Massage Envy Pt. 03

Story Info
Kim sees her last client for the day.
1.1k words
3.99
9.1k
7

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
derantfor
derantfor
19 Followers

Disclaimer: Massage Envy was my previous job, and I didn't change the title so that these stories would stay in a series. My massage store is called Tranquility Massage Therapy.

*

My name is Kim, and I opened a massage store after leaving Massage Envy. I am a 32-year-old hotwife, brunette, pretty (with a resting bitch face), 5'5", 150lbs., and 38F natural breasts with large areolas and thick plump nipples. My husband thinks I have a great ass, but my number one attribute is my chest. We have been living in a hotwife/bi-stag relationship for about 3 years and even though it took 2 years of fighting to convince me to become a hotwife, I couldn't be happier with our life. I see people from all walks of life but I am writing about the male clients that I choose to give additional services to. These men will vary depending on frequency in visits, vibe, cleanliness, and attitude.

My first 2 clients for the day were incredible in their own way. John was a very hung black man that could not hold his load once he shoved every inch down my throat. He has promised to come back next week to properly fuck me, and I cannot wait. Mark was my next client and he was pure bliss. He allowed me to milk his prostate and he ate pussy like a professional lesbian!!

Chris was my last and final client of the day. When he arrived, I greeted him with a big hug and thanked him for being loyal to me. Things started as the last 2 did with me helping him get undressed and lightly teasing his cock by rubbing my covered tits against it on my way up. Chris was sexy to look at dressed but when I got his clothes off, my mouth watered and my pussy started to drip. Chris was a mountain of a man. Well over 6' tall with a thick country build, which for me is simply yummy.

I got Chris on the table and the massage started as they always do with me starting at the shoulders and working my way down to their butts. I decided to change things up a bit this time and I quietly removed my scrub bottoms before I got up onto the table straddling his head so I could reach his butt better. I was feeling extra horny since the only satisfaction that I had received that day was oral from both John and Mark. I could smell my pussy as soon as I took off my scrub bottoms, so I know the smell was lingering into Chris's nose. I slowly and sensually massaged his butt and made sure to rub my hands against his balls and butt crack as well. Chris clearly got hard because he lifted his butt in the air to adjust his cock. Once he was back down, I went back to his massage and made sure my hands rubbed his cock too.

I decided to change things up again, so I got off the table, removed my thong, got back into position, and I asked Chris to turn over while I was straddling his head thong-less. He asked if I was sure and I shhh'd him and told him to turn over. He turned over and the sound of his audible gasp made me so damn wet that I was practically about to drip on his face. I asked him if he liked the view and he immediately buried his face in my ass and pussy. I pulled away from him and told him that there was time for that once we discussed all services and fees and to enjoy the massage and view. I worked my massage around his thick rock hard cock and down his legs, teasing him to his breaking point.

He helped me off of the table and asked for the services and prices. He elected for 69 position oral on me and him, with a facial. He laid down and I stripped for him before I got into 69 position with him. He couldn't wait to get his mouth on my pussy and he was fantastic at eating pussy. I enjoyed sitting on his face for a bit and then I leaned down and swallowed his little cock whole. I expertly sucked and teased his cock and balls and I could tell that he was getting close to cumming so I quit sucking and let him recover by sitting up and enjoying his assault on my pussy and butthole. Only a few moments later, I lifted myself up and squirted all over his face and into his mouth. Then I told him to get up and then face fuck me until he was ready to paint my face.

I got down on my knees and he stood in front and went to work on face fucking me. I fondled his balls and gently squeezed them while he roughly fucked my face. I needed some air, so I offered him my tits to fuck for a little while. Chris was in heaven but and he tried his best to fuck my F cup tits but he was having difficulty. So I pulled away and demanded that he fuck my face with his "big cock". That must have done the trick, because 10 pumps later, he pulled out and started firing his cum cannon at my face. He came so hard and so much!!! The first 3 ropes were insanely big and I just had to get a taste fresh from his cock so I quickly took his cock in my mouth and he almost choked me with his remaining blasts. When he was done cumming, I sat back on my heels and swished his cum around in my mouth to not only give him a show but to thoroughly enjoy his cum. I swallowed his cum down as sexy as I could and opened my mouth to show him what a good job I had done. Then I asked him to be a gentleman and kindly use his cock to scoop up his cum from my face and feed it to me. When he was finished and all of his cum was in my mouth, I swished it around again and swallowed. I brought him to the shower and bathed him, then took him back to the room and laid him down and gave him a nice scalp massage to finish him off.

All in all, I made just as much money in one day at my new massage store as I would have in a month at my last job. I couldn't wait to get home and celebrate with my husband. When I got home, I pounced on my husband and got the fucking that I had been craving all day. Then we went out to very nice restaurant to celebrate. While we were eating, I checked my website schedule and I had 4 clients reserved for tomorrow!!!

derantfor
derantfor
19 Followers