Mass Effect - True Blue Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His fingers were not nearly so large as his cock, for which Benezia thanked the goddess, but the digits were thick and nimble. Along with his tongue, their assault upon her sopping wet cunt could not be withstood. The centuries-old matriarch had thought herself strong-willed, but to her torment Montes proved himself stronger.

There on the sofa, Benezia writhed and wailed and shrieked as tremors of intolerable pleasure wracked her poor body, rolling over and through her skin, her nerves, her bones. Every bloody inch of her was bathed in that wonderful, terrible sensation of euphoria.

Benezia's end came quickly. A supernova deep in her belly, dazzling starlight blooming and crashing into her like a solar flare. It carried her off, sweeping her away on solar winds, taking her to the abyss where Montes, the oath, her daughter, that damned bribe, none of them were of any thought. When Benezia finally came to, she found her hands covering her face. Had she done it out of embarrassment? To try and silence her own wild screams? Benezia realized she had no answer.

The matriarch of House T'Soni sucked in a shuddering breath, her arms falling weakly to her sides. Aftershocks of her orgasm still rippled under skin, making her nerves sing faintly and wonderfully. She craned her head to see Montes wearing an infuriating smile as he rested his chin on the softness of her belly. Though it did please the elder asari to see his lips and chin glistening with her fluids. It was returning the favor for when the man claimed her own mouth on their first night, if Benezia had to guess his motivation.

"Goddess..." Benezia sighed. She gave Montes the faintest hint of a smile, though it was more mocking than genuine. "So your mouth is good for something after all. And I thought that all your lips could do was spew lies and filth."

Montes snorted. Then he grabbed a slip of her skirt and wiped his mouth and chin clean, sullying the beautiful white and gold silk. Quickly, Benezia's smile transformed into a scowl of disgust.

"Filth? Sure. But I've never lied to you." Montes' grin faltered for a moment. "Except for the one time."

"When" Benezia demanded weakly. "What lie?"

Montes stood then, looming over her as she remained on her back. His wicked smile widened and he looked upon her state of undress with devilish eyes. His next words came like a slap to her face.

"You wanna know something funny, Nezzie? I was never going to release the info about the bribe and your daughter. The same day we met... I had all of the intel deleted the moment I left your office."

The silence that followed his revelation seemed to go on for an eternity. Benezia could only stare at the man, stare at the vexing smile he wore, at the way his eyes gleamed as if he had told her a funny joke. The shock of his words still stormed in her mind as the truth finally set in.

She had given away her life away to this man, swore an oath of sexual servitude... Over a bluff.

Benezia's eyes widened and her cheeks burned hot with rage and humiliation both. But the matriarch had no energy to set loose her fury. Not after the brute has sapped it away with his merciless tongue. Goddess, she barely had the energy to speak.

"You... You..."

"Yeah. Me." The human spoke firmly, her voice like solid metal. Then Montes reached down to Benezia's waist where her gown had bunched up. He took a hold of the silk with both hands and ripped, tearing it in two. Another dress ruined. Forcefully, he tugged the tatters out from under her body and threw the white and gold shreds to the side. Benezia was left wearing only her drenched lace panties. Her cheeks burned hotter... And to her horror, so did her cunt. The human stood over her, imposing, dominating. "Me. The man you're sworn to. And the man who swore to protect you."

Benezia said nothing at first, breathing slowly through her nose. Then she rose from the sofa to stand on shaky legs. Her body still thrummed from the physical pleasure the human had ripped out of her. She stood before the man named Gabriel Montes, the tall, muscled brute of a human. She stood near nude, trembling, and vulnerable... And slapped him.

All of her strength went into that strike. So much that her hand ached after belting him across the face. But the man barely reacted at all, save for a quick wince of discomfort. Then he turned his eyes back on Benezia, the blue-green pits desiring and lusting as they had before. His primal hunger for her flesh remained resolute, his lust for her body an iron conviction. It was as if her rage meant nothing to him. Benezia felt her stomach twist. But to her shock, the feeling pleased her.

"Why then?" Benezia shouted into his face, her voice high and piercing. She was nearly in tears. "Why me?"

"Because I wanted you." He answered plainly. And somehow Benezia knew he spoke the truth. The matriarch felt a shudder travel through her body. And it had not come about because she was cold. The smile had long since dripped from Montes' face, his eyes now hard and ravenous. "And now you're mine."

The man removed his wine-stained shirt, leaving him bare-chested as he closed in on her. A part of Benezia wanted so desperately to flee but her feet were rooted to the floor. There was another part of her that wanted to stare the brute down. He was so close then, looming a full head taller than her, his muscled body radiating heat.

One of his arms coiled around her waist then. Benezia felt his hand settle on the small of her back, dangerously close to her nearly bare ass. Her breath hitched at the heat of his touch and he drew her closer. His other hand came to rest on her belly in a way that was almost... possessive. It was a silent declaration from him, she knew, one that struck like a lighting in her soul. Benezia's heart skipped a beat as the human stared deep into her eyes.

"You asari... You think, you scheme, you manipulate... You blue beauties wait centuries for your plans to pay off.. But us humans? We take." Montes did not raise his voice. He didn't need to. He spoke low and deep, barely more than a whisper, yet his words held power and strength. They burrowed deep into Benezia's mind. The fire of her rage burned hot in her belly... But the desires to fight, to scream, to resist, they had long departed. As she felt the man's lips ghost over her own, Benezia realized she desired something else entirely, something she couldn't bear to admit. Montes continued, his hot breath tingling upon Benezia's face. "My kind are going to take the whole galaxy some day. I just figured I'd get a head start on the conquering, take my share of the spoils."

"Then stop talking and take it already."

Benezia didn't know why she had said that. Or perhaps she did and didn't dare to dwell on it.

Montes seemed pleased in either case. He gave a low chuckle... And captured Benezia's lips in another heated kiss. This one was shorter than before, less demanding, but it still made the asari's head spin.

Merciful Athame, why must such a vile man be so talented?

The matriarch bit down on the human's lower lip as he pulled away. Not hard enough to draw blood, but enough to show him that she was no conquered woman. At least, not yet.

"Not here." He said, stepping back. A wry smile once more curled at his lips. "The other day you said something to me about getting fucked in your own bed. Would you care to show me the way?"

Her bedroom was indeed a more ideal place to conduct their affair than her lounge. But even at her lowest, Benezia T'Soni was a prideful woman. Even as her loins ached and glistened so terribly for the touch of the human thug, she still would not admit that he was right.

"I won't be paraded around naked in my own home, in front of my own staff." Benezia told him sharply. Though deep down - way deep down - she considered the prospect erotic in its own obscene way...

Montes simply chuckled. He drew away from her then, moving towards one of the empty chairs. The tall, imposing human returned to Benezia a moment later with something in his hands.

He held out to her the coat he had worn when he first arrived. The same one that had been ruined when she had thrown her wine into his chest.

He can't possibly mean...

Montes held the black coat open for her expectantly... And in his eyes glittered his most wicked look yet.

- - -

2.4

As before, there was screaming. Not screaming in fear or terror. What Samara could hear was the wild wailing of a woman caught in the throes of passion. It could not be mistaken. Behind the closed doors of the lounge, Lady Benezia was getting fucked.

Samara was no stranger to standing guard while her charge enjoyed a discreet dalliance. She would be Benezia's silent sentinel, ever watchful and non-judgmental. But now, hearing her lady shriek and moan like some wanton maiden, Samara found the nature of Benezia's coupling difficult to ignore. Neither could she ignore the nature of Benezia's chosen lover. The one called Montes.

The towering, muscled human, with his hard face and his cold eyes, always had Samara feeling uneasy. The way he scanned his surroundings, sizing up each and every person in the room, the way he carried himself, every little movement measured and coiled like he was ready to strike at any moment. The man was a predator, unmistakably. Not at all the kind of person a woman like Benezia would normally take to bed. So Samara could only assume that their situation was not at all normal.

It was not Samara's place to judge Lady Benezia... But even so, the matron had a feeling in her gut. One that warned her about Montes.

And that feeling only intensified when the door to the lounge finally opened... And out stepped her charge, wearing practically nothing but the man's coat! Even after centuries of training as a huntress, it took some effort for Samara to hold her impassive expression as she caught sight of Lady Benezia in such a clear state of undress. The ordeal at Montes' apartment was one thing. Samara had been the only one present. But tonight, Benezia was under the eyes of her estate staff. Of course, a matriarch could do as she pleased in her home... But still...

Samara was down the hall a ways from Benezia but she could see her charge clearly. The matriarch was barefoot and her long legs were bare, revealing great swaths of blue thigh. Benezia was wearing the human's dark coat, the jacket a couple sizes too big for her. Where it was fitted and taut on Montes, it was loose and baggy on Benezia, sagging over her narrow shoulders and the sleeves bunching up around her wrists. And underneath the dark and heavy fabric, Benezia was nude save for perhaps a pair of lace panties.

Even in such a disheveled state, Samara found her charge to be the very vision of asari beauty. Even if she was wrapped in human garb, with Montes' coat resembling a planted flag of conquest. The aforementioned human exited the lounge right then, following close behind Benezia. Samara noted with a frown that he still possessed much of his clothing. There was something about that which felt blatantly disrespectful. Disrespectful to Benezia and thus disrespectful to Samara. The huntress decided then that she didn't quite like the man called Montes. No, she didn't like him at all.

Samara watched the pair close the lounge doors shut behind them, whisper some words to each other, and then continued on down the hall... Away from Samara's position. They were heading towards the staircase, she saw.

Probably heading up to Benezia's bedchamber, Samara guessed. Off to continue their affair in a more appropriate setting...

The thought came with a number of vivid imaginations. Samara felt her cheeks grow warm and quickly put such undue ideas to rest.

Samara followed her mistress and her human lover - by now it was unmistakable just what the man was. On silent feet, she trailed behind them at a distance. Huntresses were trained to protect their charges while being practically invisible. Ideally, neither Benezia and Montes would ever know she was there. But as she shadowed her charge, watching Benezia and Montes head up the staircase, Samara came upon two whispering acolytes huddled behind a marble pillar.

They were younger than Samara, clearly maidens from their excited, youthful voices. From their position, they would have had an even better look at the scandalous sight Samara had seen of Benezia and her human lover. It was thus all too obvious to the huntress that the maidens were whispering gossip. And it was Samara's duty to put an end to such nonsense.

By the time Samara was upon them, neither had noticed her presence, the two maidens giggling and whispering like schoolgirls. Samara recognized them both, the eager acolytes Teris and Nysara.

"But an Alliance soldier?" Whispered Teris, a young woman of lovely pale blue. "I would have thought Lady Benezia preferred more... distinguished company."

"I heard he's a Spectre. One of the Council's top agents." Nysara trilled excitedly, reaching out to idly run her hand down Teris' back. Where Teris was slender, Nysara boasted a more buxom figure. And it appeared that with her ample curves came a taste for gossip.

"A Spectre? I had no idea Lady Benezia had a taste for dangerous men." Teris mused, peaking around the marble pillar to watch the matriarch lead the human up the stairs. Even from the distance they stood, Samara could see Montes smirking as he watched Benezia climb the steps - his position doubtlessly afforded him a most desirable view. Then he reached up and shamelessly pinched Benezia's ass. Teris gave a tiny gasp. "I suppose I can't fault her for it. It seems that humans like to have fun."

Watching Montes grope her charge without protest put an end to Samara's patience. She chose that moment to speak.

"I think your time would be better spent working than gossiping." The huntress' words came cold and sharp. The two young acolytes practically jumped in shock, whirling around to face Samara with wide, fearful eyes.

"Huntress Samara! We weren't-" Teris tried to explain herself, but Samara had no interest in excuses. She silenced the maiden by simply raising her hand.

"Our Lady Benezia didn't take you on as acolytes so you could judge her dalliances behind her back." Samara looked from Teris to Nysara, making sure to stare them both down. A huntress' glare could break the spirit of a krogan warlord, or so it was often said. "The Matriarch of House T'Soni is older than the both of you combined. She can take lovers as she pleases."

"Of course. We meant no disrespect." Nysara had bowed her head, clasping her hands together.

Beside her, Teris did the same.

"Please forgive our ill manners, huntress."

Samara allowed a moment of silence to pass so that the two young maidens could stew with their fears for a bit. Once the huntress was satisfied that she put the fear of Athame into the younger asari, she spoke.

"Return to your duties." She ordered, her voice like frozen steel. "And don't let me catch either of you gossiping again."

"Yes, Huntress Samara." The two answered. They both gave a short bow and quickly fled under Samara's cold eyes. When the two maidens were finally out of sight, the matron huntress turned her concerned gaze towards the main staircase. Lady Benezia and Montes were gone.

Silently, Samara cursed herself for getting distracted. To lose track of her charge was shameful for a huntress. Clenching her jaw, the faithful bodyguard started for the stairs. Though with each step she took, tension began to build in her belly. It was a certainty that there was a lewd, carnal scene waiting for Samara at the top of those stairs.

It would be an encore of the night at Montes' apartment, Samara realized. An encore of all those screams and wails pouring from Benezia's throat... And the unwanted feelings they drew from Samara's body.

- - -

As before, there was screaming. The good kind. They were the screams of a woman getting the fuck she so desperately needed. The fuck that Montes was happy to provide - and keep providing!

"God, you've got the tightest cunt..." Montes growled, sweat beginning to drip from his brow. He had Benezia on her back, spreading her thighs apart with his legs. With one hand he had her arms pinned above her head. With the other he held firmly onto her waist while he drove his cock deep into her tight sex. His pace was quick, merciless, his body driven by near-feral need for the pleasures only Benezia's womanhood could provide. "Eight hundred years old? Damn, Nezzie..."

Their bodies collided together, their flesh joining at their most intimate. But this was no loving congress. Montes was fucking her, hard and fast. Skin slapped against skin, echoing through the matriarch's bedroom - which was half the size of Montes' entire apartment!

The bed wasn't rocking - it was built right into the floor - but Benezia's whole body shook and trembled in the wake of Montes' lustful conquest. Her beautiful, proud tits bounced in his face, every thrust sending those mounds jiggling. A delicious sight that Montes could not deny himself. He descended upon them, licking and kissing, desperate to draw every last bit of lewd satisfaction from their coupling. The sounds he drew from her lips, the weak moans and the scandalized gasps, they were carnal music, delectable to his ears.

"It's... It's better than... A savage like you deserves..." Benezia groaned through clenched teeth, every one of his thrusts driving her breathless. Montes huffed through his nose like an enraged bull as he felt her cunt tighten around his cock. Her heat and wetness were driving him mad.

"Nah." Montes grunted, driving himself deep. His waist clapped against the inside of Benezia's soft thighs, a lewd sound that so pleased the human's darker mind. Benezia gasped, but could do nothing but quiver under the human's dominion of her body. Montes sighed, his cock bathing in the hot delights of asari pussy as he drove down to the root. The human managed a smirk. "I think you were made for me. You feel perfect wrapped around my cock."

"You'd... You'd love to believe that... Wouldn't you?" Benezia's head fell back into the mattress and Montes took the chance to assault her neck with teasing kisses. The matriarch sighed, again her cunt clenching around his manhood, milking him. "All that nonsense about asari and humans being perfect for each other..."

Montes gave a low grunt and another deep thrust. His balls slapped against Benezia's ass and the matriarch gave a sweet, high-pitched sound. The human's smirk grew.

"That didn't sound like nonsense." He mocked her with a short, breathless laugh. He let go of her wrists, planting his hands on either side of her head. Immediately, the asari's hands went to his neck and back, desperate to grab onto something. The sting of her nails spurred the human on. "I bet it doesn't feel like nonsense, either..."

Montes slowly rocked his hips then, drawing a long, low moan from Benezia's throat. Her nails dug deeper into the muscles on his back and that pleased him. It meant he was winning.

"It feels like you're too fucking big, you bastard!" Benezia wailed. She sucked in haggard breaths, glaring up at him... But so too did she rock her hips, trying to get his cock deeper into her cunt.

"Thank you. It's like you know just what to say to a guy." Montes said with mock sincerity. Or as much as he could muster. His head dipped down and he stole a quick kiss from the fiery asari - one that she notably returned without a hint of protest. She deepened the kiss, clutching Montes by the back of his head. The Spectre felt the matriarch's tongue then, darting up into his mouth and demanding a duel from him. And so Montes provided. When they broke apart, Montes' lips were sore and puffy and Benezia nipped at him as she pulled back. But the Spectre could only smile.