Massage from an Ex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He tried to reassure her and repeated that it had happened to his clients before. It didn't make her a bad person, just human. But all her excitement had left with the orgasm and now she felt terrible. She asked him to stop massaging and he left to let her get ready.

Downstairs it was as usual though she was very quiet. That night, I tried teasing her again saying that her undressing had been very sexy. But she politely brushed me off and went to sleep early.

The next day, she could barely concentrate on her work. She was racked with guilt the whole morning and wondered whether to tell me and if she should ever speak to Vince again. Later in the day though, her mind went back to the thrill of the naked massage and the orgasm. At some point and surprised herself because she realised what she was mainly feeling that last hour was regret that she'd orgasmed with Vince but she hadn't even got to play with his massive dick. The Big Show, as they used to call it. She felt awful for thinking that and then thought she should just tell Vince that what happened was wrong and they should stop meeting.

She texted Vince that she needed to see him and I got a text that she was going to be late. When she got to his house, he was in the middle of cooking and she stood behind him by the dining table as he continued. He asked if she wanted to talk about the massage the day before.

"Yes," she said, sighing. "Look I know you say it happens a lot but with you being my ex and me being married, it was just so wrong and I should've stopped it before it got to that stage.

"The truth is that I've felt a real physical thrill being around you and having your arms touch me. I kept treading the line with you and then that happened."

He continued to stir his food and replied, "Look, your husband's a great guy so I wouldn't want to disrespect him. I was just trying to give you a professional massage but at the the of the day, you are crazy fuckable and I also made it worse. I knew I was teasing you and wanted to see if you would feel anything"

As soon as she heard that he was feeling some sexual urges as well, she made her mind up.

"V..." she said softly. He turned around and found her completely naked in his kitchen. She had cocked her hip to one side to emphasise her hourglass figure. Her large round breasts immediately caught the eye and she was holding one of them up as if you say, "Do you want this?"

"Oh fuck..." he muttered, before turning off the gas, taking a step towards her and kissing her passionately.

As his tongue explored her mouth, she pulled his jumper over him before going back to making out. But only for a second, as she was anxious for his pants to be off.

As his erect dick sprang out, she sighed, "Ahhh this is what I've been fantasising about for weeks."

She got on her knees and took his huge cock into her mouth, bobbing in and out then kissing it along the shaft, practically worshipping it.

"I need you in me V," she moaned.

He lifted her up with his muscly arms and led her to the fridge. There, he hoisted her legs up and around him and slid his cock into her.

"Ohhhhhh fuck Vinny..." said Penny. The sheer girth had surprised her after so many years. He started slowly but soon he was pumping her roughly against the fridge door. His powerful hips were enough to hold her up briefly when he wanted to grab her tits.

When she told him she was close, he said he was too. They came together. She moaned his name while pushing his face into her tits while he squeezed hard on her thighs and unloaded a large amount of cum into her.

As he let her down, she had no immediate guilt this time. She smiled to herself as she stood there, embracing the tingling liberating feeling her whole body was feeling. After a few minutes, as his cum dripped out of her pussy, she finally considered what she would tell me. But seeing Vince walk back in after having cleaned up in the bathroom, she instead wondered whether they could fuck again tonight.

12