Mass Effect - A Hero Rises Ch. 56

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she looked at me. I looked her up and down as she stood before me. "You approve, Shepard? Surprised a matriarch can slide her body into something like these?"

"Not surprised, but now I'm wondering about your daughter..."

We hugged and that first kiss was very soft, and what amused me was the fact she seemed nervous. "It's good to see you again, Shepard. Been a long time."

"That it has. Would have seen you before but, you know, Cerberus and all."

"Liara kept me up to date with everything." She gestured with her head. "Come, we can go to my place. There's a large camp a few miles away from where I live. They've taken over an old Alliance base."

Liara got in the back, letting me sit next to Benezia as she drove us to her place. I was amused that her hand ended up on my thigh within a minute, glancing at me sideways with a shy grin. I have no doubt the place she now called home was nothing like her old place on Thessia, which Liara had described as a mansion, even a palace, but it was far larger than I thought it would be, and stepping inside, it was as tastefully decorated as one would expect.

"When do you need to be back?" she asked,

"Whenever I deem appropriate."

"So you would like to stay the night?"

"Mother!" Liara exclaimed, but it was obviously false, as the smile on her face suggested she loved the idea too.

"Do you intend on staying here?" I asked.

She nodded firmly. "This is my home now, Shepard, and these are my people. Many of them I would now call my friends. The young men definitely like me. Call me a MILF."

"Mother, have you..."

Benezia grinned. "Young human men are incredibly virile, Liara. They cum then get hard again within minutes. And considering how flexible I still am, and the positions I can contort myself into..."

"Lucky men," I stated with a chuckle, "So you've been enjoying life?"

"As I said, Shepard, I am now free. I have enjoyed my life here. It is simple." She undid the collar of her leathers, pulled down the zip all the way down the side, shimmying out of them to reveal a set of black lingerie. She had definitely been hard at work as there was definition I didn't remember to her body. Her breasts seemed even bigger but firmer, and her arse had certainly been sculpted.

"Would you like to make love before dinner, Shepard?"

"God yes. Liara?"

She was already undoing the zip of her suit, so that told me what she would be doing too. Benezia walked towards me confidently, but the slight shyness on her face made me smile. Pressing her body into mine, the next kiss was deep and meaningful, and she somewhat expertly managed to move us back into her bedroom. The sheets on her bed were soft, and I felt Liara join us as she helped off my clothing.

Taking off Benezia's bra first, she certainly liked the attention I gave her breasts, nipples hard enough to cut diamonds. But while we both enjoyed that, we really wanted to do something else, kissing down her firm body towards the band of her panties, dragging those off with my teeth, that made mother and daughter giggle.

Spreading her legs, I licked my lips at the sight. She was ever so excited to see me. "Never thought I'd see my own mother in such a provocative position," Liara said.

"What do you think?" Benezia asked, running a hand down to her pussy as she spread her legs further, playfully fondling herself, "Are you shocked at the sight of your mother?"

"Not at all. I'm old enough to know my mother is a sexual being in her own right. And I have seen you two fuck before."

I lowered my mouth and enjoyed Benezia for the first time since before the Collectors had destroyed my old ship. I smiled as she made sounds I remembered fondly and certainly made appreciative sounds at her taste. What amused me was Liara lying next to me to watch. "Does my mother taste nice, Shepard?"

"Enjoyed doing this long ago. Enjoying it again."

"Keep going," Benezia whispered, "Enjoy my pussy, Shepard. Make me cum again and again..."

That's exactly what I did, my tongue working overtime on her clit while sliding a couple of fingers inside her, looking for that particular spot I knew would work. To my amusement, Liara eventually laid beside her mother, masturbating as she watched me. Once I'd made Benezia cum a couple of times, I hooked her leg over Benezia's and brought her closer, eating them both out at the same time.

Bringing Liara to orgasm, I stopped when she turned to hug her mother, Benezia hugging her tightly back in return. "Was it good, Little Wing?"

"Mummy," she whispered.

Benezia moved so she rested on her knees above Liara, laying forward on her forearms. I sat on my knees and easily slid my cock inside Benezia, feeling her push back so I slid my entire length in her quicker. "Okay, that's what I remember," she exclaimed with a chuckle, "Best cock in the galaxy."

"Thanks," I said.

"I mean it, thought about those few nights constantly, Shepard." She looked at her daughter. "You should have been intimate with him the day you met."

"We made up for lost time, trust me," Liara said.

I started to pump into Benezia, leaning forward as I kissed up her back and her neck, hearing her actually giggle. I met the eyes of Liara, who returned a smile. Resting my hands next to Benezia's forearms, I could feel how deep I was in her pussy, and she was loving it, though I wasn't thrusting too fast, really enjoying each time I slid all the way inside her.

Then Benezia moved slightly and I knew she was doing something incredibly naughty as Liara gasped and her eyes widened slightly. Then she made a sound even I recognised. "Mummy," she whispered.

"Little Wing," Benezia whispered back.

"Oh goddess... Mummy..."

Okay, I don't care, I knew what was going on and it was incredibly erotic. I started to pump Benezia harder, hearing her chuckle. "I think he likes it, Little Wing. Do you like my fingers in your pussy?"

"Yes, Mummy," Liara said. I met her eyes and Liara blushed immediately. Then she moaned as I could see Benezia wasn't wasting time.

I started to pump Benezia harder, which seemed to urge her on to fondle Liara even more. She was soon writhing underneath Benezia, moaning loudly. "You have a tight pussy, Little Wing." She paused and chuckled. "And I swear his cock is getting thicker."

"Don't care, fucking hot," I muttered, the sound of our skin slapping now echoing around the bedroom.

"Cum in me, Shepard, then I'm going to eat my daughter's pussy. Would you like that, Little Wing?" Liara nodded so eagerly, I was left wondering if this wasn't some sort of shared fantasy now being lived. But I did as Benezia requested, pumping her nice and hard until I unloaded. She loved that, leaning back so I could kiss her, noticing her fingers still inside Liara, pumping her nice and slow. Liara shuffled back enough that Benezia could lean forward to use her mouth. I sat next to Liara's head and she eagerly sucked my cock.

"That's your mother's pussy on my cock, Liara," I said. She just moaned, looking up at me with lust filled eyes. Looking down her body, Benezia wasn't wasting any time, spreading Liara's legs wide, pushing them back and just going to town on her pussy. Liara must have had an orgasm with five minutes. I sat back and watched for a few minutes before Benezia stopped.

"You will take my daughter's arse, Shepard, while I continue what I'm doing. And we can get into a position where she can please me in return."

That was easy enough to figure out. Benezia lay back first, Liara positioning herself the other way, the two going to town on each other without hesitation. I could have simply sat back and just watched it all night. Taboo and erotic, all at once. But Liara wanted me in her arse as much as her mother wanted me to do it, Benezia taking pleasure lubing up her fingers and sliding them in her arse first.

I chuckled to myself. "What happens on Eden Prime, stays on Eden Prime," I said.

Lubing up my cock, Liara and I had enjoyed enough anal by now that we both knew what we were doing, always gentle to start off with at first. Distracted as she was by what her mother was doing to her, and what she was doing to her mother, I quickly built a good tempo that had her moaning loudly. "Well, I'm enjoying this view. My daughter's beautiful pussy and her gorgeous arse being properly fucked," Benezia said.

"Mummy, keep going," Liara murmured.

"Keep pleasing me too, Little Wing. You have a very talented tongue."

"I love your pussy, Mummy."

I stopped and just had to chuckle. "Words I never thought I'd heard while having sex. Well, first time for everything."

"We've not done this before," Benezia said, "But in the moment..."

"I'm loving it," Liara whispered, "Keep going, both of you."

I ended up fucking her arse quite hard, enough that even Benezia stopped to just watch me pump into Liara, expressing admiration for her daughter. As for Liara, she loved every second. She always did. The very first time we'd had anal, she'd realised quickly how much she'd enjoyed it, though we did keep it for special occasions... most of the time. Group sex, everyone seemed to have their arse fucked most of the time.

Pulling out, I sat back against the headboard as Liara collapsed onto the bed next to her mother, Benezia turning around so they were the same way. She embraced her daughter, holding her tight. "I love you, Liara," she whispered. I think it might have been the first time I'd heard Benezia say those words in front of me. Liara sobbed within a couple of seconds, holding her mother tight. "You've made me so proud."

I hugged Liara from behind, earning a smile from Benezia. "Want some time alone?"

Liara reached back with a hand to hold me in place, turning so I could kiss her too. "Are you weirded out?"

"Nope. You?" She smiled and shook her head. "Benezia?"

"Sex is the ultimate expression of love, Shepard. Sure, there are rules, even laws, but what happened in this room tonight stays with us." She then smirked. "My daughter has a wonderful pussy. I enjoyed her taste."

Liara giggled. "Shepard! You're not supposed to get hard at that!" Benezia chuckled as Liara positioned herself so I could slide back in her arse. "Okay, I just had to have it again. What about you, Mummy?"

"Think you can last to fuck me too, Shepard?"

"Both of you on your knees, heads down, arse up."

Liara helped me get her mother ready for my cock first before I spent over an hour fucking both of them. Having cum in Liara already, I made sure I fucked Benezia longer, and once she was used to it, both mother and daughter were begging me to fuck her harder and faster. No idea how long I did end up fucking her, but when I did finally cum in her, that was me done for the night. Pulling out, her arsehole was looking a little tender, Liara leaning over and giggling. "Quite the gape there, Mummy," she said.

"Big cock in my arse for a long time obviously does that. Anyway, who's hungry?"

We were all starving, and Benezia proved to be quite the cook, though Liara and I both distracted her and each other while she was putting a few things together. I made sure I cleaned my cock before they both ended up on their knees to blow me. I wasn't going to cum but they were eager and I wasn't going to say no.

After eating, we had a shower together before heading back to bed. Lying back with an asari in each arm, we talked about everything going on the galaxy. I worried about Benezia being affected by the return of the Reapers, but she had mental fortitude to spare. She knew the risks about still being susceptible, but she assured both of us that if she felt that tickle, she'd sort that out, one way or the other. "If things get bad here, you contact me," I said, "And you'll stay with us again."

We made love a final time in the morning, Liara riding me first before giving her mother time to enjoy me a final time. When she leaned forward, running my hands down her back to her arse, our eyes meeting, the smile that formed was beautiful, lighting up her features. "I missed you," she whispered, "My first human lover."

"Still think I'm your best human lover?"

She stopped and sighed. "I exaggerated, Shepard. I've been..." She looked away, obviously embarrassed. So I just hugged her. "Thank you," she murmured, "Thank you for being here with me like this again."

"Oh, it's my pleasure. My cock is loving where it is right now." She giggled, a sound I was already liking. Rolling so she was on her back, we continued to make love as Liara joined us on the bed again, this time just to watch. We tried to time it so we could enjoy a mutual orgasm, but I eventually finished before her, though that just meant I could concentrate on bringing her off as well.

I think Liara and I left that morning with heavy hearts. She hugged me tightly first before I boarded the shuttle, assuring me she would keep in touch should the situation get any worse, and she'd keep us fed with updates if Cerberus was to return, though I found that unlikely. The hug shared between mother and daughter... Both of them were crying by the end. They'd done a lot of talking after everything that happened in Noveria, but they hadn't seen each other in a long time. I had a feeling, once the war was over, they would reunite and somehow stay in each other's lives consistently.

Liara cuddled into my side on the way back to the ship, hearing her sniffle every so often. Before we stepped off the shuttle when back on the ship, she stopped to hug and kiss me a final time. "Thank you for last night." I simply smiled. "Would you like to do that again?" That question had me raising eyebrows. "Weird, right?"

"A little, but you enjoyed it?"

"I've never felt closer to her. It's just sex, right? Is anyone being harmed?"

"Questions only a psychiatrist could answer."

"I'll worry about it later. Right now, we have a Prothean to meet."

"Yeah, this should prove to be interesting. Wonder what he'll have to say?"

Quite a bit, we were all to learn.

12