Mass Effect: Renegade Nympho 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The commander pushed those thoughts out of her mind. It was ridiculous! There was no way she could even if she wanted to. His cock would most certainly split her in half. Plus, she had something more important to do at the moment.

"Hohoho, getting frisky now, huh," chortled Septimus as Jane squats right above his crotch though she doesn't sit on his lap. She sways her mesmerizing hips as the Turian licked his lips.

He reaches to grab her ass, but she slaps his hands away. "Nuh uh. No touching."

"Pah! You little tease!"

Jane swings her hips as she faces him. Her hands move up her body to then cup her breasts as the Turian watched with rapt fascination. That was exactly what she was looking for. The human gets on her knees while her hands run up the Turian's long legs. He shivers in anticipation as she removes his belt buckle and pulls off his pants. The woman pulls out his cock and hums with appreciation.

"Yes, where were we, general?"

His face was flushed with arousal as he responds in a husky voice. "I seem to recall your pretty little mouth was on my fat, Turian rod!"

Jane hums gently as she strokes his hardening cock. She makes it look like her lips were about to touch the tip when she suddenly pulls back.

"Huh? Hey! What are you doing," asked Septimus with indignation as she stands up.

Jane chuckles as she snaps the belt like a whip several times. "Oh, don't be surprised, dear general. I want to have a little fun first."

The human uses the belt to run along his calf muscles and his thighs. Septimus groans as she teases him with his own belt. Whenever she would get close to his crotch, she would yank the belt back. After several more times, the Turian groaned impatiently.

"Enough of this! I require your mouth. Now."

Jane chides him. "Not yet, general."

She moves behind him running her soft hands along the front of his torso up to his chest and shoulders. Septimus sighs as he leans back closing his eyes as she massaged him. Her touch then went down to his biceps then his forearms then his wrists then-.

"Argh! What-what are you doing?!?"

Septimus feels something binding his wrists tightly as he tries to squirm.

"Hold still, you...got it!"

"Shepard! What is the meaning of this?!? Answer me," barked the Turian as he tried to move his body.

Jane steps in front of him crossing her arms as she looks down at him with disdain. "Not so tough now, are you? You want to know why? Well, it's simple. You're an obnoxious jackass who needs to be humbled."

"Hah! And what will you do, slut! Suck me off again?"

She turns walks away. "No. In fact..."

The woman stops in front of Xeltan who had been watching the whole time with interest. Her left hand presses against the shaft of his throbbing hard on.

"Increasing arousal. What are you doing, commander?"

"Well, Septimus over there has been very diabolical. Blaming you for the information leak. Pitting you against Sha'ira. And even selling some of your government's secrets to the black market."

"You-! That was supposed to be between us," roars Septimus with indignation.

She ignored him and continues. "-and on top of all that, he trashes you behind your back saying how much of a fool and oaf you are."

"Impending resognation. But I am one, commander. I lost information. I put lives in danger. I have failed my people."

"Shhh. It's alright. I'm going to make Septimus pay and you're going to help me."

"Tepid incredulity. How so?"

Jane glides her hand along his pole marveling at how large it is in comparison. The low rumble of his voice reverberates from his slits.

"You just have to sit back and enjoy. Let me do the work," purred the woman as she felt a cloud of lust come over her body. "Do you like my body, Xeltan?"

"I-Increasing bashfulness. Y-yes. It...it is...pleasant."

"Pleasant, huh? That's one way to put it," teased Jane as her index finger encircles the tip of his length. Now that she had a closer look, his member was pinker and softer than she realized. It was such a marvel to behold.

"You...untie me this instance!"

Jane scowls as his outburst interrupts the mood. She walks over, grabs his discarded pants then shoves them between his mandibles. Septimus furrows his brows, but he couldn't say anything with the cloth in his mouth.

"Good. Now, shut up and watch."

She jumps out of the way as he tries to kick her. "Whoa! I'm going to make you regret that."

As she walks back to Xeltan, she notices his black eyes were observing her. He sees her and averts his gaze shyly. There was something that made her want to please him and she was interested to see how his body would react to her touch.

"Mmm, have you ever seen another species naked," asked Jane as she resumed her gentle ministrations with both hands now.

"Growing nervousness. I...yes..."

"Is that right? No need to be ashamed, Xeltan. A hard working diplomat like you needs to unwind somehow. And by the looks of it-," Jane purrs as she leans her whole body against his pole feeling the warmth and throbbing flesh. "-you have a lot to offer."

The diplomat makes a low humming noise as he blinks slowly savoring the contact with her skin. As she waited for his senses to catch up, the commander realized that her cheek was against the tip of his cock. He was so large that his rod was almost as tall as she was even in his seated position!

Her body began moving on its own as it humped along his erect mast. Jane's nether region was getting wetter and wetter by the moment as she inhaled his musk. Maybe he was meticulous with his hygiene, but he didn't smell as bad as she anticipated. It was a dry, earthy scent that was not too unpleasant.

"So, does Sha'ira do this with you?"

"Growing discomfort. I...I cannot...I...do not want...to say."

"Is that right? No need to be bashful. You can tell me, Xeltan. I'm sure she really appreciates your large...presence."

"Passive acceptance. "Yes. She...does..."

Jane could sense he did not want to share more so she cuts in. "Of course, she's a professional. She would have an eye for an impressive specimen such as yourself."

She glances back to see that Septimus was still glaring at them and he was banging his feet against the floor. Unfortunately for him, his chair was glued to the floor so it was just impotent rage.

"I'm sure she much prefers your tool over someone who is less endowed like say...Septimus."

The furiously muffled cries confirmed her words had stung. To make it sting even more, she turns and kisses the hard flesh. Xeltan groans as his cock twitches and she could feel the movement throughout her body. The thrill of it was making it hard for her to breathe. Maybe she was enjoying this a bit too much. She needed to cool down a bit.

Jane reluctantly steps back as she composes herself. She looks down and sees her black sports bra was soaked along with her panties. Her eyes moves back up to see that Xeltan was looking at her with anticipation or was it worry? You can never tell with Elcors. She smiles as she pulls her bra over her head. Her buoyant breasts pop and shake into view. The Elcor's eyes slowly widen as he takes in the sight of her topless body.

She seductively slides her hands down her body to slip off her wet panties. Then Jane puts her hands on the back of her head as she juts out her chest posing for him.

"So, how do I compare to Sha'ira?"

"G-growing admiration. It is...marvelous. Different, but beautiful."

Jane feels a flush rise to her cheeks. It felt good to show off her body, especially to an appreciative observer like Xeltan. Even though he didn't say much, his subtle reaction told her what she needed to know. It made her want to impress him more. She saunters to him licking her lips sensuously. Xeltan was panting as she approached then his body spasmed suddenly.

"Impending-"

The Elcor closes his eyes as he loudly moans shaking the room. His impressive rod twitches as ropes and ropes of his discharge fire into the air. Jane watched with fascination as his goo splashes and paints the ceiling. Some of it lands on her, but she didn't mind. She was preoccupied with the force of his eruption which was incredible! Not only that, but there was so much of it too! As he finishes, Xeltan slumps as his eyes weakly blink.

"Wow. That was...quite the load," said Jane as she pushes off some of his thick discharge which coated her torso. A part of her was tempted to taste it and she licked her finger to find that the taste wasn't too bad. "Though, I hope you're not done yet."

His cock was now half mast as it sagged from the top half. She wanted to see if he could get hard again and she had an idea. The woman climbs onto his chest then sits on his crotch right above the base of his member. She shivers as her drenched pussy lips make contact with his pelvis. Jane leans forward to use her hands to stroke him.

Xeltan was still bathing in his post orgasmic glow. The sensation in his groin caught his attention and he opens his eyes to see the human woman with her back to him. The tantalizing undulation of her back muscles informed him that she was responsible for his returning arousal.

Jane could feel him hardening once more and she smiled. She nearly jumped out of her skin when she felt something behind her. However, Xeltan's touch was gentle as he pressed a digit timidly on her lower back.

"Go ahead, Xeltan. I don't mind."

"Cautious inquiry. Are you...sure?"

"Yes, don't be afraid. It feels good for me too."

"Hopeful anticipation. I...wished to touch your pink flesh, commander."

He slowly runs his fingers up and down her back as she groans arching her back. His touch was so feather light, yet arousing. The prodding progressively pushes her body close to his shaft until she is pressed against it. Jane bites her lips as she notices his rapidly pulsing cock is wedged right between her breasts.

"I saw you staring at my chest earlier, but I think you'd prefer a more hands on experience, wouldn't you," asked the woman seductively pressing her chest together engulfing his cock in her warm pillows. Jane found that it was easy to move up and down because of the lubrication from his cum.

Sokn, the slick sounds of her boob job fill the room as the pair forgets about the third observer who was still struggling against his binds while sporting an erection. Despite his outrage, the look of pure arousal on Shepard's face as she bit her lip was stirring a primal list within Septimus. He only wished it was him causing it. The humiliation of knowing it was Xeltan of all creatures made it even more taboo and he hated how his body betrayed him. Surely, the human was playing this up! There was no way that bumbling oaf could invoke this kind of reaction from her!

Xeltan groans as he caresses her back enjoying the sight of her aluring curve. His phallus was relishing the feel of her soft skin working in concert with her hard muscles to pleasure him. The contrast between her soft breasts and her hard, flexing abdominals provided a unique experience that overwhelmed his senses. However, he wasn't the only one aroused by all this movement.

"Oh, stars! I can't believe...this is...making me...so hot! I'm...about....about to...cuuuuum!"

Jane arches her back as her eyes flutter. Her pussy gushes as her love juices coat the base of Xeltan's cock while he strokes her back. He marveled at the way her body writhed in climax, especially the way her muscles flexed as she rolled her lush hips.

"Oh, Xeltan...that was amazing! You really...really made me feel good. Why...why don't we try...a different position?"

The commander then turns her body around so she is facing him. "Since you seem to like my back so much..."

"Growing inspiration. I do. It is very soft...beautiful. I wish...to help."

Xeltan begins to stand up and cradles his cock and her body as his position changes. He lets go and she is surprised to find that his erection was hard enough to hold her up on its own.

"By all that is...this is so hot," breathed Jane as she was reminded of the power of the alien she was with. It was easy to forget that this gentle creature could crush her with his bare hands at any moment.

He reaches out then stops.

"Go on. I said you can touch me, Xeltan."

The Elcor hums in affirmation and gently glides his right hand up the side of her body as she sighs. His hand then timidly props up her breast testing the weight. He looks at her for a few seconds seeking her approval and she nods. His grey hands then fondle her sensitive chest as she exhales lifting up her back a few centimeters.

"Yes! Touch me, Xeltan!"

"Growing excitement. As you wish, commander."

He uses his other hand to feel up her strong left leg relishing her soft, pink skin against his rough, grey skin. The diplomat did not want to admit it to the human, but he did occasionally watch adult alien films on the extranet so he knew what to do next.

"Aaaaaahhhh!"

Jane lifts her back even more as he inserts a thick digit into her wet snatch. "Oh, Xeltan, it...feels big...thick..."

The Elcor methodically pistons his finger while stimulating her breasts. The combined actions had the effect of sliding her sweaty body up and down his now fully erect shaft.

"Uh, oooohhhh! O-one more? Aaaahhh! You're...stretching me out," moaned Jane as her eyes flutter from the pressure in her loins.

While he wasn't fast, Xeltan's finger was big and rough which was more than enough to stimulate her smooth walls. Soon, she was gasping as she felt her body respond.

"I can't...feels too good! Uh...uh...aaaaahhhh!"

Jane cums as her juices splatter against his two fingers. However, Xeltan doesn't stop. In fact, he begins to move his hips with excitement.

"Oooo! Aaaaaahhh! Uuuhhhh! Can't...stop...cumming!"

The human woman's head is thrown back as she experiences orgasm after orgasm. Above her, the Elcor was breathing laboriously as his cock twitches while gliding along her undulating back and plump behind.

"Escalating excitement. Release...imminent...commander...feels...slick...good...impending...expulsion..."

Xeltan roars as he climaxes. It was unlike anything he'd felt before as his sensory overload made him have an almost out-of-body experience. Jane's eyes roll back as she has one last orgasm. The combined moans and cries of pleasure of the couple reverberate throughout the room while they gasped and panted.

Their mutual release took its toll as the Elcor fell on his back shaking the room while the human commander collapsed into a puddle of his thick discharge.

After some time, Jane gets up and wipes off the semen so she can get dressed. She almost forgot about Septimus. Almost. The human woman crosses her arms as she looks at the Turian who was covered in Xeltan's dried semen.

"Heh, wow. His ejaculation really is strong if he can hit you from back there. And you're still hard too! What a freak! Let me just..."

Jane takes out her omnitool and takes a picture of Septimus covered in the Elcor's semen sporting an erection.

"Ah, what a masterpiece. Maybe next time you'll think twice before you shoot off that big mouth of yours."

The general furiously struggles, no doubt cursing her, as she walks away with a satisfied smile. Back in her room, Jane is typing on her omnitool then she sends the message. The commander then groans as she feels a sharp pain which shoots through her head. She had no idea how much time had passed, but when she gains consciousness, she was drenched in sweat.

"By the stars...I might actually have to see Chakwas about this."

There was a pinging sound and Jane read the message from her omnitool. She smiles and forwards it to Joker. Hopefully, he will enjoy his session with Sha'ira tomorrow.

12