Massage Relief

Story Info
Massage turns to sex after an exotic drink.
4.3k words
4.68
11.9k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
James262
James262
12 Followers

I woke up feeling all stiff in my lower back from a pretty intense gym workout the night before. I got out of bed and hit the shower in a hope that it might loosen up my back muscles but to no avail. I quickly realised that work was not going to happen so I called my boss to let him know I wouldn't be in today.

I lay about home for an hour or so before deciding I needed to get a massage to free up the tightness. I picked up my phone and sent a message to Bree a lady I used to work with but had recently started up her own business at home as a masseuse.

Bree messaged me back just a few minutes later to let me know she had an appointment free morning and that she could fit me in straight away. She gave me her address and said to just come over whenever. Great I thought so I threw on a pair of shoes, grabbed my car keys and headed over to her place.

Bree only lived in the next suburb, so it only took five minutes to get there and she greeted me at the door with a lovely smile.

"Hey babe, how are you going? its been a few months since i left work and i miss you guys a lot," said Bree as she beckoned me inside.

Bree looked great, she is around thirty years of age and I guess you could say a reasonable sized pair of B cup breasts. She was wearing a white loose-fitting top with a logo ipon it for her business and some black leggings which followed her every curve. Now Bree is not skinny, but she is also not fat by any means. I would call her shapely and curvy. Her butt looked pretty good in the leggings for sure.

I followed her inside and we turned right off the hallway and into a small room where a massage table was set up and facing out to the garden. It was a sunny location, and the room was decked out with light furnishings and a few candles were burning away.

Bree asked me a few questions about my back tightness and how it might have occurred and was confident she would have me up and about in no time.

Bree suggested I try some of her herbal iced tea which had some muscle relaxants infused into it and this would also help my discomfort.

"Sure, I am keen to try anything today" I replied.

Bree smiled at my response and walked over to a pitcher on the side table and poured me out a glass.

I chugged a couple of mouthfuls down and passed Bree back the glass. Bree placed it back over on the side table and then grabbed a few towels of a shelf. She placed one down on the massage table and handed me another.

Bree said "If you can get undressed, lay face down on the table and drape this towel over your bum I will be back in a few minutes to get started."

She left the room and I got undressed and placed my clothes on a chair before grabbing the towel and wrapping it around myself and lay face down on the table as per Bree's instructions.

Bree returned a few minutes later and turned on some music or should I say sounds with some breaking wave sounds quietly emitting from some speakers in each corner of the room.

"Okay, let's begin," said Bree. "We don't need the towel tight around you so if you don't mind I will adjust it for you". With that she undid the towel and as i raised my hips off the tagle she gently pulled it from under me before folding it and placing pack over my bum.

"Oh my!" I heard her say. "I can see the tightness already. You poor thing that must be so painful".

We engaged in some small talk as Bree's hands explore the small of my back. Bree applied some warm oil to my back and then her soft hands begin to work the oil into my back. Her touch was great, and I felt at ease almost immediately.

After I guess around five minutes, I realised my cock was now semi hard and couldn't really work out why. Sure Bree was attractive and her hands were doing some amazing work on my lower back but to be this hard so quick had me bemused.

"That's great Bree, your hands are magical, really relieving my discomfort back there."

"You poor thing, I can see why you came straight over but it should hopefully be feeling a little better already." Bree replied.

I just let out an agreeable moan and enjoyed her gentle touch.

After around ten minutes of massaging my back Bree suggested that she remove my towel and work into my buttocks as the tension was also down in that area and needed to be worked out.

"By all means, do whatever you think is needed. I hope I dont doze off as I feel so relaxed." was my response which was true for all of my body except one part. My hardened cock!

Bree then removed the towel and I felt her hands begin to work into my upper buttocks and lower back area. I felt Bree pour some more oil over me and it ran all over my butt and down my sides. She quickly got her hands going to work in all the oil.

As she was working the oil into my butt cheeks, I became aware that my hardness pressed against my right leg would likely be visible and allow her to see my hardening cock. I wondered if I should say anything, maybe apologise or just hope she didn't notice?

I decided to just ignore it and hope she didn't notice.

Bree now moved from my lower back to massaging just my bum cheeks with her palms to push out any tension she could find. Oil was now running down my bum crack and she must have noticed as I felt her fingers chase the oil down my crack. In the course of chasing the oil I felt her run her finger through my bum crack and I twitched as her finger briefly touched my butt hole.

As Bree massaged my bum cheeks I twitched again as she gently brushed across the underside of my now rock hard cock.

I was a little embarrassed to be so hard and tried to fathom why when Bree then exclaimed that in some instances the herbal tea brew I took earlier could in some rare instances result in the male organ becoming hard. She apologised if this had affected me.

Wow I suddenly thought, this is why I am so hard, and I mean hard. I reckon it's as hard as I can recall for some time and was actually a little painful to be lying on it like I was.

My thoughts were then interrupted as I felt Bree again brush a couple of fingers across the underside of the head of my cock.

"Well, I think we have fixed your back as I can't feel any more tension in there now" said Bree. "I will now work on your legs to make sure all is good in those as I don't want you going away with only half a massage."

"That would be great Bree" I said as I felt her oiled up hands work up and down my calves and thighs on my right hand side.

Each time Bree worked her way up my thigh her hand would roll across and back down the inside of my leg with a very soft and now deliberate brushing along the underside of my cock. Bree continued for another five or so minutes on my right side before walking around the table and repeating the left side.

Only difference was that my cock which was pressed hard against me my right thigh which was now out of range for her to touch me which I have to say I was a little disappointed in that.

When Bree had finished my left leg, she asked me how I was feeling, and I said it was great and I felt so relaxed.

"Great, if you want to flip over, I will do the same on the front of your legs just to make sure no tension there exists".

I was a little apprehensive now as I knew my super hard cock would not be able to be hidden any longer. I am not huge by any means, but my six inches would be quite erect and very noticeable.

As I turned over keeping the towel in my hands and over my groin area I heard a gasp from Bree as my cock well and truly tented the towel.

Bree's gasp was followed by a short giggle and then offered another apology for the iced tea concoction she had given me earlier.

All I could do was smile and pretend all was well.

Bree came around behind me and put a pillow under my head and neck so I was comfortable. This allowed me to watch her work on my legs and take in her beauty.

After a few minutes of working on both legs Bree stopped and smiled whilst looking at my towel and said she might just have to work some tension out of something she wasn't expecting to be needed.

Without warning she grasped the towel and slowly dragged it off my abdomen allowing my cock to stand erect in all its glory.

"Gee wizz babe, I think that drink didn't relax everything did it?" she let out a little giggle in response.

The feeling of now being totally naked with a raging hard on in front of someone I had known for several years had me feel a little vulnerable, embarrassed and I must also say an element of excitement.

Bree grabbed a bottle of oil and proceeded to drizzle some over my cock before her hand grasped me and she slowly and steadily worked the oil up and down my shaft.

Long slow sensual strokes from Bree's soft hand resulted in me closing my eyes and enjoying the moment as she slowly worked her hand up and down my cock. I felt Bree's other hand cup my balls and work some of the residual oil into those.

Now I thought the massage was good and how much I enjoyed that but the feeling of Bree working her hand up and down my cock was next level. Not only was my cock rock hard but my sexual drive was in overdrive. Just what was in that drink I wondered.

My thoughts were broken and my eyes flew open as I now felt a different sensation on my cock and watched as Bree now took my cock between her beautiful lips.

The warmth of her mouth as it worked up and down my cock and supported with her hand movements had an instant reaction and without warning I felt a bolt of cum race up the inside of my cock before blasting into Bree's warm mouth.

"Aaarrrggghhh...sorry Bree" was all I could say in reaction to my cock erupting in her mouth. Spurt after spurt were ejected from my cock and Bree never released her hold on me as she continued to engulf me whilst her free hand massaged my balls.

Once I finished filling her mouth with my cum, I watched as she continued to move here mouth up and down my length, cum leaking from her mouth and dribbling down the sides of my cock. That sight was beyond amazing and one I will never forget for the rest of my life.

As a 55 year old guy who lost his wife a few years earlier to a horrible disease I thought my days of sexual fulfilment like this were long gone. My wife was a great lover but she never once let me cum in her mouth no matter how much I tried to persuade her.

Bree lifted her head from my cock and smiled at me with cum drenched lips and proceeded to wipe her face with her hand and scoop up as much cum as she could. Bree then looked at her hand full of cum and proceeded to lick her fingers clean.

I looked down at my cock which normally by now would be returning to its soft state but it was still fully erect and the veins pulsed hard. Clearly whatever I drank had a massive effect on me and I had to think back to my youth to try and recall a time when I was still this hard after orgasming. Nope couldn't recall one.

Bree said she was surprised with the amount of cum I blew into her mouth and congratulated me for it.

"Sorry, but I really didn't know that was going to happen until the first spurt came from nowhere."

"Don't be silly, its my fault. I gave you that drink knowing how it would most likely react with you."

"You did....you planned this?" was all I could muster.

"I don't know about planning it, but I knew it might result in a side effect on you and for that I am sorry. I don't normally do this with any of my clients and my husband has virtually no sex drive anymore, so I guess it just happened!"

Bree now reached out and wrapped her hand around my cock again and began to work it up and down with the oil, saliva and cum that still coated it.

"Gee, this is not going away is it! I think we will have to try a different tactic to relax you babe" Bree said.

With that she released the grasp on my cock and walked out of the room. I could hear her in the next room and then a tap began running. She returned a minute or so later to me and standing alongside the table grasped the hem of her top and lifted it over her head revealing a lovely set of breasts inside a white lacy bra.

Bree smiled and then reached down to the hem of her leggings and began to push them down revealing a matching lacy pair of panties and a very distinct dark patch in the gusset of her panties was evident.

I watched as she slid the leggings down each leg and then dropped the leggings on the end of the table.

Now clad in just some lacy underwear she beckoned with her finger to follow her as she walked into the adjacent room.

The room was a lovely bright bathroom with a big double bath against the window side. It was now a bit over halfway full of water and bubbles sat upon the surface.

Bree took my hand and led me to the bath and motioned to hop in. No words were spoken and I simply followed her directive sitting up one end in the warm water and bubbles.

Bree now stood alongside the bath, facing me and reached behind her back, smiled, and released the clasp on her bra. The bra instantly relaxed and allowed her breasts to fall free beneath. Large dark areolas peeked out just below the white lace.

Bree then lowered her arms to her side allowing the bra to fall down her arms and then to the floor.

I took in the sight before me and if it's possible my cock hardened furher in response to her beauty.

Bree then pushed a thumb and finger into each side of her panties and slowly and seductively slid them down over her hips and they fell to the bathroom floor.

I looked her up and down and my eyes then fixed themselves onto her pussy which with the exception of a small triangle of hair just above her pussy her skin was smooth and glistening with moisture.

Bree stepped forward to the bath and my hand rose from the tub to make contact with her thigh.

Her skin was so soft, warm and smooth to touch. I hadn't touched anyone like this for several years and I was enjoying it immensely.

My hand slowly caressed her thigh before sliding up to her hip and then behind her in order to grasp her right bum cheek.

Bree smiled and asked for me to shift forward so she could slide in behind me.

As she slid behind me with a leg down each side of mine I felt her breasts press into my back. Bree then reached around and pulled my chest back so our two bodies could be pressed firmly together.

Her chin sat on my left shoulder and I felt her breath against my cheek whilst a hand found my rigid pole under the bubbles.

Her stroking of my cock was just as amazing sensation now as that of earlier on the massage table. As her hand would slide up my length her thumb would stimulate the underside of my circumsized helmet.

"How is your back feeling babe" Bree whispered into my ear as her hand continued to do magical things to my cock.

"Huh...oh yeah its great..." was all I could get to come out of my mouth as I relaxed in her arms and relished how my cock was being treated to her amazing touch.

Now I don't normally have multiple orgasms in quick succession, but I could feel another one building and I didn't want to waste it in the bath to another amazing hand job as I had other plans for where it was going to next erupt.

I slid down the bath and spun around, reached down and gently lifted first one then the other of Bree's legs from the bubbles and rested them on my shoulders on each side of my head.

My hands reached forward and cupped each breast and I enjoyed the fullness and softness of them. My thumbs caressed each nipple as my hands cupped them and explored their weight. Bree simply smiled in response.

My right hand dropped from her left breast into the water and ran down her stomach, then continued down to the tiny patch of hair. After a short exploration of that area my fingers ventured down further and my forefinger slid along the opening of her pussy before curling back up and flicking across her clitoris.

A moan escaped Bree as I continued to explore her soft opening. I began to flick her clit with my thumb as I slid first one then a second finger into the depths of her pussy.

Bree gasped!

I began to move the two fingers in and out a little faster now and Bree twitched and shook in response.

Bree shook and my hand broke its contact with her breast but my other hand never left her pussy as Bree bucked to an orgasm in response to my fingers inside her as my thumb strummed her clit.

"Babe...don't fucking stop...aaarrrrgggghhhhh...aaarrrrgggghhhhh...." Bree screeched as her body shook and her legs fell from my shoulders.

I took the opportunity whilst maintaining a grasp on her pussy to lean forward with my upper body and we kissed for the first time.

Bree held the back of my head in her hand as we kissed, and her body began to stop its shaking as she came down from her climax.

"Keep going....please..." Bree whispered as our kiss momentarily broke.

I tapped the side of the bath and said "on the edge please."

Bree responded by lifting herself (unsteadily at first) from the tub so her pussy was just in front of my face.

My head moved forward, and my tongue now explored where my fingers had been only moments earlier.

I tasted Bree and the sweet and salty fluid that was trickling from her internal confines of her pussy. I lapped these up greedily and Bree drove a couple of fingers into the back of my head pulling my face against her groin.

I reached up and continued to explore her breasts with my hands as my tongue worked feverishly on her pussy. I would switch between darting my tongue in and out and long slow licks along her pussy opening and her little sensitive button.

Bree moaned continuously in response indicating I was right on the mark with what she was wanting.

It wasn't long before another shudder and Bree moaned loudly and uttered some incoherent words.

Bree collapsed back into the tub with a splash.

"I want it, I want your cock now babe, please give it to me. Make me your little bitch, make me stretch over your big hard cock, do it now" ordered Bree as she rose up and out of the tub.

I followed her out of the tub and she bent over and turned to hold the side of the tub.

I grasped my cock and gave it a couple of quick tugs. Something I used to do with my wife to make sure I was hard but I need not have worried today as it was still incredibly hard and it knew what it was now about to do.

I moved myself in behind Bree and rubbed my cock up and down along her opening a couple of times and as I began to press forward Bree pushed back against me as I entered her.

Her muscles instantly reacted by stretching over my cock and I steadily pushed forward until my groin was firm against here lovely butt and I was buried inside her.

The warmth of her pussy was a feeling I hadn't had for a couple of years. Since my wife became ill our sex life pretty much ended. From that time and until today my hand was my only lover.

It was great to feel a pussy wrapped around my cock once more. its something no hand can replicate. The heat, pulsing muscles, softness of her insides could be matched by no hand, a good substitute but it's just not the same.

To steady myself I grasped her by her hips and ensured contact was maintained. I began a slow pumping rhythm whilst trying to keep as much of my cock as possible buried inside Bree.

After a few moments it was clear my slow pumps weren't enough as Bree began to sharply rock back and forward to my slow thrusts and the intensity of our sex ramped up a notch.

Slap, slap, slap was the sound filling the room as my groin slammed against Bree's cheeks and my hands held her hips to stop myself from falling forward and allow me to control the pumping motion.

Moans also escaped us both as we fucked each other for several more minutes.

I slipped out a couple of times and I guess Bree with her shapely butt and my small gut made this position more difficult than it need be. I withdrew my cock from her warmth and suggested we try a different position.

James262
James262
12 Followers
12