Mass Erect Ch. 01

Story Info
Commander Shepard meeting with The Consort Sha'ira.
4.7k words
4.46
8.5k
27

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/28/2023
Created 09/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are many stories about Commander John Shepard. An Alliance soldier who rose to fame and infamous dangerous missions. Such as being the sole survivor on Akuze. Becoming a war hero on the colony of Elysium. And earning the title the Butcher of Torfan.

However, one story that happened on the Citadel has made Shepard a 'different kind of legend. During his time on the Citadel, the Commander comes across an Asari named Sha'ira. Her title and role are that of a Consort. Sha'ira asks for Shepard's assistance in a personal matter regarding a retired Turian General. Shepard resolves the issue and prevents a political incident. Shepard returns to Sha'ira to tell her the good news; in return, the Consort gives the Commander a reading. While surprised by her prophecy, Shepard is grateful.

"You have a wonderful gift, Sha'ira," He comments.

"Perhaps you could stay, Commander? Your ship, the Normandy, is not scheduled to leave for another hour."

"How...?" Shepard stops himself, shaking his head. "Shouldn't even bother asking, should I?"

"Wise words, Commander," Sha'ira says with a small smile.

"Please, call me Shepard. No need to be so formal," he requests with a smile as well.

"Of course, Shepard."

She guides Shepard over to the circular shaped lounge nearby. They take their seats. Shepard notices the dress hikes up a little higher, showing off Sha'iras' lovely long blue legs.

"Now, I've heard that the human tradition in these circumstances is for the male to give the female a foot massage?"

"I'd be happy to," Shepard replies.

Sha'ira takes off her shoes and puts her bare blue feet on Shepard's right thigh. He begins his massage softly, at first, on her feet. Sha'ira leans back comfortably, facing upward towards the ceiling, enjoying Shepard's kneading to her feet. Focusing on one foot and then the other foot. She lets out a soft moan; Sha'ira covers her mouth. She becomes embarrassed by her 'outburst' moan. Shepard chuckles in response while continuing the massage.

"Is this your first time receiving a foot massage?" Shepard asks.

"Mmmmm, yes,"

Sha'ira looks up to the ceiling so she does not have to look at the Commander. The Consort seems to be embarrassed.

"I should have had this done decades ago," Sha'ira says with a pleased sigh. She looks down now, able to make eye contact with Shepard.

"I'm glad you didn't", Shepard comments.

As Shepard 'works' on Sha'iras feet, he finds himself mesmerised by her dark blue eyes. A beautiful comparison to her light blue skin. Shepard tells her this, and her smile grows.

"My so bold Commander. Are you trying to make me blush?"

"When was the last time that you did?" Shepard replies, full of confidence.

Sha'ira has a moment to think about the question before answering.

"A previous partner of mine wrote a ballad about me. It was quite explicit."

"Quite the admirers you have," Shepard notes.

"When you've lived as long as me, you do," Sha'ira replies.

"Well, it's considered rude to ask someone their age," Shepard explains, not taking the bait from Sha'ira.

Sha'ira gazes at Shepard for a while before asking.

"Am I your first?"

"Asari? Yes, you are," Shepard answers honestly.

"Lucky me,"

She runs her other foot, that's not being massaged, up and down Shepard's thigh. Sha'ira stops when her foot hits something quite monumental. It is the Commander's cock, tenting downward along his right thigh within the tight jeans. Sha'ira giggles, unable to remember the last time she has enjoyed herself, giggling like a young woman again.

The foot massage gradually changes to a footjob. Sha'ira uses her foot not being massaged to unzip Shepard fly. Shepard, seeing her intention, slides a hand in his pants to pull his shaft out. Once exposed, Sha'ira gasps at the site. Shepard's cock is the biggest she has ever seen. Growing more prominent by the second as Sha'ira rubs her foot against the big shaft.

Living in the Citadel has its many perks. Able to select through different races and pick various sexual partners. Asari, Turian, Salarian, Krogan and even Batarian. Over the years, Sha'ira has slept with them all. But she was careful when picking a partner; after all, privacy is a significant concern, especially for her role as Consort and when choosing her first Human to sleep with. Sha'ira foretells Shepard's arrival and knows almost immediately how special he is.

"I sensed great potential when I first saw you," Sha'ira admits, unable to take her eyes off the Commander's giant cock.

"Big potential?" Shepard asks with a smile.

Sha'ira averts her gaze from Shepard's cock, to roll her eyes at him. She is slightly amused but elaborates for Shepard. All the while, she is maintaining her foot job on the Commander.

"I could see your traits. Bravery, honour, determination. A man of action."

Sha'ira sits up and finishes the foot job. She leans in close to Shepard; their lips are almost touching.

"But there's something else, isn't there? That sexual hunger. I could see it in your eyes when we first met," Sha'ira explains.

"What can I say? When I see a beautiful woman like yourself, I just have to have her," Shepard replies with a grin.

They gaze hungrily at one another as they close the gap and kiss. The kiss starts light but soon grows more heavily, very quickly. Shepard and Sha'ira open their jaws a little and welcome each other's tongues in the other's mouths. Sha'ira slides her hands within Shepard's N7 leather jacket, feeling Commander's muscular chest through the grey shirt. Shepard takes off his coat and shirt.

Sha'ira stops for a moment to drink in the Commander's upper chest. Next, she runs her fingertips along the chiselled chest and down to the hard six-pack. Shepard notes that Sha'ira seems fixated on touching his chest hair. Finally, she moves downward to Shepard's large cock, pointing upward to the ceiling. Sha'ira couldn't help stare again, comparing the Commander's shaft to other's cocks she's sampled in the past.

"By the Goddess. His cock is as thick as a Krogans and as long as a Turians," Sha'ira thought to herself.

Sha'ira grasps the large manhood, sliding her fingers up and down the shaft. Sha'ira notes, excitedly, that the Commander's cock is so wide that she cannot make her fingertips and thumb touch. Sha'ira uses her skilled hands to give Shepard's cock a slow handjob. She uses her fingers and thumb to massage the big head of the shaft gently. The Consort is quite skilled with her hands. Sha'ira loves how hard and yet soft the shaft feels. She smiles with joy at touching her first Human cock.

Meanwhile, Shepard moves his hands from Sha'iras thighs, sliding past her stomach and reaching the Asira's chest. When Shepard first laid eyes on her, he fought vigorously to avoid staring at Sha'iras big blue breasts--confined within her stunning pink and white dress. Sha'ira moans as the Commander feels her breasts, feeling much better than the foot massage. Shepard's talent when it comes to kneading any part of a woman's body is second to none.

His handwork makes Sha'ira quiver with lust. However, the dress is getting in the way of him getting the access he needs. Sha'ira leans back, taking her hand away from Shepard's cock. Then, with a wave of a hand, she uses her biotic powers. Sha'iras entire body glows blue; the dress straps come apart gently.

Her dress slowly floats across the room, but Shepard's attention is on something else. The sight of Sha'ira naked blue body makes the Commander lick his lips, especially Sha'iras' large blue breasts. If Shepard were to take a guess, he would say that the Asira's bust is a natural G size. Sha'ira smiles at his reaction to her large blue breasts, she shakes her head at him.

"Typical male. No matter the race. Always so fixated on that one 'certain' aspect of a woman's body," Sha'ira comments dryly.

Shepard does not reply, only chuckles in response. Now with the dress out of the way, he continues his massage of Sha'ira's tits. She stiffens as the Commander has his way with her chest. He hefts each large breast up and down as if to judge their heaviness. Shepard then concentrates on the erect nipples. He is rubbing them with the tips of his index finger and thumb, giving each nipple a little tug. Sha'ira tries to control herself, but it is a losing battle as her breathing quickens.

She closes her eyes, enjoying the feeling of Shepard's hands on her chest and not seeing him lean down and open his mouth. Sha'ira gasps as the Commander sucks hard on her left nipple. Her hand is still on Shepard's shaft but has stopped giving a handjob. Shepard looks up, with his mouth full of your flesh. He smiles at her, loving the reaction Shepard is getting from the Asari.

Shepard switches to the right breast, sucking and licking around the areola. He bares his teeth at Sha'ira. Her eyes widen, realising what the Commander is about to do. Before she could stop him, he bites Sha'iras left nipple. The Consort trembles as her orgasm hits. Sha'ira shakes so much she almost slides off the lounge.

Sha'ira manages to get her bearings as Shepard brings her to his lap. Sha'ira eyes glow slightly, promising retribution. Unable to believe she came so fast from her breasts. Shepard grins at the Asiras glare.

"No one has made me climax that fast before," Sha'ira says in disbelief.

"Big potential, remember?" Shepard replies cockily with waggling eyebrows.

Sha'ira gives Shepard a predatory smile. She begins to rub her wet vagina up and down Shepard's cock. Sha'ira pussy coating the Commander's shaft with juices. Shepard enjoys the sight of those giant blue tits jiggling up and down in front of him. Unable to control himself, Shepard plays with Sha'ira breasts as she moves up and down his lap. Finally, feeling that the cock is wet enough, Sha'ira moves upward until the entrance of her pussy is hovering above his shaft.

"Ready?" Shepard asks.

Sha'ira snorts at the human in disdain. "I've been sleeping with men and women of different races before you could walk human."

Shepard merely smiles in response. He leans back comfortably and waiting for Sha'ira to make the first move. She does so but instead gets off Shepard's lap and kneels on the floor. He tries to hide his disappointment until Shepard realises what Sha'ira is about to do--wrapping those large blue breasts around his shaft. She begins to move her entire body up and down, giving him a titjob.

The softness of those giant blue tits makes Shepard moan, like two silk pillows engulfing his cock. Sha'ira smiles at the response she is getting. Then, she inclines her neck down to lick the head of the Commander's cock. Shepard is content to stay seated and enjoy the pillow-like feeling of Sha'iras breasts. He comments while tweaking one of the erect nipples.

"Impressive. Have to ask, are you size G by any chance?"

Sha'ira laughs lightly. "You've been dying to ask, haven't you? You're very knowledgeable of a woman's certain area of measurement."

Shepard merely shrugs at that statement.

"You are correct. My human dressmaker informed me when she last did my measurements for an outfit," Sha'ira explains.

Sha'ira is getting annoyed but tries not to show it. She thought she would have the Commander cumming by now from her titjob. Shepard is more than relaxed and enjoying the current position. However, Sha'iras lust is building, not wanting to cum while on her knees she stands. Straddling Shepard's lap, he tries to reach for those hypnotic giant blue tits.

Sha'ira playfully slaps his hands away. Not wanting to cum again so quickly from his skilled breast play. She now wants to ride this giant human cock. Sha'ira stands, that valley between those blue tits wet from her pussy juices. She straddles the Commander's lap but hesitates, the large cock pressing against her stomach. Finally, the head of the shaft reaches her belly button. Sha'ira casts her doubts away, moving her hips up and lining Shepard's cock with her pussy. Next, she moves her hips downward, slowly taking the large head inside her vagina. Just taking the head makes Sha'ira bite her lower lip. She slowly sinks lower as inch by inch of giant cock disappears inside her pussy.

A combination of both pain and pleasure emanating from Sha'iras vagina. She can feel her pussy expanding by the Commander's thick shaft. Reaching the halfway mark makes her cry out as she climaxes. Sha'ira cum running thickly down the large cock's length. She does realise there is still half of a foot human cock to go. Sha'ira knees buckle as her orgasm leaves her weak at the legs.

Shepard holds Sha'ira up by the armpits, protecting her from dropping her whole weight down. He, of course, wanted nothing more than to have Sha'ira take his entire cock. But Shepard didn't want her to be in too much pain when she did. The Commander knows from experience that and instead be a slow process for taking a foot of cock for the first time. Sha'ira leans over and kisses Shepard on the forehead, grateful for his assistance. She glances down and gulps at seeing the rest of the sizable unexplored shaft. Finally, Sha'ira looks the Commander in the eyes and nods her consent.

She was able to take the first half of Shepard's cock somewhat more manageable than the Commander's previous human partners. Sha'ira feels the Commander's hands slide down her body. Sha'iras' nerves tingling in pleasure as Shepard reaches her hips and gently pulls her down. She hisses in pain as more cock enters her, her pussy tunnel expanding more so from the invasion of the human cock. The Commander's shaft is burrowing further than any man has ever gone.

For Sha'ira, feeling this pain inside her feels like losing her virginity all over again. That experience happened so many years ago she barely remembers it. Shepard lightly kisses and licks Sha'iras breasts and nipples. The Commander's mouth work lessens her discomfort somewhat as she descends further. Sha'ira continues to move her hips further down, taking more of the thick shaft the Consort continues until coming to a stop.

Strangely she feels some sort of resistance inside her, something Sha'ira has never felt before. It takes a moment for her to realise what it is. The head of Shepard's cock is poking against the mouth of her womb. The realisation makes Sha'ira cum as her entire body shudders from an explosion of pleasure.

"By the Goddesses!" Sha'ira squeals out.

Sweat begins to radiate off Sha'iras blue body. Shepard does not mind, enjoying the taste as he licked it off her skin. Sha'ira closes her eyes as she moans. She is enjoying the sensation of his tongue on her neck and breasts. Shepard loves nothing more than watching a woman taking his cock for the first time.

"We're not done yet," the Commander tells her.

Sha'ira opens her eyes, a little worried at what could come next. Already a little more than winded from two thunderous orgasms. Shepard wraps his thick, muscular arms around her back and begins to stand up; Sha'ira tries to stop the Commander.

"Wait, please, Shepard, don't...Ohhh!"

Shepard is now standing up and lifting Sha'ira with him, moving his hands to cup her round butt to get a good grip. Sha'ira quickly wraps her hands and legs around him to get a hold. Shepard lifts the Consort up and down on his cock like she weighs nothing at all. Sha'ira groaning as her womb is stabbed repeatedly by the head of the thick shaft.

"Oh no. You're tearing apart inside. No, no, no!" Sha'ira cries out.

Sha'ira shakes her head, trying to fight the losing battle of pleasure happening within her pussy. She was the dominant one with her previous partners, always controlling what happened in the bedroom. But now Sha'ira feels powerless in this position, and yet this turns her on even more so. And this scares Sha'ira a little, being in unfamiliar territory.

"I can't, can't. Not like this oh fuuuccck!" Sha'ira cries out.

Shepard grimaces, ignoring Sha'iras cries as his orgasm approaches. Sha'iras vagina squeezes his cock, as if trying to milk his cum from his large testicles. The Commander begins to thrust away inside Sha'ira. She is tightening her grip around Shepard as Sha'ira cries out.

"I can't...I. It's sooo good! Fuck me! Harder! Come on cum! Flood my womb with your human sperm," Sha'ira screams out.

"I'm cumming!" Shepard announces.

"Yes! Do it. Cum inside me!" She cries out almost hysterically.

Shepard cock pushed even further inside. The head of his shaft pierced through the entrance of Sha'iras' womb. The Aira screams as she climaxes hard as Shepard cums. Sha'iras' entire body glows blue as her biotics are instinctively activated. The Consort's eye goes black, but Shepard does not notice. He does see Sha'ira body glowing blue and various objects around the room floating about.

As if the room has entered zero gravity. Sha'ira can feel the thick shaft pulse inside her as load after load of Shepard's sperm is deposited directly in her womb. Eventually, her eye resumes its light blue texture, but Asiras orgasm does not stop while Shepard keeps unloading cum inside her. Finally, after more than a minute has passed, the two settle down, and their climaxes pass.

Sha'ira body loses its blue glow as her biotics powers down. All the small objects around the room fall back down, making a loud commotion. Shepard gently places Sha'ira down back in the lounge. Her grip loosens around his lean body as Sha'iras' limbs become slack. Shepard begins to withdraw his cock from her vagina, Sha'ira moans from the extraction. When his shaft is entirely out, Sha'ira pussy is gaping wide, with seamen and pussy juices oozing out. Shepard sits next to while Sha'ira lays almost lifeless on the lounge.

"Never seen a bed like that before", Shepard comments

He refers to the purple glass semi-sphere bubble that houses the bed, almost like a barrier. Sha'ira laughs in response as her hand glows as she uses her biotic powers. The semi-sphere opens up like a lid of a container. Shepard whistles, being impressed by the furniture. He glances over to Sha'ira, who is smiling sexily at him. She uses a hand to cup the discharging of sperm coming from her pussy.

Sha'ira brings a handful of thick love cream to her mouth, and she drinks it down. She is slurping and licking her hand and fingers clean while Sha'ira stares right at Shepard. He grins while a new erection grows; Sha'ira stops sucking in shock that the Commander is so quick to recover.

Shepard bends down and gently picks up Sha'ira bridal style, carrying her to the bed. She can feel Shepard's cock against her butt. He places the Consort gently on the edge bed. Sha'ira sits up to look at eye level with the massive cock, glistening with sperm and her juices. Shepard groans as Sha'ira licks and sucks his shaft and balls clean. Shepard closes his eyes and groans from Sha'iras remarkable mouth skills.

"Do your biotics always activate during sex?" He asks while enjoying the oral work on his genitals.

Sha'ira maintains her blowjob. Answering Shepard after a few moments, but not completely taking away her mouth to answer.

"Only (slurp) during a powerful climax, it's a biotic (slurp) version of a full-body (slurp) orgasmic reaction." She explains while making love to Shepard's cock with her mouth.

Sha'ira stops talking to concentrate fully on the cleaning. Saliva trailing down her mouth and dripping off at the chin.

"Such a mainly taste, and salty too. I could get addicted to this," Sha'ira thought to herself.

Sha'ira opens her mouth as wide as she can to take this monstrous shaft. Shepard moans at the feeling of the Consorts wet and hot mouth taking his cock. Sha'ira can feel the head pushing past her throat and stretching her windpipe. Tears are streaming down her cheeks as Shepard grasps Sha'ira by the back of the head. She tries to shake her head, but too late.

12