Massage Chonicles - Chelsea My 1st

Story Info
My very first erotic massage, intense, erotic and tormenting.
4.1k words
4.71
20.7k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd had so many therapeutic massages over the years prior to this, but after my teasing jack-off and cum sessions with Trina watching me, the need to have something much more sensual was triggered.

Being my first time seeking a fully erotic type massage, I did a lot of homework in trying to choose a masseuse. It probably took about three months to both figure out who I wanted to see and then work out the butterflies. This would be out of my comfort zone.

I settled on a girl called Chelsea who was reputed to have both a therapeutic type skillset along with a more sensual touch.

Once arranged by email, I'd been thinking about it in nervous anticipation all week long. For this particular appointment, I chose a Friday after work, intending to leave work early to head to a more industrial part of town, where her place was located.

I'd even considered cancelling the appointment a couple of times but took the plunge. Luckily it was a light Friday at work and I left the construction site well in advance of my appointment.

The location didn't give me confidence though. It was an older part of town with a lot of warehouses, industry and older apartment buildings.

It was already too late I guess. I clicked the power door locks on the keyfob satisfied that I was a discreet distance from Chelsea's building. Ten minutes early for my massage appointment. Given the state of the broken sidewalks and unappealing buildings, briefly I considered walking back to the vehicle.

This could be a time. My inner voice was flashing a warning. The suburban business district that I was in had seen better days. Boarded-up storefronts. Graffiti upon layers of other graffiti.

The sidewalk was no better. Had it been nighttime, assuredly I would have bailed. Holding a little hope, I told myself that her building would probably be in better condition. It wasn't.

The callbox to enter the stucco walkup looked like something out of the fifties. Expecting it not to work, I was surprised when the annunciator buzzed like a tired school bell and unlocked the door.

That's when the newbie nervousness kicked in. Not only was this one of my first forays into an all-out erotic massage, but it also looked like I was walking into a building that housed a half dozen crack houses.

The corridor rug smelled like a damp mop, and as I approached her apartment, the fire door next to it looked like something out of a Steven King movie, ready to clank shut and lock me in the building.

Along with inexperience and anxiety, the setting wiped out any erotic thoughts and expectations.

"Hi, Zach." Chelsea opened the door halfway to usher me in.

I was greeted by a twenty-something full figured straw-haired-blonde. Her kind face and perfectly applied makeup put me at ease. Two deadbolts clicked solidly behind her. Chelsea smiled brightly. I trusted that I'd met her expectations, though I sensed that she read through my nervousness.

"You're cute," Chelsea said, opening her arm towards the living area.

"Thanks," my words were quiet and difficult to find. "You're- pretty."

Chelsea was an unexpected gem, considering the setting. "Would you like a shower?"

"I had one, but -," I wasn't even certain of the etiquette for this type of massage. Would she be offended if I said no? "Sure, why not."

I undressed in the smallish bathroom that was surprisingly tidy considering the setting and exterior of her apartment. Lightly soaping and rinsing, I rushed my wash nervously.

"You can put your clothes there." Chelsea pointed to a sole wood chair in the corner of her lightly furnished living room. Indeed aside from a simple couch and end table, there wasn't much except for the massage table right smack in the middle of the room. There was hypnotic instrumental alt-rock music playing. Heavy brown drapes let little light inside. Still five pm, the setting made it feel like nighttime in some sort of patron-less seedy pub.

Plopping the bundle of clothing that was strategically placed in front of my cock, I turned back to Chelsea, this time damp and nude as the day I was born.

"Just relax." Chelsea traced a finger down the center of my chest, and stomach, bypassing my flaccid cock and then circling my tight freshly shaved balls. "Don't be nervous. Just lie down Zach, I'll take care of everything."

Being one of those guys who just loves testicle stimulation, Chelsea skillfully woke up my cock. It warmed with the surge of blood, while I shuffled face down on the table.

My new-found masseuse had strength, kneading my muscles almost as well as my therapeutic and sports massages, except I was totally naked. She knew how to manipulate a man's body. Without directly touching anything erogenous her strokes were close enough to the good parts to rally my arousal.

"How is it?" Chelsea asked with her elbows making firm circles in my low back.

"Good, thank you." I wondered if she even heard me through the face-hole coupled with my shyness-softened voice. Chelsea was applying oil to my back.

The music track changed. Rhythmically perfect I sensed that she increased the volume slightly. Chelsea's hands swept across my back, and with more attention being paid to my glutes the massage changed from intimate to erotic. Her oiled elbows pressed into my buttcrack parting my cheeks.

"Mmm." I moaned softly. Whether she heard me or not, my body said yes.

The next pass of her oiled elbows went further, stopping and holding at my sphincter.

Oh, fuck yes. I liked that. Silently I slid my ankles apart.

Whether she needed the invitation or not didn't seem to matter. Her elbow pressed down again, passing my asshole then kneading and squashing my hairless balls.

Fuck, fuck, fuck. It was perfect. It was almost as if Chelsea knew what I loved, and I loved my balls played with heavily, roughly at times. "Mmm." Assuredly my moan was much louder this time.

She attacked my glutes with both elbows this time, forcing them between my inner thighs, across my asshole then squishing and massaging my testicles in multiple tempestuous ways.

Jesus, she had it right on the edge of being sore but not. It was heavenly torment. The kind of torment that had the sperm factories in my jewels working overtime. I was making a big load of seed. I could only hope that she would get it all out! I pressed against her massage. This was unexpected and worth every second.

Chelsea switched to my legs, oiling them up and attacking the muscles with her elbows once again. When she slipped and slid them up towards my inner thighs, she teased for much too long before finally kneading my eager balls again.

"God yes," I muttered with her forceful pressure.

Chelsea palmed one in each hand and tugged them back.

"Fuck nnuuh."

She pulled harder.

"Oh yeah!"

Satisfied she had my testes somewhat looser, Chelsea palmed them and squeezed one in each hand. "Do you like that?" Her voice was soft and dirty sounding.

"Oh yes!" Chelsea squeezed and kneaded. Her hands were oily letting my testes slip and slide within my trapped scrotum.

Wrapping fingers from one hand around both balls she locked the base and tugged hard. Slapping my ass. "You have strong balls, don't you?"

"Uh-huh." I was so delightfully and perfectly handled by her. She was firm, but it didn't hurt at all. Just the perfect amount of control and pressure.

She went back to the deep rhythmic massage along my hamstrings, calf muscles and feet.

It was then that I became aware of the ambient hypnotizing music that Chelsea had playing.

"What is that?" I asked, "It's good, I haven't heard it before."

"Enigma' She answered massaging up my legs and then over the globes of my butt. Chelsea was such a strong girl. Her massage was deep, like a therapist almost, only with the sensual side that much better. She pressed her palms into my glutes and painfully into my sore muscles, holding them there for a few moments until the tension was released.

"You are very good!" I complimented Chelsea again. It was true, other than the setting, this was everything that I could have hoped for so far. Deep tissue with the intense kind of erotic massage I craved for so long.

Chelsea pushed my legs apart even further. "You like to be bad don't you?"

She didn't wait for an answer, but I moaned loudly when her oily clenched fist went into my perineum and massaged ever so deeply.

"Oh god," I muttered through the hole in the massage table. She had a nearly crushing force as she worked my taint, pressing then pushing to my trapped balls and then back towards my asshole. It was another touch of heaven and arduous hell combined. "Fuck that's good."

Chelsea seemed pleased that I enjoyed her testing the endurance of my sexual parts and went on massaging me heavily for minutes.

In one motion she slid a hand under my balls, then followed with the other, grasping at my tightened balls. It wasn't the way she wanted them, and with her thumb above, she warmed, tugged and massaged until they started to loosen again.

My hips rocked on the massage table, leaving my legs splayed to give her full access to the family jewels.

"Jesus!" Chelsea gave them another tug.

With my balls starting to loosen, with an exacting pressure, her thumbs pressed onto my vas deferens massaging across them.

Oh my fucking god! Other than doing this myself, or during a doctor's exam, I never had a woman do anything this deviously pleasurable. Her thumb flicked across my vas, as the cum started to swirl there, then used her fingertips to roll my testes around. Each hand firing the nerves in my testicles to a frenzy.

"Ughh!" I grunted like an animal. I was completely hers at that moment.

Releasing one of my balls, her free hand traced around the side of my stomach, curling underneath to my abs, getting close to my needy cock, but instead teasing and not touching. The other hand took over working both of my balls.

"Fuck, I'm so hard!" I admitted, wanting more.

Chelsea reached around my side, then my chest, tickling my nipples, then finally after tormenting me for what seemed like much too long, she cupped my twitching cock.

It wasn't a powerful stroke, instead a gentle light grazing. She wanted me on edge. And that's where she had me.

"Fuck you're amazing!" My speaking voice trembled with the compliment.

Chelsea let go of my balls and then reached up between my legs with her other hand. Cupping the shaft of my cock in her palm.

I fucked against her. My balls slid along the feather-soft skin of her forearm while my sensitive cock fucked the curved palm of my masseuse's hand. I attempted to thrust for more friction, but Chelsea moved her hand so I could not get enough to cum.

Ever so often from my abs, the fingertips of her other hand tickled the head of my cock, then frustratingly moved out of reach.

"Do you want to roll over?" Chelsea released my cock and balls from her tease and moved to the side of the massage table.

"Of course." The windows in her place were covered with pinned-up dark curtains I'd imagined for extra privacy. I don't know why I took note of that as I rolled over. Perhaps part of me was still quite nervous.

The moment was approaching. My very first erotic massage climax. I was nervous but my cock had been teased enough to make an oily erect flop onto my upper thigh as I rolled onto my back.

Chelsea's blue eyes sparkled. She was enjoying this. Her hands meandered over my chest sensually while the Enigma track continued to a heavier ambient sensual rhythm. She tucked a small pillow under my head.

Circumnavigating my cock, Chelsea splattered oil over my body while concluding several hand strokes near my groin, skillfully teasing everywhere nearby but avoiding my twitching cock on purpose, no doubt.

I rocked my hips slightly, fruitlessly, hoping to encourage Chelsea. Instead, she massaged my pecs and tweaked and pinched my nipples until my cock flinched a few times.

"You're so ready aren't you?" lightly strumming my now erect nipples, Chelsea locked her eyes on mine.

I was ready to surrender to her.

"Maybe if you come back again, I should suck that big cock of yours."

Was that an invitation? I nodded. It was more than I could have hoped for.

Chelsea smeared oil over my chest and then pushed her hands down my body symmetrically. Deeply. Reaching my pubic bone she brought her hands together then parted them around my cock, then balls. Cupping them, she pressed the roundness of my testicles up, carefully massaging them until they were round and hard.

"Oh fuck, mmm." I closed my eyes as she swirled my testicles into an aroused state once again. The sperm was boiling. My erect cock throbbed in random jumps while she kneaded me into such a greedy state.

"Oh you are ready, aren't you?" Finally, she wrapped one hand around my cockshaft and stroked it upwards.

"Ugh, shit." Her touch was not a light one. Chelsea pulled up on my cock slowly, intently, like she was kneading a long piece of bread dough. My cock hardened like a veiny piece of wrought iron as she worked the head of my cock into her palm.

"Mmm, you have a nice cock." She teased, sensing my nervousness. In time with the ethereal Enigma track, she moved her fist up and down. Slowly like the piston of an old train locomotive leaving the station. Too slow to bring me to climax.

"Ohh, fuck!" I arched my back attempting to thrust. I failed to increase the pace.

Chelsea placed a hand on my ab muscles. "No no, not yet my horny boy!" Wrapping my oily cock she held pace, a tormenting pace that matched the music.

Almost on queue, the rhythm of the music changed tempo. Like a metronome, Chelsea matched her cock stroking.

"God!" My stomach muscles pushed up against her hand while I rocked my head to the side. Her hand was controlling that restrictive pace. I wanted to be closer. Closer to being ready to cum.

Not there! Inside my mind, the torment whirled. Let me cum fuck! I looked down to see the blue and pink veins protruding from my greasy cockshaft as if they were meandering strings while Chelsea carefully caressed it stopping just below the ridge in my glans.

Up-fucking into Chelsea's hand I attempted fruitlessly to increase the length of her handstrokes and bring myself past the edge.

"Naughty boy!" Chelsea released my cock completely then traced her index finger up from my taint, between my balls then along the sensitive underside of my shaft. Tickling my frenulum briefly, she circled my bulbous head, then drew a line along my abs and tummy. She smirked while her finger danced over my sternum then bit her lip. Circling one nipple, then the other, her finger touched so lightly.

Still, my cock twinged and my cum hole flared greedily seeking its eruption.

The CD shifted into its next track without pause blending into a more pronounced and voluminous bass note. As if in sequence with the more sensuous sound, Chelsea pressed two oily hands on my chest craftily meandering them down towards my groin once again.

I tightened my abs and butt pushing my cock up to meet her touch. "Fuck!" I remarked under my breath in sensation and frustration.

Chelsea brought her hands together at my pubic bone. My cock lay heavily on the back of her hands, then teasing, she parted them around each side of my cock and balls.

"Damn.... Mmm!" I groaned.

Chelsea paused much too long before satisfying my need and cupping one tight testicle in each of her palms.

As she did the Enigma track crested with a regular heavy bass beat. As if urging Chelsea, she grasped my quivering shaft and moved her hand in time with the backbeat.

My cock looked so thick in her fist. No longer a look of playfulness, Chelsea had a concentrated furrowed brow with her kissable lips in a tightly pursed flat smile.

With her fist tightly grasping my steely sensitized shaft, she stroked in time with the slow bass sounds.

It was inching me closer. I rocked my hips again and stretched my arms over my head as if in surrender to whatever she was going to do to me.

"Ugh fuck.!" I murmured. Due to this being my first time ever having an erotic massage, I actually worried that I might never be able to cum with the pace of Chelsea's jacking. Maybe that was as fast as she was going to stroke me. Maybe I had too much apprehension? It had been years since I'd been stroked to completion by another hand, possibly it might not even happen.

My body flushed with warmth and tension whirled in my mind. It would be so embarrassing if I could not cum. What would happen? Would Chelsea just end the massage? Would she be mad or would I simply be left there laying on the massage table unfulfilled?

Chelsea maintained her pace with the music, even though the thoughts in my mind contributed to a diminished sensation within my cock.

"Ahhh." I sighed followed by a deep stuttered inhaling breath, resigned to the fact that I might never cum. My body slumped, but that did not dissuade Chelsea.

Pressing a hand into the centre of my chest, she firmed her hand into a crushing grip over my erection. "Relax, let me bring you there!" Smiling at me kindly, knowingly, Chelsea's voice was reassuring and confident although her facial expression was purposeful.

Looking up at her face seemed to help me relax. She was very pretty. This lovely blonde working my cock. Something in my mind told me that she would keep going until I came, no matter what.

My relaxation along with the tempo of the bass track changed, coercing my cock back into a steel-like hardness.

"Mmm." Chelsea felt it too, and drizzled more oil onto my cock and balls and switched hands. "Good boy!"

The bass track of the music didn't seem that much faster but the sound of it was driving along with Chelsea's hand tempo. Maybe it was because it was her other hand, this time with her thumb dragging along the underside of my cockshaft again, or maybe the fact that her free hand was tickling my perineum. It was delicious again.

"Mmm!" I could feel the slow building in my balls. She was taking me there!

Chelsea balled her free hand into a fist and massaged my taint.

"Oh yeah!" I splayed my legs, stretching my hands further overhead, in response to the deep unexpected massage. In body language, I was surrendering to her touch.

"Such nice smooth balls!" Chelsea complimented in a sensuous gravelly and naughty voice.

Her fist pushed up into my tightly drawn balls, kneading the underside.

"Oh god!" I let my knees fall open to the outside giving her complete access to my testicles.

She pushed up and down with her clenched fist at the base of my balls as if she was kneading a runner's calf muscle. It was just on the edge of pleasure and pain, but Chelsea seemed to intuitively know where my tolerance was and pushed into that boundary massaging there so deeply and I loved to have my package played with.

With one hand now clenched around the knob of my cock, her fist ground into the underside of my tight testes.

"Mmm." I let out a long approving moan as Chelsea rocked her knuckle against my testicles causing them to retract further into my body.

The rhythmic music increased in volume, as the pleasure inched me closer to where I wanted to be. It was then that I realized the orgasm Chelsea was building in me was slow, inevitable and unstoppable.

"Fuck yes!" I muttered as Chelsea continued to press her fist against my fully retracted testicles. Each of them on either side of my relentlessly pumped greasy penis. I arched my back as she pushed and nudged my separated testes on either side of my raging erection.

As they flipped and fled the pressure of her clenched fist my semen boiled within. The sperm ducts tingled readying for its release.

Ethereal voices reverberated on the music track as the pulsing base note exacted its time with Chelsea's lengthening hand strokes. Tugging from the base of my shaft to my glans, she gave a solid wrench and twist at the now pronounced ridge of my cock head.

12