All Comments on 'Massage Chronicles - Trina Watches'

by Hotswimmer

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
FreedomBaseFreedomBaseover 3 years ago
Artistic Breakthrough

It's not that your writing is Pulitzer Prize winning; it's that your story here ~ this tale ~ goes off into uncharted territory. Two Women, I think it was Garfunkle and Oates wrote a song called "Hand Job" (check YouTube) where they're wondering where they're going wrong. I think this "Share the Job" team (You and Trina) have solved the quandary. Thank You !

maddictmaddictabout 3 years ago

A real tear jerker. A real ball buster. You've come a long way. I thought I had something more to say

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Come spank me Trina!

darkknightxlitdarkknightxlitabout 2 years ago

This is definitely one of the best things I’ve read in my entire life.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I would totally love to have a massage like the one you described.... attention to my balls does the same thing to me -- super ejaculation!!!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Good premise.

But all the sex was too fast. Too automatic.

She never offered to show him her tits. Didn't he like tits? Didn't he like her tits?

She never asked him if he jerked off at home while thinking about her. Too bad.

She never asked him if he watched porn. Or what kind? Or if any of the girls looked like her.

Never any discussion about the possibility of HER stroking his cock.

Never any attempt at edging -- even if he were edging himself. Too bad.

Four stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHotswimmer@Hotswimmer
Life is much too short to not have some sensual fun, or share some salacious stories. Fit athletic mature male who loves erotica, naughty fantasies real life edgy encounters. Flirting is fun, so are fantasies. Many dozens of stories litter my portfolio and If feeling arouse...