Mass Erect Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shepard pulls her down until his balls are resting on her chin. Sha'ira starts to gag and slaps the Commander on the thigh. He relents and releases the Consort as she pulls away. Again, Sha'ira coughs as she wipes her eyes clear of tears.

Sha'ira flicks a finger on the cocks head in annoyance at choking on the large shaft. Sha'ira smiles as she watches the enormous organ sway back and forth. Her saliva is dripping off the cock. The Consort moves to the centre of the bed, laying on her back, and she holds her legs up high in an almost perfect V shape.

Mesmerised by the beautiful pose, Shepard crawls towards Sha'ira on the bed. He does not notice the glass bubble come down and close. Kneeling before the Consort, Shepard starts to rub the large cock head up and down the lips of Sha'iras pussy. She groans in annoyance, eager to resume fucking as Sha'ira tries to wraps her legs around his waist. Shepard smiles as he grabs the ankles and holds them back up in the perfect V pose. Sha'ira hisses out in frustration at him, taunting her.

Shepard relents, plunging his cock inside her pussy. She moans loudly as the entire shaft enters much quicker than before. Shepard's cock almost fit quite snuggly in her vagina. He begins thrusting away, slowly at first but gradually building speed. Sha'ira starts to pinch and pull her left nipple, using her right hand to rub her erect clit. She looks down to watch the giant human shaft go in and out of her pussy. Sha'ira gasps at seeing her very own stomach bulging from each thrust.

The bulging sight puts Sha'ira over the edge. Squealing as she climaxes, her juices drenching Shepard's gigantic balls and leaving a big puddle on the bed. But the Commander does not stop thrusting and unfortunately, neither does Sha'iras orgasms. Sha'ira has no idea how many times she has cum. Her brain melts from the pleasure.

Sha'ira legs quiver in the air as Shepard holds them up there, her toes curling inward. Sha'iras biotic powers begin to act up again. Not only her entire body but the glass bubble the two occupy glows a blue colour. Also, the furniture outside the bubble bed starts to float in the air: the small table and the lounge. The furniture also vibrates as they levitate about a few feet off the ground.

"By the Goddess. Yesss (pant). I love your big thick human cock. It feels so good. Better than anything before (pant). It's much bigger than anyone. No one compares (pant) to you," Sha'ira cries, getting louder with each sentence.

Shepard is unable to hold himself back. The constant squeezing of Asira vagina and Sha'ira filthy talk begins to push him to the edge.

"I'm cumming!" Shepard cries out.

"Do it! Breed me, human. Fill me with that human sperm. Drown my pussy!" Cur inside me. Empty it all inside of meee!" Sha'ira screams out.

She can feel Shepard's shaft shake inside her vagina as the Commander cums. Sha'ira groans as Shepard's orgasm triggers her own. Sha'ira wraps her arms around his neck, and the two kiss as they cum together. The Consort's biotic powers peak as well. Her entire body glows blue again as every floating object falls back down.

Sha'ira lays on the bed, trying to catch her breath. She feels exhausted but has that certain glow from mind-blowing sex and not the blue biotic kind. Sha'ira looks down at her bulging stomach, filled with sperm. She places her left hand over, feeling the head of Shepard's cock through her stomach. He pulls his shaft slowly out of Sha'ira pussy.

The Consort groans from the extraction of the giant cock. When done, Sha'ira lays back on the bed with a sigh from how empty she feels inside without the Commander's cock. Sha'ira rubs her round belly, almost looking months pregnant. A combination of nearly two big and thick loads inside her. Then, she

Sha'ira does not notice Shepard shuffling up the bed until his cock is pointing at her face. Now sleek with seamen and pussy juices. The Consort doesn't hesitate for a second, opening her jaw to suck Shepard's shaft clean for a second time.

"Mmmmm. So juicy and creamy. Almost rich in flavour. Sha'ira thought to herself.

She scarcely can believe that human sperm can taste this good with such a salty flavour. Sha'ira stays lying on her back while giving oral to Shepard. She is too exhausted even to sit up or crane her neck up further. Finally, Sha'ira stops her blowjob, surprised that his cock has grown yet again within her mouth. She pulls away, ending the blowjob; Sha'ira shakes her head sadly.

"Shepard. I can't," Sha'ira explains.

With her voice a little out of breath. The Consort is worried any more orgasms will make her blackout. Shepard leans down and kisses her on her sweaty forehead.

"It's okay. I'm a little disappointed that I didn't get a chance to taste this juicy looking pussy"

Shepard explains while running a finger up and down Sha'ira gaping vagina. That finger becomes coated in sperm as more and more cum spill out, making a big white puddle on the bed. The Commander brings the wet finger to her face. The Consort eagerly licks the finger clean of seamen while letting out a moan, like tasting a delicious dessert. All the while, she gazes right into Shepard's eyes.

"Another time for that. You better leave now; you're going to be late," Sha'ira mentions.

Shepard checks the time on his Omi-tool. He has five minutes to get back to the Normandy. The Commander jumps out of bed and quickly gets dressed. Sha'ira uses her elbows to prop her upper body up to watch Shepard. She giggles behind a hand at seeing Shepard adjust his pants to fit his enormous erection. While getting dressed, he notices the damage to the room. Looking like a hurricane blew through the room, with furniture tipped over courtesy of Sha'ira biotics activating upon her cosmic climaxes.

"I should go. Sorry about the mess," Shepard says while putting his shirt on.

"As you should!" Sha'ira admonishes but in a humorous manner as she smiles.

"But this mess I'll enjoy cleaning", Sha'ira comments.

She scoops up the sperm oozing from her gaping wide pussy. Cupping the thick load in her hand. Sha'ira puts on a show for the Commander, leaning back as The Consort begins to drink up Shepherd's cum by the handful. His cock twitches in his pants in response to the erotic sperm eating show.

"Come back anytime, Commander," Sha'ira says, her eyes shining with the promise of more to come.

Shepard chuckles in response as he leaves the Consorts room. Shepard goes through the door and heads down the stairs. They're waiting for him is a sort of welcome party, all of Sha'iras acolytes. When Sha'iras biotics activated from the powerful climaxes, it wasn't only the furniture in the Consort room that moved around. Various small items downstairs started to float in the air.

Many of the customers downstairs become confused and a little concerned about the situation. The Consort's acolytes Becoming aware of what was happening upstairs. Sha'iras followers act quickly to reassure their client's. They made up the excuse that the gravity system in the building was malfunctioning. The acolytes were able to usher their guests out of the building. Shepard nods to the women as he exits the building, heading to his ship. The acolytes all smile, wink and shyly wave goodbye to the Commander.

After this event, word spread around the Citadel. Some customers turned away to work out what exactly went on between Commander Shepard and Consort Sha'ira. Soon the rumours became more exaggerated. One was that Shepard not only had sex with The Consort Sha'ira but her acolytes as well. The Commander got a chuckle out of that one when he heard that rumour on the Normandy. However, Shepard did notice some strange looks; he is getting the latest female ground team members.

12