Mass Erect Ch. 02

Story Info
Ashley and Liara are not happy with Shepard.
3.6k words
4.45
5.5k
13

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/28/2023
Created 09/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mass Erect Chapter 2

Since the aftermath of meeting with Sha'ira, Shepard has been getting a lot of attention lately. Subtle glances and whispers follow him wherever he goes on the Citadel and even on the Normandy ship. Once, on the Normandy, Shepard caught the lift down to the armoury and engineering rooms. Before the doors close, Gunnery Sergeant Ashley Williams joins him inside. Shepard and Ashley merely nod respectfully to one another as they stand side by side. Then, as the lift travels down, Ashley speaks up.

"Heard you had some reading, Commander. With that 'woman,'" she comments.

The way Ashley said woman with such disdain makes Shepard sigh. He knows about the Sergeant's feelings and attitude towards other races, bordering on racism. Shepard feels sorry for Ashley lack of acceptance. But at least the Sergeant is open to working with the other members of the ground team, who are not part of the Alliance military.

"One step at a time, I guess," Shepard thought to himself.

"Is there a problem, Gunnery Sergeant?" Shepard asks with raised eyebrows.

Ashley stands at attention, her hands on her side and back a little straighter. The Sergeant stares straight ahead when answering.

"No problem, sir," Ashley responds.

"I thought you said the crew is off-limits? With regulations against fraternisation."

Ashley's face sours upon that; she seems to be regretting that decision. The Sergeant hesitates and cannot stop herself from asking.

"Will you go back there? To see her?"

"Possibly," Shepard tells her honestly.

Ashley grimaces her disapproval, and Shepard pretends not to notice. He leans over and presses the emergency stop button on the elevator. The elevator comes to a stop, and the lights overhead dim a little. Shepard moves behind Ashley, who remains at attention. She feels the Commander's breath on the back of her neck. The Sergeant quivers slightly and then gasps as Shepard nestles his cock between Ashley's buttcheeks. The Commander moves closer to her neck. His mouth just centimetres from kissing/biting the Sergeant on the neck. Ashley closes her eyes as she bites her lower lip to stop moaning aloud. The Sergeant's buttcheeks instinctively squeeze Shepard's giant cock. But the spell is broken as Shepard moves over and presses the button to restart the elevator. Ashley reopens her eyes and looks embarrassed as she blushes. The Sergeant's chest heaving from panting. Shepard is unable to wipe the big grin he has. He readjusts his blue uniform pants to hide the large erection. The elevator comes to a stop at the cargo bay. Before the Commander leaves, he tells Ashley.

"If you change your mind, Sergeant, you know where to find me."

Shepard leaves, but Ashley does not. Instead, she stays inside and waits for the elevator doors to close again. As soon as they do, the Sergeant grips one of the railings to steady herself.

But it is not only Ashley enquiring about Shepard and Sha'ira. The newest member of the team, Dr Liara T'Soni, Matriarch Benezia's daughter, seems interested. That surprised the Commander as he thought Liara was only interested in his interaction with the Prothean artifact known as the Conduit. Shepard is one of the few people on the Normandy that chat to Liara. Many of the crew are still wary of trusting the daughter of Benezia, the ally of the rogue Spectre Saren. Shepard and Dr T'Soni are alone in her quarters. Liara has just finished interpreting the vision the Commander received from an ancient Prothean machine before Shepard leaves Liara comments.

"Did you have a fascinating reading, Commander?" Liara asks with raised eyebrows.

"How did you hear about that?" Shepard asks.

"I have my methods," she explains, without revealing much.

"Why, Doctor. Do I hear jealousy in your voice?"

Liara sits back down and turns her seat to look away, but Shepard can see her cheeks reddening on her blue skin. A beautiful sight that makes Shepard smile. The Commander cannot help himself as he places his hands on Liara's shoulders.

"Commander?! What are you...?"

She stops himself as Shepard starts to massage Liara's shoulders. Dr T'Soni closes her eyes; she loosens her shoulders to give the Commander's better access. Liara shivers at feeling Shepard breath on her ear as he whispers to her.

"You need to take a break some time, Doctor."

"Mmmm, maybe I should listen to you. Oh, go back to that spot."

Shepard follows Liara's direction to the spot she wants to be rubbed.

"Ohh, didn't you promise you'll give me time" Liara comments, as she remembers a previous conversation they had.

"I didn't promise no teasing", Shepard quips back. "It's sort of a human thing we do."

Liara groans, trying to be annoyed. But Shepard's handwork distracts her. His massage is both pleasurable and relaxing.

"Take as much time as you want, Dr T'Soni. I'll be waiting for you."

Shepard decides to leave before the massage escalates any further.

"I should go," he tells her.

Liara frowns her disappointment as Shepard stops the shoulder-rubbing and steps away. He opens the door to leave but comes to a stop as a biotic barrier lights up and blocks his path. Shepard turns around with a smile to see Dr T'Soni walk up to him, her hands glowing blue. She puts on an extra sway to her hips as she walks, which the Commander cannot ignore. Liara stands before Shepard and grabs him by his cock, as she starts to give the Commander a very slow handjob.

"You're right; nothing wrong about teasing one another," Liara whispers in Shepard's ear.

Dr T'Soni gives Shepard's cock one last squeeze before stepping back. The blue biotic barrier behind him vanishes. She turns around and sits back at the desk. Now humming a strange melody as she resumes her works.

Shepard sighs as he leaves the room. He decides to take a cold shower to cool his hardon down. Thirty minutes later, Shepard is in the captain's cabin, his own private space. The Commander is just exiting the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. The door to the room opens, and Sergeant Williams enters inside.

"Sergeant? I thought I locked that door?"

Shepard does not get a chance to speak further. Ashley has the Commander locks with a glare of anger as she marches right up to him. Before Shepard knows what is happening, Ashley shoves the Commander back. As fit and muscular Shepard is, the Sergeant is almost his equal in strength and power. Shepard falls back, tripping over and luckily landing on the bed behind him.

"Ash?! What the...hell?"

Shepard's anger vanishes from his voice as he watches Ashley pull her blue uniform shirt over her head to show she is wearing no bra. Shepard's eyes automatically lock on to Ashley's big E size breasts. Her lightly tanned skin gives off an almost glowing look with the lights overhead. The Sergeant's body is a breathtakingly grand mixture of soft feminine and solid masculine features. Ashley's body is both alluring and intimidating at the same time. The combination of her natural beauty and being in peak physical condition. She notices a growing bump within the towel Shepard is wearing. The Commander could have sworn he saw a smile appear on Ashley. But a split second later, that smile is gone, and that glaring scowl is back. She stares at Shepard while undoing her headband. Ashley shakes her head to free her long luscious black hair. Next, the Sergeant strips off her pants. Ashley leans forward to shuffle out of her pants slowly. She reveals no panties and a small triangle of pubic hair. It almost looks like an arrow pointing at her vagina. Shepard sits up on the edge of the bed to watch this menacing style strip show. He licks his lips at the sight of Ashley's nether region. Then, like a lioness, she leaps at Shepard and straddles on top of him. The Commander is caught off guard as Ashley pins him on the bed, flat on his back.

He tries to move his hand to touch those giant brown tits, but Ashley stops him. The Sergeant grabs Shepard's wrist and pins them over his head. Ashley snarls at the Commander as she grounds her pelvis against his.

"You're such an asshole, Commander! Another blue freak isn't getting over me!" Ashely cries out.

Shepard's grin disappears, sick of the Sergeant's racist attitude. The Commander glares at Ashley as he starts to move his arms upward. She smiles at Shepard as two soldiers pit their upper body strengths against one another. Their arms and shoulders muscle tense as Commander and Sergeant push and strain. The two are almost equal in brawn, but Ashley loses focus on their tug of war match. The feeling of Shepard's growing hard cock pressing against her pussy.

"Holy shit! It feels like the Commander has a Widows rifle in his pants," Ashley thinks to herself, unable to restrain her excitement.

Shepard gets his arms in front of him, at arm's length with Ashley's hands. The battle of strength is now in the Commander's favour. Shepard gets his right hand free from Ashley's grip. He sits up now and grabs a handful of the Sergeant's black hair. Shepard pulls back on Ashley's hair, exposing her neck. She hisses out in pain of the hair pull, but Ashley gives Shepard a grin. Almost like she is asking the Commander for more. Shepard sneers at Ashley, leaning forward and biting her on the neck.

"Maybe I am an asshole. But it's about time to deal with your attitude, Sergeant Williams," Shepard says in a growling manner.

Ashley's grin widens, unable to hide her excitement. She leans in for a kiss, but the Commander has other ideas. Shepard pushes the Sergeant back until she is flat on her back. He maneuvers Ashley until her head is hanging off the edge of the bed. Shepard gets off the bed and stands over Ashley. He takes the towel off from around his waist, revealing his manhood to the Sergeant. Ashley's jaw drops at the sight of Shepard shaft, undeniably the biggest and thickest cock she has ever seen. Ashley licks her lips at the large cock that is bobbing near her face. The Sergeant smiles as she opens her mouth, trying to catch that thick piece of cock meat. Shepard grabs hold of his manhood and starts to slap Ashley's face with it. He cock slaps her cheeks and forehead, even running on the head over the Sergeant's lips. Ashley moans at being smacked with the Commander giant cock. Shepard grimaces, a bit annoyed that Ashley seems to be enjoying this too much. He decides to up the game further. Shepard raises a hand and slaps the Sergeant hard across her right breast.

"Ow! What the fu...uck!"

Ashley wasn't able to speak further as Shepard shoves his cock into her mouth. She starts to gage, but Shepard doesn't stop until his whole cock is gone from sight. Ashley's jaw is straining from the thick shaft pushing and now entering her throat. As he pushes inch by inch of cock further in her mouth, the Commander repeatedly slaps Ashley's big tits. Finally, the Sergeant thrashes her legs about until Shepard puts a stop to it.

"Don't move!" Shepard orders Ashley.

Ashley stops moving her legs and remains still. Satisfied, Shepard pushes until the entire length of his shaft is inside the Sergeant's mouth and throat. The Commander can see Ashley's throat bulging from trying to accommodate his thick cock. Shepard pulls back until half his shaft is out and then pushes it back in. He starts to throat fuck her. Shepard goes slow, loving the gurgling wet sounds the Sergeant is making. Ashley coughs, and more saliva flows out. Soon her entire face is covered in spit. Forcing her eyelids closed so no saliva goes in her eyes. Shepard resumes slapping Ashley's tits. The Sergeant groans her protests, and the Commander ignores her. The hard slaps make Ashley brown breasts become a shade of red. Shepard notices Ashley moves her hands down south to play with herself. Shepard leans over and grabs the Sergeant's wrists.

"Did I say you could play with yourself?" Shepard demands.

"Nu hah", Ashley mumbles out.

Shepard, let's go off Ashley's wrist. Instead, she uses her hands to play with Shepard big shaved balls. The Commander smiles; he keeps his entire shaft in Ashley's mouth while leaning forward. He inclines until his face comes close to the Sergeant's vagina. Shepard pulls Ashley's legs apart for access. The Commander inhales the smell of sweet and wet pussy. He starts to lick Ashley vagina. Shepard is distracted by tasting the Sergeant's pussy that he forgets to throat fuck. Her pubic hair tickles his chin. Ashley is more than happy to bob her head to take in the Commander's shaft. The two soldiers sixty-nine each other, slurping and sucking away until Ashley is the first to climax. Her screams are muffled by the thick cock in her mouth and throat. Shepard shakes his head as he drinks up Ashley's pussy juices. Shepard brings his head up, feeling his orgasm approaching.

He throat fucks at a rapid pace. Using his right hand Shepard pinches hard on Ashley's erect clit, and with the left hand, he tweaks her left nipple. Ashley squeals again and starts to climax again just as Shepard cums. He shoots loads of seamen directly into her stomach as the Sergeant squirts. Her pussy juices fly out like a sprinkler and soaks the bed; Shepard almost misses the watery display. His entire body shakes as he cums. When the Commander finishes cumming, he slowly pulls his shaft out of Ashley's throat and then mouth. Ashley moves on the stomach, wiping her face clean off all the saliva.

"Holy fuck! What a load. Feels like I've swallowed a gallon of sperm," Ashley thinks to herself.

Shepard cock is a mess of cum and spit, now pointing directly up near the Sergeant's face. Ashley is surprised that the Commander's is erect so soon after cumming. She looks up and smiles at Shepard with traces of spit still on her face. Ashley starts to lick the large cock clean, her tongue travelling down until it reaches those big shaved balls. The Sergeant's jaw aches a little, so she spit polishes each giant testicle. Shepard moans at Ashley's oral work. He loves how much she seems to enjoy sucking on his cock, and the constant eye contact they share. Almost as if Ashley is seeking the Commander's approval of her mouth skills. But Shepard doesn't want to cum again in her mouth. He pulls away from Ashley's mouth; she pouts in disappointment until Shepard grabs her by the hair again. The Commander ushers Ashley by the hair to the centre of the bed. She moans at being dragged around on her hands and knees like some sort of animal.

"Ass up!" Shepard orders.

Ashley shivers with lust as she perks her round butt high in the air. Shepard moves behind, and Ashley waits while holding her breath. She wiggles her hips from side to side, giving the Commander a good view of her swaying ass. Shepard chuckles as he slides his shaft between Ashley's buttcheeks. She moans and tries to grab hold of the Commander's cock to put it inside her. Shepard sees the Sergeant's hand and reacts instantly. He slaps Ashley on the left buttcheek. Her entire body shook from the impact of the hard slap; it but Shepard doesn't stop as he rains down slaps on her backside.

"Did (slap) I (slap) tell (slap) you (slap) to (slap) touch (slap) my (slap) cock?!"

"Nooo, sir", Ashley cries out.

Shepard's cock throbs from the sexy way Ashley said, sir. The Sergeant's ass cheeks are bright red from the repeated hard slaps. Shepard pulls her asscheeks apart, Ashley's asshole winks back at him.

"Another time for that", Shepard thinks to himself.

He lines his shaft up with the Sergeant's pussy and pushes it in. Ashley's eyes widen in an almost cartoonish manner as inches of thick cock ploughs through her vagina.

"God damn, that's thick!" Ashley screams in her mind.

Ashley can feel her pussy stretching to accommodate the Commander's thickness. She groans loudly as the biggest cock Ashely has ever had invades her vagina. Shepard doesn't go slow as he keeps pushing. The Commander loves the feeling of a tight wet female hole experiencing his thick cock size for the first time. Ashley's vagina tunnel squeezes his cock, her mouth is open, but no sound comes out. Instead, she feels throbbing pains emanating from her pussy. Not as painful as being shot, but each throb of pain follows a pulse of mind-melting pleasure. Ashley then realises just how deep the Commander is.

"Fuuuck! He's sooo deep inside me!"

Shepard starts to jab his cock in and out. He forces his way so Ashley will take his whole shaft. The tight squeeze does little to slow Shepard's progress. But then he feels resistance, the head of his cock comes to a stop at the entrance to Ashley's womb. The Commander pulls back and thrusts again, but the womb's gates seem impregnable. He growls in frustration, not coming this far to be stopped now. Shepard decides to take out his frustrations on another target as each jab of his cock creates a ripple effect on Ashley's gorgeous round butt. Raising a hand, the Commander spanks the Sergeant's backside. Ashley's entire upper body perks up from the smack. Crying out as she climaxes, her orgasm so big it leaves Ashley twitching and shaking. The Sergeant crumbles face down on the bed as she struggles to regain her breath. But Shepard doesn't stop thrusting. He ignores Ashley's crumbled state and grabs her by the hips to hold the Sergeant's hips up. The juices from Ashley's climax coats the Commander's shaft and balls. The fluids help Shepard spear through and breakthrough into her womb. Shepard stops to savour this achievement, looking down to see his whole shaft gone and now fully embedded inside Ashley's vagina and in her womb. The Sergeant goes cross-eyed; she bites down on a mouthful of bedsheets to unleash a muffled scream as Ashley cums again.

The Commander waits patiently for her climax to finish before pulling his hips back, drawing a groan from Ashley, feeling empty from that thick shaft pulling back and leaving her womb. He extracts until only the large cock head remains inside Ashley'svagina. That empty feeling for her isn't there for long as Shepard starts to piston back and forth, starting slow but soon building up speed. Every thrust gets a ragged moan from Ashley. Every repeated jab of the Commander's cock, makes the Sergeant's entire body quivers with pleasure. The head of Shepard's cock repeatedly jabs back and forth into her womb. But Ashley is more active this time, perking herself up from the bed and pushing back to meet every thrust. She glances back at Shepard, licking her lip. Her eyes are gazing at the Commander with a look of total submission. That one look tells Shepard everything; he could do anything to her and that Ashley would never say no. But Shepard wanted to hear it aloud. Shepard pulls the Sergeant's hair roughly, but not enough to pull out strands of hair.

"You're mine, you hear me? You racist bitch!" Shepard snaps at Ashley.

"Yes, I'm yours. I am a bitch, but I'm your bitch!" Ashley cries back.

Her eyes are pleading for more pain. The Commander complies with hard strikes across the Sergeant's backside. Just like her tits, Ashley's butt becomes a bright red colour. Shepard stops spanking to concentrate fully on fucking. Ashley continues to rant on, going crazy with lust.

"Anytime and anywhere (pant). Fuck me (pant) in front of the crew. I'll (pant) blow you when you're on the bridge (pant). Fuck me in medical (pant). Show (pant) Chakwas and (pant) T'Soni, what a total slut (pant) I am!"

Ashley is beginning to lose her breath as the oxygen is being fucked out of her. Building up to an even bigger climax than before. Shepard,too, is starting to feel it, that ranting from Ashley causing his orgasm. The dirty talk fills Shepard's head with ideas. Fucking Ashley all over the Normandy ship. Why not? After all, it is his ship.

"Fuuck! I'm cumming!" Shepard roars.

12