Mass Effect - A Hero Rises Ch. 47

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily kept stroking my cock, amazed it had barely gone down, using her mouth to clean up any residual cum before she shuffled back on the bed. "You're still hard, Shepard, so I think we can continue. Kasumi, you're more than welcome to sit on my face."

That position didn't last long as I eventually ended up on my back, Emily on my cock, Kasumi sitting backwards on my face so she could kiss Emily at the same time. Emily thoroughly enjoyed herself, enjoying a trio of orgasms, while I made Kasumi cum a couple of times as well, which certainly made me feel rather great about life. Then I needed to cum again, Kasumi removing herself as Emily leaned forward, grabbing her firmly by the arse, fucking her nice and hard for a couple of minutes before I unloaded inside her.

Resting on my chest, she chuckled to herself. "Good thing we're all on birth control, Shepard, otherwise I think you'd have put babies in all of us. Well, maybe not Karin unfortunately..."

Kasumi was definitely eager to be fucked next, so gave me around five minutes before she was blowing me again. Once I was nice and hard, she suggested a different position, getting on her hands and knees with Emily lying in front of her. "Oooh, I get to taste pussy and your cum at the same time, Shepard," she joked.

I'll admit, I cracked up in laughter while buried inside her, so I had to stop for a couple of minutes before I got into a good position, leaning forward to whisper into her ear. "Ready, Miss Goto?"

"Been a while since a good hard fuck, Shepard."

A good hard fuck is exactly what Kasumi received. I barely moved, simply changing the rhythm of my thrusts, sometimes hard and fast, sometimes slow and tender. Emily eventually moved so she could tickle her clit while Kasumi re-buried her face in her pussy, both women enjoying more than one orgasm again before I finally released another load, knowing it would probably be my last. It was now so late that I checked the time to see dawn was only an hour or so away, the three of us lying back, half-asleep. Starting to drift off, we agreed a quick shower was necessary before heading back to bed, Emily to one side, Kasumi to the other.

We didn't rise until close to noon, heading out to see the others were awake. After a quick bite to eat, Kelly walked around and whispered something to the others, before she told me to sit back and relax as they all disappeared into one of the bedrooms. No idea what they were up to. I flicked on the vidscreen and changed the channel to the news.

It must have been at least an hour though probably longer before they all reappeared. Kelly appeared first, seeming to lead the other five out. What amused me is that the five all sat down on their knees before me, before they turned around and bent over. I glanced at Kelly first before looking back at the five. All of them were plugged. "So..."

"I did mention something about a day of anal sex, Shepard. Well, all six of us were interested. No word of a lie, there was a lot of excitement when we were getting ready. However, most would prefer to be in charge, so all you need do is lie down so they can remain in control. Gianna would like to be on her back. I will be head down, arse up, as I want a good arse fuck."

"You're serious?"

"Of course, Shepard." She disappeared for a few seconds before returning with a bottle of lube. "So Shiala, Karin, Emily and Kasumi are all ready to go. I'll go after all of them. Gianna... you will be doing that in privacy tonight. But she wanted to wear a plug for you too."

I was surprised at the fact Karin Chakwas was keen, taking her by the hand and leading her into the bedroom. She took great joy in lubing my cock up before I lay down, the other girls coming into the bedroom to watch as Chakwas settled herself down on my crotch. Leaning forward to kiss me, I could see Kelly remove the plug out of the corner of my eye and definitely lubed her up, Chakwas whimpering into my mouth as a couple of fingers definitely slid inside her arse.

"Okay, you're as ready as possible, Karin," Kelly stated softly.

A couple of minutes later, I watched my entire length disappear inside the arse of Doctor Karin Chakwas. And the smile on her face suggested she loved it when she looked down at me. "Well, Commander Shepard did take my virginity in one way," she stated.

"Oh?"

"Never gave it much thought but Kelly told me about the times you've done it with her, and I'll admit, I wanted to do it with you once she was done talking about it."

"She made it sound incredibly erotic," Gianna added, "Which is why I'm more than eager to do it too."

As Karin started to slowly ride me, and I was blow away at how tight her arse was, Kelly sat beside her and started to gently fondle her pussy at the same time, I guess to help give her an orgasm. Kelly had climaxed more than once during one of our anal sessions, but I knew it was a rare thing.

"Do you like it, Karin?" Kelly breathed into her ear.

"Yes," she whispered in returned, "He feels even larger in my arse."

"I can't believe I'm in your arse, Doc!"

That made her chuckle as she leaned forward, resting her hands on my chest. "Your lovely thick cock is definitely in my arse, Shepard. And I think I will want this again."

Running my hands down her body, I eventually rested them on her arse as she leaned forward further. When I started to gently thrust, the smile on her face simply broadened. "Yes, just like that," she breathed.

"I can't cum six times, girls," I warned.

"Cum in Karin, Shepard. The rest of us will ride you until we cum ourselves," Kelly stated. "Can you handle it a little harder, Karin?"

"For Shepard? Definitely. Just not like he can do to my pussy though."

I lasted all of two minutes, of course. Anal sex wasn't something I chased. As I'd told Kelly long ago now, there was a perfectly good pussy I preferred, but I'll admit, that carnal part of my mind loved it when I had Kelly on her knees, head buried in a pillow, and I just buried my cock in her arse over and over again. She loved it nice and hard, something I'd learned after our first couple of times.

As for Chakwas, she rested herself down on my chest after I'd cum inside her, suggesting she would enjoy the sensation just for a few more minutes before she would move. Kelly moved and snapped a picture of my cock buried inside her, Karin murmuring she wanted a copy of it herself.

Karin kissed me before she finally moved herself off as Shiala immediately moved into position. She spent a few minutes simply stroking my cock as we made out before I was nice and hard again. I definitely enjoyed watching my cock disappear inside her. We'd enjoyed anal sex before, of course, so this wasn't new for either of us. She took time getting into a rhythm, but once she was confident enough, she really started to ride me, her right hand rubbing herself furiously.

She... came... hard...

Shiala moved off quickly as Emily wasted little time getting herself into position. We'd never done it before but she seemed ever so excited by the idea, Kelly getting her ready before my cock disappeared inside her too. She hadn't done it before, just like Karin, so took her time getting used to it, but after a few minutes, she was certainly enjoying herself, Kasumi and Kelly sitting to either side of her, hands fondling her pussy, mouths at her breasts or other parts of her body. Little surprise she came more than once before she needed to cry enough, lifting herself off me before I was buried inside Kasumi within thirty seconds.

She received the same treatment from Kelly and Emily, while to my surprise, Shiala was lying next to me with Chakwas with her head buried between her legs. "She's great at eating pussy, Shepard," Shiala moaned.

Looking around, Gianna was sat on a chair, feet on the bed, arse still plugged, meeting my eyes as she rubbed herself furiously. "I'm enjoying the show, Shepard. Trust me. I can't wait for you to fuck me later as well."

Kasumi started to chuckle. "Shepard, I think you just got harder..."

"Of course. He loves the thought of fucking my arse, Kasumi. He certainly loves looking at it."

"Wait until he's absolutely pounding my arse," Kelly breathed, "Head buried in the pillows as he crouches over my body, just ramming his cock into me..."

"God, Kelly. You make it sound..." Gianna trailed off, watching her shudder.

Kasumi needed to get off me once she'd climaxed, having thoroughly enjoyed herself, but admitted she couldn't lie on me with my cock buried in her arse. Not because it was uncomfortable but more due to the fact she enjoyed it far too much.

Left lying there by myself for a moment, I watched Chakwas continued to please Shiala, while Emily moved herself so she could hover above her face, Shiala immediately wrapped an arm around each thigh to eat her out. Kasumi, not one to be left out, go behind Chakwas and started to eat her out at the same time. I glanced at Gianna, who by now had three fingers in her pussy, her eyes staring into mine. "Already cum a few times, Shepard," she murmured.

"Don't want to be involved?"

"Not this time. And you still need to pound Kelly."

Speaking of Kelly, she was already on her knees with her head resting on a pillow. Sitting up and getting behind her, I gave the plug a jiggle before I gently pulled it out. It was bigger than the others and I figured Gianna wouldn't exactly have a large one inside her. Lubing myself up again, I got into position behind Kelly, crouching down as I aimed my cock for her tight little hole. "Gently inside me then, once you're ready, just fuck me stupid," Kelly whispered.

Those words definitely gained the attention of the others, all the muff diving ending almost immediately as I gently slid my cock into Kelly. We didn't have anal all that often, but she was used to taking my cock in her arse, at least, so burying myself entirely didn't take all too long. Then I got into the position she wanted, leaning forward and kissing her cheek. "Are you ready?" I asked softly.

"God yes, Shepard. I'm going to put this simply. Ruin my arse."

"I'll ask just the once. Are you sure?"

"If it starts to hurt, I'll say stop. You know I will." I kissed her softly again... then gave her a hard thrust. When she smiled, I gave her another one. "Fuck yes, Shepard..."

Getting comfortable, there was no point delaying. I fucked her hard. I mean as hard as I've ever fucked someone. She was soon groaning, moaning and even grunting her way. But she never came close to asking me to stop. In fact, she reached back to take my hands from her hips, pulling me forward as I held onto her hands. "Faster," she moaned, "I want to feel you cum in me."

Considering how long I'd been fucking everyone, that was guaranteed. "Fuck, I love your cock, Shepard. Love it when you fuck my arse like this."

I didn't really know what to say so simply kept on fucking her. I glanced to see all the girls watching with sheer interest. Even Gianna had moved to join then, a look on her face that spoke two things. One, impressed with what Kelly was receiving, and two, maybe thinking she wanted the same thing later.

"Fucking hell," I grunted.

"You love my tight little arse, don't you, Shepard?" she managed to state, each word halted by a hard thrust.

"God yes. It's perfect," I growled in return.

I moved slightly, letting go of a hand and grabbing her hair. Moving more, I managed to position myself comfortably so I could pull her hair back but continue to fuck her as hard. "Fuck yes!" she cried.

I wasn't going to last much longer but she wouldn't want to know when I was going to cum. She would just want me to bury myself over and over again until I did finally finish. Leaning forward and down, I kissed up her back and neck before she turned to kiss me. "I love you so fucking much, Shepard," she whispered, hearing a catch in her throat. I must have looked immediately concerned. "Not through pain, Shepard. I'm loving every second."

"I'm close," I whispered in return.

"Cum in me as always."

I did just that, a few last thrusts before I buried myself and came hard. So hard, such a great feeling coursing through my body, that Kelly and I collapsed onto the bed, feeling her give my cock a few squeezes with her arse. "I love you too, Miss Chambers," I whispered into her ear.

Her breathing caught a moment. "Got a little carried away," she whispered, feeling her shuffle slightly, another moan escaping her, "You still feel rock solid, Shepard."

"You need to cum. Want to ride me?"

That earned immediately agreement, pulling out and lying down. She spun around and showed off to me, spreading her arse wide. "Do I look well fucked, Shepard?"

"Absolutely. Cum leaking out too."

She slid down my cock quickly and rode herself hard and fast within seconds. I spent the entire time fondling her pussy before focusing only her clit. Little wonder she cried out in climax within a few minutes and she didn't want just one orgasm. Kasumi and Shiala eventually sat to either side of her, taking over, hands at her pussy, mouths at her breasts. She must have had another three or four by the time she simply had to cry enough, slowly lowering herself down onto my chest.

"Girls, we should give them some privacy. I've got him until tonight, but I think Kelly needs some alone time with him," Gianna stated. I gave her a look and she simply smiled. "Shepard, the way she said she loved you, she needs you alone, just for a little while."

Once the door was closed and we were alone, Kelly lifted herself up, and I immediately had to raise a hand to wipe her cheek. "What's wrong?"

"I'm just... worried that... that I'll lose you," she replied, her bottom lip trembling. I lifted her up so I wasn't inside her, at least, shuffling back so I was sat up against the headboard as she sat on my lap.

"I'm not going anywhere, Kelly. But I know why you're worried."

"I want this forever, Shepard. I'm not the only one, of course, but I want what we share. I want..." She looked away for a moment, gathering her thoughts, before she met my eyes. "I want a family, Shepard. I want our children. I'm not the only one. Shiala is of age to have children. Gianna will certainly want a family with you."

"What about marriage?" I wondered.

"I'm not sure there's anywhere that will allow multiple marriages. And I'm sure most of the women out there would want your surname if given the chance."

"But I'm sure you'd love to be known as Mrs Kelly Shepard?" She didn't need to reply. The look in her eyes, the smile that lit up her face upon hearing her name like that. It was enough to tell me everything I needed to know. "I think we need a shower then we're going to make love."

That's exactly what we did, Kelly eager to return to bed and for my cock to be buried in her again. We didn't stop until I'd cum again and she'd enjoyed at least another couple of orgasms. I held her for a long time afterwards, resting on my chest as always, fingers trailing up and down her back before she suggested that hunger needed to be sated and food was required. We walked out into the living room, five pairs of eyes looking at us and smiling. We gathered around the table as Shiala happily put together some food for all of us, opening two bottles of wine as plates were eventually placed on the table, all of us digging in immediately.

I sat back and listened to the conversation. They had all remained naked, and I received more than one glance and a smile. "So, are we going to do this when we get back?" Kelly asked.

"Definitely," Emily replied, "I can't disappear from work too often but..."

"Interview, Emily. Remember I owe you that."

"We'll have to be dressed for that at least, Shepard."

"I'm going to stay here," Shiala said, "I'll wait until you return, Shepard. Liara won't mind. In fact, I think she might even head back this way to visit." She looked at Gianna. "And you already live here so I guess..."

"I'm tempted to rent or buy a large apartment and have us all live together," I admitted, "That includes you, Karin. I don't have any plans once we're back through the Omega Four. And I want to just relax and have some fun with all my girls. But that's for after. I don't want to make any promises. Not with what we face." I leaned forward, looking around the table to meet their eyes. "But I haven't come back from death just to die in some godforsaken hellhole. I plan on returning and enjoying my life, at least for as long as I'm allowed until the Reapers arrive."

Gianna cleared her plate, finished her glass of wine, then stood up, grabbed my hand, wished the others goodnight, before leading me off to the main bedroom. Closing the door, she practically leapt on me afterwards, her mouth desperate for mine, as she pushed me back onto the bed. Kissing down my body, she swallowed my cock quickly, head immediately bobbing up and down. "So fucking horny," she said before she continued.

"Do you want everything or..."

She stopped and looked up with a smile. "First load in my mouth, Shepard, and I'm going to swallow every drop. Then you're going to eat me out. Then you're going to make love to me and cum again. Then you're going to fuck my arse." I raised eyebrows at the term used. "I... found what you did with Kelly incredibly exciting... Part of me wants to try."

"Okay."

"Now you just like back and enjoy it, Shepard. I can't wait to taste your cum again."

"I love you."

The smile was broad. "I love you too, Shepard. And I can see how much Kelly loves you too, and you love her. No wonder. She's wonderful."

"She thinks the world of you in return, Gianna."

"I know, which is why I want..." She paused, "No, I'll tell you now. When you return, I want a threesome with you and Kelly."

"Done."

"And I think you got longer and thicker at the thought. Just what I wanted. Now, no more talking until you cum in my mouth, Shepard."

No wonder I loved the woman. And as talented as she was, and as desperate as she seemed to be for me to cum, I couldn't hold it back for long until I warned her all of ten seconds before I groaned loudly and erupted in her mouth. It definitely caught her by surprise, hearing her giggle before she made certain noises that suggested she kept her word and swallowed every drop, only releasing my dick when she was sure I was done for the moment, feeling her tongue along my shaft a few times before she kissed up my body.

"Sit on my face," I said.

"Really?"

"God yes."

So that's what she did, and I enjoyed looking up into her eyes as she lowered herself down, wrapping a hand around each thigh, I kept her in place as I ate her out. No surprise I remained almost as hard as ever. Her scent drove me wild, her taste was something I'd always enjoyed and why I loved eating her out all the time, and I loved watching her body react to what I was doing. "Fuck," she moaned.

She was definitely turned on as her first orgasm arrived within only a few minutes. I stopped long enough to say, "I'm going to keep going until you basically pass out. Then we'll stop before making love."

"You're on, Shepard."

I ate her out for long enough that my jaw ached by the end, my face must have been covered in her juices, and she simply collapsed to my side, quivering every few seconds and telling me not to touch her just yet. I lay beside her and chuckled as she gave me a gentle shove. "Holy shit," she breathed, "I lost count, Shepard. It turned into just one continuous orgasm." When she felt normal, she shuffled closer to kiss me. "Hmmm, I can taste myself on your lips. No wonder you love eating me out." I laughed out loud at that as she snuggled into me. "Give me a few minutes, then we'll make love."

"Any requests?"

That made her laugh. "Yes. I'm on my back for this one. I'm just going to wrap my legs around you and ensure you cum inside me." She paused before adding, "I know Kelly has talked to you about it. Did she say what I wanted?"