All Comments on 'Massage Magic'

by blondechristine2012

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
bearsladybearsladyalmost 10 years ago

Another 5 star story. Your details and descriptions make this erotic, sexy and a pleasure to read.

HerrMittyHerrMittyalmost 10 years ago
Completely engaging.

I read through a few times, absorbing the details. I love to spend time enjoying and exploring my lover and learned a bit from you. Thank you.

memphisguy52memphisguy52almost 10 years ago
My first article of yours.....

leaves me wanting more. I look forward to reading your other articles. Very nicely done. and I am so picky!

Jasonh007Jasonh007almost 10 years ago
Very nice tease

I enjoyed the nice buildup. Like the narrator, I got a little frustrated wanting more and more...but I'm sure that's what you intended, you naughty thing. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Delicious story!

Oh you complete sl * t ! That was such an erotically delicious story! I wish that I was that liberated!

Yummy!!

Winzip042109Winzip042109about 9 years ago
Oooooooooooo

Sounded like lots of fun for both of them.

Loved it!

Please write more.

Thank you.

Wz

Scotsman69Scotsman69about 9 years ago
The delicate intertwining of mind and body

and the strangely powerful excitement of never-to-be-repeated anonymous sex...

all perfectly captured. A most beautiful tale. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Erotic beauty

This has been called beautiful in another post and I think that captures it perfectly. Tense, exciting, woven in with a thread of forbidden anticipation. How will I concentrate on the rest of my afternoon now?!!

ukguy55ukguy55over 7 years ago
Sensual delights.

Sexy and exciting build up,it takes you into the room as though you were there administering the massage to this pent up hot lady.I love your writing style.

maddictmaddictover 7 years ago
Lovely afternooner

I have read enough to know Ben hasn't finished her properly. Yes a second appointment is already booked. I'm ready.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblondechristine2012@blondechristine2012
I have always loved writing and have used it both for pleasure and in my work. Recently my attention has turned more and more towards writing erotica. That was prompted by reading some stuff on Lit, so it seemed logical to publish on here. My divorce and being alone may hav...