Massage Chonicles - Chelsea My 1st

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was happening... the unstoppable build of my orgasm.

"Oh god damn!" I arched my back and thrust my abdomen, as my legs began to tremble.

This was no fast launch, my orgasm was already in motion, as my toes clenched and legs shuddered yet I knew there would be no ejaculation, at least not yet. Chelsea continued forcing my testicles in circles with her knuckle, yet lightened the grip on my cock, teasing an even slower delayed climax.

"Ahh!" I was gasping and panting. I looked down to see my pumped-up cock head and gaping cum hole, along with my rapidly rising and falling ab muscles. A rush overtook my body, tensing my muscles everywhere.

"F- fuck mee!" I whimpered with my perineum tightening in the impending climax.

Grasping my cock tightly once again, Chelsea pumped me hard in time with the musical beat. Her fist rigorously worked my retracted balls rocking up and down pushing them firmly into my pelvis.

"God yessss!" These would be my last words as my cock spasmed.

My ejaculation muscles contracted like the drum beat of the music before my seed finally unleashed itself.

"Mmm," Chelsea smiled as I surrendered to the delayed manipulated orgasm that she had so skillfully orchestrated.

Cum shot onto my chest, then further arced off the massage table, a couple of blasts hit my neck as my ass clenched.

My legs pressed back into the table for leverage as a couple of ropes of cum landed on the side of my face.

"Oh wow, you shoot far!" Chelsea remarked in enthusiastic satisfaction, continuing to jack my cock firmly. She stopped and held the base of my shaft tightly.

With that action, the next heavy rope of cum landed right across my face, including an accumulation around my open mouth. I could taste the creamy tang of it on my tongue. It felt sinfully erotic in my mouth. I'd rarely cum on my own face or mouth with a girl witnessing it. This time I was on complete display before Chelsea.

With a glazing stroke, Chelsea eased the last few shots of sperm onto my abs until it oozed in matted blobs on my cock, balls and pubic hair.

"Damn, you have a lot of cum, don't you Zach?" Chelsea seemed to be astonished by my voluminous ejaculation.

I looked up at her twinkling blue eyes and smiling face. "Yeah, I cum a lot!" I was relieved, proud and also aware of the thick cum globule on my lips as I smirked back.

"That was incredible!" My breathing was finally catching up with my residual post-orgasm pleasure. I looked up to see Chelsea's oily fingers covered with a few streaks of my semen.

"It was!" Chelsea agreed. "Are you going to lick that up, or do you want me to wash you off?" She smiled suggestively emphasizing the word 'lick.'

It could just be that much better. I used my tongue to clear the rest of the sperm from my lips in a bit of a show for Chelsea then swallowed.

"That's fucking hot!" Chelsea rewarded me with a big toothy smile. "Do you want a shower, while I wash up?"

"Sure." I agreed. There weren't many times that I was more cum covered, I thought while I sudsed myself and took advantage of the surprisingly hot water.

When I came out, Chelsea had a glass of water for me and a sweet demeanour.

We chatted briefly while I finished the room-temperature water. To her credit, she didn't make me feel rushed at all.

Chelsea gave me a quick platonic kiss on the lips as she let me out of the double-deadbolted door. "Make sure you come back again, Zach"

Despite the scruffy setting, I would come back and see Chelsea many times!

12