Massage Chronicles - Edged & Denied

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very strong!" Ming commented smearing the precum around in purposeful, clinical circles with her thumb. Almost medical in its nature she denied my orgasm.

Ming stood up and collected a medium-sized white bath towel. "Shower?"

Perpetually throbbing, I propped myself up. Without being touched it still felt like Ming was edging me. Noticing my fast-paced breathing, the sensation was still that of one being pleasured or teased. Despite all the torment and denial, I liked this.

"Okay, yeah sure." I stood up naked, with a full twitching erection. Refraining to cover, I padded down the hallway to the shower. Inside I planned the hardest quickest jack-off ever.

As soon as I put my back to the splattering hot water, I lubed myself up with some hair-conditioner and went to on my cock. I stroked my cock like it was some sort of veiny medieval weapon, in hard abrupt movements. Desperately I rubbed up against the ridge in my cock head. Under normal conditions, this would always make me cum.

Nothing! "Fuck!" I could not get myself over the point of no return. Re-lubing, I went faster and faster.

My cock swelled like it was just pulled out of a penis pump, but no amount of handwork was getting me to the point of ejaculation.

"God no!" My arm was getting sore and the water-cooled off. I don't know how long that I was in the shower, but aside from having a reddened blood-engorged cock, nothing was working.

Semi-dried, I stuffed the towel in a bunch over my groin and walked back to the massage room.

"Tea?" Ming was waiting with a traditional handle-less ceramic mug full of loose-leaf tea.

Unashamedly nude, I sat on the table, letting my warmed looser balls hang down between my legs. My erection was so heavy it sagged down as well.

"Very strong man!" Ming complimented.

"Thanks." I sipped the lukewarm unsweetened tea. My cock still tingled in sensitive wanting. I took a deep breath. Despite not being able to cum part of me enjoyed this torment. This denial.

"Help you?" Raising her eyebrows, Ming held a miniature glass jar containing an amber liquid.

Was it oil, was she going to finally jack me off? Thank God. Finally, relief!

"Yes." I needed it. I craved it!

-

I let my legs sway apart, anticipating greasy oily hands working my cock. Instead, Ming held up what looked like a fan-brush or calligraphy brush, with a single row of fine bristles.

What the hell? My hopes for ejaculation sank. Inconceivably deep inside the wish to be further denied arose. Whether it was my engorged swollen cock, the continuous sensation, the precum, or a new unexplored fetish, never before had I felt a want to have my orgasm rebuffed.

Dipping the fan-brush into the jar, Ming painted the clear mint-scented liquid onto the top of my cock mid-shaft. With the touch, its evaporation cooled as an accented after-shave might. The cooling tingle lingered after the brush left my penis.

Once again, she dipped the brush. Exquisitely Ming painted the underside of my cock with the brush. Twitching up and down like a waving magical wand, the fine bristles along with the cooling ointment were too much.

"God... Fuuuck!" My cock pulsed in a pre-ejaculatory squeezing.

Ming eyed the tip of my cock for precum. Then went back to the jar.

As if the brush was drawing the shape of my ridge, Ming rotated it over the circumference of my cock head, finishing with a flick at the frenulum. A shivering sensation radiated around the edge of my glans.

"Mmmmph." My communication resorted to tormented gasps. I was even closer to ejaculating. Not quite there yet but close. So close. I looked down to see Ming apply the fan-brush to the slit in my cock.

She flicked and twisted it quickly. Just in that right spot. I wanted to fuck that little brush to climax!

"Mmmm please," I begged again. My stomach was shaking. It was close. So close. Just a little more. Maybe her hand now.

Ming flicked the brush another half dozen times.

"Ugnnn nooo." My eyes felt like they were going to roll back and then she stopped again!

"Shit, fuck!" My cock twitched up and down.

Ming smirked "Strong man!"

That's it. I decided to finish myself off right there. Un-lubed or not, I reached down to grasp my cock and jack it off to climax.

Immediately Ming grabbed my wrist and pulled it away. "Strong."

Fuck I didn't get it. I wasn't supposed to cum?

Ming cradled my cock in her cupped hand. I suppose that was to stop further attempts to masturbate myself.

I took a deep raspy breath. "Okay."

"Help." Ming handed me my clothes one piece at a time. She pulled the elastic waistband forward on my boxers and jeans zipper helping to contain my distended cock so I could get dressed.

-

Before we cordially departed, Ming assured me that I had her phone number programmed into my cell phone correctly, looking at the screen carefully.

"Come again?" She smiled shyly but knowingly.

"Yeah, sure." I wasn't sure but told her what she wanted to hear.

Thoughts of the torment wouldn't leave my mind on the commute back home.

Without privacy, it was another two hours before I could get back to working my cock. Locking the washroom door, my penis looked like a partially deflated large red sausage, my erection had not retreated much.

Cupping my shaved balls, I spilled lubricating oil all over until it dripped on the bathroom floor. Engorging to a semi-erect state, my cock was heavy in hand. The fullness surprised me as it responded in a rapid inflation. Waking the steely monster, I pumped rabidly over my glans. Greedily I wanted to cum so fucking badly. I needed to. I was desperate!

I don't know what Ming did to me, but my efforts were fruitless. Turmoil met my movements as I alternated to my left hand. No matter what I did I was on the edge and no further.

"Fuck!" I cursed quietly. It was a restrained curse. My rapid hand movements slowed to a milking. The luscious fullness and sensitivity had returned.

"Mmm." I moaned softly not wanting to alert anyone walking by the family bathroom. Continuing to hog up the bathroom would result in curiosity from others. Resigned to a failed climax, I stopped.

-

Nighttime was no better. Preventing further sleep, I awoke at three am with a stiffy that could hammer nails. This had to stop!

Slipping out of the covers silently, I made my way to the bathroom and then the living room couch.

With my favourite internet porn on mute playing like a silent movie, my lubed fingers slowly dragged and squeezed over my cock head. Dreamlike concentration felt almost like an out-of-body experience, while I slowly caressed my glans.

Little by little a trembling began in my body. I inched closer, still working my cock head. Tugging my balls made my feet start to cramp up. Twisting and rotating my ankles I stretched away the foot tension. Sagging back on the couch and tightening my thighs and abs I pushed my cock upwards. Lit only from the computer screen my penis looked beautifully immense.

This self-love-making was going to be one for the history books. Agitated in pre-orgasm my muscular quadriceps tensed and released. Following in a full-body wave, quicker and quicker they tensed and released until shaking uncontrollably. With my abs rising and falling, I craned my eyes at my wide-open urethra. Decadently, I let my mouth fall ajar.

It was happening. Finally happening! Like a race car shifting gears getting closer and closer to top speed, I gasped to catch my breath.

Perversely I opened my mouth wider and aimed my cock working the ridge of my greasy cock head fast. Nothing would stop me.

"Uggh fuck!" Unable to quiet myself, I moaned too loudly.

Wrenching in violent thrusts I drove my cock upwards. With the first spasm from deep in my taint, nothing was released. The second shot was perfect jetting directly to the roof of my mouth. Pudding-like, musky creaminess greeted my tastebuds as the third blast coated my tongue and chin. Unlike my often sweet-tasting cum, this time my ejaculate was much more savoury, carnal, manly.

My asshole tightened and unexpectantly the next jet of cum shot over my head onto the couch back and my hair. The next hit my shoulder, as the distance reduced, unseemly amounts of man-cream spilled onto my waxed chest and abs. Licking my lips then siphoning in my own sperm, I watched my climax weaken until it was an oozing sperm fountain, matting my pubic hair with pooling ivory blobs.

With my breathing normalizing, I expected my climax to diminish. It didn't. Caressing my cummy cock in a luscious after-orgasm my body smouldered as if I had a runners-high. It was bliss.

Ponds of man-seed pooled invitingly within the crevasses of my chest and abs. Abandoning my normal inhibitions, I swirled it with my fingertips, gathered the glistening semen and closed my lips over my own taste. It was complete scandalous self-love-making. Licking seemed to add gentle peaks of pleasure to my afterglow.

Running my tongue along my cum-streaked lower lip, I smiled to myself. Plus, I only brought three tissues! Mopping myself up until the kleenexes were sticky paper-shredding massed, I tiptoed to the bathroom and showered myself off.

Ming had taught me something new. Something tormenting but amazing. Sensually massaging myself clean in the sudsing shower, I resigned to making certain that I would try and call Ming again. To experience orgasm denial again would be surrendering a power. Surrendering control. I must experience that again!

-

Epilogue

I did get back in touch with Ming and visited once more. Another visit with another handful of new and unique tricks and denial. Ming moved back to Hubei Province in China. At least that's what she claimed when I texted her. Things changed and we never got in touch again after that.

That was too bad because it's something special that I've not yet repeated.

12