All Comments on 'Massage For Brother-In-Law'

by svensyn

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Massages are great for getting things started.

Massage is the great ice breaker between two men who may be interested in having a great time but don't know how to approach the other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Brother in law love

I loved the story.I bet ther were plenty of get togethers after that.Made my cock very hard.I have a brother-in-law who loves to show off his cock.Once when just him,me and my sister was home he striped naked to go swiming and came up and layed on the lounge chair facing up and got a hard on.My cock also got hard and my siister facing me just smiled.I had to jack off when I heard your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good Experience

Thats is work of beer, even in bible the Daughters of Lot did that to him, they hag good time of sex with his father. so the brother in law also enjoyed themself. i did the same with brother of my first girlfriend.we used to stay the same house. you can you try the same.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
romance.?

theres more to a story than wam bang.....fuck fuck fuck..... boring

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
"Exciting"

Marvelously 'arousing massage and ...' read; got my mentally voyeuristic juices flowing !?! Definitely a 5.star story; I would also appreciate reading a report of the deliciously thrilling "picture taking" session! Thanks for sharing - Yummy !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great Story

Dude

I loved your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The Greatest

I love it when I'm as horny as the people in the story. Great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story.

Love how graffic this is. You can feel like you're actually there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Something seemed just a bit off here. These two brothers-in-law weren’t newly related (he had a wife and kids) nor particularly close (hadn’t seen each other in two years), but they just wordlessly fell into blowjobs and ass-fucking from a massage. That seems worthy of at least some hesitant feelings, a few words of guilt, etc but nothing. Then afterwards Tim wants pictures (evidence of their cheating) and the narrator wants to involve other gym buds in future gay group sex? This could have benefitted from more explanation of the men’s mindsets, past attractions to each other, openness to gay or bi playing. That was all missing. But the descriptions and sex itself was very hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous