Massage Relief

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bed...NOW" was Bree's response as she took my hand and led me out of the bathroom and into the adjoining bedroom.

Bree turned me around at the foot of the bed, reached forward and gave my cock a few tugs as we kissed then she broke away from our kissing and with two hands pushed me back onto the bed.

I fell back in response and slid up the bed as Bree fell forward onto me. She paused a second, slid back down my legs and then bending forward took my cock into her mouth once more.

She now built a rhythm and my cock made sloshing noises as she vigorously bobbed up and down my length.

I could feel my balls tightening again and as much as I enjoyed the sloppy cum erupting blowjob she gave me earlier this wasn't what I now wanted.

I wanted to fill her pussy with my cum.

"Get up here and sit on me Bree, hang those beautiful tits in my face as you ride me, fuck me to an orgasm."

Bree responded by easing my cock from her mouth to a plopping sound as her suction was broken.

Sliding up my body and pressing her breasts against my face my tongue found a nipple and vigorously flicked it back and forth.

Bree reached down and positioned my cock against her pussy and in one movement took me inside her again.

She began to ride me and I held for as long as I could but after a few minutes of rapid thrusts my cock exploded inside her. I could feel several jets leave me and Bree used her pussy muscles to strangle my cock and extract further bolts of cum.

Bree continued to fuck me as my cock dribbled inside her until she reached an orgasm with her body shaking and twitching.

I have to admit I felt faint and dizzy for a moment as the reality of what had occurred sunk in. I had just fucked this beautiful lady in her bath and now bed. I had filled her pussy with my cum and sucked on her amazing breasts whilst she treated my cock to its very own massage.

Bree continued to sit astride me and we kissed as I gathered myself, recovering from a great sexual encounter.

Bree then rolled off me and fell onto her back next to me. Gasping for air she asked if my cock was still hard.

I looked down and sure enough that thing stood to attention still. Fuck me I thought, not sure if I have much more in me, both energy and cum.

"Yep, still up for more by the looks. I wouldn't be giving that drink to many of your older customers going forward Bree, your gunna kill someone I laughed."

Give me a second, I will cancel this afternoons appointments then but you have to be gone by 5pm as hubby gets home about 5:30.

I looked at my watch, it was 11:45. "Okay, I will do my best to be finished by five then" I laughed as Bree left the room.

12