, I certainly adore them in return. Beautiful and intelligent, all of them." I kissed her before I leaned back to switch off the light, wrapping my arms tightly around her again. "I love you," I whispered a final time, hearing her whisper the same words back as she snuggled to get comfortable. I think we fell asleep at the same time that evening.