Massage Chronicles - Edged & Denied

Story Info
Accupressure Massage turns into an Exquisite Orgasm Denial.
5.1k words
4.63
20.5k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My earlier forays into massage consisted of trying to balance my need to get a deep-tissue massage to fend off all of the sports-related muscle tension and my experimentation with erotic massage. Being in the city, the location was also a consideration. I'd often be trying to get an appointment at the end of the workday and I didn't want to be fighting cross-town traffic on the way to a relaxation massage. Bumper-to-bumper traffic was more conducive to adding even more shoulder tension. Not the best way to arrive at a massage appointment.

If I could find the combination of a girl who had the skill of muscle release along with an erotic touch, it was like a dream come true.

-

Ming advertised traditional Chinese therapeutic massage, acupressure and cupping. The location was close to my work, and although English was not her first language, our phone conversation led me to believe that she knew how to do deep tissue massage. I researched the ad but found no reviews for her services online on the erotic massage forum. The price advertised also suggested that this was a straight-up traditional massage, nothing more.

That was okay. My regular forays into sports activities left me with lots of sore muscles. Almost every massage treatment I went to was beneficial in some way. I booked a four pm appointment with Ming. De-tensioning and decompressing the work week meant Fridays were my favourite day for a massage

I took a few turns around the block to locate parking, but I was still on time. It was a residential cookie-cutter unremarkable split-level home. A well-kept yard but nothing fancy. Without a doorbell, I bypassed the cast-iron mail slot door knocker combo and simply tapped on the wood portion of the front door.

Ming was a pleasant-looking Chinese lady. She didn't have much makeup on, but her oval face had a perfect complexion. I pegged her to be about forty years old. She had kind eyes and was dressed in a conservative gown with medical-like cream-coloured pants. I surmised she might have been one of those traditional-medicine types of people. That was reinforced when she let me in. An elderly gentleman was just finishing up a cup of Chinese loose-leaf herbal tea and thanking Ming for the treatment.

This should be interesting, I thought. A totally straight-up traditional Chinese massage. I reminded myself to check the ceiling for hand grips. I did not want her or anyone else walking on my back.

The shelves in the room contained several Feng Shui arranged items and good luck charms. Walls in the treatment room were decorated with Acupressure and Acupuncture anatomy diagrams. I smirked when I looked at the graphically depicted points of interest marked at the male genitals. I wondered if anyone actually did that? Maybe I should put it on my bucket list.

In a very softly intoned broken English, Ming said, "Undressing everything here." Then pointed to a solo wood chair in the corner.

"Sure." Ming left the room. It was not the first time I had been nude for a massage. Only when I went to lay down on the table did I notice that there was nothing for draping myself. No sheet, no towel, nothing!

Temperature-wise, the incense-scented room was comfortably warm. Oh well. I guess I would find out if she forgot to give me a towel, or not. I didn't want to be caught naked with a semi-erect penis flopping around, so I didn't waste any more time looking for draping. I got up on the table and shuffled until my face was in the table hole. Eroticism was not far from my mind either so I decided to push my member down south between my thighs and test potential opportunities. Conscientiously, I did not part my legs and expose myself, but my cock was there just in case Ming was sensual with her touch.

-

"Ready?" Ming's knock was barely audible.

"Uh-huh, yes" My voice as usual was muffled by the massage table.

Almost silently she moved about the room. My ears were alert, trying to detect the sounds of anything at all she was doing. Other than a few light clicks, I could not hear a thing. I also awaited the application of a draping.

There was none. Okay, this was going to be interesting especially when I rolled over.

With the anticipated Chinese Acupressure mannerisms, Ming moved her small hands over my back skillfully identifying the tight muscles. "You sporting?"

I didn't understand the question. "Sorry, I don't know what you mean?"

She paused searching to find the words or translation. "You exercise?"

I clued in. "Oh yeah I weightlift and I do exercise."

"You very nice!" Firmly, Ming moved her hands over the small of my back, then glutes, giving my cheeks a good kneading squeeze. It felt like a tease.

The touch was cock-awakening. Pressing into the sheets I warmed and thickened. Intuitively I knew this was going to be a good massage. I didn't know how good, but my Spidey-senses were tingling.

"Thank you."

Delicately her hands traced symmetrically down the back of my legs from my thighs to my ankles. Pressing her thumbs firmly into the balls of my feet, Ming worked out some tension there without making me wince too much before kneading my calf muscles. It wasn't like the typical arduous pain-inflicting deep tissue massage. Instead, she was holding pressure at various places. Something rang true about traditional Acupressure massage. Ming knew the precise spots to trigger tension release in a lot of the muscles.

Tightness melted fast in my lower legs. I wasn't expecting what happened next. Authoritatively Ming pushed my ankles apart. It felt like she spread them six feet apart. In reality, it was probably only three feet apart, but my feet were no longer supported by the table.

Well, the equipment is exposed now! I thought to myself.

Ming combined pressure points with an unusual swishing movement with her hands. Each hand movement concluded with a snap of the wrist. I'm not sure if it was to do with a traditional massage or just Ming's style but I liked it.

Reaching the top of my inner thighs, her fingertips just grazed the exposed part of my ball-sacks. "Ohhhh," I let out an approving airy sigh. I was hoping for more of this touch. Much more.

Ming disappointed me and returned to the back massage.

"Cupping, you try?" Ming's voice was inviting in her question.

-

"Yes, I'll try." I propped myself up to see the unusually shaped glass cups. They had a bulbous end and narrow neck. Ming was applying steam or something that vapourized inside the clear glass.

Placing my face back down, I awaited the feeling of the cups being applied.

Heated rims of each glass were placed on my back and slid into position. Without seeing, I can't say, but it felt like at least eight to ten cups were placed on my upper and mid-back. To be honest aside from the placement of the cups, I didn't feel anything while they remained on my back.

Gracing my body with her massage skills, Ming used her fingertips ever so slightly on my low back, inching lower until she reached my ass. Sensuously she circled the two globes. My cock throbbed to a meaty cylinder pressing into the massage mattress. She circled and circled until finally, the time came for the removal of the cups.

-

The feather-like swishing of her hands resumed side-to-side across my back, again moving lower and lower until she was glazing my butt cheeks again. I could not believe how arousing it was. Her hands paused one pressing into my butt muscles and one into my shoulder blades.

"Strong man." Holding her hands in a steady pressure, she complimented me again.

"Thank you." Just as I answered Ming's hand slid down the middle of my butt cheeks toward my balls.

I gasped pleasurably again "Ohh." I couldn't believe it when she captured and lifted my testicles in her fingers.

"Very STRONG." Ming's voice was complimentary but I sensed a query or something else in her voice.

"Okay?" She asked.

I didn't know what she was asking, but I approved anyway. "Okay, yes."

Ming removed her hands then went about her table. "Stone, hot stone."

I lifted and twisted my neck to see her fiddling with dark black rocks about the size of a flattened egg, next to what I deduced as being a heating device. It looked more like a short crock-pot.

Each of the stones was very warm when she touched them on my back circling slowly before placing them in a single row along my spine.

Like a tropical sun, the heat radiated deeply from the row of hot stones. It was my first experience with this, and I enjoyed the relaxing effect.

"Good?" Ming requested my opinion while getting more stones.

"Yes good." I relaxed my breathing.

Ming placed the next two stones, one on each of my butt cheeks. They felt like larger heavier stones and radiated heat even more deeply. "Wow!" It was also more arousing than the stones on my back. Almost like teasing again.

With two oval-shaped stones, she made large ellipses on the back of my thighs, before balancing one on the back of each of my legs. This coupled with the stones on my glutes, amplified the erotic feelings. Within seconds one of the stones slipped off and fell between my legs, sliding over my nuts.

"Oh." That was a very unusual sensation.

Ming giggled and lifted the stone off of my balls, placing back on my hamstring. "Slip."

Two more stones on each of my calf muscles, and I assumed I was covered. I heard Ming say something indiscernible. "Sorry?" I dare not move my head with all of the stones balanced on my body.

"This for strong man, healthy."

Then I felt it. The insanely deep and sudden erotic heat from a stone that was pressed into the back of my testicles. It must have been an oddly shaped stone to stay in place. "Oh geez!" My exclamation was sincere, the stone felt hotter than the others. Maybe because it was in a more sensitive area, or maybe it was hotter. I did my best not to squirm. "Wow."

My cock extended in a fast ultra-hard erection. Still pointed down at my feet, I wondered how it didn't dislodge the hot stone on my balls. It was about to get even more shocking.

The heat of long stones rested on either side of my already erect cockshaft when Ming placed them there, made me moan loudly. "Mmm." I throbbed and it felt like my cock was in a hot bath.

I'll never forget when Ming held the last stone against the underside of my cockshaft.

"Strong man." She moved the stone in her hand ever so slowly up and down.

It felt like I was fucking a hot rock pussy. The stones were so smooth, almost slippery. With my body movement, one by one the stones on my legs and butt started falling off.

"God mmm." She wasn't moving the stone fast enough, but I felt close. Close like if I could move more, or she would move the stone faster, closer to the head of my cock, that I could actually cum.

Cum by hot stone massage that would be a first

"Strong."

I knew what she was suggesting. That this sort of massage was intended to help my virility. Whether it had a base in fact or not, I didn't care. It was arduous and exquisite at the same time.

Little by little the rocks cooled but the stimulation did not. I had this insatiable need to be stimulated. I'm sure my cock was hot enough to keep the rocks warm all by itself.

For the moment I was disappointed when Ming removed the rock she was manipulating on my cock, and gathered the others. Lastly, she removed the stones that were on my spine.

-

"Turn over?" Both telling and requesting, Ming's voice was inviting me to turn. What kind of magical torment would be next? My cock was heavy and hard, almost evil looking when it flopped on my leg as I turned to my back.

Ming positioned a pillow under my head. Completely ignoring my heated cock she went to work massaging my pectoral muscles. "Very beautiful." She was lauding over me. Perhaps her customers were not always fit.

"Very pretty man."

"Thanks" Though pressing deeply into the muscles, her circling hands were being more sensual than therapeutic. Craning my chin down my nipples each erected to the point where my cock twinged with each glide of her small hand.

Ming wasn't finished there. Gathering two palm-sized jet-black stones, she ovalled the rocks in concentrically smaller circles until they rested on my hardened nipples. Radiating heat penetrated the muscle so deeply that it had the effect of making my chest the focal point of every sensation. Minutes of deep warmth and the heightened arousal had me coveting more of this Chinese-influenced stimulation. Whether it was Ming's own version or something of the Shanghai Decadence, it didn't matter. She had enhanced the awareness of my nipples like no other woman.

Winter-like air greeted my nipples when she lifted the stones from my pectoral muscles. Of course, it was not cold, but there was such a sharp contrast in temperatures. My small aureoles were perky bumpy and aroused. My nipples stuck out like blunt pencil tips.

Ming returned from the table with two clear steamy shot-glass-size cups. Knowing where they were destined, my cock lifted from my pelvis like a waking snake eagerly anticipating their placement.

Wiggling the hot ring of glass onto my chest, she encompassed my pert silver-dollar-sized aureoles and rotated the cups to an air-tight seal. Slowly the condensing steam sucked them into extruded enlarged pubescent-like bumps.

"Wow!" The visual of my nipples enhanced in that way was more arousing than the sensation. Deep inside I had this urge to touch them. To experience it fully.

The cups did not remain on my chest for long. Having large boobs was not my goal so likely a good thing.

-

"Nice?" Capturing and lifting my testicles with one hand her fingertips danced over my receding nipples until they were sensitized points.

"Very nice!" I rocked my pelvis to roll my balls within Ming's cupped hand and rolled my chest into her flicking fingers. It was erotic deliciousness.

Rolling her thumbs over the roundness of my testes, she smiled. "Strong."

I guessed she meant to say virile. I gasped "Ahh." The pressure was just right.

Letting go, she went back to the table.

Before she came back, my nostrils detected the scent of something similar to Tiger Balm.

Was she going to scorch me with some fearsome hot ointment now? I looked up with a worried expression.

"Nice," Ming promised touching my nipple with one finger.

A bubbly effervescent warmth met my areole and hardened my nipple to a solid point. "Oh god, that's nice!" While aromatic, it didn't burn. Thankfully it wasn't actual Tiger Balm! With her circling my tit, I pushed my other nipple into her finger.

Smiling like she had something up her sleeve, Ming carried the ointment bottle down to my mid-section.

"Oh shit!" Lifting my testicles Ming was applying the concoction to the most sensitive underside of my balls. Fiery tingly carbonated-soda-like prickles emanated through the base of my scrotum.

"One moment."

My cock danced for attention. Radiating ointment warmed my balls while Ming washed her hands.

She walked over and clapped her hands together ritualistically.

Unexpectedly, she started tickling the front of my balls over the sperm cords. I could feel my cum factory awakening! The contradiction of my ointment-heated testes and Ming's fingertips strumming my vas deferens was otherworldly. This Chinese woman was playing my testicles like a sexual instrument.

"Ughmmm" I whined like a lonely puppy. I wanted more of this whatever it was. Each flick of her fingers on my male anatomy caused my balls to get tighter and tighter until they were firm and round.

"Strong!" This forty-something Chinese lady seemed very proud of her manipulation of my balls. The fact that she was in a therapeutic medical-like gown played even more into one of those female doctor fantasies. Would she jack me off like she should to complete the exam?

I raised my eyebrows when Ming returned from the table with two flattish hot onyx stones. She had a serious expression. Like she meant business.

Curving each hand so the stones would not drop, she pressed them against opposite sides of my erection. Feeling like I was suddenly thrust inside a hot smooth pussy, she drew the stones up and down the sides of my cock much too slowly. I thrust into her hands but she countered adjusting her position not allowing me the feeling of a nice hard fuck.

Frustratingly slow, she was intentionally or unintentionally edging me. Instead of a pleasurable hold, it was like a gradual climb and far away from the precipice. Despite my climax being so far away my cock was rock solid.

"Amazing!" I complimented her.

Ming removed the cooling rocks placing them back in the heating pot, gathering one more chestnut-sized black stone. I had no idea where that rock was going.

That concentrating look returned when Ming pressed the hot stone onto the cleft of my cock head trapping it against my stomach. Making a clapping sound, her other hand began slapping my tight round balls on the base. The rhythm was continuous and unwavering. Slap --slap --slap.

With just her fingers moving the pendulum-like slaps were light with a tormenting rhythm. The head of my cock tingled in a climbing burning sensitivity. I had to fuck something in the worst way just then. Fuck something to climax. The heated stone and perpetual tapping on my balls edged me near the mountain top. I just had to bring myself a little higher. My cock was frustratingly pinned under the rock.

Tightening like hard lacrosse balls, my testicles pulled up into firm egg-sized globes. They were tight and ready to shoot with this most unusual attention

Irreversibly hard my cock throbbed in the cooler air when Ming lifted the hot stone from my glans.

My god what torment. Would she finally actually jack me off?

-

Heavily, Ming placed one hand on my chest, with the other, she encircled my over-sensitized shaft and commenced shaking it. Like it was a giant salt-shaker, she softly shook my cock as if she was trying to dispense for someone on a sodium-free diet.

Gently, carefully, in such a calculated skilful manner Ming proficiently edged my cock to a near peak ejaculatory state. How could this possibly be happening?

"Ahh." I gasped with the sensitivity wave moving up my cock.

Changing tempo with her hand, Ming elicited a single drop of precum at my now gaping urethra.

This in itself was mind-boggling, since having precum for me was so very rare.

Whetting my cock head by thumbing my precum drip, Ming's expression changed into a tightly upcurved smirk. She was pleased with her tormenting ministrations.

"God!" It looked like I was visually close to cumming, but in desperation to be pushed over the edge. I wanted to beg but restrained myself. Would she even understand my greedy need? My need to ejaculate.

A fast rapid hand stroke would be a delicious culmination of her treatment.

No, she would not, it seemed. Varying her shaking tempo until my body squirmed I silently endured the blissful but tortuous edging technique. Somehow, I could feel the slow ooze of my tingling precum working its way up my penis until another precious drop gathered there at the tip.

"Shit, fuck me!" I don't know if Ming understood my English cursing, or what it meant. It didn't matter. She ignored it and again buttered my glans by swirling the drop of precum around until completely diminished.

"I need to cum." My voice was a quiet, desperate plead. "Pleeeeease!" I extended the vowel in a whine.

Vibrantly shaking my cock again from her mid-shaft grip, she brought forth a steel-like erect state. Glistening like a purple fireman's helmet the cleft in my bulbous swollen glans was defined in the state of imminent climax.

Frustratingly the sensation that built within was again that of the slow-trickling precum.

"Fuck!" I complained loudly as the third drop of milky thick precum filled my cock-slit. My body shook in pre-orgasmic tremors.

12