Mass Effect - Adventures on Omega Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alley almost growls as she says this her eyes cold as stones as she reaches down and sees Trask's drink as she sips it and looks at him as he is bleeding to death.

He spits out some blood out of his mouth, as Slayde stands up as she pulls out a tablet and turns it on, on it is a video of one of his daughters, his favorite, "You honestly think Aria wouldn't send us into this without leverage. We already have one of them. NOW tell us, or the next stop we make is to visit your dear daughter Kathka."

"NO, not Kathka, please don't hurt her, she's my precious daughter, don't hurt her, FADE is on Darkspire," Trask said.

Alley smiles looking at him in the eyes and says, "Thank you and for that."

Alley reaches over and pushes the blade into his chest stabbing him in the heart. He dies in a matter of seconds, She pulls the blade out of his chest and wipes her blade clean. Looking at Slayde, "Come on our job here is done."

They wrap their arms together arm in arm as they walk out of the Afterlife club and start to head back to meet the others at their ship.

(To Be Continued....)

12