Mass Effect - Adventures on Omega Ch. 01

Story Info
Axl and his gang or mercs track down Trask!
4k words
4.45
1.6k
9
0

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fanfiction story from the Mass Effect universe, some characters I have used off NPC characters only in this story. I also have been writing this story with HyKitty off of lit chat, lots of this is double collaboration in this story. We hope you enjoy it because there are more adventures in this series to come.

*****

(DISCLAIMER)

**********************************************************

This story is MA-18 rating, there is violence, mature language, and acts of sex and nudity. It is not for a younger audience, it is intended for mature audiences only. If you cannot handle blood, gore as well as the sexual nature of this story, then do not read further. You have been warned! If you can handle that then, please continue, and please do enjoy!

**********************************************************

The galaxy can be a dangerous place to live in, especially with what has been going on in the past couple of years. Since the attack on the Citadel by the specter Saren. Lots of things have changed in the galaxy, the Alliance doesn't seem to think that this Reaper invasion is something to take seriously. However I know there is more going on with these missing colonies of people in the traverse just suddenly vanishing into thin air. I know the Council won't even touch this subject because it deals with an area of Traverse space. But eventually, someone is going to have to do something about it.

But not on Omega, everything on Omega stays the same Omega at a time was mined by the Protheans, who eventually abandoned it due to its thick, impenetrable crust. Thousands of years later, nature did what even the Protheans could not: a collision with another asteroid broke Omega in half, exposing its trove of element zero for easy mining.

Today, Omega is a major hub of narcotics, weapons, and eezo, trafficking without even a pretense of civilian government or military control. Only mercenary groups have been able to instill a limited order; the most ruthless is an Asari syndicate run by the notorious Aria T'Loak.

I can't remember a time where someone didn't want me dead or alive. You see for me life has not been, full of luxuries and riches. I was orphaned at a young age, don't know much about my family, because they were both killed during the attack on the Citadel by the Spectre known as Saren. A former C-Sec officer who worked there named Harkin changed his name to Fade, took me under his wing, and taught me every trick in the book. It wasn't an easy life being a runner for him, always being shot at by a Krogan or Batarian. If it's not them, I had to worry about a Salarian bounty hunter named Kreiss. He wanted Fade dead and anyone who associated with him.

Fade and I had a falling out, and in the end, he stabbed me in the back. But that is okay, one day Fade is going to answer for that, with a biotic shockwave to his temple. I am biotic, it was one of Fade's welcome to the gang gifts. One gift he will one day regret.

The Afterlife is where Axl's group has tracked down their target that Aria T'Loak sent them to take out. After they get the intel on Fade that they need. The Afterlife is the biggest place to go if you are looking for a good time, or to hide as well if you are being looked for. Axl Flynn's band of mercenaries are in the Afterlife, and their target is in sight but he isn't alone, tonight he has an assortment of krogan and volus surrounding him. Getting to him will be tricky.

"All right is everyone in position, I have the target in sight, but this isn't going to be easy, everyone call in their positions," Axl says over the headset.

I'm a human and one of the best assassins if I had to say so myself. I had been asked by Axl to help with a job to get close to someone and it was going to be a bit tough to get close to him. Pulling a couple of strings at Afterlife I'm about to get in for the night as one of the dancers. Dressed in a tight black and blue flame outfit almost covering nothing but my nipples and my waistline. I smile as I'm walking by with a tray of drinks.

"Serving drinks now, " Alley said.

"Alley remember you are our clutch in this, you need to keep him talking while I'm recording what he says on your wire through my Omni tool. Remember everyone, when Alley gives the signal until then, do not fire, or we are going to get slaughtered."

"Gotcha boss, don't worry I got the volus checked, piece of cake," Crysp said.

Crysp and I are like brothers, but he is one of the best fighters I've ever seen, he is big tough as nails and he fight's like a tank. He is a krogan bounty hunter, and he often helps us out when we need him.

"Alley, I need you to get those two bigger Krogan's surrounding our target from his position, or I won't get a clear shot."

"Slayde, don't worry Alley is good at what she does," Axl said.

Slayde where do I begin, she is a firecracker and is also biotic like I am. She helped me learn a lot about what I can do. Do not let her naive tendencies fool you, she is very cunning and smart. You underestimate her, and you end up with a biotic shock to think about the next time you try to touch her ass.

"Axl when do you want me to begin hacking his accounts?"

"Clyger the minute Alley plants the device start hacking everything, this is our one chance to nail this bastard," Axl said.

Clyger is our Salarian, hacker, and tech expert. He is also the pilot of our ship. He is one of the best helmsmen I have ever seen. He gets in and out fast, just the way I like it.

Walking towards the target as Alley is shaking her hips slowly swaying them as she walks. She is holding a tray with her left hand she walks over in front of Trask setting down a drink for him. Her eyes locked on his smiling a bit more,

"Is there anything else I can get for you right now," Alley asks looking at him the tray is held to her side as she leans closer to the view of her smooth skin that shining, the blacklights in the club, highlight Alley's body well. One of Alley's breasts pops out of the top that she is forced to wear that night. Trask smiles as Alley looks Trask over. my breast popping out of the top I'm forced to wear that night. A small grin goes over my face as I slowly look him over.

Trask looks at you and smirks and says, "Ya know, I heard that you are not only a waitress here and that you provide other services."

Over headset, "This is your in Alley, work your magic," Axl said.

"What a perv," Slayde responded, can I shoot him now.

"No Slayde," Axl responded.

"Just kidding, chill," Slayde said.

Smiles looking at Trask and says, " Well I would but I'm not into groups," she responds as she looks at both of his guards.

"If you like I could find a girl that is better for what you seem to be in need for," Alley grins and softly bites her lip as she looks into Trask's eyes.

Trask looks at Alley up and down like candy on a stick, as you see his long blue tongue slither across his lips. You've never seen his species before, his skin is pale blue, he has green eyes that look like cat eyes, has fur all over his body. Looking at you he says, "I've never had human female, as my entertainment for the evening. You play around with a few Asari's you tend to get bored after a while."

Smirking as his fur seems to look as though it stands up like someone rubbed a static massager all over his body. Is this a sign of this Gryfornian's way of showing sexual desire?

"You know Aria wouldn't like one of her close business associates to be not satisfied with the service here," Trask says to Alley.

Alley's eyes look him over there was want and desire in them but not for what Trask was thinking.

"Well I would very much like to make you happy, but as I stated I'm not into groups. They would have to go," I say looking into his eyes leaning over a bit placing the tray on the table. Trask gets a very nice view of Alley's cleavage and see's her ass in the shorts she is wearing. Slayde happens to also get a good view from her vantage point."

"Nice shorts Alley, remember I don't need the guys away, I need them in my line of sight, just make sure you're not in it either," Slayde says to you over the headset.

"Keep him talking alley, and find a way to get the Krogan to stay but to our advantage," Axl said.

Trask looks at you and looks at his two Krogan bodyguards, and gestures them both to shove to the side. They both do and it gives you some space to go and sit beside Trask.

"Don't forget to plant the device, Alley," Clyger says to you.

Bites my lip looking at both of the Krogan's sitting there. Walking over to Trask sitting next to him. My body fitting in next to him on the wrap-around couch, "So tell me," Alley starts to say her fingers moving over the fur on his arm biting her lip softly, "Now where would a man like you come from."

"I take it you don't know much of my kind, so you earthling," he asks, his voice is hoarse, almost sounds like he has a cold.

"I'm a Gryfornian, we come from a part of dark space not too many from this sector of space knows of."

Smiles a bit more my fingers slowly moving through his soft fur.

"No I don't know much about your kind, but I would love to learn more about it," Alley grins as she moves in a bit closer my leg slowly brushes over his.

Clyger received the signal that you planted the device and has been recording everything you both have been saying at this point.

"Clyger are you in," Axl asked?

"Yes, excellent job Alley, just keep him talking," Clyger answered.

"I'd more than be happy to let you explore all you like, on my ship that is," Trask says to you, "I'm sure I could make it worth your while. I've got plenty of credits to make an earthling like you, very, very rich."

He shows you the number of credits he is willing to pay for your services on his Omni tool, as you see it's 500,000 credits. That he is ready to send to yours.

"Damn girl, we could use those credits, imagine the upgrades and stuff we could all get ourselves," Slayde says over the headset.

I grin looking up at him in the eyes 'Well I think that a little teaching lesson with you might be a very good idea' I say nodding my head licking my bottom lip. 'Is that a private lesson or are you thinking of a show as well?" I grin a bit more.

Trask responds as he says, "I am willing to pay that much for a showing of what I'll be seeing in my cabin after we leave here. If I am satisfied I will pay it before we leave."

"Do it Alley, but keep him talking," Axl says over the headset.

"I am almost done the hack 70% done just a little bit more and I'll have all the intel we need," Clyger said.

Alley looks up grinning softly and says, "O and what kind of showing would you like here?"

She says as she pulls Trask closer to her. The feel of his fur on Alley's skin sends a soft shiver up her spine as my eyes close for a minute. Enjoying how it feels against my skin. I have always enjoyed feathers and fur over my skin.

Trask smirks at you and says, "The kind that only Allie Hood can provide!" He looks you in the eyes and says, "Boys are you in position, take Axl now."

Axl turns around and a group of Gryforrian's comes out of nowhere and has us all surrounded.

"OH damn, our covers blown, take your shots," Axl says.

"Axl what do we do," Slayde asked?

"Survive," I say, as I begin attacking them and fending them off left and right, Clyger is the hack still active? "Yes it is, they don't know where I am, it's at 85%"

Alley looks at Trask when he gives the order to take out Axl, Alley's eyes stay calm. Her blade slides out of my wrist pressing into his thight.

"Call off your goons," Alley says as Trask can feel the tip pressing into his skin softly cutting him.

The sounds of screams and gunfire can be heard throughout the Afterlife club. There is all kinds of fighting going on and noise that is surrounding both Alley and Trask. She sits in silence knowing what she is doing could get her killed. However, Alley would do it if it meant protecting her friend and family.

The volus surrounding you all start falling as Crysp has easily taken them out, as Trask sees this happening. Soon after his two bodyguards, who were looking around for anyone suspicious, Trask did not know of the others in Axl's group. He was unprepared for a counterattack. Slayde smirks and you hear her say over the headset, "I gotcha covered girl, keep that blade where it is."

You hear two shots, the first of Krogan's head explodes, as his body falls at Trask's and your feet, the second shot in the hearing, as she smirks and says, "Shot through the heart, darling you give Krogan's a bad name!"

"Clyger, come in do you copy," Axl says?"

There is static on Clyger's end, "Alley you got this I am going after Clyger," Axl says.

"Go, Trask isn't going anywhere," Alley says looking into Trask's eyes.

"Now call off whoever you have left there or I'll make sure you won't be making any more calls in your life," Alley says my voice is as cold as ice. As I think of losing my team. Her family

Axl has to fight his way down the hall, which is full of Trask's henchmen, you all can hear the shooting going on, and then you see the glass shatter on the upper part of the afterlife, as two of Trask's goons go flying through the windows, as Crysp laughs over his headset, "Oh shit Axl's gone berzerk."

"Kathka, get the ship ready for take-off," Axl says.

"Gotcha boss, she'll be ready when you all get here," Kathka responded over the headset.

Trask looks at you and says, "Your friends will never make it, and whatever it is you are looking for on me, you won't get it."

Alley just smiles as she has a devilish look in her eyes, as she stands up and moves in closer on Trask's lap. Her hand moves up to his shoulder, to his neck her eyes locked on with his.

"Then you can tell me what I want and I might just let you walk out of here. As for my friends, I was never worried about them, they will mate it and we will be drinking to the death of your men tonight," Alley says as she grins as her voice is cold and calm as is the look in her eyes.

Trask watches as Axl leaps off the top deck, as he comes up to where Alley and Trask are sitting. Clyger is beside Axl as we both walk up to Alley, as Slayde comes out of the shadows as well, and was beside Trask the entire time. She was using a stealth booster, to hide from him. Trask has no clue how long Slayde was sitting on the opposite side of him that Alley was. Slayde is holding a dagger at his balls, as she smirks and says, "Axl please tell us when we can slice n dice this monster."

Axl approaches Trask as he sits on one of te couches in front of him, as he sees a drink that was meant for one of his Krogan bodyguards. Axl looks at it as he looks at Trask and says, Ahh, bloodthirst brandy, don't mind if I do."

He drinks the shot and looks at the two dead Krogan's as I loHexagonrask and say, "You know Trask, it doesn't have to be this way, right now Clyger here has just taken away all your assets, your mere 500,000 credits, is nothing compared to what we just took from you."

Axl smirks and says, "Tell him what we want Alley."

"Well, Trask you see we want this piss ant your working for. And before you say you don't know where he is, please know the last guy that told me that. Well let's just say he can't see fucking anything but himself in his future," Alley says to Trask, as she leans into his ear feeling him getting a bit turned on from this, under the pressure she then says, "Now tell me where Fade is."

"Do you have any idea who you are fucking with, I'll find you and I'll get you," Trask said.

"Trask I strongly suggest you do what the two dangerous women I know besides you say, they are not shy to dismember your genitalia, I've seen them do it, it can get messy," Axl said.

Looking into his eyes as Alley tilts her head to the side leaning and kissing on his ear softly making sure he stays hard-pressed to my blade the whole time.

"Now will you please tell us what we want to know? Before I make sure your ugly ass never has children ever again," Alley said.

Trask chuckles at this and says, "Even if you kill me, you do realize my litter will come after you. Do you know how many offspring I have in this galaxy? There will be no place you will ever be able to hide from me."

Axl has had enough of Trask's reluctance even with two blades at his genital area, Axl takes out a holo device and Aria T'Loak appears before Trask.

"Aria, w-what are you doing," Trask responds and is surprised by her appearance on the holo device.

"Oh Trask, you broke the one rule you never break on Omega, "DON'T FUCK WITH ARIA! You honestly didn't know you were smuggling my weapons off my planet. Did you think I wouldn't know you were smuggling my weapons off my planet?

Aria shakes her head in disappointment and says, "Now tell my mercs where Fade is, or this will be the last words you speak, Aria looks at Alley and says, "Alley, and I go way back and I know the hurt she can inflict on you, she'll make you feel the pain before you die SLOWLY! NOW last chance WHERE IS FADE!"

"OK fine, fine, he is hiding out in a terminus system, it's in a different cluster, it's in the Hexadon Cluster, that is where he is, but I don't know where his base is, I only know he is in that system," Trask said.

Aria looks at you and says, "Thank you, Trask, oh but now you're a loose end that needs to be shut up, Alley, Slayde make it hurt," Aria says as she signs off.

The grin on Alley's face hearing Aria says those orders easily allows her to slice at the tent forming in Trask's pants. She slives his pants slowly the tip of the blade slowly cuts him. Before he can move Slayde already has his arms pinned behind him on the back of the couch.

"Now I hope you didn't lie to us all because. I really would have to go and find your litter to find Fade next," Alley says before I press the blade slicing the main vein that supplies blood throughout his body. Knowing with him this hard in his pants most of his blood is being pumped there.

"Clyger why don't we go back to the ship, I say turning his eyes away from both Slayde and Alley, as Axl looks back at them both and says, "We'll see you both back on the ship."

"What are they going to do, to him," Clyger asks with curiosity, as Axl turns him away as they walk out of Afterlife and head back to the ship.

Trask then looks at Alley and Slayde, as Slayde smirks and says, "You wouldn't lie to us would you, I got the feeling you know the planet Fade is on, don't you."

The blood slowly starts to leak out of him.

"Now please don't lie to us. Because I would hate for your litter to know that their father wanted them dead after all, Alley says looking into Trask's eyes, "He knows I'll do what I say I will."

"You have what you want, leave my family alone," Trask says, you have everything I've ever had, I have nothing left.

"No, no, no I think you know what planet he is on," Alley says leaning back looking into his eyes.

"Then tell us where Fade is why are you protecting someone who obviously, didn't give two shits if we offed you," Slayde says, "It's kinda obvious you were an easy out for him."

"You all think you know Axl as I do, you forget Fade taught him everything. He'll double-cross you he's a backstabber a low life," Trask shouts back.

"Do you want to be saying that to Axl's best friend," Slayde says looking at Alley, and says, "Alley and Axl go way back, and I've seen what she has done to people who fuck with Axl, so I'd shut up if I were you and tell us what we want to know before you piss her off more."

Alley starts to slowly stand up looking at both Slayde and Axl both in the eyes as she tells Trask, "You know nothing about Axl, no one knows him as I do. Now you either tell me what planet Fade is on. Or I swear I'll start with your oldest and work my way down till there is nothing left of your pitiful bloodline."

12