Mass Effect - True Blue Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That very moment, Samara opened the lounge door and led Benezia's torturer into the room. Montes strolled in behind her loyal security chief with infuriating confidence, wearing a vexing smile and a tailored, black suit.

"I must say, T'Soni..." The human spoke in that low and deep voice of his, stepping past Samara to venture further into the room. He took a moment to absorb the elegance of the Thessian culture that surrounded him. "You've got yourself a very nice place."

His eyes traveled along the walls, along the painted murals of Thessian triumphs and asari beauty, along the painstakingly hand-chiseled pillars and sculptures of pale stone. He took in the extravagance of the T'Soni estate before his eyes finally settled on T'Soni herself.

Benezia could see the clear desire in the man's eyes. It brought about a new wave of those damnable shivers. He was like some starving beast eyeing a slab of meat. A slab of meat that was wrapped in a tight, lavish dress.

Why had she even worn the dress? A form-fitting, sleeveless gown of white and gold silk, flowing down to her ankles. There was a split up the left leg, all the way to the thigh. Hugging her hips and her bust, it exposed even less skin than the scant number she wore on their first night. But it was also more expensive. And just as likely for Montes to rip to shreds. Why had she put it on? To please him? To show that she didn't fear him?

The matriarch had no answer for herself. Centuries of life that she had experienced and yet she could hardly understand her own mind.

Understanding. That was the great lie that the asari told themselves. That they understood the galaxy, that they were wise oracles who could lead the other races into a future of knowledge and enlightenment.

The only thing Benezia understood about the galaxy was that power ruled, not enlightenment. The other species, the krogan, the turians, the humans, they would turn her people into a race of whores if they had the chance. But the humans especially. There was no greater proof of their lechery than the man who stood before her.

Benezia took another sip of wine, regarding Montes with cold, hardened eyes. He had groomed himself considerably since their last meeting, she could clearly see. His black hair had been cut short and combed, his beard trimmed down to but bristles on his jaw and chin. And his suit, doubtlessly a recent purchase, was tailored to his large, powerful body. Perhaps he thought that tonight was a special occasion. Another victory over Lady Benezia for him to celebrate.

"This is what centuries of success in the corporate realm gets you." Benezia finally answered. To Montes. To herself.

"That's one of the perks of having a thousand-year lifespan." Montes muttered, his eyes falling off of Benezia for a moment. He moved towards a carved statue of the goddess Athame, admiring it. Or rather admiring its nudity. "I can't imagine having that much time on my hands."

"It would be rather difficult for a human to fathom, I'm sure." Benezia spoke snidely. Her contempt was clear enough that Samara, normally so reserved and nonjudgmental, gave her charge a look of quiet concern.

Benezia had more that she wanted to say, but held her tongue. The last thing she needed was her chief of security getting involved in this bloody mess. There was no point now, what with Benezia having already sworn that damned oath.

"Should I have Maris send up some hors d'oeuvres?" Samara politely asked. She was a good woman, hardworking and loyal. But Benezia just wasn't in the mood to see her face or hear her voice.

"That won't be necessary, Samara." Said Benezia. The matriarch gave a small nod towards the door, dismissing her bodyguard.

"Yeah," Grinned Montes, the edge in his voice cutting deep. He turned from the statue of Athame, giving his host a wolfish leer. "I don't think either of us will have time for snacks."

There was a coiling in Benezia's belly again. Another shiver ghosted across her skin as she felt Montes' hungry eyes draw up her body. Samara remained still by the lounge door, her sharp eyes fixing on Montes then on her charge. A look of scrutiny briefly flickered across the huntress' face, but the woman said nothing.

"Leave us." Benezia ordered this time, her voice clipped and short. "I am not to be disturbed with business calls."

"As you say, Lady Benezia." Samara gave a small bow and left, closing the door shut on her way out.

Now Benezia had no company but Montes, his hungry eyes, and his beastly lust. There was a heavy silence between them, thick with his open desire and her own unwanted, shameful anticipation.

Benezia rose then from her cushioned seat, slowly gliding forth on her bare feet to close the distance between them. The matriarch swirled the honeywine in her glass...

...And threw it into the human's chest.

The glass clattered and cracked upon the glossy, stone floor. The deep red splashed and splattered onto Montes' coat, thousands upon thousands credits worth of Thessian honeywine dribbling down his front and onto his trousers and shoes. The man's arrogant smile faltered as he looked down at the mess of his ruined suit. Then he turned his gaze back onto Benezia, one eyebrow raised.

Benezia snorted, her cheeks flushed dark blue thanks to the wine she had already drank. The Lady of House T'Soni put on a nasty smile.

"I hope that suit was expensive." She spat. Her blood was up and hot. Her anger, just before having been cold and sharp, was now boiling and bubbling. Benezia thought that she could maintain grace and dignity through this ordeal with Montes. But now, with him standing in her very home? She had no control. Her anger, her passion, it needed to be let out. So she might as well unleash it on him.

"It was." Montes answered, shockingly calm. It made Benezia seethe. She didn't want the man to be calm. She wanted to see him angry, to see him lose control. She wanted to see that he was no better than her. Instead, the human wore an amiable grin. He swiped his hand down the front of his coat, ridding himself of some excess wine. "I suppose this is fair after the stuff with the dress last time."

"I already agreed to your terms!" Benezia suddenly shrieked, all of her emotions erupting forth. Her cheeks were burning hot, as was her neck and the skin around her ears. She stepped up to Montes and shoved him, her hand punching out to slap against his firm chest. "I even swore the bloody Osa'Omasi oath! I'm yours, you bastard! You already won! Why do you insist on taunting me?"

Montes didn't look impressed. Instead he looked quite amused and giddy at Benezia's state of fury. The glimmer in the man's eyes, like he was close to laughter, it enraged Benezia. He took a step back and she watched him remove his coat, revealing the now-stained white dress shirt beneath. He folded the ruined suit over his arm and tossed it onto an empty seat. Then he chuckled, low and deep.

"Because it's fun getting under your skin, Nezzie." He admitted, smiling. "I don't know if anyone's ever told you this, but you're an incredible fuck when you're angry."

His words struck Benezia down to her soul... And her core. For a time, the matriarch was shocked into silence. The audacity of this man... The absurdity of his actions, his torment of her...

Benezia couldn't understand him, didn't want to understand him. The asari felt her cheeks burning with rage and humiliation... And something else as well, something unspeakable.

"You're a brute. A thug." Benezia spat, fuming.

Montes chuckled again, rolling up the sleeves of his shirt to expose his thick, disgustingly hairy arms. Arms that could grab her and toss her any way he pleased. Arms that could easily hold her down so that he could have his way.

"That's why I'm good at what I do." The man said, approaching her slowly. "I wouldn't be where I am today if I was soft. And let's not pretend you're so innocent, sweetheart. CEO on the fucking Citadel? You can't tell me you've never been a ruthless bitch."

Montes was close now, looming over Benezia with his bulk. The scent of wine mingled with his heavy, human odor. It made Benezia's head spin. She planted one hand flat on the man's chest, keeping him at arm's length. His body was as firm and warm as she remembered it. Human blood ran hot, she knew. Then she shot him a withering glare.

"That's nowhere close to being the same!" Benezia shouted, uncaring if her voice carried outside the lounge walls. "I never had to blackmail anyone into my bed!"

Montes gave a snort and moved Benezia's hand aside, closing in on her. The matriarch moved back in turn, retreating in the face of the human's charge. He forced her on the backfoot until she felt her bare back press against one of the lounge's marble pillars. Benezia gasped then, feeling the shock of cold stone on her skin.

"I'm just willing to go the extra mile to get what I want. And it worked out pretty well for me." He growled.

She was trapped. Montes stood before her, over her, his looming mass radiating heat and want. The human odor was thick in the air now, drawing a weak moan from Benezia's lips as she took it in. His hands found her waist, those dirty human paws coming to rest on her hips. His lips brushed against hers just so.

Montes spoke again, low and quiet, his words rumbling deep in his chest.

"It's like you said: You're mine. You swore an oath, Nezzie." Montes gave her a sordid smile. His hands began to ride up her flanks, his thumbs brushing the underside of her breasts. "Tonight we're gonna see what those words are worth. It's time you gave me what I came here for."

- - -

2.3

The human brute caught Benezia's lips with his own before she could say anything. At first the matriarch gave him nothing, keeping her mouth closed tight. But as his hands roamed freely along her flanks, her back, even onto her breasts... Benezia found that she couldn't deny the man for long.

Her lips parted and his tongue snaked into her mouth. Wet, hot, and slimy it was; a vile and invasive thing. But still Benezia lashed her own tongue against it, deepening their kiss. There was a heat that burned inside her, spreading across her cheeks, her chest, simmering just under her skin. She liked to think it was rage. Indeed, the human called Montes drove her into a fury. But his dominion over her body drew out sensations and emotions from deep within. Feelings that Benezia didn't dare shed light upon.

His hands, so large and rough, cupped her breasts then. His thick fingers squeezed and groped her ample flesh, kneading it as if it were dough. She moaned so pathetically into his mouth then. It was a terrible and tragic thing, Benezia thought, for a woman of her standing to be made into a whimpering whore.

Then one of his hands drew away from her bosom, traveling down to take a handful of her ass. Grabbing and groping her body through her dress, lacking the patience to wait for her to disrobe, Montes proved himself once more to be every inch the barbarian Benezia knew he was.

"Tits and ass," Benezia sneered as she broke their kiss. She could feel his hot, disgusting breath on her aching lips. She glared up at him, staring into his hungry eyes. "That's all you care about. You humans are so predictable."

She spoke with disdain, pouring anger and venom into her words. But Montes only gave her a maddening grin in return.

"Tits and ass are what make life worth living." He said, giving her plush rear another squeeze to make his point. He pressed a quick kiss to the corner of her mouth, mockingly affectionate. "Nothing better than a nice pair of tits."

Then his hands were at the back of her neck, his fingers playing at the zipper. The back of her dress opened, exposing her skin to the cool air. Benezia felt a shiver dance along her spine. She offered no resistance as the Spectre pulled her dress down. The white and gold silk fell down her arms, down her belly, letting her bosom fall free.

Benezia stood before the human's lustful eyes, naked from the waist up. The top of her gown hung from the golden sash wrapped around her waist, leaving her wearing nothing but the long skirt. Her nipples, round and dark blue, were hard and pointed. Silently, she cursed them for betraying her, for giving Montes proof of her body's arousal and desire.

She could see the delight on his face as he took in the splendor of her nudity, the same way he had done on their first night together. Benezia felt a coiling deep in her belly as she felt Montes's gaze devour her. The feeling erupted ten-fold when he descended upon her, then devouring her breasts with his mouth.

He suckled, feasted upon her ample teats like a man starving. His lashing tongue rolled over the peaks of her nipples, ripping moans from Benezia's own lips. His hands, his mouth, they squeezed, sucked, licked, and ravished as he so pleased. The intensity of his lurid affections almost had Benezia's legs giving out from underneath her. But the matriarch remained standing.

"You're an animal..." She told him, though her voice came out barely above a whisper. She cradled his head as he divided his attention between her two heavy teats, her blue fingers running through his black hair. "Nothing more than a beast..."

Montes grunted, slurping away from her breasts. He pressed a couple of kisses to the upper slopes of her bosom, then another in the deep valley between them. He held the two vast swells together so that both of her dark nipples pointed right at his face. He sucked one into his mouth again, running his tongue over the blue peak before switching to its twin sister. He tried to fit both into his mouth in a valiant effort that had Benezia whining, shuddering under his touch. Then he pulled away, panting. Benezia too found herself short of breath, her veins thrumming with hot blood.

"All your fault..." Montes spoke low, almost growling. He wasn't even looking at her. He was transfixed by her proud bosom, those vast swells of blue. "Looking the way you do. All you matriarchs, you ladies know what you're doing... Wearing all those fancy dresses that show off your big, juicy tits."

He slapped one of her breasts then. There was stinging pain, like brilliant heat... But Benezia moaned like some wild maiden. The matriarch had no time to think of her humiliation, however. Montes quickly had her stumbling backwards onto a nearby sofa. She landed on her back with a cry of outrage, spitting curses and damnations at the insolent Spectre. But her profanities soon died on her lips as the man's hands came down to her waist, parting her skirts to reveal her white lace panties. Panties that were now darkened and drenched in yet another sign of her body's betrayal.

Benezia watched Montes stare at her dripping sex, her cheeks colored with shame and lust. Her hand moved of its own accord, squeezing one of her own breasts and rolling the hard nipple between her fingers. She sighed softly, letting the sharp pleasure roll through her body. If Benezia was going to get fucked, the matriarch figured that she would find what delight she could. It was the same thought she had the first time she took Montes to bed.

"You want to make your mouth useful?" She hissed through her teeth. With her free hand she ran her fingers through his dark hair again. "Go ahead then, bastard."

Montes smirked back at her, a fiendish look in his eyes. He planted a kiss upon her lace-covered mound, taking a whiff of her heavy scent. Benezia shuddered at the indecency, then whined as the man began to stroke her through her panties.

"I don't think I need to." He teased her with both his words and his touch. "You're already soaked, Nezzie."

Benezia opened her mouth to spit yet another curse at the human... But all that came out was a low, guttural moan as Montes tugged her lace panties to the side and buried his face between her legs. He drank down the nectar of her hot, soaking sex and the Matriach Benezia of House T'Soni wailed like the banshees of myth. There were none in her estate who couldn't hear them, Benezia knew in the back of her mind. And the elder asari just didn't give a damn.

His tongue... Goddess, his tongue...

He devoured her cunt the same way he devoured her tits: Savagely and without mercy. Benezia moaned and cried as Montes slaked himself on her azure, lapping at her slick folds like some desperate, starving beast.

Like wildfire, the blazing inferno of passion spread through Benezia's body. Her skin, her nerves, her very bones, they were all aflame with perfect, delectable heat. Her sex was a furnace, stoked by the human's damned tongue.

She writhed on the sofa, held down by Montes' strong arms while wild and wanton moans flew freely from her lips. Rage, despair, and euphoria all intermingled within her mind and her body. And all of those conflicting emotions were brought forth by one man.

Montes was both beast and lover, predator and protector. He had stolen her freedom by threatening Liara, but then swore to defend the T'Soni family with his life. Benezia didn't know what to make of the man.

Even then he showed her a measure of mercy, ceasing his attack on her cunt so she could have a moment to compose herself. Panting like a varren bitch in heat, Benezia looked upon the human through lidded eyes. She watched as he pressed soft kisses to the softness of her inner thighs.

"You asari are something else..." Montes growled, drawing his lips gently across her slick mound. The bristles of hair around his mouth brushed against Benezia's sensitive skin, sending shivers up her back. Then the human swiped his tongue through her folds, continuing in a low voice. "Sweetest pussy I've ever had. God damn. No wonder Thessia has the whole galaxy by the balls."

It was both a compliment and an insult, a skill with words Benezia had believed only her own people possessed. The matriarch didn't appreciate what the Spectre so shamelessly implied, but still she felt a spike of pride at his recognition of Thessia's vast influence. It was validating in a tasteless way. The asari were no great military force, but their soft power on the galactic stage was nigh unmatched. Not even the salarians came close. Benezia liked to think her people earned their influence through their natural talent of finesse. And in a way, Montes thought the same... For his own definition of the word.

"The goddess blessed her daughters with unmatched beauty." Benezia still felt anger at the man between her legs. She hoped her clear displeasure would mask her very present desire. "Why should we be ashamed of our good fortune?"

"You shouldn't." Montes conceded, to Benezia's surprise. Though the look on his hard face kept the asari on edge. The matriarch saw devious intent flicker across his features, glittering in his blue-green eyes. It had her heart racing again. "Just don't bitch when your beauty gets you the attention of men like me."

Wearing a dirty smile, Montes then ran his thick fingers through the wet petals of her cunt, teasing her. Benezia's breath hitched and the human's smile grew even more wicked. Montes sank one finger into her dripping sex and Benezia's lips parted in a silent cry. Then the matriarch gave a shuddering gasp when the man dropped his head down an instant later to begin his oral assault anew. Montes added another finger, spreading her apart. It ached, but pleasantly so.

Ecstasy bloomed white hot in the pit of her belly as the Spectre laid siege to her walls, his fingers and tongue working in tandem. Delightful, blazing pleasure was ripped through her body without grace or finesse. Such as humans were.