Mass Effect Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shiala responded immediately. The room filled with the moans of the two beautiful girls, their lips locked in an ecstasy of pleasure and their hands caressing each other. Elizabeth's hands tentatively caressed the Azari's body, while the sapphire beauty's graceful palms slid down the scientist's body, slipping under her lab coat, playing with her pussy and causing Baynem to squirm with pleasure. Shiala's hand slid into Elizabeth's sweet cave and two blue fingers sank into the young human beauty's wet hole, and at the same moment she arched in a second orgasm, moaning so loudly that Shepard feared someone might hear her. But his worry only lasted a second. For Shiala suddenly turned to him and, biting her lower lip, looked down at his cock as it began to rise again. Elizabeth, breathing heavily from another orgasm, reached for it, but was stopped hard by the Azari, who grabbed her hair, jerked her back so that she screamed in pain, and, touching her earlobe with her lips, said:

- Let me show you how it is really done.

Then Shiala ran her tongue over Elizabeth's earlobe, causing her to close her eyes in pleasure and pull away. Then the asari crawled on her knees to Shepard's cock. He looked down at the sapphire beauty, waiting to see what the alien whore had in store for him. And she didn't keep the captain waiting long. Asari wrapped her hand around the base of John's cock and then, without further foreplay, slid her throat down onto it.

The head of his cock pushed into Shiala's throat. There was a squeezing sound, and the asari grimaced, but didn't pull back an inch. She took a deep breath through her nose and began to slowly push the captain's cock down her own throat. Her nostrils flared in time with her heavy breathing, her eyes wide open and tears streaming from them, but she persisted. The pleasure Shepard felt was incomparable - he could only moan and watch as inch by inch his huge organ disappeared into the Azari's mouth. Elizabeth sat with her mouth open, gently stroking her own clit, unable to take her eyes off Shiala in rapturous envy.

Azari was only five centimeters away from total victory. The girl couldn't stand the pressure on her throat any longer, her thirst for oxygen overriding her instincts, and she pulled away, taking a ragged, deep breath, causing Shepard to almost pass out from the blissful sensation of his cock slipping out of her tight throat. Her hands immediately wrapped around the Captain's organ and began to jerk violently, causing Shepard to gasp even more and squeeze his eyes shut.

- Do you want to try? - it was Shiala who suggested that Elizabeth repeat her action. The girl nodded with commendable enthusiasm, moved forward, and soon the Commander's cock was back in her hot mouth, dominated by her active tongue. She licked the head a few times while holding the cock in her mouth, then held her breath and tried to take the cock as deep as she could. Of course, she wasn't even a quarter of the way in. Tears welled up in her eyes and the girl coughed, but she didn't let the cock out of her mouth. She tried again and again, swallowing more and more of the excited organ each time.

Shiala, meanwhile, stood to her full height and snuggled up to Shepard so he could feel the warmth of her body. The alien beauty began to cover the captain with kisses. She started with his lower abdomen, then moved to his abs and finally to his chest. Her hands were quite adept at freeing John's body from his t-shirt. Once the man was completely naked, the Azari nestled against him, and he moaned as he felt her excited nipples rub against his body. That didn't last long, though; Shiala became interested again in the Commander's cock, which was raping Elizabeth's throat. She stroked the scientist's head gently and then pressed the back of the girl's head. Elizabeth swallowed the cock even deeper, but she coughed, choked on her saliva and secretions, and fell backwards.

As soon as her lips were free of Shepard's cock, Shiala gave Elizabeth a sweet kiss. Their tongues intertwined in a sexual dance during this passionate intimacy, and then the azari pulled away and swallowed Shepard's cock herself. She didn't drop to her knees, allowing Elizabeth complete dominance below. The scientist didn't need the invitation, and soon the Commander's balls were bathed in a warm sensation of bliss and pleasure as the girl's mouth played a lustful game with his balls. This time Shiala did not demonstrate the wonders of her deep throat. She confined herself to a wet blowjob - her mouth moist from the abundance of drool that flowed down onto Elizabeth. The scientist's hair, face, and eyes were covered in Azari's drool, but Baynham didn't seem to notice, enjoying the process of sucking on Shepard's testicles. He felt like he was about to come again, but he couldn't afford it now. First...

The Commander gave Shiala a hard slap on the ass. She pulled away from his cock, looked up at John, and then he pulled her up by her neck. Azari didn't even flinch, just opened her sexy mouth and let out a provocative moan.

John literally threw Azari Commando onto the bed. She dropped to her belly and immediately lifted her ass invitingly, shifting her weight to the front of her body and opening her pussy lips with her hand, inviting Shepard to enter. Pulling away from Elizabeth, John approached the Azari from behind and placed his huge organ against Shiala's sweet hole, entering her in one sharp, rough motion. The blue beauty let out a loud moan and began to frantically rub her clit as Shepard fucked her pussy like a wild warren. Elizabeth simply crawled back to the table, leaned against it and gently stroked her pussy, watching the frenzied, frantic coitus with interest.

The room was filled with screams and wet slaps of Shepard's balls against the clitoris tortured by the blue finger. Time disappeared, dissolved in the mad process of lust and passion. And then the first orgasm hit Azari head on. She squeezed her eyes shut, hundreds, no, thousands of the brightest stars flashing in her brain, her body twisting in agonizingly sweet spasms.... But Shepard didn't stop. He was still fucking the alien's pussy at the same rapid pace, watching as Elizabeth took off her lab coat, smeared with secretions. Her breasts were smaller than Shiala's. The small brown nipples looked so innocent against the beauty's snow-white skin that the captain immediately wanted to touch them with his tongue. But the girl was far away and Shepard was busy fucking Shiala, who was experiencing another wild orgasm. Only then did the Commander feel that his finale was also near.

He made a few more rhythmic movements, exited the nearly unconscious Shiala's pussy and turned to Elizabeth. There was no need to tell the young scientist what to do. She knelt down, wrapped her small hands around John's cock and began to jerk it rapidly. She kept her mouth open and directed his cock not at her face but at her body. And when, with a loud Shepard's groan, white cum spurted from his childbearing organ, it covered the entire surface of the young beauty's slender body. It was on her breasts, on her shoulders, on her stomach, dripping onto her flushed pussy, onto her clit, which Elizabeth immediately began to rub with her left hand. Shepard thought that would be the end of it, but no - the excited scientist began to smear the Commander's secretions all over herself with her right hand. Her skin glistened with the Captain's semen, and the moment Elizabeth picked up one of John's clots with her finger and sent it into her mouth, a new orgasm, more powerful than the previous two, hit her. The girl jerked as if she'd been electrocuted, twitched, screamed, and only a few minutes later was quiet, whimpering softly. Shepard pulled away from the scientist and looked around.

Shiala seemed to be asleep, remaining in the same position the Commander had fucked her. Elizabeth, on the other hand, was curled up on the floor and seemed to be in some kind of trance. She lay with her eyes closed, whimpering like a puppy, her legs wrapped around her knees. She was glistening with Shepard's semen, and there was a pool of the girl's secretions beneath her glistening body.

- That's what I mean, the gratitude for the rescue, - the man said quietly, so as not to disturb the beauties, and began to search for his clothes. When he found it, he quickly dressed and, looking back at the two girls for the last time, left the room, not forgetting to close the door behind him. And as the man stepped outside and breathed in the cool night air, he heard the engines of an Alliance ship coming in for a landing. Humanitarian aid and security for the colonists had arrived, so there was nothing for John to do in the colony now. He smiled at his own thoughts and walked slowly to the dock where his favorite Normandy awaited his return, ready for departure.

12