Mass Effect Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No, not irritation or painful displeasure, but another groan of excitement. Shepard didn't want to wait any longer. He placed the head of the cock, lubricated with massage oil and Azari saliva, against Sha'ira's anus and pressed a little. After another loud moan of pleasure from the alien, he penetrated her ass. The Consort wrapped her arms around the massage table and, contrary to Shepard's expectations, moved backwards, halfway up his cock with her ass. Shepard's cock easily entered the blue-skinned beauty's lubricated, tight ass, and so, squeezing the Azari's right buttock, the man began to plunge his penis deeper into the Consort's black hole. She breathed heavily, alternating rare deep sighs with moans of intense pleasure. Her own sexual secretions, mixed with massage oil, dripped from her wet, excited pussy onto the floor.

-- Captain. Deeper. I want to take it all.

Grabbing Sha'ira's blue ass with both hands, Shepard gave the Azari's left buttock a light slap. He whispered, "You dirty blue slut!" and plunged almost the full length of his penis into the woman's ass.

-- Oh, Goddess!

Azari immediately shook in a powerful orgasm, her sexy, beautiful body shaking as she moved her backside and thrust herself onto the man's cock. Clutching her own breasts, the woman cried out, unable to control the unimaginably pleasurable sensation that engulfed her body, and immediately caught herself in another orgasm. Slipping off the Captain's cock, Sha'ira fell to the floor, clutching her pussy with her legs and letting out a long, satisfied moan... At the same moment, the head of Shepard's cock penetrated her lips.

-- Work, bitch, - he ordered, and the Azari immediately rushed to comply, unable to resist. John didn't hesitate - as he had done a few minutes earlier, he placed his palm on the woman's head and began to rape the blue alien's throat as she stared with her beautiful eyes at the huge organ penetrating her mouth. But John couldn't hold back any longer, and with a loud groan he began to cum right down the Azari's throat.

She tried to pull away, but Shepard held her tight. He could feel the hot cum pouring from his cock right down the beauty's throat, and she obediently endured it, swallowing only occasionally and giving the captain new and incredible sensations. Eventually she choked, unable to control the flow of white cum, and it spilled out of her mouth and onto the floor. After another ten seconds, Shepard pulled his cock out of the Azari's mouth and slapped the head against her face a few times.

Looking up and down at the kneeling beautiful woman, her sexy face smeared with cum, drool and tears, the man couldn't help but smugly conclude:

-- Now I know what it means to really relax, my dear Consort. I think I should visit you more often.

Azari struggled to get to her feet, but they wouldn't hold her. So she just sat down on the massage table, legs overhanging, and looked at her body covered in oil, drool, and Shepard's secretions.

-- I'm afraid I don't have any free visiting hours for the next few months, Captain.

Her voice was surprisingly as commanding as it had been during their first conversation.

-- Anyway, I will ask you to leave now. I have other meetings waiting for me and I need time to prepare for them.

12