Mass Effect - A Hero Rises Ch. 46

Story Info
A Mass Effect trilogy novelisation.
7.4k words
4.85
2.5k
7
0

Part 46 of the 69 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Book 2, Chapter 27 -- Experiments

*****

"Shepard," Kelly breathed.

I smiled to myself as I gently kissed and bit her neck, listening to her breathing. My right hand was down the front of her trousers, finger inside her slick pussy, managing to adjust my hand so I could use my thumb gently on her clit. Looking up, I could see the crew focusing on their tasks. The fact I was busy finger blasting Kelly in the CIC wasn't a surprise to anyone anymore. I did it nearly every day just for fun. Didn't help that she was rubbing her arse against my erection, pressed against her desk as she was.

"Shepard," she breathed again.

I moved my lips from her neck to her ear. "I want you to cum for me, Miss Chambers," I whispered into her ear. She made a whimpering sound, turning and kissing me hard, the look in her eyes suggesting she would happily strip naked and have me fuck her there and then. The idea was tempting.

"I love you," she breathed. I smiled and kissed her again, now looking for that wonderful little spot inside her pussy that would make her cum harder. I found it, of course, making her almost jump as she moaned loudly into my mouth, before she broke apart. "Fuck," she whispered.

She was trying to hold back, of course, so I slid a second finger inside her instead, and that pretty much sealed the deal, her body gyrating against mine as she gave up any semblance of control. "Oh god!" she cried out, not even bothering to cover her mouth. I received a couple of stares, seeing me behind Kelly as she was now resting her head on the desk.

Then I thought, fuck it, why not, and removed my hand, lowered her trousers and underwear, undid my button and fly, whipping out my cock, and slid it inside her, while sticking the fingers that had been inside her pussy in her mouth. I felt her mouth immediately start to suck on those as I buried myself inside her. "Fuck," I groaned.

As close as she was, she lasted all of two minutes before I made her cum, and I think it being so brazen and public made it even better for her, though she did cover her mouth when it really hit. I stopped moving as she squeezed my cock buried inside her, leaning down to gently kissed her rather coloured cheek, a faint brow of sweat on her forehead. "Well, I think it's about time you just stuck your cock in me down here, Shepard," she said with humour.

I looked around, receiving more than one look and a few grins. No-one cared. "Well, we're not naked, but I think it's obvious what I've been doing to you."

"Shepard, your hands are constantly in my trousers. Not that I'm complaining. I spend half my day either approaching or having an orgasm. No wonder I sleep so well at night."

I stepped back, pulling out and allowing her to turn around, where she hopped up onto her desk and pulled me forward, ensuring my cock slid back inside her. "Now, I think you need to cum as well, since you've made me cum in front of everyone."

"You think I care about them? All I wanted was to make you cum and see you smile." The smile that broke out on her face was heart-breaking in its beauty. Moments like that were a slight reminder... "Once we're back from Omega Four, I'm taking you to Illium, where the three women I love the most will be spending a lot of time with me doing various things, surprisingly not all of a sexual nature."

"Just mostly of a sexual nature?"

"Probably."

I started to gently thrust into her, feeling her legs shake, looking down to see her trousers and panties eventually fall down to the floor, so she was now naked from the waist down, wrapping her legs around me. Everyone would have known what we were doing but we didn't care anymore. I loved the woman like crazy and we both loved to fuck, plus there was just something so naughty about doing it in the CIC.

"I love your cock," she breathed as she kissed me.

"I sometimes don't know whether to bury my cock or just lick you up and down all night, Miss Chambers."

"Definitely love both ideas."

We were soon into it, trying to keep the noise down still, but we were only brought to a temporary halt when there was a cleared throat. Normally, I would have cringed, but Kelly and I were so into it, we simply stopped and looked around, noticing Mordin had made his way beside us. "What's up, Mordin?"

"Need to speak, Shepard. Important matter. Will let you finish with Miss Chambers first."

"Give me a few minutes, Mordin, and I'll pop into the lab."

"Thank you, Shepard." He paused. "Is sex so open a common thing?"

"We're past caring, Mordin. And no-one is watching anyway."

"Good to see you enjoy physical aspects. Salarians have different urges. Use of birth control?"

"I have a chip which prevents any concerns, Mordin," Kelly replied.

"I do wonder if I can produce offspring?"

"Can run tests if you wish, Shepard?"

"You can?" Mordin nodded. "I wouldn't mind knowing if I'm shooting blanks or not after coming back from death. Cum in a cup or is there a newer method?"

"No, old method still the best."

"Maybe you can cum in my mouth and deposit it that way, Shepard?" Kelly asked.

I gazed at her for a moment. "Mordin, give me around fifteen minutes, then I'll be by."

I heard him chuckle as he turned to walk away as I immediately started to pound Miss Kelly Chambers on her desk. Within five minutes, the entire CIC was definitely aware we were fucking, and it was some of the best sex we'd probably had. Kelly simply held on for dear life as I felt my orgasm approaching. "Fuck," I groaned.

"Keep going," she whispered into my ear.

"I'll try."

The day I tire of fucking Kelly Chambers will be the day I am clinically dead. The woman was sex on legs, constantly up for it, but it wasn't just the physical aspects, we connected on numerous other levels. But the great sex was certainly a bonus. I tried to last for as long as possible, but even Shepard had his limits, and I eventually had to give in and release, groaning loudly as I felt the sweet release once again, buried inside the tight, wet pussy of my yeoman. She hugged me tightly with arms and legs as I felt a little weak in the knees after such an orgasm, eventually pulling back to see she was rather pleased with events as well.

"So, now we've both cum in the CIC, Shepard."

"Well, mission is nearly over. Wait until afterwards. I'm getting you completely naked and just pounding you by the galaxy map. Bent over as I give your arse a good slap or two."

"Now you're just making promises I want you to keep, Shepard."

We made out for a couple of minutes before I finally pulled out, watching her sit there happily in just her shirt, a little cum leaking out of her. For a laugh, I picked up her trousers and panties, hiding them behind my back. She simply slipped down off the desk and turned around, getting back to work with her bare arse on display. I packed myself away, stood behind her and gave her a soft kiss on the cheek, then walked away while still holding her clothes.

Mordin looked up and grinned as he saw what I was carrying. "Your yeoman is now semi-nude?"

"Yep."

"And the crew?"

"Know what we're like, Mordin. It'll create some chatter, but everyone knows I adore the woman, and we like to have fun. What did you need me for?"

"Received message from old contacts. STG. Work on genophage. Ex-colleague apparently working on Tuchanka. Name of Maelon. Somewhat protégé of mine."

"Okay. What's the problem with that?"

"Maelon investigating cure for genophage. But have received word his methods are... unexpected. And a cure cannot be found. Not yet. The krogan are not ready."

"So you want to stop him?"

"I would like to speak to him first. Investigate how he found a strain of the genophage to work on. State secrets. Not even STG have access."

"Does anyone on Tuchanka know about his research? You're obviously aware of my friendship with Urdnot Wrex."

"Possible he has krogan protection. Do not believe Urdnot Wrex is involved. But krogan desire for genophage could lead to methods I would find distasteful."

"Give me a moment, Mordin. I'll check our position." He nodded as I headed back out to the galaxy map, walking by the bare arse of Kelly, who simply hadn't moved, as I stepped to the galaxy map. Checking our position compared to that of Tuchanka, I immediately ordered Joker to have the Normandy head there.

"Awww. But I was looking forward to Illium, Commander. I had plans."

"We're still going there, Joker. But we need to make a detour."

I heard the sigh over the comm. "Fine. I guess I'll take us to Tuchanka then. Nothing redeeming there. Not a lot of pretty asari to look at."

"I'll find you a krogan wife if you're not careful, Joker."

I heard his cry of alarm. "What the...? You ever seen one before?"

"Nope, but I can't imagine they'll be much different to the males. So, get us to Tuchanka quick smart, then you can do what you want on Illium. Unless you want Omega and some asari titties in your face?"

"What do you think I'm doing on Illium, Commander? Just a better class of asari. More expensive though. Anyway, you're looking at just under two days back to Tuchanka from where we are."

"No problem, Joker. We do this then we hit Illium for a last hurrah."

Walking back to the laboratory, I did stop by Kelly, standing behind her as I gave her a soft kiss on the cheek, earning an immediate smile, before I ran my hand around her front, feeling the short hair above her sex. "Can't get enough of you," I whispered into her ear, "Two days to Tuchanka. I think a whole day and night in our cabin is on the cards."

"With your cock inside me the entire time?"

"I'll feel light headed after a couple of hours, but the thought is rather arousing."

She turned around and kissed me. "I'm game if you are, Shepard. But just a day together will be enough for me." I caressed her face, watching her eyes close for a moment, though the smile remained before her eyes opened. "You see her sometimes, don't you?"

"No, I only see you, Kelly. Only you."

"I sometimes wonder what I've done to deserve you."

"Just being you. That's all I ever want. Be yourself. Helps that you're a redheaded bombshell, a dynamite in the sack, intelligent, caring and..." She shut me up by kissing me hard, and it was such a good kiss, I didn't want to gently push her back. "Need to speak with Mordin, but we'll definitely carry on where we left off."

"Want me to work naked?"

"While I would certainly find that pleasing," I lowered my hand to between her legs, feeling her spread them just enough for me to feel her wetness, "I think having you without trousers is enough." I watched her face as I slid them inside her again for a moment before raising them to her mouth. She opened her eyes, meeting mine as she sucked on them again. "You are very naughty, Miss Chambers."

She just smiled before turning around to continue her work, or at least feigning to do it, as I walked back into see Mordin, letting him know I'd asked Joker to take us to Tuchanka immediately. "Thank you, Shepard. Interested to see progress. Maelon always smart. But troubled by reports."

"You don't want to see a genophage?"

I was surprised the question made him pause. "Difficult to answer, Shepard. Cause of genophage invoked just response. But... effects of genophage, have seen stagnation of species. No hope for krogan under current circumstances. But galaxy cannot afford another war. End result of renewed conflict could be destruction of species entirely. Genophage allowed krogan to at least exist. But the effects on krogan psyche and longevity of genophage could be considered cruel."

"So you don't agree with it?"

"Some aspects, honestly, no, not entirely. You are aware of what happens?" I shook my head. Wrex had explained the basics. "Krogan females can give birth to enormous numbers. It was why the krogan were so difficult to defeat during Rebellions. So genophage limits reproductions values. Out of one thousand births, only one will survive."

"You're fucking kidding me?!"

"About such things I would not joke, Shepard."

"No wonder they fucking hate you and everyone else."

He nodded in understanding. "Have returned to Tuchanka a number of times to inspect genophage. There was a time krogan were adapting, so strain was configured to ensure krogan viability but no chance of adaptation by krogan physiology."

"It's gone on for, what, over a thousand years now. Any chance of it ending soon?"

"Unlikely, Shepard. An angry krogan without the genophage would likely only lead to renewed conflict. Only hope is of new strain, allowing more births per one thousand. What krogan need is a rebuilt homeworld. Unlikely offer of help accepted without genophage cure, or at least reduction. But species has stagnated while others have flourished."

"Mordin, a thousand years ago, humans were still fighting on horseback with swords and shields, and the Industrial Revolution was still at least five hundred years ago. That's how far we were behind the rest of the galaxy. Finding the Prothean cache on Mars allowed us to spring forward a couple of hundred years in the blink of an eye."

"Yes, forget that humans are still so new on the galactic scene."

"Yet look at us now! Travelling the galaxy, fighting monsters, having sex with aliens... Captain Kirk fantasies!"

"Who?"

"Never mind. Anyway, we're on our way to Tuchanka. I'll let Urdnot Wrex we're on our way and he should be able to assist us."

"Thank you, Shepard."

Heading back outside to the CIC, I stopped and looked Kelly up and down, enjoying the sight of her bare arse on display. She obviously sensed me and turned around, lifting herself up on the desk. My eyes went straight to her pussy, the little tuft of hair but otherwise smooth. She ran a hand down her body and spread her lips, spreading her legs even further. I walked forward immediately, wrapped her legs around me, then picked her up and carried her to the elevator, hearing her giggle before I kissed her.

"You have plans, Shepard?"

"My yeoman is about to get seriously fucked." Pushing the button for my cabin, I added, "Then I'll cuddle her afterwards."

"So it's going to be all hot and sweaty but then sickly sweet afterwards?" She kissed my cheek, leaning up to my ear, "Long as we shower together afterwards."

"Always."

Breakfast the next morning was humorous as usual as Kelly couldn't wipe the grin off her face, while everyone was now aware that we'd fucked in the CIC. Garrus thought it was hilarious, of course, while there were a few jokes in our direction but nothing that pissed me off. The team was now getting along well. Even Jack and Miranda managed to sit in the same room together and not trade verbal barbs.

After spending a day chatting with my team, the next morning was about preparations in regards to our arrival on Tuchanka. Grunt would head groundside, of course, as would Mordin. Figuring we would simply be searching for a salarian scientist, I didn't have any preference as to the rest of the team, so left it open to anyone who wished to volunteer. Surprisingly, I had quite a few offer their services, leaving me to believe most simply wished to get off the ship. So I was left having to warn them about the realities of Tuchanka.

Approaching Tuchankan orbit, Mordin stood alongside me near the cockpit as the planet came into view. We'd head downstairs to board the shuttle, but I was waiting for any news from the surface, or if anyone had noticed our approach. "We are all clear, Commander," Joker reported.

"Patrols haven't noticed our presence?"

"If they have, they know it's you on this ship. Guess your friends in high places have bought you a little understanding."

I snorted. "I wouldn't go that far but we've been here before. And the Illusive Man may have used his contacts or whatever else he had at his disposal. Never mind, at least we're clear." I glanced at the salarian next to me. "Ready for this, Mordin?"

"Ready, Shepard."

*****

Mordin sat quietly as always as the shuttle descended to Tuchanka. He looked around to see everyone go through their rituals. Shepard never sat down, always standing, holding one of the straps that descended from the roof. Garrus stood alongside him, the two cracking bad jokes, but it was the final calm before the inevitable storm for both. Across from him sat Thane, eyes closed, almost meditating. Next to Thane was Zaeed, who was the polar opposite of the relaxed drell next to him. And next to Mordin was, of all people, Jack. She simply wanted off the ship for a little while and Shepard didn't say no.

Everyone stood at the shuttle set down. Shepard had warned to step off without a weapon. Urdnot Wrex was aware of their arrival but the krogan didn't an excuse to shoot first and ask questions later. In addition to that, the presence of Garrus would be barely be tolerated. Shepard had wondered how the presence of Mordin would be tolerated.

They found out as soon as the shuttle door opened and Shepard stepped off, Mordin the fourth. Within seconds, every krogan around them was armed with itchy trigger fingers ready to start blasting. Shepard simply glanced at Garrus. "Friendly krogan welcome as always, eh, Garrus?"

"Well, considering who I am and then there's Mordin, no surprise I guess..."

"Many armed krogan. Problematic, Shepard."

Shepard glanced at him and grinned. "Bah, this is nothing, Mordin." He turned away, looking at the krogan he assumed was in charge. "Right, so obviously we have a stand-off and I don't particularly want to be short, nor do my team, I'm sure. Urdnot Wrex knows we are arriving. Why don't you toddle off and let him know we're here?"

All weapons were then pointed at Mordin. "No salarians."

"Look, chump cheeks. Wrex knows Mordin is coming too. So his presence is being tolerated, at the very least."

The krogan snorted, not convinced. "Wait here, human. I will radio and request clarification." As he turned to communicate, the rest of the krogan watched the small team carefully. Shepard appeared relaxed as always, chatting away with Garrus. Thane stood, arms loose at his sides, though Mordin could read that he would leap into action without hesitation. Jack leaned back against the shuttle, cleaning her fingernails with the tip of a knife. Mordin tried not to look around too much but he felt most of the hateful glares being sent in his direction.

"You speak the truth, human. You and your team may pass. I would suggest the salarian not walk too far away," the krogan stated upon his return.

Mordin had been to Tuchanka before though this was before Urdnot Wrex has started his conquest of the planet. Though sizable, his influence still depended on the co-operation of smaller clans, but it was clear he already had the respect of many krogan. Otherwise, the planet was nothing but a wasteland. Any progress the krogan had made a species and civilisation was now a millennia and more in the past. Nothing but crumbling ruins now surrounded them. He knew how long the genophage had lasted, of course. As did most krogan.

Shepard seemed relatively unperturbed by the welcome, though no doubt noticed the hostility at seeing both a turian and a salarian in his ground team. "Is this sort of welcome usual?" Thane did ask.

"Salarians? We will generally not inform the krogan of our presence when working."

"But you have visited before?"

"More than once. Working on genophage."

"Ah, I see." Thane paused a moment. "Well, good that you are armed, Mordin. I have a feeling weaponry might come in handy eventually."

"We're with Shepard. Of course someone is going to shoot at us eventually," Jack joked behind them.

The centre of Clan Urdnot was dominated by the krogan on his stone throne, flanked by numerous warriors, his inner-circle and most trusted advisors. Wrex appeared pleased to see his human friend, Mordin watching as the two shook hands, and the depth of warmth as he greeted Garrus was a surprise, though he was aware the three had worked together previously.