Mass Effect: Sister Trickster

Story Info
Maelia teased her brother for too long, and now gets fucked.
7k words
4.64
6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

Author's note: A request for my friend about his Turians! It was very fun to write, I loved their dynamic! :D

*****

Their last job went very well, almost suspiciously so. Neither of the siblings got in the harm's way, at least not directly, and they didn't even have to shoot a single round. No explosions, either. All they had to do is look threatening and follow a rich volus around while he did his rounds at his businesses. If Maeus and Maelia made a list of the easiest credits they ever made, that job certainly would take a high place. That volus had deep pockets, and he was fond of the effect the pair of turians had on others. Everything considered, the biggest downside of that work was how boring it was. Not that Maeus minded. A little peace and quiet now and then was refreshing. His sister, on the other hand? It was hell for her. Being a babysitter for a little alien lost its charm in the first hour. Anytime the volus was out of earshot, she voiced her complaints. Saying how bored she was, even questioning if all the credits were worth it. It was a miracle she didn't do something out of line. That happened way too often with Maelia. Each time it resulted in a pay cut and a ton of embarrassment on his part.

Once they got their credits, his sister was very persistent about having some fun. In Maelia's case, that could either mean explosions or going to the local bar. It didn't really matter if Maeus was in the mood or not. Allowing her to go on her own with access to their hard-earned pay was asking for trouble. He joined her, drank together and had a pretty great time. Before the hour could get too late, Maelia excused herself and left early. She was tired and apparently not feeling that well. It was odd to see her go from chasing excitement to wishing for the peace of their home, but Maeus didn't press further. He almost went back with her, but she insisted he should stay and relax. They met some fun people, and she didn't want to ruin it for him. In the end, the choice was made by his companions that dragged him back for another round of drinks. Maelia promised she would message him once she made it home, and with that she sneaked out. Something she was excellent at with her tactical cloak.

He stayed in the bar for an hour or two more before he headed back home as well. It wasn't the same without his sister, and he wasn't the type to stay up the entire night. Maelia kept her word and sent him a brief message about how she was safe and sound. Reassuring to read, but hard to believe. He was always the responsible one. Always there to take care of her and all the troubles she got them both into. If anything, her writing a message like that was more alarming if she didn't.

The walk back home was uneventful, and soon he was standing before the door to their apartment. Hopefully, the message wasn't a trick of some kind. Going around while sick was the last thing she should do, but his sister was reckless at times. Maeus unlocked the door, went inside, and double checked if it was locked. Could never be too safe on Omega.

Their home, while not the biggest, was quite comfortable. Both of the siblings had their own room, and there even was a designated kitchen. The only downside was the location—it was hardly near the heart of the Omega, but it had its advantages. There were no clubs blasting music outside their window all the time and the area was relatively safe. As safe as one can be on Omega, anyway.

"Mal? You awake?" he asked. If she was truly sick, she might have gone to bed early. If that was the case, he would sneak out in the morning to pick up some meds for her. There was no response at first; only a notification on his omni-tool about getting a new message.

"Yes ;)" It read. Odd way to reply when she could just talk to him. Maybe she really wasn't home? But how could she hear him if that was the case? His sister being a natural-born trickster was getting to him. She could just be feeling sick and didn't want to talk, and he was looking too deeply into it.

"I hope you're feeling better. Do you want to eat something? My treat," he continued, taking off his jacket and shoes to get more comfortable. This time there was no reply, not even a message. It was unlike her to say no to free food. Something was definitely up, but the question was—what?

First thing he did was head to her room. It was empty. Not a single trace of her. Of course, it was too much to expect her to be in bed. The turian crept to the hallway, looking around for any sign of his sister. Not the easiest task, considering she had access to cloak tech. After so many pranks and her using it often in the field, developed a 6th sense of a sort. Whenever she was looking at him, he could feel it. There were some clothes thrown on a chair. Same ones she was wearing back at the bar. At the very least, she returned home at some point.

The hallway was still empty. It was time to look elsewhere. There were only so many spots she could hide in, so as long as he made sure she hadn't moved, he would find her. Maeus was tempted to check his room first, but that option felt a little too obvious. Instead, he continued his search in the bathroom.

The turian opened the door, expecting a lot of things. The room could be empty, her sister could be there, or she could even be using her cloak in an attempt to hide. What he didn't expect was a cloud of flour exploding right into his face. Maeus took a step back, completely dazed, and choked on the white powder. To make it all worse, he could make out a distant giggle coming from somewhere in their apartment.

"Mal, I swear," he said, pausing for a moment to cough once again, "your pranks are getting old really fast."

He wouldn't admit it, but she really got him there. A flour bomb was an invention only her mind could come up with, and it caught him off guard. Hardly the worst thing she pranked him with, but certainly one of the messiest ones. His sister never cleaned up after her messes, always leaving it to him. He had the urge to take out the vacuum and take care of it, but that could wait until he found her. Maelia had something planned, and he had the sneaking suspicion their apartment would get dirtier before it got tidy.

The turian grabbed one of the towels and used it to get as much flour off him as he could. Most of it was gone. Most. He still would need a long shower after this was all done to get the rest of it out of the crannies of his carapace. With one room clear, there wasn't much of a reason to stay there. He opened the door and left, only to be forced to hop back in after taking a step outside. There was a sharp feeling under his foot, and he instantly knew what it was. A push pin. One of the favorite methods for his sister to torment him with. They were never bad enough to cause him any actual damage. They normally bent or were mildly painful. Maeus didn't want to think how bad those would be on someone with thinner skin, like an Asari. He also didn't want to think about what Maelia could do if she ever made a more vicious version of them. Hopefully, he would never find out.

One trap was Maelia feeling bored. Two were trouble. What made matters worse was how the pin wasn't there when he went inside the bathroom. She was toying with him, most likely watching the show unfold, hidden somewhere. It was the definitive proof his sister was around the home, however. At least his search wouldn't end up with him being the fool. Or so he hoped.

"Mal, if you come out now, I won't be too angry. The food offer is still up," he said, hoping that maybe that bargain will end the little game of hers sooner. No reply. Of course. He rubbed his temple and took a deep sigh to keep his cool. She wanted him to explode and get frustrated. She always did. It was difficult to avoid giving her that satisfaction, but he sure as hell would try.

Next stop was the kitchen. He was more careful now, if not a little paranoid. Always looking around, trying to spot anything that would suggest his sister was nearby. It kept his mind so busy he almost walked into the door that refused to open. Something was wrong. The door to the kitchen was set to be automated, yet even after using his omni-tool it refused to budge. A red prompt appeared, stating that the user Maeus was not allowed access. Bingo. He grinned to himself, now sure he found where that little prankster was hiding. It was only a matter of finding a way to get through.

Hacking was one way of going about it. He might still have enough omni-gel lying around to slap on the door, but sometimes the safest option was to play by her rules. The door's holographic interface continued to flash red, refusing access, but there were other ways around a locked door.

With a few presses of the interface, he was presented with a password input. Chances of getting it right were low, but maybe he would be lucky for once. After all, spending your entire life with a person made you know them quite well.

He began typing out various words, thinking about what his dear sister might lock a door with. His name didn't work, which was to be expected; the word "explosions" didn't work either... and that was his best guess. The pool of possible passwords was running thin, and he made zero progress. One attempt caused the screen to load for a moment. It got his hopes up, but then it only spat out that it was the wrong password yet again.

Maeus could barely believe it when he saw the out of place, humorously bad addition to the password screen. It was a 'Forgot your password?' button that looked like a piece of code that had been taken from an entirely different system and simply slapped into the holographic interface. He pressed it anyway, morbid curiosity making him want to know what else she did. The turian expected a pop up that said "Too bad", or something that would make the omni-gel solution the only way. He couldn't be more wrong.

It was simple. Too simple. The recovery option to bypass the door was to simply say a phrase that would show up on the screen. It mentioned that for security reasons it would be recorded as well. With a raised brow, he selected continue.

"Mal? Seriously?" he asked, not sure if she could still hear him. The good news was that he didn't have to scold her later for making him waste omni-gel. The bad news was he had to say something silly and for his sister to get a recording of it. He sighed with defeat. "Mal is very cute. And her explosions are... totally awesome." It wasn't enough. The door, as if it had a mind of its own, demanded more enthusiasm. With the sloppy work of adding a password, he didn't expect his sister to add a module to the door that could detect enthusiasm. She was listening in. Maeus could imagine his sister having a big shit-eating grin on her face as she did, no doubt enjoying his suffering. "Mal is very cute! Her explosions are totally awesome!" he said again, trying his best to sound genuine. Not the case. It was very forced and the fact he was annoyed showed. Still, it was good enough for the door. The panel turned green and with a soft hiss, it opened.

He wasn't about to make the same mistake twice. Maelia was toying with him. First thing he checked after he had access to the kitchen was if there were any more traps around. Especially pins. Unsurprisingly, a few were just waiting for his foot. "Nice try." He bent over and picked up every single one. What he didn't notice was a container of water above him, about to fall over. Just as he got up with a handful of pins, it dropped, giving him a cold shower with all the liquid it held within. The sensation made him gasp first, before a frown formed on his face.

"I'm starting to think you are just trying to say I need a shower. Mal, there are easier and far more polite ways of doing that," he said and ran his hand over his face, getting some of the liquid off. He then made his way to a kitchen counter. There were paper towels there, but the paranoia of another prank was kicking in. It was the first thing he would grab after the prank. He looked around the towels, trying to spot anything wrong with them. Nothing. Pleased, he grabbed a few and dried his body as much as he could. His clothes were soaked, not much to be done there. Taking them off would be putting himself at all sorts of risks with the crazy prankster around. He was too stubborn to change them before finding his sister as well.

To his huge disappointment, the kitchen wasn't her hiding spot. In retrospect, it was a little too obvious and too easy to get to. He couldn't dwell on it too long, because something moved against his leg repeatedly. It was a roomba. Problem was, they didn't own one, or so he thought. The little robot was a bit dusty up front, no doubt from the flour it just cleaned. It detected a water spill and was urging him to move out of the way so it could clean it. Did his sister finally learn to clean after herself?

"HOOOOOOONK!" The loud sound of the roomba echoed in their apartment, making the turian jump. It was the last thing Maeus expected, especially from such a small thing. He moved out of the way, not wishing to get another honk. There just had to be a catch anytime she did something remotely good.

Her pranks were starting to feel very tiring. It was supposed to be a relaxing day, with the two of them enjoying a meal together after a job well done. Sure, it wasn't the most interesting, but it didn't mean their home had to be a hazard just because of it. She was nowhere to be found, and with her cloak she might play hide and seek forever. Not the most encouraging thought.

"Little brooooother," her voice sounded from the other side of the apartment.

Maeus turned around toward it, now realizing where she hid. He should have trusted his gut feeling. It came from his room. Maybe that was what she hoped for. That the obvious choice would be too obvious and he would skip it. Or maybe he wasn't giving her enough credit, and she was ready no matter where he went.

He headed there right away, mindful of his every step. It surely had to be bait. She wouldn't just reveal her position and end her little game like that. Still, he got to his room with no problems. Once there, he could feel her eyes on him. She was there. Had to be.

"You had your fun. Now show yourself," he said as he went further into his room. He looked at every corner, searching for a sign of her. He was fairly angry, but he kept it all down. In the end, all the pranks were harmless, and she even cleaned up the flour. Credit where credit was due.

Instead of his sister appearing, a small object rolled on the floor. Maeus looked at it with disbelief - it was a... grenade. With her fondness for things explosive, his mind tried to quickly decide if it was fake or not. His sister wouldn't seriously hurt him, he knew that much. On the other hand, she could go a bit too far with anything that could do collateral damage. He might be safe, but his room...

It was better to be safe than sorry. He dropped on the floor as far away as he could, making sure his feet were facing the grenade. There was no loud bang. No sudden mess in the room. Instead, there was a loud hissing sound coming out of it while the temperature dropped. It covered the floor in slippery ice in just seconds. The turian tried to get up, only to lose his balance and fall over. All while she finally appeared, giggling at the show.

"Maelia, I swear—" before he could even finish, yet another attempt of getting up failed with him landing on the ice. He had enough. He could forgive the previous pranks, but this one? Using an actual grenade in his room, no doubt without previous tests? It was reckless. Sure, nothing bad happened, but even then, once it melted, the entire floor would be wet, including his carpet. Maeus couldn't get up, but he could crawl. He made his way to where his sister was standing and reached out to grab her for leverage. A decent plan, if his hand didn't go through her body. A hologram. His anger clouded his mind to a point he didn't question how she was standing on a slippery surface without an issue.

"Almost had me there." Her voice sounded from the entrance to his room. "Recording you was such a good idea! Here!" she said and then he heard his own voice complimenting her explosions. Maeus turned around to give her the biggest glare he could. His sister used her omni-tool and the temperature in the room quickly rose. The ice was gone almost as quickly as it appeared, leaving only water behind.

Without saying a single word, he got up and stormed right to his sister. Her grin never left her face, even when he was standing before her, furious. She opened her mouth, about to say something, but he couldn't care less. He grabbed her shoulders and pushed her down and hard, interrupting her in the process. Maelia didn't fight him, but her smirk didn't leave her face yet. He was about to change that.

"Maeus, if you were pent up, you could have just said so..." It was hardly the first time she was on her knees for him. Her hands moved to his pants, eager to get started, but her brother moved away. He quickly pulled them down on his own, together with his underwear. His half-erect shaft came to the view, blue and with ridges following the length. "Tsk. You make me kneel on the wet floor, and you take awa- GAH!" Before she could even finish, he grabbed her head and forced his cock inside of her mouth.

Her audacity was too much. She made a mess and then had the nerve to complain about it, blaming it on him? Maelia was in a dire need of a lesson and he had just the tool for it. Once the initial surprise was gone, her cocky attitude resurfaced. Even with a mouth full of his length, it was still as if she was grinning. Her mouth closed around his shaft, and she began to softly suck. It felt good, even getting a groan out of him. But it wasn't enough. His dick was soon fully erect and with that, he could truly begin enjoying his sister.

He pushed deeper a few inches, opting to just hold it in her mouth. It was deep already, and with no room left he pushed it further, going down her throat an inch or two before pulling out completely. Maelia used the chance to cough, but soon her grin was back as she looked into his eyes. "What, are you done already? Maybe next time I need to—" Once again her attempt at speaking was interrupted. There was no holding back now. He held her head in place and began thrusting, getting satisfying wet sounds from his sister's mouth. During all the times they had sex in the past, she always liked to tease him. If given the chance, there was no doubt she would do it again. It's exactly why Maeus took what he wanted this time.

Each thrust went slightly deeper into her throat. First it was an inch, then two, but with the fury behind his movements it didn't take long for it to turn into throat-fucking. Maelia didn't fight back. Instead, she kept her mouth and throat relaxed so her brother could go wild. Maeus looked down, watching his masterwork. Her own spit made a mess around her mouth, the excess liquid dripping from her chin. Her eyes were a little teary from the occasional gag his shaft caused. It still wasn't enough. There was defiance in her eyes and the spark of her enjoying the brutal way he was treating her. If she wanted him to be rough, that's what she would get.

He took hold of her head and began pushing his shaft deeper and deeper. She gagged, her throat wonderfully tightening around his dick, and he kept going at it. With a loud groan, his balls met her chin. Maeus still pushed on, trying to give her more than he could, but to no avail. There was another wet sound beside the ones of her throat struggling to take the entire length. He glanced down and saw his sister's hand between her legs, making sure she was enjoying it as well. He really had to work on his punishments. She wasn't supposed to be enjoying them that much.

12