Mass Effect - A Hero Rises Ch. 47

Story Info
A Mass Effect trilogy novelisation.
12.2k words
4.76
2.4k
5

Part 47 of the 69 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Book 2, Chapter 28 -- A Last Blowout

*****

The entire crew except Joker stood before me as I took position near the door. We'd just arrived on Illium for our last hurrah before heading off for the Omega Four. Once we left, there would be no deviations. Straight for the relay and the Collector homeworld. Whether we made it back or not, I still wasn't sure. The crew was ready. The ship was ready. I was ready. But everyone deserved at least a last day or two of peace before the possible end. Though I didn't want to die, and I didn't want anyone else to die, there was a possibility this would be a one-way trip, for any number of reasons.

"Don't do anything stupid," I warned, "I don't want to be bailing any of you out of jail or worse. Yes, go out, get drunk, eat your fill, get laid if you want. But be back on this ship in forty-eight hours' time. And I'd better not have to send our reminders either."

"Yes, sir," the crew stated in unison.

I stood back and gestured to the open door. "Good. Like to keep things short and simple. Go and enjoy yourselves otherwise and I'll see most of you shortly."

Garrus was one of the first to leave, as he'd organised transport for Chloe, and he knew she'd be waiting for him at the hotel he'd booked for them. Grunt wandered off, stating he'd head for a place that would cater to his needs regarding appetite for food and sex. Thane suggested he would walk the parks, seeking peace and quiet, Samara joining him, aware of the friendship forged due to their shared love for meditation. Miranda and Jacob walked off together, and I couldn't help smirk as they did. "You're going to be busy enough, Shepard. Jacob and I can have our own fun," she stated.

"Well, Jacob is a lucky man. No offers for a third man to join in?"

"If you're inclined to pop around, you can fuck my arse again if you want."

Jacob just met my eyes and started to laugh. "I do like this new side to her, Shepard."

"So do I. It's refreshing. You guys have fun."

Zaeed and Jack headed out next, Jack insisting it wasn't what it looked like. "We're going to drink and gamble," she stated.

"Yeah, just better not die before I can spend all the creds I'm going to win," the grizzled mercenary added.

"And you've got plenty of company, Shepard."

"You can always pop around if you want, Jack. I'm sure someone will give you attention."

"I'll think about it, Shepard. But I'm in a good place. Drinking and gambling is a fun way to spend a day."

Mordin said he'd head out but would likely end up back on the ship, continuing to work, stating he didn't particularly do relaxation. I didn't mind either way, long as he was happy to spend his last days this side of the Omega Four doing what he wanted. Tali was one of the last to walk off, happily announcing that Reegar would be arriving soon, and that she would be spending all her time with him. I knew she was already looking forward to the mission being over, so my intention was to do anything to ensure she made it back alive.

The ship was now relatively deserted. Joker was still in his chair though would be departing soon enough. That left me with Kelly and Kasumi, who were waiting for me by the galaxy map. "So it's us two and Shiala, with Emily and Gianna when the former arrives from the Citadel?" Kelly asked.

"Correct. Liara can't make it. She's far too busy with her own things. She now rents out her apartment on short term leases, Shiala getting first priority whenever she's on Illium, of course. So we have it for the next two nights to ourselves."

"Five women, Shepard. Can you handle that?" Kasumi asked, humour evident in her tone.

"Well, I'm thinking there's going to be a lot of cunni... pussy eating. Correct?"

Kelly and Kasumi shared a glance. "Though I think we'd all much prefer something else, I'm not going to turn down eating or having my pussy eaten," Kelly replied.

"I'll just grab my bag and then we can head out. There is a roster where around three people are unlucky enough to remain, though their shifts are short. Mordin will be on here eventually. Don't think Chakwas is doing much either."

"Maybe you should invite her, Shepard?" Kelly wondered. The thought made me chuckle. "You've slept with her, right?"

"I have. Not sure she'd be interested in another weekend of group sex."

"Fine. I'll ask her then. EDI, can you connect me to the med-bay?"

"At once, Miss Chambers. Connection established."

"Karin, it's Kelly. We're about to head out for the weekend and we were wondering if you'd like to join us for shore leave?"

There was silence for a few seconds. "I'd be delighted, Kelly. Does it involve a certain CO of this vessel?"

"That is does, Karin. Him and now six women, if we include yourself."

"I'll pack a bag and meet you upstairs in ten minutes."

Kelly clicked off the link, turned to me and smiled. "My bag is next to yours on the bed, Shepard."

Ten minutes later, I was walking out of the ship with Kelly, Kasumi and Chakwas, no surprise that Shiala was already waiting for us at the docks, dropping the bags so I could give her a hug and one hell of a kiss, long enough that Kasumi jokingly cleared her throat and suggested we had plenty of time later.

Arriving at Liara's apartment a few minutes later, Shiala offered us a drink as I dumped our bags in the main bedroom. "Heard from Gianna?" I asked.

"She'll be here in a couple of hours, Shepard. While she would have loved meeting you at the docks, she does have responsibilities and all."

"Emily's ship should arrive early this evening," I said.

Taking at seat on one of the lounges, Shiala sat next to me and it took her all of two minutes for her to start kissing me, hot and heavy immediately, the suggestion clear about what she wanted, particularly when one of her hands went to my crotch. I felt another hand undo the buckle and belt, glancing to see Kelly smile at me. "I think she might need a little assistance getting your cock free," she explained, "I'm assuming you're going to blow him, Shiala?"

She broke the kiss to exclaim quietly, "Goddess, yes."

Kicking off my boots and shuffling so I could lower my trousers and underwear, my shirt was quickly removed, slightly amused by the fact I was naked while the rest were dressed. Chakwas was already giving me the eye, whispering to Kasumi, as Shiala wasted no time bending down to swallow my cock, earning a groan from me as her head was quickly bobbing up and down. I looked at Kelly and ordered her to get naked immediately. The speed at which she undressed caused plenty of chuckles as I spent little time focusing on her upper chest area, otherwise known as her breasts.

Glancing across the room, I added, "You two should get naked too."

Shiala was peeling off her clothes while blowing me, eventually leaving Kelly alone as I ran a hand down Shiala's back, tickling her arsehole, which made her giggle while blowing me, before running a finger down her wet slit. "Oh, does sucking my cock turn you on, Shiala?"

She looked up and smiled. "Goddess, yes, Shepard."

I suggested there could be an improvement on that, getting up and lying on the floor, Shiala recognised immediately what I was doing as she lowered her mouth to my cock and her pussy to mine. Kelly joined in with me, enjoying Shiala's pussy. Kasumi and Chakwas eventually joined in, Kasumi enjoying Shiala while Chakwas asked if she could take over from Shiala. I groaned loudly when Chakwas swallowed my length with ease and proved once again how talented she was.

"Think he's close now," Kelly joked.

Even with Shiala half sat on my face, I could still exclaim, "Fuck, she's good."

Shiala came and she came hard. Enough that she had to roll off me and lie to the side. Kelly immediately sat on my face, looking up as she looked down at me. "Make me cum, Shepard."

"Me next," Kasumi added.

While I did try to focus on Kelly, Chakwas was simply too good and it wasn't long before she had me groaning loudly. I muffled a warning while eating Kelly's pussy that I was close, but that just urged Chakwas on and she eventually took a load in the mouth. It was good enough that I simply had to lie back for a couple of minutes before I suggested returning the favour to her would be appropriate. Chakwas insisted I finish Kelly first, so I wrapped each arm around a thigh and went to town on her. I made her cum more than once, of course, before she had to roll off me as well.

Then I looked at Chakwas, making her blush as she lay back, head resting on a pillow, as she spread her legs, showing me her bald, wet pussy. "I keep it shaved nowadays, just in case," she admitted.

"Karin, I'm thinking we need to make this a semi-permanent thing."

"Just trying to prevent any awkwardness that may arise, Shepard."

"Karin, you join us upstairs, you'll be getting pussy and cock. Trust me," Kelly murmured.

I didn't just focus on her pussy, of course. I devoured her body, so by the time I did focus on what lay between her legs, her first orgasm was within a couple of minutes, and once again, I gave more than one before she needed to cry enough. As I've always said, it's not fun if we don't all cum. I'd had one, and though I was relatively rock hard, I wouldn't again anytime soon.

Finally, it was time to focus on Kasumi. Kelly joined in for that, Kasumi getting on hands and knees as I ate her out, Kasumi eating out Kelly at the same time. Shiala liked the look of this and eventually sat on Kelly's face. Chakwas amused me by sitting back on the lounge, glass of wine in one hand, fingers of her other hand feelings herself up. It was quite the show. I couldn't help chuckle, as it was already turning into an orgy, with Emily and Gianna still to arrive. I'm sure they wouldn't be that surprised at what they would walk in on.

Half an hour later, everyone had had an orgasm, and I sat back on the couch, Chakwas curling up to me on one side, Shiala on the other, Kasumi and Kelly continued to eat other out as they seemed to enjoy it. I was rock hard, of course, Chakwas slowly stroking my cock, turning to kiss her occasionally. "No fucking until Emily and Gianna get here," Shiala stated, "I think that's only fair."

"Oh, they're getting their pussies eaten first, Shiala," Kelly moaned before adding, "Right there, Kas... right there... fuck..."

"You're getting me close yourself, Kel..."

"Okay, this is... hot," Shiala murmured, resting her head on my shoulder, my arm wrapped around her.

"They do seem to like each other," Chakwas added.

"Kelly loves me, definitely loves my cock, but I know she also loves eating pussy. I can't deny what I'm watching is incredibly erotic," I stated.

We watched, enjoying a glass of wine, until the doorbell rang. Shiala suggested I answer it, of course. Opening the door, Gianna stood there, met my eyes for a moment before moving them down my body, watching the grin form, before she dropped her bag and leapt into my arms, her mouth practically crashing into mine as I ended up back against the wall.

Carrying her back into the lounge room, I sat down as Shiala stood up to close the door and grab her bag. Gianna refused to stop kissing me as she wasted no time taking off her clothes. Once down to her underwear, she let me take off her black bra, immediately lowering my mouth to her breasts, little surprise she was already rubbing herself against my cock. "No fucking yet, Gianna," Shiala whispered.

Chakwas and Shiala both moved as I lowered Gianna to the lounge on her back, slowly removing her underwear. She kept herself trimmed as always, and I definitely licked my lips at what was on display. "Love it when you look at me like that, Shepard," she whispered.

"What would you like?"

"I just need you mouth where you know I want it, Shepard. I've been thinking about this for weeks."

I teased her relentlessly even when eating her out. I loved her taste, constantly letting her know how much I loved it. Some women might find that embarrassing, maybe even a little corny. Gianna loved to know how much I enjoyed it. I knew she was holding back her first orgasm, I knew her well enough by now, but I didn't mind. The more she did that, the longer I could eat her out. I did glance to see we now had a crowd, the other four simply watching me eat her out, and eventually she couldn't hold her orgasm back any longer. "Don't stop!" she cried out.

"Damn, he's really going to town on her," Kasumi stated.

"Because he loves her, Kas. And she definitely loves him," Kelly said.

"And you're okay with that?"

"There are three of us that he loves above all. We're all in this room. Though I think he fancies the fuck out of you, Kasumi, and thinks the world of you, Karin. And Emily... well, I think if there was a fourth..."

I couldn't help stop and look at Kelly. "You're right. About time I admitted it, right?"

"Are you going to tell her?"

"In privacy."

"Oh, we all get you in private this weekend. We all get a 'date'. Karin, you'll have to think of something you want to do with him for a few hours."

Kissing up Gianna's body, I met her eyes and she smiled. "Definitely love you though," I whispered. All that did was make her blink rapidly for a few seconds before she turned onto her side and I could lie behind her, resting against the back of the lounge, Gianna moulding her body into mine.

Shiala grabbed a couple of bottles from the kitchen, some wine and also a harder spirit for those interested. Gianna was rather distracted by my fingers continuing to fondle her, lifting one of her legs over mine. She had been hesitant last time I had a group of girls together, but we had been messaging constantly, and she had told me that, this time, she would join in if she felt the urge. Kelly crawled over and sat on her knees in front of her. "May I touch you, Gianna?"

Gianna nodded as I removed my fingers, putting them in Kelly's mouth, who made a moan of appreciation, before she lowered her fingers to Gianna. She gasped when two of her fingers slid inside her. Then she laughed, mentioning my cock seemed to get even harder against her. "One of my girlfriends has her fingers in another of my girlfriends. It's... fucking hot."

Kelly proved to be talented with her fingers, Gianna quickly moving her body against mine as Kelly definitely found that special spot inside her. Gianna distracted herself by kissing me, but it was all too much for her. "Kelly... use your mouth," she breathed. It was a little awkward, but Kelly would always find a way, and quickly had her face buried between Gianna's legs. And she made her cum quickly, and it must have been good, as she could take anymore. The two then shared a rather soft kiss.

"Well, I think we have another convert," Kelly stated with humour, leaning over to kiss me, before she stood up and walked away.

"She has a great arse," Gianna stated, to the amusement of everyone else.

Kelly just gave it a slap. "Shepard loves it. Doesn't bury his cock in it too often, but when he does, my god, it's the best thing ever." She paused and added, "I have lube, Shepard."

"Well, if that's isn't a suggestion," Kasumi joked.

I leaned down towards Gianna's ear, her leg still resting over mine, pussy exposed. I felt her up as I whispered, "How about I slide my cock inside yours?"

"Absolutely," she whispered back.

"Karin?" Kelly asked, "Sounds like we could all be getting fucked in the arse."

"I'm game if he is."

I could only look at her wide-eyed as Kasumi added, "Well, if you all are, count me in."

"Well, Shepard, sounds like you might be having a night of anal sex if you play your cards right," Kelly stated.

Gianna eventually had to move, though only so far as to sit on her knees on the ground as I sat up, her head immediately going between my legs, my cock into her mouth, and she took her sweet time blowing me. I focused on what she was doing as the others sat back and simply watched, all of them masturbating at the same time, simply so I could watch. Watching Chakwas spread her legs wide and practically finger fuck herself was something I never thought I'd actually see.

Running my fingers through her hair, I could only whisper Gianna's name as she started to pick up the pace. I had a feeling she was also putting on a show for the others, but she'd never hesitated going down on me. When I warned her I was getting close, she simply looked up into my eyes and I could see the smile. "You sure?"

Watching my cock pop free, she purred, "Shepard, I'm swallowing whatever you give me."

"If there is a god, I can only thank Him for you."

Gianna swallowed my load a couple of minutes later, and that caused my cock to finally deflate enough that Gianna could sit on my lap and not have to worry about it sliding inside her. Resting against my chest, I simply cuddled her as I was joined by the others to either side. "Well, now I know how a king or emperor must have felt," I joked.

Emily arrived an hour later. I opened the door again, completely naked. She stepped in the door, kicked it shut behind her, dumped her bag on the ground, then fell to her knees immediately. "Um, Emily..."

"Shut up," she said before running her tongue up my shaft. "This is quite the surprise, Shepard."

"Sure you don't want..."

"I love blowing you like this, Shepard. Don't you love me on my knees like this?"

"Fucking hell, Shepard. Do you train your women or something?" Kelly wondered. I just gave her a look. "Yes, I know, I know. I'm in that position all the time."

"And it's one of the many reasons I love you, Miss Chambers." I looked back at Emily, whose head was now bobbing up and down. "And you are extremely talented yourself, Miss Wong."

"I want a load right now, Shepard," she replied, wasting no time starting to strip, Shiala appearing to my side to pick up her bag and take it into the room. Running my hand through Emily's hair, I was soon thrusting, not too hard, but she was bloody good, and I was surprised my body was suggesting it could release another load quite quickly. "On my face, Shepard," she said, stopping for a moment.

"Seriously?"

"Yes. I'm sure I'll have the chance to swallow a load properly. I want it on my face."

She got her wish ten minutes later, stroking myself to another climax, covering her face in white streaks. She laughed away until I was empty, watching as she immediately stood up, looking for a mirror. Once she found one, she smiled and snapped a picture of herself, before turning back to the group, taking a seat and using a couple of fingers to clean her face. Shiala handed her a towel at the same time to help.

I collapsed onto an armchair, feeling a little tired, having already lost track of the loads I'd dropped. The six girls sat together on two of the lounges, all of them naked. If there was a god, he had truly blessed me. Chakwas might have been older by at least twenty years but she was just as gorgeous as the rest of them. The six were busy chatting between themselves as I relaxed, though eventually they all fell silent and looked at me. "What are you smiling about?" Kelly asked, ever so sweetly.

"I am one hell of a lucky man. Not sure what I've done to deserve having you six with me like this."

"Well, just keep being you, Shepard. I think that's all you need to do. Now, we've already agreed something. Kasumi, Karin and I get to see you all the time, and I share a bed with you nearly every night. So, tonight, you will be sleeping with Shiala alone, tomorrow night is Emily, then Gianna is the final night. Tomorrow, you have three dates, the day after, the same. When we're here, there will be no clothing required and while we are all here for you, I'm sure you've figured out we're going have fun together as well."

"Sounds good to me, Kelly."

"You want to fuck now?"