Mass Effect Ch. 05

Story Info
Characters: John Shepard, Shiala, Elizabeth Baynham.
5.1k words
5
684
1

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/08/2023
Created 09/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mass Effect. The Gratitude

Characters: John Shepard, Shiala, Elizabeth Baynham.

Location: Feros, Exo-Geni colony.

Though the Thorianin were dead and the Exo-Geni Tower was free of the Geth, none of the colonists felt joy. Each of them had lost a friend, comrade, or even family member in the attack. Only a small group of people survived, holed up near a ship called the Borealis on the roof of one of the many Protean skyscrapers. At first, the reason for choosing such an unusual landing site for a transport ship was the damage it had sustained, but in reality, the colonists used the ship to block the entrance to the skyscraper's interior - where the Thorianin, which controlled the minds of the colony's poor inhabitants, was hiding. Now that the horrible plant was gone, Shepard didn't want to think about it. On the contrary, he wanted to distance himself from what had happened on Feros, for the Spectre had to walk a fine line between loyalty to the humans and the purpose ofa his mission.

It would have been much easier to kill the Protean-controlled colonists, but Shepard decided otherwise. Thanks to one of the surviving Exo-Geni scientists, Juliana Baynham, the captain was able to load the battle group's grenades with a unique anti-Torian gas that neutralized the colonists without causing physical harm. Of course, this made the task much more difficult. It is not easy not to shoot someone who is trying to kill you, even if that "someone" is not in control of his mind and is unaware of his actions. Another Spectre in Shepard's place would not have cared about the lives of the colonists, but would have completed the task at any cost.

But not John. Despite his no-nonsense approach, Shepard was compassionate by nature. And when there was the slightest chance to save the colonists and prevent their deaths, Shepard took that chance. Thanks to the gas that paralyzed the colonists, no one died among them, and the captain felt much better, having once again proven to himself that he still valued humanity above all else.

Shepard felt terrible looking at the sad and tired faces of the colonists who had been through so much. The Normandy's mission on Feros was over, but John decided to stay on the colony for a few more hours. A ship was on its way to Hope Zhu from the nearest inhabited system with the necessary supplies and, most importantly, guards, and until it docked, Shepard decided not to leave the colony. He felt a certain responsibility to all the colony's inhabitants for what they had endured. If the Normandy had arrived earlier, who knows how many lives might have been saved.

- Captain, - a pleasant, almost velvety female voice came from nearby.

The man turned to see an azari standing a meter away with light blue skin and tattoos of the same color on her face. Shiala, who had been rescued from Torian captivity by the captain. Her slender body was clad in the tight, dark battlesuit of the Azari troopers. She looked exhausted and devastated. And she should be, for she had been through so much. But she tried to keep her head up and her back straight, because she didn't want to look weak in front of the colonists, who, she was sure, had suffered more than she had.

- Shiala, - John said in a friendly voice. He was sitting on an empty supply crate, dismantling a machine gun. The automatic cooling system had malfunctioned in the last battle, so the captain had used his break to check it.

The girl's appearance did not surprise him. She must feel like a hermit in Hope Zhu. Although the girl had not personally participated in the attack on the colony, she had served the matriarch of Benezia, which meant that she had originally come to Feros with rather nefarious intentions. Fortunately, she came to her senses in time, especially when the Matriarch betrayed her by allowing the Torianin to enslave Shiala's mind. Afterwards, Shiala reconsidered and decided to stay on the colony to help its inhabitants rebuild what the Geth had destroyed.

It was a noble cause, and though the colonists were initially suspicious of the Azari, she would prove to be an extremely useful member of their society. Shiala despised herself for falling so easily under Saren's spell, and so the Spectre had no doubt that guilt would be her guiding light on the road to normalcy. Even though she was the only member of the Azari race in the human colony.

- Can I sit down? - Shiala asked. Without waiting for an answer, she sat down on a nearby crate, pulled her knees up to her chest and rested her chin on them. Her gaze was a little vacant, so Shepard decided to ask how she was feeling.

- Is everything all right? - The captain put down his weapon and looked at the Azari carefully. Up close, she looked even more haggard, as if she hadn't slept in at least a few weeks.

- I took some sleeping pills, but they don't have much effect on the Azari, - Shiala said, staring uncertainly into the distance. - I tried to sleep, but...

The girl covered her eyes.

- I can't. As soon as I closed my eyelids, the vivid images Torianin had sent me returned to my mind. The intertwining roots, the enveloping of the mind, dwarfing all other senses. It's as if I'm falling into oblivion... And immediately I shudder in horror. I'm afraid of the emptiness I felt when I was at the mercy of the plant. More than anything, I just want to rest. And then... Oh, Goddess, forgive me. You don't need to listen to my complaints. It's enough that you saved me and gave me a chance to redeem myself.

- I understand how you feel, - Shepard said. He wasn't being sarcastic or lying. After the Acusa massacre, when he'd lost his entire squad, Shepard hadn't been able to sleep for days. Every night he would shake in a cold sweat, waking from nightmares in which he saw the horrible deaths of his comrades over and over again. A sound sleep came with time. Time, the Spectre now knew, had a great ability to heal all wounds.

- I'm not a master of fine words, Shiala, - said the captain. - It won't help. You just have to stop thinking about what you've been through. As soon as possible. It's hard, but if you don't, the past will haunt you for the rest of your life. Try to separate yourself from what you did before. Start a new life, get into it. Besides, now you have a purpose and a noble goal! You are helping to improve not only your own life, but also the lives of others. Dedicate yourself to this work completely, without a trace, and then the past, no matter how terrible it was, will leave you alone.

Shiala hesitated for a moment, but then the corners of her graceful lips twitched slightly.

- And you say that beautiful speech is not your forte," the Azari smiled.

- There are bright moments, - Shepard said in turn, allowing himself a small smile.

They were silent, enjoying the silence of the colony. The sun was slowly sinking below the horizon, turning the metal structures of the ship and the ruins of the skyscrapers a fantastic orange. Shiala's skin looked so beautiful in the light of the setting sun. Shepard admired it without noticing. It wasn't until the girl coughed merrily, clearly amused that the Spectre couldn't take his eyes off her, that Shepard looked up at the Azari.

- Sorry, - he said. It was nice to just sit here, enjoy the sunset and not think about the fact that the future of the galaxy depended on you. A brief moment of pleasure and tranquility, a sweet moment of rest that was so hard to come by in the mad whirl of Spectre's responsibilities. The evening breeze blew pleasantly over the captain's face and body, covered only by a light uniform shirt, and when Shiala suddenly laid her head on his shoulder, Shepard didn't move, just gave the girl an understanding look. No one knows how many minutes they sat like this, but when the sun finally sank behind the horizon and the colony was in the shadows of night, the captain looked at Shiala again. And was pleasantly surprised: the girl was asleep.

"Good," the captain thought. - "She deserves it."

It was getting chilly, so John carefully, trying not to wake the beauty, whose long eyelashes twitched faintly in her sleep, climbed down from the crate and took the girl in his arms. The girl, in a deep slumber, wrapped her graceful arms around the captain's neck and rested her head on his mighty chest. Azari was light, almost weightless, and it was not difficult to carry her to the living quarters of the ship. The journey itself took a little less than two minutes.

It was also easy to find spare quarters. The ship had been designed to carry heavy cargo, and now that it had been turned into a temporary home, there were three times as many beds as there were living colonists. The survivors tried to move closer together, afraid to be alone after what had happened. Shiala needed some peace and quiet, so Shepard put her in the far cabin, where she could not hear other people's conversations. But when Shepard turned to leave, Shiala suddenly woke up. John immediately decided that the Azari wasn't sleeping at all, just pretending, but he didn't say anything out loud.

- Captain... - The girl's voice was weak, the exhaustion still weighing on her.

- Stay here, please. At least until I fall asleep. It's very peaceful with you.

Who would say no if it were him? Shepard closed the cabin door and looked around for a place to sit. A small desk was his choice. Leaning against the edge of the metal surface, Shepard nodded understandingly to the girl. She smiled weakly in thanks and closed her eyes.

Azari lay on her side, so Shepard could see every curve of her slender body. There was a reason why the natives of the planet Thessia were considered the most beautiful creatures in the galaxy. Almost all of the Azari were slender, divinely built, and extremely attractive. Even Benesia, Liara's mother, a matriarch who had lived an incredible number of years, was sexy. "Was," however, was the key word in that sentence.

But Shiala had a special kind of sharp beauty that made her cling to his gaze. The cartilage-like tentacles on her head, common to all Azari, merged into a humanoid face with delicate features, a straight, graceful nose, charmingly plump lips, and smooth skin that gave the Azari an almost fantastical appearance. The girl's body was hidden by the jumpsuit, but all Azari troopers were not shy about showing off their assets, and through the tight fabric of the battle suit, which repeated all the most seductive curves of the female body, Shepard could see the girl's figure in almost every detail. Her high, firm breasts, her feminine hips... It all made Shepard feel the desire he'd never been able to extinguish in the Normandy's hold with Ashley.

"Damn it, Williams..." - A quick thought flashed through the Commander's mind.

The memory of what had happened on the Normandy stirred the Captain, and where before he had looked at Shiala, enjoying her body without any inappropriate thoughts, now he felt the blood rush to his groin whenever his eyes slid over the sexy curves of the sleeping Azari's body.

Without realizing it, Shepard took a step forward and carefully crouched down on the bed next to the girl. His hand gently touched the girl's ankle and crawled upward. The captain imagined he was caressing the Azari's naked legs. He wished he could kiss her smooth blue skin, run his tongue along her shins, and take every toe of her beautiful feet into his mouth. Those thoughts - and more importantly, the impossibility of realizing them - nearly drove Shepard crazy.

His excited cock was already bursting out of his pants, which were definitely tight. And then John made up his mind. He unfastened the buckle and the belt and freed his organ from the confinement of the bottom part of the suit. Then he wrapped his free hand around his dick and, while continuing to stroke the legs of the azari lying beside him, began to slowly jerk it off. Each movement of his hand along the shaft of his penis was accompanied by a movement of his hand along Shiala's legs. At first, the captain stroked her very lightly, but with each passing second, he allowed himself to act more and more impudently. He reached the girl's buttocks and stroked them gently at first, as if afraid, but then he began to knead the Azari's overalls-clad buttocks quite openly. He didn't even think about what would happen if she woke up now; the captain was overcome with an unusual, forbidden pleasure.

Shiala whispered something in her sleep, but John didn't pull his hand away. The girl turned over - now lying on her stomach, as if she wanted the Spectre to enjoy her round and exciting ass. The captain mentally imagined how great it would be to fuck this Azarian bitch in her tight hole, and almost spurted cum - at the last moment he slowed down to prolong the pleasure.... And at the same moment he heard a low moan from outside the door.

There was no way for the captain to hide his erect cock, so he acted without his pants. He glanced at the door, saw the tiny open slit and jumped at it, pulling the person behind it into the cabin.

- Ouch! - A young girl with a neat bob of dark hair framing a thin, young face cried out softly.

- Elizabeth?! - Shepard marveled.

It was indeed her. Elizabeth Baynham. The tall, very, very young Exo-Geni employee Shepard and his team had rescued from the Geth-captured Corporation Tower. The girl was in her early twenties, but the childlike voice and innocent look in her blue eyes made her look younger. Elizabeth's panties were down and her smooth, shaved pussy was so wet with sexual secretions that the moisture glistened on the inside of the young scientist's thighs. Her rapid breathing, flushed face, and swollen lips open in excitement, contrasting seductively with Elizabeth's baby face, left no doubt as to what Shepard had caught her doing.

- Captain, I... - Shepard never knew what the scientist was going to say or how she was going to justify herself. Because he simply pulled her down to her knees, and before a word could escape her soft lips, his cock burst into the wet, hot space of Elizabeth's mouth.

She gasped, but didn't try to pull away. On the contrary, she froze for a moment, as if adjusting to the size of the organ that had invaded her mouth, and then began to twist her tongue to caress the captain's cock, clumsily but obviously with pleasure. All Shepard had to do was close his eyes and surrender to the lustful pleasure. The fact that the Azari was sleeping next to him didn't bother him at all. John's whole world revolved around Elizabeth kneeling with her pants down, working his cock with her mouth and fondling her clit with both hands. Judging by her muffled moans, which the girl could barely hide, she was enjoying it immensely.

Elizabeth, of course, could not cope with the size of the Captain's cock. She diligently moistened the head with saliva, licked it with her tongue like a candy without using her hands, placed the cock behind her cheek and pulled it back a few inches so that the huge organ stretched her mouth from the inside. All this the little bitch tried to do as quietly as possible, obviously not wanting to wake Shiala who was sleeping on the bed. Elizabeth collected her own saliva from the captain's cock, swallowed it, and later used it to wet John's powerful organ. All the while, her hand continued to caress her pussy - Shepard could see that a veritable puddle of sexual secretions had already formed beneath the girl. Suddenly, Baynham jerked, clenched her legs, pulled away from the organ, and literally buried herself in the Captain's balls, ignoring her own saliva that was beginning to run down her face. She began to cum. She tried in vain to hold back her moans, but the pleasure Elizabeth was receiving was too intense. And the scientist's sensual groan that awoke Shiala.

Azari opened her eyes and looked away for a few seconds, as if trying to figure out what was going on, before turning to see what was happening. Elizabeth didn't see that Azari was awake. She was working on Shepard's cock again, this time jerking it furiously with both hands. Her inexperience with a reproductive organ was more than made up for by the enthusiasm with which she fondled the Commander's cock. It towered over the young beauty like a monument, and right now the girl was licking the base of it, not forgetting to caress the captain's balls with her warm tongue. Shepard was teetering between ecstasy and real life, and though he saw the Azari awaken, he did not realize it.

Shiala did not take her eyes off the sexual act. She sat up abruptly in bed, her mouth open in surprise, her enchanting green eyes wide and magical against her blue face. She said nothing, but watched with undisguised interest. Her eyes gleamed playfully and her body flexed playfully when she saw how eagerly Elizabeth thrust her mouth onto the captain's cock. The scientist didn't take it deep, obviously not expecting her throat to be able to hold such a huge tool, even though it was soaked with her own saliva. Shepard liked what was happening, and he wasn't going to tyrannize the young whore's throat, as the captain had already called Elizabeth to himself.

In fact, he was much more interested in Shiala's behavior. Azari had already made her position as observer clear: she sat comfortably on the bed, bent over like a tigress, and then slowly unbuttoned her jumpsuit. The alien beauty looked the Commander straight in the eye, as if testing his stamina. But Shepard couldn't look her in the eye, especially when she unzipped her clothes. The tight fabric of the jumpsuit began to fall away, revealing to the Captain first the girl's graceful blue neck, then the sexy bones of her collarbone, and finally her rounded breasts with dark blue, small, erect nipples. The sight was so sexy that Shepard almost showered Elizabeth's mouth with his cum... But he held back, even though he felt his orgasm coming.

Meanwhile, Shiala continued to tease him. She kneeled on the bed and gently ran her hands over her body, pulling the jumpsuit down even lower, revealing a slender stomach with a small belly button. Then she turned her back to Shepard and began to slowly remove the leather jumpsuit. Everything seemed to happen in slow motion. First the girl showed her tailbone, which Shepard wanted to lick with his tongue. Then the leather jumpsuit slid lower, exposing the Azarian beauty's ass with its tiny dark blue hole. And finally... Pussy... It was all wet, as if the girl had soaked it with saliva beforehand. Shiala's blue labia were generously lubricated with the juices of her secretions, and Shepard could literally feel the heat emanating from the Azari's hole.

It was his imagination, of course, but he really did feel hot because at that moment Elizabeth, still in control of his cock, suddenly tried to force the captain's organ down her throat. Of course, she failed; a loud gagging sound filled the room, and the girl swallowed the lump that came to her mouth and closed her eyes, trying to wipe away the tears that came as a result of choking. And at that moment, Shepard's cock began spurting cum.

It erupted in a torrent of cum into Elizabeth's mouth, which she hadn't expected, and when she pulled back, it poured over the girl's face, splattering her mouth, nose, and half-closed eyelids in thick, even streaks. Some of the semen fell on the beauty's research robe, a few drops landed on her bare thighs. Most of it landed on her face - Elizabeth couldn't even open her eyes.

- Shepard... - she whispered, stunned. But at that moment Shiala rose from the bed, completely naked, and sat down beside her. Elizabeth turned her head in her direction, unable to see the azari. Shiala, however, seemed amused by the situation. She suddenly cradled the girl's head, then moved closer to her face and began to lick the Commander's sperm with her tongue, swallowing it like a delicious yogurt. Elizabeth wrinkled her nose at the touch of another man's tongue on her face, but was obviously not uncomfortable. In fact, as Shiala ran her tongue over Elizabeth's lips, she moved forward and wrapped her lips around the Azari's tongue, kissing her passionately.

12