Mass Effect - Adventures on Omega Ch. 07

Story Info
Assault on Omega: Part 2 of 3!
8.4k words
4.71
1k
5
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fanfiction story from the Mass Effect universe, some characters I have used off NPC characters only in this story. I also have been writing this story with HyKitty off of lit chat, lots of this is double collaboration in this story. We hope you enjoy it because there are more adventures in this series to come.

DISCLAIMER

**********************************************************

This story is MA-18 rating, there is violence, mature language, and acts of sex and nudity. It is not for a younger audience, it is intended for mature audiences only. If you cannot handle blood, gore as well as the sexual nature of this story, then do not read further. You have been warned! If you can handle that then, please continue, and please do enjoy!

**********************************************************

MASS EFFECT: ADVENTURES ON OMEGA: CHAPTER 6

*******ASSAULT ON OMEGA PART 2 OF 3**************

The entire station of Omega is a battleground. It is no longer safe to even walk down a street. The android troopers have been given orders to shoot if they see anyone moving towards the Syndicate's location hubs. There are android troops now patrolling the streets on Omega station and they do not miss.

The accuracy with these android troopers that the Viper Syndicate is unlike anything anyone has seen in the galaxy.

Dimitrius is sitting in a chair in his office as Zarkan comes in as he approaches him and says, "We have most of the main refineries on the station under control. The quarantine zone is also ours. We just finished taking it over now."

"What about the afterlife? What is the situation there," Dimitrius asked?"

"It is still under lockdown, the Outlanders have but some pretty tough defenses for us to get through," Zarkan said.

Slamming his hands on his desk as Dimitrius stands up and shouts out loud, "I WANT AFTERLIFE! I don't care how many troops you have to send through the door. I want ARIA's head on a spike, do you understand."

"Yes Dimitrius and you will, but you know Aria will not go down without a fight," Zarkan said.

"Do not worry about Aria, I'll handle her," a female voice says coming from a dark corner.

Zarkan looks in that direction as he looks at Dimitrius, as he recognizes her voice and says, "Martana? Is that you?"

Out behind Dimitrius her presence is known as Martana slides her hands over his chest she smirks and looks at Zarkan. Her skin-tight vinyl purple leotard exposing her sensual figure. Her exposed cleavage, the smell of lavender perfume can be smelled throughout the office. Her long black hair goes way past her shoulders to the middle of her back. She has on a black optic visor that is resting on her forehead, as her purples cybernetic eyes look at Zarkan.

"You brought Martana in on this, I have this under control," Zarkan says to Dimitrius.

"Markana is here to make sure the job is done," Dimitrius responded.

"What about Xev, why is Xev here," Zarkan said.

"Do not worry about why, trust me Xev has his own reasons he is here. You just make sure the quarantine zone remains ours that is your task," Dimitrius said.

"I will handle the afterlife, don't worry Zarky I'll do what you couldn't," Martana says, as she smirks and says, "Because you are far from perfect, and you can never do what I can."

"You know what Martana, go fuck yourself," Zarkan says as he leaves Dimitrius's office as he stops and says, "Oh and there is something else you should know. A ship matching the descriptions of the Nova Cruiser just docked."

"WHAT," Dimitrius shouted.

"The one who gave you that gold-plated face, and I believe you know who I'm talking about, is here," Zarkan said.

"I WANT AXL FLYNN's head on my desk," Dimitrius shouts as he slams his hands as stands up.

Turning around as Zarkan smirks and says, "You want him dead, then increase my payment, you don't pay me enough for this crap."

"FINE, I want him dead, whatever you want you got it," Dimitrius said.

Turning around as Zarkan crosses his muscular arms as he says, "Now you are speaking my language."

Meanwhile, on the Nova Cruiser, Alley is sitting in her room looking over at her rifle Black Widow, as she bites her lip softly. Trying to figure out how Axl had hidden this from her for so long. He has known everything about Alley since they were little and she hasn't once hidden anything from him. She thought that she knew everything about him, but I guess not.

Axl had been working for the Outlanders this whole time. Which she would have dealt with if he would have asked her to stay next to him. He should have known all of the group would of but instead, he chose to lie. I could feel a sick pit in my stomach. Pulling herself up onto the bed as she lays her head onto her pillow, I was going to help Axl this one last time. But she didn't know if she was going to stay or not. Then on top of everything with Axl. She saw Xev was not dead he is alive or at someone wearing his armor. Alley had to know more and she is going to find out one way or another.

There is a chime at Alley's door as Axl is waiting outside her door. He doesn't have the Skyhawk mask on, but he is in his combat gear. He presses the intercom that allows him to speak to her through it.

"Listen, I know you are pissed at me for keeping this from you. You have every reason to be. But just hear me out ok, there is a reason why I did the things I did. Most of them were to help our group out. So we would have better gear and weapons for our mission. I should have just told you from the start, but that came back to bite me in our last mission. I just told the Commander, I am done after this. He can take the ship, all the gear and everything, I don't need it I never did," Axl says."

Hearing Axl over the intercom my heart almost stopped. Even without opening the door and seeing his face, I could see the disappointment of what he had done all over it. Know I wouldn't be able to prolong this for long I turned looking over my shoulder

"Come in," Alley says over the intercom before she rolls back and is looking at the wall trying to force back the tears that wanted to fall again.

Hearing the door open up being of Alley, she could feel her heart almost stop. She wanted to turn and hide her face into Axl's shoulder and cry, but that wouldn't help right now. He was the main reason for these tears, she is taking in a slow deep breath.

Alley could feel his eyes on her as he stood behind of her.

"Axl I know you say you had a good reason for not telling me. I know you think you were doing the right thing, but I don't understand how you thought none of us would have stayed with you. We may hate their kind and once in a while put them in their place or in the ground. But we would have worked with you no matter what if you asked us to. As for him taking back the ship or weapons or any of the gear he would have to go through a lot of dead bodies before that would happen."

I say taking a moment to breathe and to think as she says, 'What hurts the most is you let me believe and hate that bitch for giving us the jobs we did. I have had so much hate for her because I thought. Well, it doesn't matter what I thought."

Now knowing that Aria was just a pawn in this scheme the whole time, and since she knows now it wasn't her doing it and was just a cover-up. She looks at her rifle and thinks of all the times she told Aria off. When all Aria was doing was following orders. Looking at ger rifle as Alley says," Axl just tell me why you hit it from me and don't bullshit me with that nonsense that you were following orders. You and I both know you don't follow orders."

"No, and your right, I don't follow orders. The main reason why Aria helped me be my cover is that she knew you wouldn't go along with our missions if you knew they were coming from Commander Conrad. She knows how much you don't like dealing with the Outlanders because we are a merc group that doesn't answer to anyone. Aria knew Slayde and you wouldn't go along with me if you both knew that. That is why she took the front for it," Axl says, and as for me, "I hated not telling you what I couldn't and Williams kinda has something else on me."

"Well I have to tell you this, it was an assignment that around the time you and I first met. I am the reason Dimitrius Volt now has cyborg parts throughout his body. It was on a mission on Terra Nova, my team was sent in to extract some hostages that Dimitrius was holding. I got out only me, my whole team got ambushed. Dimitrius caught me, tortured me, darn near killed me. Commander Conrad's team came in and they freed me, and I helped them in the process. We took out what remained of Dimitrius's forces. Then when it got down to it, Dimitrius and I got into hand to hand."

Alley is sitting up on her bed, her tears almost brushed aside as she has a slight smile on her face. Axl looks at her and says, "What I am about to tell you, cannot leave this room, do you understand."

Nods my head looking into his eyes 'Axl, you have never had to question me on keeping my mouth shut' I tell him sitting up looking into his eyes placing a hand on his arm 'Tell me you know I'm not going to speak anything outside this room'

Axl smirks and says, "I have held this secret inside me for a long time. It isn't easy knowing you are the reason why a sadistic madman is out trying to take over the galaxy because of you."

"Axl What are you talking about?" I ask looking into his eyes seeing that small smirk.

Putting his hands over his face, "When we tracked him down, he killed two more of Commander Conrad's team, it was just me and Skylar left. He damn near killed her too, but if it wasn't for Skylar risking her life for me, I'd probably not even know you right now. Dimitrius and I were fighting hand to hand, and I thought I had him. The man was so quick and fast he was strong too."

Alley places a hand on Axl's arm as he continues telling her the details of what happened, as Alley squeezes his arm tightly.

"That is when he used his cybernetic gauntlets and just pounded the pulp out of me, I couldn't breathe or feel anything, just his fists pounding my face and ribs. Skylar shot him in the back and it gave me an opening, one of his gauntlets fell off after she shot him in the shoulder. He pounced onto Skylar and started attacking her, he had her by the throat, and I punched him so hard he was sent flying into a reactor core and it somehow magnetized to his body and that is when the cybernetics took over him. The nanites that were already in his body amplified to the reactor core. I was able to carry out Skylar on my shoulder, as Commander Williams had a shuttlecraft ready to make our escape.

We didn't look back, we just got the hell out of there, then a few months later we discovered he wasn't dead and he became what he is known as now. That is why I kept this from you, if Dimitrius found out who any of you were, he would have killed you all by now. I was doing this to protect you from him."

Alley takes a deep breath thinking about everything that Axl just told her, as she says, "I understand why you did it. But you could have told me all of that. You didn't have to keep this to yourself and go through it all alone. You should of let me helped you carry that weight you were carrying."

Alley softly rubs Axl's arm and continues talking as she says, "This doesn't let you fully off the hook you know. I'm still upset with you. But I'll be by your side through it all no matter what."

Alley then kisses Axl's cheek. Leaning his head forward with his hands over his face as Axl says, "I almost lost you, and the others, god this is a suicide mission. Not all of us are coming back, and you and I both know that. How can I ask my family to be sent off to a slaughter."

Part of me wants to tell Slayde and Crysp to stay back and you and I go in and just handle this, but you know what they will do."

Smiles laughing a bit and says, "No they would tell you in many different ways yourself."

Alley smiles as she kisses Axl's cheek softly, "I know that and you, both Crysp and Slayde both know that but we don't speak it out loud. We are going in thinking we will all be in the next port drinking."

"Axl sorry to interrupt but we are now approaching the docking area that Aria told us the location of, please come to the comm room. Commander Conrad will be coming on board for a debriefing of the situation," Clyger says to them over the intercom.

"All right Clyger, Alley, and I will be right there," Axl says as he looks at her and hugs her close into his arms, and says, "If anything happens to me, take care of them, promise me."

Looking at Alley as he says, "Promise me you'll take over what we started."

Axl stands up as he pulls her up off the bed and onto his face and says, "Ok enough, we have been through enough of this crap. We're both still alive and ticking. So GAME FACE on I need you strong right now," Axl says, as he leaves her quarters and looks back at her and says, "I hope black widow is ready, we are going to need her."

Looking over at Axl Alley picks up black Widow smiling as she says, "She is always ready."

Commander Conrad is now on board the Nova Cruiser and he has not come alone, with him are another team of his soldiers. Beside Conrad is, Sgt Gryff Tyson he is wearing a light brown leather jacket with red trim on the shoulder and sleeves. He is wearing black trousers and a black shirt. He is an African American, dark brown curly short hair. He is clean-shaven and has a very serious look on his face.

Beside Gryff is a woman about the same age that Alley is, she is tall, has short blonde hair, it has a little flap of hair going across her forehead, she is wearing a red headband tied at the side of her face, two red strings. She is wearing a navy blue Outlanders suit. It is the first of its kind, it is lighter and makes the wearer faster and stronger. Her name is Major Rayna Skylar.

There is one other person with them she is wearing a green mechanic suit, sleeves rolled up her arms, a high collar, she is wearing a navy blue hat with an Outlanders logo on it. She has all her gear ready, she has these shocker staff spears attached to her backpack, and the first rifle of its kind, an automatic, sniper/assault rifle. It can switch back and forth easier to just switch it on the fly, there is also a grenade launcher attached to her backpack. Her name is Private Jayne Lacroix, she is the Outlander's intelligence operative.

Alley and Axl come into the room Slayde and Crysp are with them, Slayde is beside Alley and Crysp is beside Axl, the four of them look at Williams group and Axl looks at Skylar as he smirks and says, "You still giving this old man grey hairs I hope."

"Of course, he'd be dead by now if it wasn't for me," Skylar responded.

"I like her already," Slayde smirks whispering to Alley.

Alley looks over at Skylar, seeing the woman that saved Axl. I nodded my head turning a bit towards Slayde and whispers says, "I like her for now."

Slayde snickers and then says, "Look at the rack on her, gosh I'd love to have a few minutes alone with her at Afterlife," Slayde licks her lips as Alley can see the bisexual vibes and Skylar doesn't seem to not be too shy at the way she is looking back at Slayde.

Smirking as she says to Alley, "She's hot!"

Axl looks over at Slayde and says, "Slayde we are on a mission here, eyes focused."

"Yeah, yeah sorry boss," Slayde says, whispering to Alley softly, "She's still hot though."

Glances up and I finally take in how good she looks. Then thinking about Axl spending time with her even alone.

'Yeah I guess so," Alley says as she hits Slaydes's arm and says, "Stop it."

Commander Conrad approaches them all as he takes off his hat, as he is completely bald underneath with a small patch of hair on his head. It is a nice salt paper look for him. He rubs his mustache, as he looks at Axl and says, "So we have to attack this operation in three ways. First, we have to get the power back on. So we need a team to go in there, and one of us is going to have to hack into the station's terminals and reboot it manually on site. This area is going to be very heavily overrun with Syndicate Android Troops. So whoever goes in there with our hacker, has to keep him safe and cover him."

Axl looks at him and says, "Clyger here is probably one of the best hackers I know, he is quick and fast and he's been in lots of situations that most people would have tucked their tail and runoff from. So I trust Clyger for this job."

Skylar chimes in and says, "As much as I respect your opinion Axl, Jayne is very good at safe cracking and hacking as well. She too has seen many situations as you are describing, so either of them could do this job."

"Alley and I have worked with Clyger many times, we trust him," Axl says looking at Alley to add her opinion.

Alley looks up and says, "If you want the job done quickly and right then send in Clyger. It is not that we don't respect your opinion."

Alley says looking into Skylar's eyes. I wanted to thank her for saving you but at the same time, I wanted to shoot her pretty little soldier face off.

"No offense, but you don't hold rank in this situation, " Gryff says as he looks at Alley, "We appreciate your opinion but it doesn't hold much weight here."

Axl looks at Gryff and has this look on his face Crysp looks at Axl and says, "Oh shit!"

Axl walks over to where Gryff is standing, as he walks up to him, as he looks at Gryff in the eyes as he says, "Would you like to repeat that?"

"I said that," Gryff doesn't even get to finish the sentence, as Axl easily takes hold of Gryff and flips him onto the table and pulls a blade out and sticks it at his throat and says, "You are on my ship and you fucking disrespect my XO on this fucking ship. This woman has seen more combat before you were even a cum shot in your mamma's eye."

Alley looks at both Axl and Gryff shaking her head 'Axl let the boy go before he pisses himself... I'm pretty sure you already scared the shit out of him'

Axl lets him go as his eyes are as big as golfballs and say, "I'm a merc, I've never been Outlander, get that fucking straight. This is my show or my crew and I will just detach our ship off your airlock, and you can deal with the Viper Syndicate by yourselves."

Conrad looks at his team and says, "It's Axl's show he is in charge, understand?"

His whole team just nods their heads, as Gryff gets back onto his feet and says, "May I be dismissed," "Yeah the washroom is on the crew quarter section. Gryff leaves the room, as Conrad smirks and says, "Still the brash take no shits bastard you've always been."

"You trained me, Commander," Axl said.

Hits Slayde in the arm 'Great that means there are two of them now.....' I whisper smiling a bit

Commander Conrad then says, "Ok enough fighting amongst ourselves let's get back to the task at hand."

'So as we said send Clyger in. He can get in and have everything turned back on before any of them get in place... but is Jane is as good as you say... It might be good if he had someone like her watching his back' I say looking at Axl then up at Conrad to see if i was wrong in my opion

'So as we said send Clyger in. He can get in and have everything turned back on before any of them get in place... but is Jane is as good as you say... It might be good if he had someone like her watching his back' I say looking at Axl then up at Conrad to see if I was wrong in my opinion.

Jayne chimes in and says, "What if something happens and Clyger goes down, it would make more sense to send us both, just in case something happens to one of us. I mean we won't be able to see or advance in any other strategy if we don't have the power running," Jayne said.

Looks over at Axl and then up at the man standing in front of me 'Well I know nothing about you... well no I do know your name is Jaxson' I say taking his hand. Squeezing his hand "The next time someone calls me by my real name I will shot you."