Mass Effect - A Hero Rises Ch. 60

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One more," she eventually, "One more. Give me everything, then stop."

I stopped a few minutes later and allowed her to lie back and relax, her chest rising and falling as she took a series of deep breaths. Leaving soft kisses up her body, hearing her giggle a little more, I laid down next to her, Gianna looking at me and giggling a little louder. "Your face, Shepard," she said.

"What? Do I have something on it?"

"Hmmm." She turned onto her side and cuddled into me, wrapping my arm around her for good measure. "Need a few more minutes. Been far too long since you made me cum so often, and my fingers are not an adequate replacement for you doing it for me."

Turning onto my side, I pulled her close and ran my hand up and down her back to her pert little arse. She smiled again, kissing me softly. "I love you," I whispered. Must have been something in my tone, as the smile broadened, but she looked away, blinking a few times.

Returning her eyes to mine, she replied, "I love you too. So much. Sometimes too much, considering..."

"We'll be together now, then after all this, we'll figure it out. You, me, Kelly, Shiala, and whoever else you'll accept or wants to come join us."

"Don't care where, don't really care who else, though I do adore your other girls, long as we're together, Shepard. That's the only thing that matters to me now. Win this war for us, then we can have our peace." She rolled onto her side and shuffled back against me, nuzzling into her neck. Grabbing my wrist, she held my hand against her. "I want them, Shepard," she whispered, "I've been thinking for a long time now. I love what I do, but one of the first things I thought when we met, which scared the life out of me at the time, was 'he'd make a terrific father'. Then I thought about being a mother, and the idea didn't scare me at all. In fact, the idea has grown on me each day since. I want two, a boy and a girl. I'm sure the others are thinking too."

"So this is serious?"

She gave me a gentle dig in the ribs. "Be serious, Shepard."

"I am being serious. Look, I love you to bits, Gianna. I'm in love with you as much as others. But children are a different thing altogether. Are you sure you want..."

She turned around in my arms and smiled, gently pushing me onto my back, and she wasted no time sliding down my cock. We both made a noise as I felt the warmth and tightness of her pussy wrapped around me once again, meeting her eyes and returning her smile as she leaned down to kiss me. "Never been more sure of anything," she whispered, "As soon as this is over, and we're settled somewhere, you're putting a baby in me." She waited a few seconds and the smile simply lit up the cabin. "I think you like the idea."

"Never had parents. But I'd love you to be the mother of our child, that's for damned sure."

Right thing to say again, earning myself one hell of a kiss, before she sat up and started to ride me. Felt far too good, glad she'd blown me earlier, as I could simply watch and enjoy her bounce and grind on my cock. My hands explored her body, though she loved me simply playing with her breasts, or hold her tightly by the hips and start to just pump into her.

No idea how long we made love for. Enjoyed a couple of orgasms each, that much I do know. On her back later, I loved finding myself wrapped up in her arms and legs, hearing her whimper with each thrust, almost begging me for more, to keep going, go harder, go faster, then finally for me to just cum inside her. But it was simply gazing at each that I think I finally realised how much she did love me, and again, I felt that pang of guilt. I knew how much Kelly loved me too... Maybe it would all blow up in my face one day, but if Gianna was talking about children for the future, I guess she was committed, no matter the circumstances.

After enjoying a shower again, we snuggled in bed, finally telling each other what we'd been up to since we last saw each other. Of course, she knew the major things about me, and asked one or two questions about what happened with that system. I was honest, she believed me, knew I did feel guilty about it, but I was adamant it was necessary. She believed me about that too.

As for her life, once Liara had disappeared to become the Shadow Broker, her return visits to Illium rare, she'd forced herself to make friends with local asari. The work hadn't been glamorous, but she admitted to enjoying it, but while Noveria had been political, when it involved the sums of money she sometimes saw, she didn't know which was worse. The main positive was her independence, being able to pick and choose her jobs.

"Do miss that little apartment I had, though. Didn't we make love everywhere?"

"We certainly did."

"Fell in love that first time we were together. Thought I was being foolish, but you were like no-one I've ever met. Then when you confessed about your life, I was surprised at myself for not caring. All I wanted was you, and if I had to share, then I'd deal with it when the situation arose. But here right now, I wouldn't know there was anyone else in the galaxy." Cuddling back against me again, she asked, "Think they've been as naughty as they said?"

"I switched my omni-tool off. I'm sure it's blown up all night with pictures and video from them. I'll look in the morning."

Gianna learned that night I didn't sleep. She didn't mind though, getting up once or twice to kiss me, but heading straight back to bed otherwise. With the fooling around I did from time to time, aware it wasn't exactly professional, but tried not to do it in front of the crew, the early hours of each morning was when I got a lot of my work done. Burning the candle at both ends would likely do me in eventually, but for now, I survived on a couple of hours sleep and a lot of stimulants.

Gianna woke up the next morning to find me already showered and dressed for the day. Though I was only wearing the uniform I wore daily on the ship, she still swooned upon seeing me. She'd always loved seeing me in uniform. In my dress uniform? She'd told me more than once very dirty thoughts that cropped up in her mind.

It was amusing in the mess once she showered and dressed. Methinks certain other lovers had enjoyed themselves quite a bit the previous night and perhaps morning. Liara looked like she was nursing a hangover, Kelly sat with a smile on her face but completely out of it, while when Miranda walked in, she winced more than once when taking a seat, something not missed by others.

"Good night, girls?" I asked.

"Drinks might have been flowing and... we went to sleep quite later. Or was it early?" Liara wondered.

Kelly had sat to the other side of me, immediately leaning into my side, half-asleep. Miranda sat next to her, barely able to keep her head up. But she looked at me and smiled, mouthing 'Still plugged'. I leaned behind Kelly. "You got some treatment last night?" I whispered.

Miranda leaned closer. "I'll tell you later, sir. I promise."

After breakfast, it was a case of finding something for Gianna to do. She did joke about simply lazing about the cabin upstairs. To be honest, there was an entertainment system that would certainly keep most people occupied for probably months on end, but Gianna would get bored within days. She was a woman perhaps not of action, but needed to keep her mind busy.

Considering the information Liara had to deal with every day, I suggested she perhaps work with her and Traynor regarding all the data and make sense of it all. I knew Liara was already working herself ragged, and Kelly had already told me Traynor spent half her shift yawning because she stayed up so late.

Liara loved the idea, most of having some company for most of the day. It took a little organising, but we managed to get another desk in her room. Though it was my idea, I suggested to both that they put their heads together and use Gianna's talents as best as Liara thought. Considering she was an investigator, I figured anything Cerberus was a good idea, and that liaising with Traynor would be a good idea too.

Gianna gave me a long cuddle before I left them to it, thanking me for the 'rescue' and admitted to being excited about what we might face in the future. I think the excitement was due to being by my side. Liara hugged me, simply thanking me for giving her some company. She admitted to getting so snowed under, she realised just how lonely she did find herself in her room. She tried to blame herself, but I suggested we all help each other, so it rested on our shoulders too.

The ship was still on its way to the Attican Traverse, expected arrival probably early afternoon the next day, ship-time, so we had time to kill. Joining Miranda in our office, I locked the door as she looked around me expectantly. Sitting on the couch, she stood up and walked over, sitting down on her knees between my legs. I leaned forward and stroked her cheek, running my fingers through her hair. The smile that formed... I was beginning to understand just how much she loved me. I still couldn't quite believe it, in all honesty.

"Last night?" I asked.

"Want all the details, sir?"

"Just the basics."

"You obviously watched Kelly eat my pussy and Liara use her fingers on Kelly. Once you left with Gianna, we quickly headed up here. Both then ate my pussy as they wanted me to cum first, before they handcuffed my wrists behind my back and had me eat both pussy and arse of them both."

"Did you enjoy that?"

"Loved it, sir. Kelly keeps herself clean because... she would like more anal." She looked a little concerned admitting that. "But she knows that she can now have that with us because of the toys, sir."

"We do it occasionally but..." I shrugged. "What else?"

"Once they enjoyed an orgasm or two, they strapped me to the bed, wrists tied to the sides there. They made sure my arse was nice and raised. They played with the toy inside me for a little while, teasing me all the time while doing it, before they took the toy out and replaced it with a dildo. They did nothing with it, just kept it inside me for a little while, as they teased me by eating each other out in front of me."

"Like the show?"

"Loved it, sir."

"When did you get fucked?"

"After they made each other cum. Kelly fucked me first. Made sure she used one of the biggest dildos, sir. She fucked me so hard, it had to hurt. I loved every second though, sir. And I had no idea Kelly had that side to her. Even Liara said watching her fuck me was brutal. I mean, the dildo is long and thick, and Kelly was really driving it into me the entire time."

"Were you okay?"

She smiled, resting her head against my thigh, running her hand up my other one. "Of course, sir. The only thing missing was you."

"And Liara?"

"Took her a little longer to get into it because she worried about hurting me. Kelly? Kelly and I are already on the same wavelength. She knows what I want and she's happy to give it to me. Liara and I need to work on it but we'll get there. But she was soon pounding me almost as hard as Kelly did. Only when I'd cum so often, I was barely coherent that they released my wrists and let me relax."

I leaned forward and laid a gentle kiss on her lips. "Good girl," I whispered. Standing up, I helped her to her feet and let her to the desk, gently pushing her forward. Lifting up her skirt, I spread her legs slightly, noticing the toy in place as always, but telling me what happened had turned her on, as her inner thighs were wet. "Did you enjoy sharing that story, Miranda?"

"God yes, sir. Are you hard?"

I couldn't help chuckle. "Pitching a tent, Miranda."

"Can you call me, Miri, sir? They were calling me that last. I really liked it."

"You mean when we're like this?" She nodded. I leaned forward and kissed her neck before putting my lips near her ear. "Okay, Miri. Just for you," I whispered. She actually choked back a sob, or so it sounded. "Miri, this is for both of us. If you want something, you need only ask."

"Can you slide inside my arse, sir?"

"I was planning on it after that story. But it's going to be nice and gentle."

We both ended up naked, Miranda bent over the desk again, lying her upper body flat as I slowly slid my now lubed up cock into her arse. She sighed with delight as I buried it, leaning forward as she turned her head, smiling up at me. "Love this feeling, sir."

"You really love this, don't you?"

"That first night when it was you, me and... Jacob... That night, I would have just had you in my arse all night, sir. I wanted it all the time after that, but only with you. And now that your girls have accepted me, they love doing it with me too."

"So you've gone from the 'Ice Queen' to the 'Anal Queen'?"

"Much prefer being known as the 'Anal Queen' if that's the case."

We eventually ended up on the bed, Miranda riding me with my cock buried in her arse. She looked so happy nowadays, a constant smile on her face, and her general demeanour now made people smile all the time. Leaning forward, I marvelled at her breasts like always, giving them plenty of attention, which she loved just as much. "Love my tits, sir?"

"Miri, I've always thought you had perfect tits and a fantastic arse. But your body is just wonderful and you are..." I didn't get to finish my thought as she kissed me, and there was plenty of feeling in it. Enough I felt her start to shake again. "And I'm glad you let your emotions show nowadays," I finished softly, "I don't just love you, I respect the hell of you. And admire you like almost nobody else for everything you've done since the day I woke up."

She had to stop and just lie on me for that, hearing her sob quietly in my arms. She apologised for being silly, assuring her it was fine. We were still discovering things about each other, and I think she was beginning to understand why I loved her as much as I did. Took a long time to get to that point in our lives, but now that we'd admitted it, the feelings only increased each time.

Rolling onto her back a few minutes later, she wanted me to fuck her. No real surprise as she had such a smile on her face, once her legs were in position, she knew what was coming. "Am I going to have trouble walking later, sir?"

"That what you want?" She nodded adamantly. "Okay, Miri. I'm going to make what Kelly did to you last night simply seem like an entrée."

"God yes, sir. Just destroy me for the next few hours. Don't hold yourself back. I want whatever you can dish out, sir. Whatever you can think of, just do it to me please, sir."

Miranda was not present at dinner that evening. Sat at a table with only my lovers, as most of the enlisted crew had already eaten, Kelly had to ask, "Where's Miri?"

I smiled at the use of that name. So did Kelly, so she figured it out quickly. "Ah, she's asleep right now."

Kelly smiled. So did Liara. Gianna took a couple of seconds to twig. "Oh... did you do something together?"

"She's going to need a cushion to sit on at breakfast tomorrow. But I've completely worn her out. She's practically comatose right now." I looked at Kelly. "Think of what you did last night to her. Add Liara. Then pretty much triple that."

"Holy shit," Kelly murmured, "She's okay?"

"Of course. She never came close to using the word. Her cheeks alone were looking rather red... Made her cum though... Thought I understood quite a bit but that one surprised me."

Emily giggled. "I've heard the stories already but that's something else."

"Wow," Liara whispered.

"Anyway, tomorrow morning, we've got mission heads on. Can't afford distractions. She'll be fine in the morning. But we'll try and be sensible tonight."

"I'll go keep her company," Liara said, "You can snuggle with Kelly and Gianna?"

"What about you?" Kelly asked.

"I'll snuggle with Miri. She'll like my company."

"I'll come join you," Emily added.

Kelly grabbed her hand. "Come upstairs more often, Em. You are more than welcome to join us all the time. Trust me, you'll not go to bed alone. In fact, from now on, no-one here, including Miri, goes to bed alone. We figure it out each and every night. And it'll be even better when Shiala joins us."

"You miss her?" Gianna asked.

"Don't you?" Kelly asked in return.

"Of course. Always adored her."

"We all do," Liara whispered, immediately looking a little upset, enough that more than one of us made to grab her hand. Liara looked around and smiled. "I've known her for many years now. I would rather she was here already, safe and sound, but I know why she won't leave Feros just yet."

"Soon as she sends word, we go get her, Liara. I promise all of you that."

Gianna and I made love that night again, Kelly joining for a little while, before we slept. As always, I was awake early, leaving the two to cuddle each other, as I focused on the next mission. Had all the details of what to expect at hand. I knew it was going to be one hell of a mission. Were the rachni back? Were they looking at causing us trouble? Or was this the influence of the Reapers?

One way or another, we were going to find out.

12