Massage Envy Pt. 04

Story Info
Kim pays a price for her paid services.
1.9k words
4.05
10.8k
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
derantfor
derantfor
19 Followers

Disclaimer: Massage Envy was my previous job, and I didn't change the title so that these stories would stay in a series. My massage store is called Tranquility Massage Therapy.

My name is Kim, and I opened a massage store after leaving Massage Envy. I am a 32-year-old hotwife, brunette, pretty (with a resting bitch face), 5'5", 150lbs., and 38F natural breasts with large areolas and thick plump nipples. My husband thinks I have a great ass, but my number one attribute is my chest. We have been living in a hotwife/bi-stag relationship for about 3 years and even though it took 2 years of fighting to convince me to become a hotwife, I couldn't be happier with our life. I see people from all walks of life but I am writing about the male clients that I choose to give additional services to. These men will vary depending on frequency in visits, vibe, cleanliness, and attitude.

I've had my own massage store for 6 months now and business couldn't be better. I've made more money than I would've ever dreamed of in this short amount of time. I have had a ton of success with work or mouth referrals and I have seen a large variety of clients. Nonetheless, I was living on cloud nine until last Friday.

Friday...

I had just seen my last scheduled client for the day, and when I was walking him out, a muscular Hispanic man walks in and asks for a 60 minute massage. I had 2 hours before I planned to close, so I told him to give me 10 minutes to freshen up the room and he agreed to wait. I didn't need to freshen up the room because I already had my second room ready to go, but I just wanted a breather since I had just sucked the previous client off and he fucked my brains out in both my pussy and ass. I took 15 minutes instead of 10 so I could at least freshen up myself and shower in the back. I walked out in my scrubs but with no underwear or bra on underneath. My tits were swinging freely and the client did not take long to notice.

I had never seen this man before so on the way to the room, I started to inquire on how he heard about my establishment and thanking him for coming in to see me, blah blah blah. He told me that he heard great things from a coworker of his and that he just had to come get a massage. I was elated to hear that I was given great reviews and got him in the room. I told him to get undressed and to lay face down on the table and that I would be back shortly. I left and when I walked back in, he was just starting to get onto the table and I see his long thick uncut brown cock swinging away, and my pussy got wet immediately. I grabbed a towel to drape over him and he requested to remove the towel because he was "hot". I of course had no issues with this and removed his towel and went to his head to start the massage. His massage started as all of my other massages and when I got to his butt, I got up and straddled his head to have better access to his butt.

I did my usual passes on his butt and made sure NOT to rub his cock, balls, and crack on my way up to his lower back. I didn't want to just dive into any sexual touching since I had never seen this man before. After doing this for a while, I got up and went to his feet and worked his butt, hamstrings and calves for a while. This man's cock was not joke btw. His body was hard, his cock was fucking huge, and his cock was tucked back and reaching half way down his hamstring. When I was done with the actual massage on his back half, I went back to his hamstrings and rubbed them down more in order to get a closer look at the monster cock he had between his legs. After an additional 5 minutes of working his legs, he reached under him and moved his cock to the leg that I was working on causing it to touch my hands.

I asked him what he was doing, and he said his friend told him about my services and he wanted to get things going. So I massaged his leg more and started to lightly drag my hands and nails along his cock and balls. His cock kept flexing and precum started to drip from the tip of his thick foreskin, so I went get a warm towel to wipe the oil off of him. I had him turn over, and I placed another warm hand towel over his face and I started my massage on his upper half. His monstrous cock was sticking straight up and I was just in awe. I decided to remove all of my clothes before I straddled his head to work his thighs and groin area. It didn't take long for him to remove the towel over his face and bury his tongue in my pussy. I left him have his fun with my pussy and ass for a minute or so while I slowly stroked his cock and balls.

Then I got up and asked him if he was interested in taking things further and he of course was. I gave him my services and prices, and he stated that he wanted oral and all 3 holes. I gave him the total price and all of a sudden, he gets up and walks to his pants and pulls out his state police badge!!! I immediately panic and start crying because at this point, I know that I will be getting arrested. He tells me to stop crying, and that everything will be ok as long as I comply. I asked him what was involved with me complying. He then tells me that he wants everything we discussed but it has to be free. Then he tells me that he is a gentleman, so he would be willing to pay for the hour massage (such a fucking gentleman).

At this point, I feel that I have no choice but to comply. He quickly commented that he noticed how loose my ass was when his tongue went into my ass without any resistance. I had no choice, so I dropped to my knees and started sucking his huge uncut cock. I wanted to suck and fuck this man before but I just felt so abused being forced into this. I decided to push the past conversation out of my head and to just enjoy this man's 10" meaty uncut brown cock. I sucked his cock for all I was work and I tried my best to get this monster balls deep in my throat but he was just too thick at the base of his cock. I managed to get 8" or so down my throat but his base was too big for my mouth. I sucked him on my knees for a while and then I got up and laid my head off of the edge of the massage table and told him to fuck my throat. He buried his cock in my throat and fucked my throat hard until I eventually puked on his cock and all over my face (which was so fucking hot btw).

After I took a little more throat fucking, I got up and wiped my face clean, then got on the table and rode his monster cock. I sank down to his balls on the first try and rode him for all I was worth. Not only was his cock amazing, but I wanted to make sure this man would never come back to arrest me. I rode him in many different paces and eventually squirted all over him. I sat back down on his cock and leaned over him so he could suck my nipples, and he lifted me up a bit and held me in place so he could fuck me hard from beneath. I came again in no time and collapsed on his chest to catch my breath. Then we got up and he bent me over the massage table, and lubed up my ass with massage oil. He pulled his condom off and pulled my head back to his cock and he throat fucked me again to get his cock rock hard again. Then he bent me over and slowly pushed his cock in my ass. It was torture for him to go so damn slow and I yelled for him to bury his cock in my ass. He immediately slammed his cock home and I moaned loudly and begged him to fuck my ass hard. He started slamming his monster cock into me as hard as he could. He started ooing and aahhhing about how amazing it felt to finally fuck a woman's ass balls deep and hard. I kept yelling for more and took his brutal assault like a pro.

After a few minutes of his all out rage fuck, he pulled out of my ass and got me to my knees. I know he wanted to give me a facial, but I wanted to ruin that for him and I wanted to feel his huge cock cumming in my mouth, so I quickly took is cock in my mouth and he came like a damn fire hose in my mouth. He fired 5 powerful shots in my mouth and kept cumming. My mouth was damn near full when he finished cumming. He tried to pull his cock out but I kept him in my mouth and sucked really hard to torture him a bit. I sucked so hard on his sensitive head, that his knees buckled and he actually fell on the ground. Then I got him to get up on his knees and then I swished his cum around and swallowed. I opened my mouth to show him all his cum was swallowed. I brought him to the shower and I bathed him from head to toe and massaged every part of his body. He was hard again by the end of the shower and I bent over for him to fuck me again. This was a mistake to say the least, because this man fucked my pussy, ass and throat so fucking hard for over an hour.

I came and came and came and he just kept fucking my brains out. He got dressed, and assured me that he would be back but to fuck me and not arrest me. Nonetheless, he was a great fuck and even though I might have had a couple longer cocks, he was by far the biggest all around cock that I ever had. I just wish this would have been consensual and not forced because the whole mood and vibe could have been better, and I would have definitely brought him home for my husband and I to enjoy. Now I just have a hatred for this man. I can't explain the how frustrating it was for me to be so damn attracted to this man and to be forced into something that I was all for doing. It's just so surreal to have been in that situation that my mind has turned to mush.

derantfor
derantfor
19 Followers