Massage in Jamaica Pt. 01

Story Info
A resort massage gets physical.
1.4k words
4.33
18.3k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After delaying several vacations because of the Covid pandemic, my wife and I decided to travel to an all-inclusive resort in Jamaica. We decided we would stay for two weeks to pamper ourselves. After a long travel day we arrived and were immediately treated to fantastic service, good drinks and great food. The beach was amazing and I enjoyed a continuing source of eye candy in the form of resort staff and vacationing women.

To give you some context I'm retired, in my late sixties, in good shape and great health. I enjoy a game of having people guess my age. I always win and shock people when I tell them how old I am.

After being at the resort a few days, my wife and I struck a great rapport with two beautiful black women whose job it was to insure vacationers were having a good time. They were in their early twenties and stunning. I had a problem keeping my swim trunks from tenting whenever they were around. I was always greeted with a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I think my wife was okay with this because she had her share of young Jamaican men to look at, and because my wife is very attractive, she had her share of attention.

Looking at people in various states of undress all day also spiced up our sex life as we fucked and thought of new potential partners. We have a open marriage. When either of us happens to score with a new lover we openly share our adventures with each other.

Each day on the beach hotel massage therapists walk around selling the opportunity of a one hour or more massage. For some reason these women (and men) happened to be physical beauties. I enjoy massage, my wife doesn't, but she kept encouraging me to get one.

We became friendly with the therapists and with one beautiful twenty-something named Moneisha. After being approached by this incredible black beauty, and encouraged by my wife, I wanted to schedule a massage appointment with her. I told my wife and she ended up scheduling my session and told me to enjoy the massage.

Moneisha is 5'4" tall, with perfect jet black skin, braided hair, at least 34DD breasts, a flat stomach, a perky ass and toned legs. She has a face that reminds me of Angela Bassett who I believe is the most beautiful woman in the world.

Just thinking of this incredibly beautiful black woman touching me excited me so much that my wife reaped the reward of a fantasy fuck. Afterwards my wife said, "If you want to think about Moneisha wherever we fuck, that's okay with me. You were like an animal in heat thinking about her while we fucked! FYI, you won't be able to hide your swelling cock the first time she touches you. I think you're obsessed with her."

On the day of my massage appointment it was raining. Typically massages are given on the beach, but I received a message asking me to meet her at the small spa located in a remote corner of the vacation complex due to the rain.

After finding my way to the spa building, Moneisha greeted me and escorted me through an empty building. She saw I was looking around and said, "The rest of the staff are in a meeting and then will be giving sessions in guest rooms." I didn't know what to expect, but I was pleased to know I would be alone with her.

"Would you like to shower before the massage? It's no additional cost and I can help."

"That would be fantastic."

Moneisha took me by the hand and led me into a small change room equipped with a shower. Without a word, she helped my remove my shirt, sandals, and lastly my beach shorts and underwear. My cock was already getting hard when she reached out and squeezed it. I have 7 inches of dick that was becoming rock hard. I assume to stroke my ego she said, "You have a beautiful penis, it's so big."

Then, as she looked me in the eye, she started peeling off her uniform revealing a body that could only be described as perfection.

Her breasts jutted out in a half moon shape with engorged nipples surrounded by areola that blended in with color of her skin. Her arms and shoulders were toned and her stomach was wash board tight. I'd not see such a flawless ass with cheeks I wanted to kiss and bite and a bare pussy. Her legs were slightly thick at the thighs and incredible down to the tips of her sexy toes. It felt as if I was in a dream fantasy, but this was real.

After shedding her clothes she reached out again and took my cock in her hand and pulled me to the shower. After turning on the water she adjusted it to a warm temperature, then we stepped into the spray. I pulled her body into mine and I kissed her full lips. Her mouth parted and our tongues played and pushed into each. I might be exaggerating, but I could sense her needs were as pressing as mine. We both felt the need to explore and please each other.

Moneisha broke our embrace and squirted liquid soap into her hands and started lathering my body. She started at my shoulders and massaged them for a minute before moving down my back, then turned me and soaped my chest. She took my raging cock and my balls and in her hands and I was afraid I would cum on the spot. She directed the water spray over me and rinsed off the soap.

Though I manscape, she looked at me and said, "I will shave you." She lathered my balls as I struggled not to blow out the cum inside me. She reached up and found a new razor and proceeded to quickly remove the short hair on my balls, around my anus and my dick. She left a small triangle of hair directly above my cock.

She sprayed off the soap. Moneisha said, "Now you are ready."

She kneeled in front of me and, while looking up into my eyes, she kissed the head of my cock. She licked the length of my shaft and gently sucked my shaved balls into her mouth. After a few moments of this, she released my balls from her mouth and started sucking my cock. She was slurping as she inhaled my seven inches into her mouth until I touched the back of her throat. And she did it all with no gag reflex. Without thinking I gripped her by her hair and started face-fucking her.

After only a few minutes, the sperm in my balls was ready to erupt. But she suddenly squeezed me at the base of my cock and said, "Wait. I want you to cum inside of me."

Moneisha stood up, and still guiding me by pulling me around by my dick, walked me to towels she used to dry us. Then I followed her to the massage room and she laid on the massage table on her back.

She spread her legs revealing her bald pussy with dark lips. Her labia was as black as the rest of her skin. I realized that Angela Bassett would forever, in my opinion, now be the second most beautiful woman in the world. Without any further prompting I lifted her right foot and kissed her all her toes before drawing her big toe into my mouth and sucking it like I would be soon sucking her nipples and cunt.

As moans escaped her lips, I moved up to her gorgeous breasts and kissed one, then the other. Her nipples were swollen with desire and anticipation and I resolved to please her as much as I knew I would be pleased by her.

I sucked one nipple, then the other, with as much force as I could, almost violently. At the same time I moved my right hand to her steaming pussy and massaged her and found her peanut sized clit. Against her black skin the folds of her cunt was bright pink. I slipped fingers into her slit, while at the same time rubbing her clit with my thumb.

Without warning, Moneisha screamed out, "Oh god, oh god....I'm cumming!!!"

Her body vibrated and shook, but I kept up my servicing of her cunt and clit until she stopped me.

Breathlessly she said, "Where did you learn to use your hands like that? I hope you cock works just as well." Then she kissed me.

She laid on her back on the massage table and said, "You should fuck me now."

[End of Part 1]