Mass Effect: Sister Trickster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With weak eyes, she looked up at him, asking him for a break. Finally, some obedience. He pushed deeper for the last time, his nuts rubbing on her chin before he pulled back. "You deserve a lot more for acting like a bitch, Maelia." The satisfaction was evident in his voice. He was brought back by his sister coughing a few times. Maybe he took it too far this time. But no, her hand was still between her legs, and he could make out quite a mess that was forming there. Not all the moisture beneath her was from that cryo grenade.

"G-God... I really need to do traps around here more often," she said between panting. The glare from her brother was very telling, so she continued. "Kidding! Just kidding. Mostly." The grin returned when he positioned himself before her with his cock pointing at her mouth again. They parted, but only slightly. Maeus had to push in to get in and hold her. Once again, he was enveloped by the soft insides of her mouth, then her throat. He took it slower this time, taking his time to enjoy having full control of his sister. There was the sneaking thought in his mind about how very wrong it is, but his anger and arousal made it so very easy to ignore.

The stress, the lack of release, all of it was building up to an orgasm. His shaft was throbbing more often, spewing pre-cum down her sister's gullet. It was all because of her, and he would make her pay. They filled his room with the wet slapping sounds of his thrusts into her mouth, spit now leaking down on her chest. "GAH GAH GAH." Accompanied it, together with the sounds of Mal getting off to the face-fucking. Both his hips and hands were at work, thrusting in and moving her head so she took him down to his base each time. The pressure kept on building up, and he couldn't stop his moans anymore. Sure, it was wrong, but it also felt so fucking good. With the last thrust, he buried himself in his sister's throat and exploded. Strings of ejaculate were shooting straight into her gullet, and he had a lot to give. She was right about one thing—he was pent up. And with his cock throbbing deep into her mouth, drowning her mouth with semen, she experienced it first hand.

He let go of her head, his shaft leaving her mouth with a wet pop. His sister coughed a few times, but in the end, she swallowed and showed her empty mouth to her brother. In the meantime, Maeus fell back on his bed. The orgasm was strong enough to make his knees go weak. Maelia recovered quickly after her punishment. She sneaked over to the bed, still on her knees, and grasped his cock. With care, she began licking on his still erect shaft, cleaning any leftovers.

"Oh my. Looks like all the anger is out of your system, and you are still stiff for your own sister," she said in a playful tone.

At least one of those statements was true, and her brother was about to show her. He shot up and pulled her to stand with him. Navigating her around was easy. With his size and strength, it took little effort to make her walk forward, facing away, until the pair met the nearest wall. She tried to turn around, but he kept the pressure on until her face was right against it.

"You are really asking for it," Maeus said, one hand holding both of her arms behind her back while the other kept against the wall. The one on her head moved down her neck, then her torso, until it reached her pants, grabbing around the waistline and pulling down on them.

"I wouldn't have to if you weren't so shy," she replied and struggled against him. Her behind was moving against his hand and legs, occasionally his erection. Even when in such a position Mal was a tease.

"I need to come up with a different way of punishing you. This doesn't seem to work," as he said that he also had an idea. Something his sister wouldn't expect. With her pants out of the way, her underwear was next to go. His hand went to the front of her and pulled down, feeling how absolutely soaked she was. Here he thought going that hard with oral might had been too far. Maelia was exposed now, and there was nothing to stop his hand from exploring between her folds. A single touch was enough for her to moan and writhe against the wall. Sensitive. It didn't look like she climaxed just yet. If his punishment would work like he expected, that wouldn't change anytime soon.

He grasped his length and moved closer behind her, rubbing it between her folds for a moment before going higher. "Oh, anal today?" she teased. Normally he would prepare her for it and take it slow, but after what she had done today? Not a chance. Maeus made sure she couldn't move, pinning her hard against the wall, and once the head of his cock was placed against her ring, he pushed in.

It was a tight fit, but with her at his mercy, there was nothing she could do to stop him. It was a good thing he never let go of her hands. As on cue, they tried to move. With the little show she did for him just moments ago, it was clear where she wanted those fingers. Maeus wouldn't let that stand, at least not for now. His slow but steady offense was relentless and inch after inch he buried himself in his sister's tight ass. He could only go so deep without lube, and it just so happened there was a very wet source nearby. His free hand once again landed between her lower lips, rubbing between them to get it as wet as possible. Maelia moaned, finally getting the sensation she craved. Having him fuck her ass was good, but that extra stimulation from the front made it even better.

With his hand almost as soaked as her groin, Maeus moved his shaft out and rubbed her excitement all over his cock. Should be good enough.

"Relax, or I'll make you relax," he whispered into her ear as he hugged her from behind and once again slowly moved inside of his sister. First the head, then half of his shaft... The very needed lubrication and her relaxing made it far easier to go deep. With a groan and a bit of force, he moved in the last inches, his sack meeting her ass. Maeus kept himself hilted in for only a moment before he let go of her hands as a reward. She used one of them to hold against the wall for extra support, while the other one went straight to her cunt.

With that initial barrier gone, he was now free to thrust into her ass as much as he liked. The anger in him was still burning, so he held her hips and pulled. It was time to make her sorry. Maeus pushed himself back inside of his sister's rear, the impact pushing her against the wall. A moment of grinding his cock deep inside her insides before he pulled back and thrust hard again. Her hand was working overtime now, fingering her eager pussy and making the arousal drip down her legs.

He didn't make the build-up slow like usual. His pace was becoming fast and primal, wildly thrusting into her like the slut she was.

"Are you going to continue being a bitch?" Maeus asked between his thrusts, not slowing down to hear her reply. He didn't care for each time his balls slapped against her, it made her moan.

"With a fucking like this, you make it difficult to stop! Keep going," she replied between her moans.

Maelia didn't have to ask. He kept on hammering into her, to show how much she frustrated him, how she deserved the rough treatment and far, far more. It didn't take long for her breaths to become ragged. Before she tried to make her fingering in the same tempo as him fucking her, but now even that was out of sync. Uneven breathing, loud moans, her legs giving in beneath her... The little slut was about to climax from what was supposed to be punishment. The thought of not letting her went through his mind, but he decided against it. It felt too good, and arousal clouded his mind. While his own orgasm wasn't there yet, the thought of his sister creaming herself from anal was too good to pass.

With his hand, he placed her head on the wall, moving her cheek against it. "Keep on rubbing," he ordered, no, demanded. If she was going to finish, it was going to be on his own terms.

"You- Aaah, fuck! Harder!" That was what Maeus wanted to hear. No more teasing, just pure submission from his sister.

The wild drilling continued for but a moment before he sensed she was getting close, so very close. Her body was trembling, and he had to hold her up so she didn't fall on her knees that were giving into the pleasure. His hips met hers, and he pinned her against the wall for the last time, grinding hard into her ass. For the final touch, he grabbed her hand and replaced it with his, slipping a finger between her soaked folds until they twitched. It was too much for Maelia to handle. She cried out his name as the orgasm hit her, her pussy hugging his fingers tight and trying to milk them in desperation as they were his cock. If it wasn't for his support, she would have fallen on the floor. Maeus hissed in satisfaction, keeping himself inside of her until the last tremble of her body stopped.

His room was now quiet compared to the moments ago where it was full of the slaps of his hips hitting her from behind and her masturbation. Now it was only the two of them trying to catch their breath. He wasn't done just yet. His length was still rock hard, and he didn't reach his peak yet. In her still dazed state, he moved her on his bed, her stomach touching her covers and her legs dangling off it.

"Finally, a-ah... no more of that wet floor," Maelia said, and turned her head to give a wink. It was a wonder there was still fight in her after a fucking session like that. He would never admit it, but a part of him loved their little game. It was wrong, incredibly so, but the sex was some of the best he ever experienced. Maeus grabbed her hips and pulled up, his sister getting the idea. She presented her behind up in the air on the edge of the bed, shaking it in the air in the perfect doggy style position. All he had to move in and get back to the action.

It was impossible to refuse such an offer. His shaft throbbed at the sight of his sister presenting herself like a bitch in heat, her snatch absolutely soaked and her arousal dripping down her legs. He gave her shapely behind a spank as he got closer, rubbing the head of his cock against her folds. It took all of his resolve not to just push in fully. It felt good to simply savor the feeling. Knowing she got so aroused just for him, the taboo of the act adding to the experience.

"I swear, if you don't put it in, I will," she complained over the teasing. Here he wanted to take it slower because of the recent orgasm making her sensitive. She was his sister, after all. Sure, he was pissed off, but the last thing he wanted to do was to actually hurt her.

Maelia was so lubricated it took the smallest amount of effort to fill her up. The head of his shaft easily parted her lips and insides. Inch after inch was steadily thrusted into the tight embrace of her pussy. He wasn't fast enough for the needy turian slut. When half of the length was buried in her folds, she pushed her ass against him, hilting herself in one go.

"Fuck," Maeus groaned at the quite unexpected turn of events. Making his sister so worked up was so worth it for that single moment. Her cunt, while tight, greedily welcomed him after waiting for so long. There wasn't much anger in him left, all of that replaced with arousal. He savored the moment—being as deep as possible in his sister while also having the wonderful view of her behind with her groans as the cherry on top.

There was no way he could keep that for too long. It felt good, but his body craved far more, same for his sister. If Maeus didn't start thrusting, and soon, she would do it for him. He moved his hips back and went back in her tight snatch, gritting his teeth to avoid showing how much of an effect it had on him. Maelia was the complete opposite—she was openly moaning, holding onto the bed with both of her hands and sometimes taking her time to look back and look into his eyes.

"Tsk, did you get shy all the sudden? Or are you starting to regret that you didn't finish with me against the wall?" There was some truth to her words. After fucking her ass without a climax, Maeus could tell he wouldn't last that long. Even without all that build-up with the way her tight insides were hugging his entire shaft, it was impossible to keep the orgasm at bay.

"That's rich, considering you couldn't hold it. During punishment, no less." Maeus grabbed both of her hands and pulled them back, making his sister lose balance and fall on the bed. Face first against the covers, her cheek rubbing against them as she looked back with a pleased grin. With her rear even higher and prime for pounding, it was almost too easy to begin jack hammering into Maelia.

"Finally, fuck," she said, following it with a pleased groan. Her body was pushed forward with the powerful thrusts, her arms used to pull her back in the spot. Maeus had to make sure she stayed there, which wasn't the easiest task. The pleasure made her body writhe and her arms struggle against his grasp.

"Stay still." While holding her smaller arms with just one hand, he used his other one to give her ass a spank. When that didn't work out, another followed, and another, each making her gasp. Maelia was impossible. How was he supposed to punish her when she craved punishment? Considering that never stopped him and always ended the same—with him fucking her hard, maybe he enjoyed giving it as much as she enjoyed receiving it.

The burning sensation in his loins was back with a vengeance. He was pent up, almost reached his peak not so long ago, and her cunt felt incredible. The turian just couldn't get enough of his sister, as much as he avoided sleeping with her. They shouldn't be doing this, but with the many times they already had, it was far too late for his conscience to get in the way. Being in the heat of the moment, fucking her like they were both in heat... He almost forgot it was his sibling. Almost. And whenever he remembered it, there was that hint of guilt combined with the taboo and arousal that came with it.

Maeus let go of her arms, opting to grab her hips instead for the far quicker penetration. She could easily move around now, but the pleasure overwhelmed her as much as it did to her brother. Maelia was moaning into the sheets, and they did little to mute her voice of passion. The only thing she could do was put her hand between her legs and rub her clit for that extra stimulation before the peak.

He pushed into her entrance for the last time, going as deep as possible before his cock exploded. The orgasm was even stronger than the previous one, and her insides were quickly painted white. Each throb of his dick gave another blast of his cum, not caring if there wasn't anymore room. Maelia quickly joined in the pleasure, her moans mixing with his groans as her climax hit her. Legs shaking, toes curled—the pleasure was simply too much.

The orgasm lasted for but a moment, but it felt like ages to both of them. Her cunt was pulsing around him, prolonging his orgasm and trying to milk every drop of his cum. There wasn't exactly any room left. A mix of his and hers arousal was trailing down her legs, leaking on the bed sheets. Maeus felt the wave of exhaustion hit him from the orgasm he so desperately needed. He groaned as he pulled out. The glans of his cock was sensitive, and even the little stimulation of moving out was too much. Free of her grasp, he dropped onto the bed next to his sister. They were both panting, unable to do much else in their afterglow.

"Are you really that pissed off over the pranks?" she asked as she moved in closer to her brother. Talking to his back wasn't exactly nice. Facing him, her hands moving over his body and pulling him a little closer, was far more enjoyable.

"Let's say I've calmed a little since then," he replied. There it was, that little hint of guilt that was always present. "Take care of my room being a swimming pool and then ask." He never could remain angry at her for long. Especially with what that often lead to lately.

"I'll consider it. Which was your favorite?" She giggled and wrapped her hands around his neck, hugging him close.

"Don't push it." He paused, but her puppy eyes were relentless. "Okay, okay. I disliked the roomba the least. Harmless, no mess to clean after... If only all of them were like that." The accusation was there, but he still returned the hug. The siblings were very close, with each having their hands tightly wrapped around the other.

"I'm very glad my genius is recognized. I swear, I've hacked into places that were easier than that roomba. And don't get me started on making sure it wouldn't make any sounds until the right moment!" Her smile and laughter were infectious. Maeus was grinning back at her, re-thinking the approach to her pranks. In the end, they were mostly harmless, even if they involved a modified grenade. It was also how she showed her affection. Getting a mouthful of flour now and then wasn't so bad with that in mind. "Don't know about you, but I'm exhausted. Fancy joining me for the night?"

"Mal, this is my bed."

"Pft, I knew that! I'll make it up to you, pinky promise. We could get that food you mentioned for breakfast. My treat," she said and giggled, doing her best impression of her brother. Tone neutral, serious—quite the opposite of Maelia.

"Deal." He moved in, rubbing his forehead against hers. After closing his eyes, sleep arrived soon. For all the trouble she was, Mal made for an excellent snuggle buddy.

Not that he'd ever admit it.

12