Massage Parlour Adventures Ch. 03

Story Info
My second time seeing Amy, this time it's just us.
1.9k words
4.22
4.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
monthedl
monthedl
15 Followers

Disclaimer: All characters in this story are over 18. This story is a true story based on my experiences at massage parlours over the years

Before we start I'll describe myself again as a reminder. I'm a white guy, 6'1, dark hair and at the time I was about 24 or 25 and 75kg.

Having recently experienced my first ever threesome and after everything that happened with Jenny and Amy I could not stop thinking about all that happened and all that I felt could yet happen. To this day this experience is something I still think about a lot, my previous stories are the first time really sharing these experiences.

Weeks later I was sure I had seen something in Amy, the more shy of the two from my previous visit. I had this feeling, an instinct, that if I went again it would be an amazing experience. I texted the parlour on a Sunday afternoon ahead of time this time, I wanted to make sure I could see her. I asked them if Amy was working, unfortunately I was informed that she only worked Saturdays so I would have to wait an extra week to see her.

When next Saturday came around I was filled with excitement and a little trepidation. I once more texted the parlour and could feel my heart rising inside my chest a little as I awaited their response. Yes! Amy was working today, I told them I would be there at 12:30pm.

I arrived a little early, still feeling a little nervous. I hope I hadn't misread the situation last time and gotten my hopes too high. I had packed a condom in my pocket just in case, ever the boy scout. I waited in my car until a couple minutes before 12:30 then I headed inside.

I was greeted by a few girls all sitting and talking, someone came up to me and asked me if I wanted a massage. "Actually, I'm here to see Amy" I replied, a little quiet and awkwardly. This elicited a reaction and smile from the girls gathered, I guess not many men requested a specific girl and it must have seemed obvious that I had a bit of a thing for her. The one who spoke to me first took me to a room.

"Amy will come soon. Please strip." Is all she said before leaving the room and leaving me to strip out of my clothes.

I stripped off completely this time, any earlier concerns about going buck naked completely washed away after two sessions at this parlour. As I lay down on the table the door opens and in walks Amy. I get up a little and turn to see her. She looks gorgeous, I smile as I see her and her face lights up seeing that I returned.

"It's you again" she says with a smile, guess I made a memorable impression.

I smile at her reaction to seeing me again and lay back down as she starts to get ready to give me a massage. She starts off rubbing my back just like last time. The massage is nothing to write home about and it's not like she's hitting any sensual spots but at the same time I still feel the blood flowing to my cock.

After no time at all though she asks me to flip over. This visit was definitely progressing faster than my previous visits, I have to imagine it was because of the familiarity between Amy and myself. I turn, my cock standing proudly almost fully erect. Amy took this as her queue to strip off as well, she slipped the straps off her shoulders and let her dress fall to the floor. I was greeted by her petite breasts, dark nipples erect, standing in the middle of her small areola.

I reached out to caress her breasts and flick my finger over her nipple, I watched as Amy bit her lip, a small breath escaping her lips. This was different, this time, in this room, it felt more intimate, the pretence of a massage was gone. She leaned forward for a kiss, our lips met as my hand continued its ministrations on her nipple and her hand reached for my hard cock. I groaned at her touch, blood pulsing to my member as we continued to kiss. I pulled back, taking the chance to suck on Amy's nipples. She moaned at the feeling of my lips encircling her nipples, pressing down and trapping her nipple in my lips as I pulled gently with my mouth. I let my teeth graze lightly against her nipple, my tongue flicking the very tip.

I pulled back once more, gauging her reaction, trying to see just how far this can go.

"I want like last time" Amy said softly. At this point I knew, I knew that what I had sensed last time was right, that if it were her and me alone things could go to a whole other level. She wanted me to go down on her again.

I moved my hand to guide Amy up onto the table, laying her down on her back, legs spread. Amy's glistening pussy was in front of my face and I wasted no time picking up where we got interrupted last time. I flicked my tongue over her clit, sliding it up and down along her lips. In no time at all she was moaning and enjoying the ministrations of my tongue on her sex, her legs moving, her body writhing as I used my tongue to bring her to orgasm.

In minutes her body was moving, her hips thrusting up and down as she came on my mouth, her moans escaping her lips but careful not to be too loud. I held my face against her pussy as she came down, still gently lapping until it got too sensitive and she softly pushed me away. She let out a small giggle and had a smile plastered over her face.

I stood up from my position, cock throbbing. Amy didn't waste any time, she reached out and grabbed my hard cock and slowly engulfed my member. Her lips were soft and only gently wrapped around me but as she started to take me in deeper she started to apply more suction. Her technique had gotten a little better since she had some more instruction from Jenny.

Amy was able to take me about half way before she started to struggle. She would use her hand in sync with her mouth movements and I could feel her tongue circling and exploring my cock head. I closed my eyes, enjoying the sensations, moaning as her mouth ran up and down my shaft. She would occasionally pull her lips up, giving my tip some kisses and rubbing it over her lips before taking me into her mouth again. Watching this petite Chinese woman worship my cock was a sensational experience.

I could feel Amy's mouth starting bring me closer, my cock was throbbing, blood pumping from her mouth and hands movements. I wanted to see if she would let me take this to the next step. I gently placed my hands on Amy's head and pulled her off (a little reluctantly mind you). I motioned that I wanted her to lie back a little on the table again, she took my hint and stopped me for a second. I was a little disappointed, but only for a moment. She opened up the bottom drawer of a bedside table, inside the table there were... plastic bags, the kind you use to pack lunch in... That's right, there were some plastic bags in there, I guess this place didn't have condoms because they didn't allow penetration maybe? Or maybe they just used the plastic bags.

After my initial bout of shock I smiled at her and replied "It's ok, I came prepared."

I reached into my pocket and pulled out the condom I had brought earlier, I realised this might have come off as too presumptuous so I added "I brought this just in case."

I proceeded to unroll the condom over myself as Amy got back up on the table. I lifted one of Amy's legs apart as I lined myself up, using my other hand to rub myself along her wet opening. She looked up at me, legs spread, nipples hard, and said "please, go slow, it too big."

This only made me harder, I wasn't sure if she was telling the truth or just giving my ego a stroke but I slowly entered her. When I say she was tight, I mean TIGHT. I've had anal once in my life (that's a story for another time) and she was almost as tight as that. I started sliding in deeper as she moaned, her pussy getting stretched out by my throbbing cock. I was maybe just over halfway inside her when she reached down suddenly, like a jolt of pain had shot through her. "Oh too deep, too deep" she said. I pulled out slowly and continued fucking her tight pussy with only 4-5" of my cock.

We kept going for a while, between the condom and not being able to bottom out I was lasting a while despite how tight her pussy was, but I could feel that familiar feeling in my balls, cum making its way into position to flow through my cock and burst out in an explosion of euphoria. I pulled my cock out of Amy's pussy, rock hard and twitching, begging for release. I pulled off the condom and started stroking my hard cock.

Amy lay out right in front of me, a beautiful canvas waiting for my cum to paint her. she bit her lip and looked up at me "cum for me" she said simply. I stroked myself faster, felt the cum rising and quickly past the point of no return.

"I'm gonna cum" I exclaimed.

My cum shot out, a white explosion. My first shot reached the bottom of Amy's chin and her neck, the second covering her right tit, a few more shots landing on her chest before the last bits dribbled out landing on her stomach. I looked down at her, my cum covering her chest, a smile plastered over her face, possibly the sexiest sight I had ever seen.

Amy grabbed some paper towel and cleaned off her face and chest, she handed me some to clean off my cock too. Once we got cleaned up I looked up at the clock and could see I still had about 10 minutes left on the clock, I knew there was no way I could go again and finish in the 10 minutes so I told Amy to hop up on the table and lay face down. I proceeded to get some oil and give her a massage, partly as a thank you and partly to ensure that hopefully what happened can continue to happen. I rubbed her back and shoulders, not sensually but an actual massage, by the sounds of it she really needed it too.

When our time was up I gave her the $100 tip and she gave me a kiss on the lips before walking me to the door. I bid her farewell and she replied

"See you next time," as I left out the door and headed home.

monthedl
monthedl
15 Followers