Mass Erect Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do it! Inside me! Fill my pussy, Commander!" Ashley screams back.

Both soldiers yell out as they cum together. One last thrust from Shepard, and he holds his shaft there. The head of his large cock pressed against the gate of Ashley's womb. The Commander's shaft throbs with every load of sperm firing directly in the Sergeant's womb. She coos in absolute bliss as her mind goes supernova in pleasure. Ashley's vagina squeezes Shepard's shaft, trying to milk every last drop of sperm.

The Commander wipes his brow of sweat as he regains his breath. Sweat drenches both Shepard and Ashley's entire bodies. He struggles to pull his cock out; it seems the Sergeant's pussy isn't ready to let go just yet. As it squeezes to keep his shaft embedded inside. Shepard pulls his cock out, drawing a moan from Ashley. He lays on the bed and feels her spoon against him. She drifts off to sleep as Ashley caresses her stomach. Her usual flat muscular stomach, now round with the amount of cum Shepard has deposited inside Ashley. Shepard notices a big smile on her sleeping face. He brushes some strands of Ashley's house from her face. Soon Shepard joins the Sergeant and closes his eyes.

A few hours later, Shepard awakens from a wet feeling. He knows that feeling; someone is blowing the Commander.

"Didn't get enough, huh?" Shepard mutters.

The speed of suction increases upon hearing the Commander is awake. But he realises something is off. It cannot be Ashley; she is still asleep. Her body drapes over his as she hugs him. Shepard looks down to see a person-sized, lump at his waist. The Commander pulls back the covers.

12